Short-lived Bai Yueguang only...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

短命白月光只想咸鱼 Author:江一水 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4572647 https://m.shubaow.net/153/153275/ When... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 END
96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE
97 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 1
98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2
99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3
100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4
101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5
102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6
103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1
104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2
105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3
106 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 4
107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5
108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6
109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7
110 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 8
111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9
112 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 10
113 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 11
114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12
115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13
116 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 14
117 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 15
118 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 16
119 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 17
120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18
121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY
122 EXTRA: JIANG YI'S WONDERFUL FATE

52

117 2 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 52

    Jiang Rulu, who was five steps away from the car, looked at the sudden strong vibration of the car in front of him, and stopped in his tracks.

    She heard Jiang Yi's heart-piercing cry, and a great panic rushed into her heart.

    Jiang Silu didn't even think about it, turned around and left under Jiang Yi's instructions, took out his mobile phone and started calling 110.

    The kidnappers in the compartment were beating Jiang Yi unconscious with a knife in one hand, and when they saw Jiang Ruxue turned around and ran away, they swearing: "Fuck! This little girl is a rabbit. She runs so fast!" The kidnappers opened the door violently

    , Get off the car, like a pack of wolves pounced on Jiang Silu.

    The leading female Alpha wore a hood and shouted at the two subordinates: "Stop her, don't let her run away!"

    She ran away, and the business would be lost!

    Jiang Silu managed to maintain his composure and dialed 110. As soon as the call was connected, Jiang Silu hurriedly said, "I'm at Yuncheng Girls' High School, and I was kidnapped..."

    Before she finished speaking, she was caught up by that female Alpha. With a back lock, Alpha injected the nerve paralyzing drug into Jiang Sishang's body.

    Jiang Rulu went limp and fell into her arms.

    With a bang, the mobile phone and the schoolbag in Jiang Ruxun's hand fell heavily to the ground.

    The anxious voice of the police came from the phone: "Hey... Hey..."

    The kidnapper raised his leg and stomped on the mobile phone on the ground. In an instant, the phone was torn apart, leaving only the noisy sound of electricity coming from it.

    The kidnappers held Jiang Silu and dragged her inside before she was discovered: "Pack up your things and go!"

    They dragged Jiang into the car and picked up the schoolbags and broken mobile phones scattered on the ground. , drove away in a hurry.

    When the car drove to the river, the robber reached out and threw the two children's schoolbags and everything on their bodies except clothes into the river.

    Jiang Silu and Jiang Yi were kidnapped.

    Half an hour later, Miss Qin, who was knocked unconscious in the corner, woke up in the public toilet and called the police immediately.

    At the same time, Ning Wenyin also received news that the two children had been kidnapped, and informed Jiang Qionghua in a panic.

    Jiang Qionghua, who was far away in other provinces, immediately set off for the airport and rushed back in a panic.

    An hour later, the investigation and arrest activities of the police station began. At the same time, Ning Wenyin received a threatening video.

    In the video, two children are shackled and sat unconscious next to each other in a jeep.

    Two kidnappers wearing hoods held small knives, pointed at the children's necks, and laughed fiercely through a voice changer: "If you want your daughter to be safe, prepare 10 million cash and go to Lingjiang River at twelve o'clock in the morning. At the pier, pay the money with one hand and the person with the other hand."

    "Also, let the police stop, I can't hear the police siren, it's as noisy as a dog barking." "

    Otherwise..."

    The robber's knife stuck to Jiang Yi's The chin was slashed severely. In an instant, a trace of blood gushed out on Jiang Yi's fair face.

    Ning Wenyin's eyes turned red immediately, and she immediately said: "Don't touch my child! I will agree to any conditions, I have as much as you want, and I can guarantee that you will leave safely after taking the money!

    " Satisfied: "Okay! But I still have one condition!"

    Ning Wenyin clenched her hands tightly, trying to calm herself down: "Okay, tell me." "

    You are going to attend Jiang's shareholder meeting today, but your voting results , the other way around."

    Ning Wenyin immediately understood what was the reason for this kidnapping case. She immediately calmed down and calmed down the kidnapper. After meeting the conditions, she began to ask people to withdraw money.

    While Ning Wenyin was thinking of countermeasures, she raised her hand to wipe away the tears from the corners of her eyes, and called Jiang Liuyun.

    Jiang Liuyun was not surprised at all that she would call, and after receiving the call, he gave a nonchalant hello.

    Ning Wenyin's voice was very calm, and she said straight to the point: "Where is Shangla?"

    Jiang Liuyun began to act: "You ask me, Shanglae? Hasn't Shanglae ​​been by your side for more than ten years? You don't even know Where is the sapphire, how would I know."     Ning Wenyin was anxious, and her tone was rarely irritable: "Jiang Liuyun, I know exactly what your plan is. I can give you the stocks in my hand, you Hurry up and let me go."     "I don't have to hold you accountable for this matter, I'll just become you and never have you as my father."     Jiang Liuyun is still acting: "What are you talking about? What are you talking about? Let it go, I don’t know. Ning Wenyin, do you think I am a father when you are in the same place? I still don’t think I am the father of you.” “You know how Jiang Qionghua treated you back then. You know in your heart     . It's not sure whose child Lai is."     Ning Wenyin knew that he was shameless, but she didn't expect to be so shameless. She took a deep breath, knowing that Jiang Liuyun was going to pretend to be ignorant.     Ning Wenyin laughed angrily: "Shanglae ​​was kidnapped, and the person who kidnapped her threatened me to vote for you at the shareholders' meeting tonight." "Jiang Liuyun, it's better not you     . When I return to the Jiang family, I will definitely send you to prison."     The words were not speculative, Jiang Liuyun refused to discuss life and death, and Ning Wenyin had already chosen the worst plan.     She took a deep breath and decided to give up attending tonight's shareholders meeting and find her daughter first.     But the kidnapper obviously didn't think that way, he frequently threatened Ning Wenyin to attend the shareholders' meeting through video.     Sending messages frequently, even anonymously, quickly allowed the police to find clues.     After ten o'clock in the evening, the police who had already locked onto the opponent's location began to dispatch.     ——Jiang     Yi woke up in a twinge of pain.

    She opened her eyes vaguely, and found that her hands were handcuffed and tied to a chair.

    She glanced at the surrounding environment, saw old containers and some oil barrels, and realized that she was in a dilapidated warehouse.

    Hey, she was kidnapped!

    Jiang Yi woke up immediately. She turned her head and saw Jiang Rulu, who was also handcuffed to the chair and leaned on the back of the chair with her head tilted, her heart rose to her throat.

    Grass! Jiang Silu didn't run away, but was also kidnapped.

    "Jiang Silu, Jiang Rulu!" Before Jiang Yi could figure out the situation, he dragged the chair and moved to Jiang Rulu's side, and bumped her with his head.

    While bumping into her, Jiang Yi shouted: "Wake up, Jiang Sishang."

    I don't know if it was an illusion, but Jiang Yi always felt that the pheromone smell on Jiang Rushang's body was stronger than usual.

    "Jiang Rulu, Jiang Rulu, wake up!"

    Jiang Yi bumped her head, and after a few times, Jiang Rulu woke up in a daze.

    She glanced at Jiang Yi in a daze, and there was mist in her still-awakened eyes, which was charming.

    Jiang Yi's heart skipped a beat for a long time, he looked at her and said, "Jiang Ruxie, are you okay?"

    Jiang Ruilu saw Jiang Yi clearly, and his eyes instantly filled with light. She stood up a little excitedly, but found that her hands and feet were bound, and she almost threw herself forward.

    Jiang Yi quickly supported her with a chair, and said to her in a low voice: "Be careful!"

    Jiang Rulu barely stabilized his body, raised his eyes to look at Jiang Yi, the water was shining: "Jiang Yi..."

    She His eyes were full of fear and trepidation, filled with deep worry.

    Jiang Yi's heart softened: "Don't be afraid, it's just being kidnapped, it's fine." In fact, it was the first time Jiang Yi had encountered such a thing, and she was terribly afraid, but she was a little older than Jiang Silu in mental age anyway, in order to protect her "Sister", Jiang Yi became more courageous.

    At this moment, Jiang Silu noticed the red mark on Jiang Yi's chin, and tears flowed from his eyes: "Jiang Yi...Jiang Yi, you are hurt..."

    Jiang Yi has never seen such a beautiful girl. The girl was in front of her, and she was a little at a loss.

    She hurriedly coaxed: "Don't cry, don't cry, it's okay, it's okay, you see, people are still fine, it's okay."

    Jiang Rushui looked at her dimly: "But you're bleeding..." She sobbed Then, his eyes fell on Jiang Yi's chin: "Does it hurt?"

    When Jiang Silu said this, Jiang Yi realized that his chin was burning hot.

    But to appease Jiang Ruxie, Jiang Yi shook his head and said, "It doesn't hurt."

    While the two were talking, a kidnapper wearing a hood walked into the warehouse.

    Jiang Yi judged from his pheromone that he should be a beta.

    As soon as the male beta came in, he saw that Jiang Yi and Jiang Shuang were both awake, and clicked lightly, "Yo, they're both awake.

    "

    Jiang Yi saw her terrified face, and his heart beat very fast: "Excuse me, big brother, can I ask why you kidnapped our sisters?"

    The male beta sat on a dilapidated chair not far away, turned his head Glancing at her, "Yo, you're indeed an Alpha. You're quite courageous. You dare to talk to us..." "What else can happen?

    Someone spent money, so let's use it to do things."

    Jiang Yi thought to himself, The money is okay, the two of them have quite a lot of money in their family.

    Jiang Yi said cautiously: "Brother, can I ask how much you took?"

    The kidnapper was also idle, and talked to her: "Fortunately, you two are very expensive. Oh, don't worry. Well, we won’t hurt you, unless we have to, and we don’t want to risk our lives, right. Just stay here obediently, and wait for your family to redeem you with money.”

    Jiang Yi's heart turned cold, what is meant by unless it is absolutely necessary, does it mean that there is a possibility of tearing up the ticket.

    Bah, it's useless to count on others, so I have to count on myself.     Thinking about this, Jiang Yi started to make friends with the kidnapper: "Oh oh oh oh, that's good...Brother, we are a little hungry, can

    you bring us something to eat?"

He nodded in agreement, and went to get the food.

    He went out to get something, and the female alpha leader who was playing cards saw him take something, so she asked, "What's wrong, third child?" The third child replied,

    "The two little dolls inside are awake, I'll get them something to eat."

    The female Alpha said: "You come to take the cards, I'll go."

    She said, got up, took a sandwich and a bottle of water and walked in.

    Both Jiang Yi and Yi were tied up, and the female Alpha broke the sandwich in half, came to Jiang Yi and the two of them, and said forcefully: "Eat.

    " a little bit. Jiang Ruxie on the side was still in shock and was choked several times.

    Through a mask, Jiang Yi couldn't see the female Alpha's expression. But Jiang Yi could clearly feel that there was something wrong with the way she looked at Jiang Silu.

    Especially when she was feeding Jiang Silu water, her eyes looked very disgusting, like... like...

    凎! Jiang Rulu is an omega, and a very beautiful omega, even a beast like Alpha, who is not yet an adult, will covet it.

    Realizing this, Jiang Yi was going crazy.

    You have to run quickly, otherwise Jiang Silu might be ruined when someone finds her and Jiang Silu.

    Jiang Yi was in a state of confusion, and after barely eating, he frantically thought of countermeasures in his mind.

    What to do, what to do...Hands are bound, feet are also bound...Can we just try to break through?

    Alpha's physical fitness is very good. It is said that if it is not for the special handcuffs, ordinary handcuffs can be easily twisted.

    Jiang Yi... Calm down... Calm down...

    Fortunately, after the female Alpha finished feeding them, she took another look at Jiang Silu, then turned and left.

    After a while, the original beta male continued to come back and look at them.

    With a smile on Jiang Yi's face, he began to talk one after another. While prattled, Jiang Yi tried to snap off the handcuffs with his thumb, and even secretly tried to tear it off.

    She was so flustered that she didn't notice the smell of pheromone gradually coming from Jiang Ruxie beside her.

    Jiang Yi grinds for a long time, his hands are worn out, and when the whole wrist is dripping with blood, he finally frees his right hand.

    Let go of one hand, and the other hand will be untied in no time. When she freed her hands, Jiang Yi couldn't help feeling in her heart, thank God, fortunately, she is an Alpha with a super high level of pheromones, she has learned some police school knowledge, has good physical fitness, and is also good at resisting stress, otherwise I really don't know what to do done.

    After Jiang Yi escaped, he quietly moved to Jiang Ruxun's side, saw the kidnapper who was already playing games on his mobile phone, and began to secretly uncuff Jiang Ruxun.

    When Jiang Rulu touched her wet hand, tears came down instantly. She turned her head and looked at Jiang Yi in shock.

    Jiang Yi shook his head at her, turned to her, and said in a breathy voice: "Don't be afraid, I will take you away."

    Jiang Yi thought it over, the worst thing is to die at the age of twenty. She is not yet twenty years old, so she will not die here today.

    At least, nothing will happen to her here.

    But Jiang Rulu is different, she doesn't know the plot before she was 24 years old, and she doesn't know if she will be violated in this kidnapping case.

    Jiang Yi didn't dare to think about it, nor could he think about it. In her heart, there is only one thing, that is, she wants Jiang Ruxie to leave here safely, without any surprises.

    Jiang Yi calmly and calmly removed Jiang Silu's handcuffs, and when the last handcuff was undone, Jiang Yi moved the chair to block Jiang Silu, letting her untie the rope on her feet.

    What she didn't notice was that at this moment, the pheromone storm that Jiang Ruxie had been brewing for a long time suddenly exploded. Like a storm, it swept through the entire warehouse.

    Jiang Yi looked at Jiang Shuang in shock, only to find that Jiang Shuang was looking at him with tears in his eyes, and said softly, "I'm sorry Jiang Yi, I can't control it."

    Jiang Shuang's estrus period has arrived.

    Jiang Yi's pupils constricted for a moment, and at this moment, the male beta who knew nothing about playing the game raised his head and looked at Jiang Silu.

    When he found that the rope on Jiang Rulu's feet was untied, he rushed forward with a changed face: "Fuck! The kid is going to run!"

    Just as he rushed forward, the strength Jiang Yi had accumulated for a long time exploded in an instant. The breath of pheromones that seemed to be collapsing from a snow mountain surged towards the beta male, and the high-level pheromones belonging to alpha made his knees go limp, and he couldn't help but surrender to the other party.

    At this moment, Jiang Yi turned around, picked up the chair, and threw all his strength towards Beta in front of him.

    With a click, the chair was shattered, and the male beta fell to the ground with his head covered in blood.

    "Run!" Jiang Yi yelled, dragging Jiang Silu beside him, and ran towards the other side of the warehouse.

    At that moment, Jiang Yi felt that he was a desperado.

    The movement in the warehouse attracted the other two kidnappers, and they ran to the door, just in time to see Jiang Yi dragging Jiang Silu away.

    The air is full of the pheromone smell of high-level alpha and omega intertwined, which makes the female alpha standing at the door feel both attractive and disgusting.

    Seeing her companion lying in a pool of blood, the subordinates at her side shouted: "Fuck, the third child has been beaten!" The

    female alpha chased after them: "Hurry up and bring them back, or this job will be done for nothing!"

    She sniffed the air The scent of omega scattered in the middle, the heart is just around the corner. She thought she would give them an unforgettable price.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 556 67
(A Mini-Series of Megaforce-Verse) A young boy named Kutaro Igawa is the brother of Asagi Igawa and Sakura Igawa, but held a grudge against Union Aca...
1.4M 34.1K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
629K 25.4K 43
Jackson, an introverted young man attends a bachelor party for his best friend at one of the hottest gay clubs in town. Not looking forward to the ni...
16.3K 314 10
Sequel to I Hate You The enemies to lovers are reverting back. Marinette and Adrien relationship is becoming complicated as there differences are imp...