Short-lived Bai Yueguang only...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

短命白月光只想咸鱼 Author:江一水 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4572647 https://m.shubaow.net/153/153275/ When... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 END
96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE
97 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 1
98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2
99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3
100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4
101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5
102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6
103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1
104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2
105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3
106 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 4
107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5
108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6
109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7
110 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 8
111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9
112 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 10
113 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 11
114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12
115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13
116 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 14
117 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 15
118 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 16
119 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 17
120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18
121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY
122 EXTRA: JIANG YI'S WONDERFUL FATE

29

134 3 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 29

    Even though Jiang Yi said that she doesn’t laugh, Jiang Yi couldn’t help but smile when the big customer Chu Ningning bought a few large boxes of fruit: “Student, go slowly, remember to eat well.” Maybe it’s her

    smile It was so brilliant, Chu Ningning looked back at her with a few boxes of fruit, looked at her seriously and said, "Jiang Yi, you look so pretty when you smile, you should smile more." After she left, Jiang Yi raised

    her Touching his face with his hand, he thought to himself, isn't he just smiling every day? Why was she saying that, I felt like I was full of sorrow before.

    Not long after, Jin Duolai came back in a hurry, and Jiang Yi immediately abdicated for Xian, and went behind the scenes to continue working as a fruit ninja.

    Although it is already the beginning of November, the sun is still very vicious for Jiang Yi. She didn't want to go to the playground at all, and watched the game under the sun, so she leisurely hid in the shade of the tree and peeled fruit.

    There was an 800-meter race in the afternoon, and Jiang Yi heard Jiang Silu's name read in the broadcast script several times. She peeled the pears and couldn't help listening for a while more distracted.

    After a while, I heard a burst of cheers erupting on the playground, and Jiang Ruxie's name was called. Sure enough, after a while, Jiang Yi heard the announcement on the radio that the first place in the 800-meter race was Jiang Silu.

    Jiang Yi suddenly thought that the small squad leader seemed to have signed up for the 800-meter race. She raised the corner of her mouth and couldn't help being happy.

    As soon as the broadcast ended, Jiang Yi saw Chen Wanzhou walking towards the base camp with the support of the small squad leader who had just finished running 800 meters and was out of breath. While peeling the papaya, Jiang Yi gloated and teased: "Tsk, useless alpha."

    The little squad leader knew that she was teasing him that he couldn't even run an Omega, but he wasn't angry at all. She hung on Chen Wanzhou's body and moved to the massage bed in the base camp where athletes could massage and relax. She lay down on it, turned her head and smiled and said to Jiang Yi: "Being a man should be more tolerant of yourself. You know, I ran away last year." The third-to-last person. I can run to the second this year, all thanks to my physique." "

    I am already very satisfied. As for the comparison with Jiang Silu, who runs first every year, I dare not think about it. think."

    The squad leader waved his hand, and showed a very peaceful expression after being massaged by his classmates.

    Jiang Yi looked at her and smiled: "You came second? That's okay. Who is the third?"

    The squad leader turned his head and smiled at Jiang Yi: "Song Yi, hehe. She was the second last year , I surpassed him this year."

    Jiang Yi looked at her expression of "I'm so happy to surpass Song Yi", and felt that Song Yi, an idiot, might be the unit of measurement in their group, as long as it can make her unhappy, then It must be better than taking the first place.

    Jiang Yi smiled and said, "It's pretty good."

    At this time, a group of students from Class A surrounded Jiang Silu and came over. Jiang Yi heard a group of them say something like "the sleet is so powerful", and looked up.

    Jiang Silu, who was wearing a short-sleeved tracksuit with a ponytail and a headband, walked towards the base camp of Class A surrounded by everyone. Her physical strength is obviously much better than that of the small squad leader, except for her slightly red face and some fine sweat on her fair face, she almost looks like a normal person. It's not like a weak chicken like the small squad leader who needs someone to help him.

    Jiang Yi glanced at Jiang Silu, then stopped looking at her and continued to peel her fruit with his head down.

    When Jiang Rulu passed by Class B, she subconsciously glanced in the direction of Jiang Yi, saw her peeling fruit, and bit her lips in pity.

    Around five o'clock, the last game of the day was over. Jiang Yi, as a member of the "Logistics Team" today, had to pack things together with the rest of the class after the game.

    After packing up the stall, it was already half past five. Jiang Yi went back to the classroom to get his schoolbag, and also went to the toilet by the way.

    As a result, as soon as he entered the toilet, Jiang Yi keenly smelled a secret and sweet smell.

    Jiang Yi is quite familiar with this smell, it is Jiang Sishang's pheromone. During the two months of living together, Jiang Yi could vaguely feel this fragrance every time Jiang Silu came into heat.

    Jiang Yi paused, forced himself not to care about this matter, and went straight into the bathroom to go to the toilet.

    As a result, after she came out to wash her hands, there was still a sweet smell in the bathroom. Not only did the smell not dissipate, but it became more intense.

    Jiang Yi's heart was broken. She sniffed the source of the fragrance, came to a bathroom door, raised her hand and knocked, and said in a cold voice: "Did you not bring the inhibitor? Do you want me to go to the infirmary to get it for you?" One?"

    She didn't call Jiang Shuang's name, but Jiang Shuang, who was leaning on the other side of the door, recognized her voice.

    Jiang Rulu leaned against the door, pinched her arm forcefully, bit her lip to hold back her moan, and resisted the weakness of her legs to reply with all her strength: "No..."

    She was as angry as a thread, and tried her best to suppress her emotions : "I brought...in my schoolbag..." She bit her lip, and said a little embarrassedly: "There were too many people just now...I..."

    When Jiang Silu realized that her estrus period was coming, the first time One response is to get the inhibitor. But there were too many people just now, and she had just become an Omega not long ago, so she wasn't calm enough... just dragging and dragging until her legs became weak and she couldn't walk anymore.

    Jiang Yi quickly understood what she meant, and realized even more deeply that the current Jiang Ruxie was just a young girl in adolescence. Will be shy, shy, and troubled by physical problems.

    Jiang Yi's voice softened a bit: "Then you bear with it, I'll be back in a while."

    Jiang Yi ran to Jiang Ruling's classroom, glanced at the seating chart, and found Jiang Ruling's seat exactly. , grabbed her schoolbag and ran back to the bathroom.

    Jiang Yi dug out the inhibitor, stood at the door where Jiang Shuang was standing with his schoolbag in his hand, raised his hand and knocked: "Open the door quickly, I brought it here for you."

    Jiang Shuang, who was leaning against the door, heard her voice , Unscrewed the doorknob vaguely, opened the door a gap: "Thank you..."

    She stretched out her hand, and Jiang Yi put the inhibitor in her palm.

    Jiang Rulu took the inhibitor, endured the pain and closed the door, leaned against the toilet door and injected the inhibitor into his body with trembling hands.

    When the medicine was injected, Jiang Rulu looked up at the ceiling, frowned and groaned in pain: "Hmm..."

    Jiang Yi stood at the door with her schoolbag in her hand, looking at the ceiling in embarrassment, trying to empty her head.

    After a while, after the effect of the medicine took effect, Jiang Rulu, who relieved the pain a little, pushed open the door with his hands on his arms, and staggered out of the toilet.

    When Jiang Yi heard the movement, he quickly raised his head to look at her. In the end, I saw Jiang Silu blushing, swaying and pushing the door to come out, almost missing the step when going down the steps.

    Jiang Yi was afraid that she would fall, so he hurriedly stepped forward to catch her shaking body: "Be careful..."

    Jiang Rulu tilted his body, and threw himself into Jiang Yi's arms. Jiang Yi subconsciously put his arms around her waist, and was thrown back a step.

    When the bodies touched each other, Jiang Rulu felt Jiang Yi's breath falling on his ears, and involuntarily reached out and grabbed her shoulders, both ears were smoky red.

    Jiang Yi put his arms around her waist, belatedly realizing that she and Jiang Shuang were hugging each other. Jiang Yi was startled, and subconsciously stretched out his hand, trying to push the girl in his arms away.

    Jiang Rulu felt her movement, her body reacted faster than her mind, she subconsciously put her arms around Jiang Yi's waist, and got closer to her.

    Jiang Yi's whole body froze, and the hands on Jiang Silu's waist moved a little away.

    Jiang Rulu was almost half-hung on her body, almost defeated by the sense of shame. She lowered her head, almost buried her face on Jiang Yi's shoulder, and said with a bit of aggrieved cry: "My legs are weak..."

    Jiang Silu looked at Gao Leng outside, but she was actually very good at acting like a baby. Several times at home, Jiang Yi saw Jiang Shuang acting like a baby to Ning Wenyin. That scene was too sweet to kill.

    Jiang Yi felt that his legs were going to be weak now. She hugged Jiang Silu, looked up at the ceiling, and shouted in her heart with some collapse: Who can stand this?

    Anyway, Jiang Yi couldn't stand it.

    Now she can't just push Jiang Silu away and say you stand by the door. Forget it, let it be.

    Jiang Yi felt that he was a bit broken, so he had to stiffen his body, completely treating himself as a tool man, and said to Jiang Silu: "Then you lean on it, and get up for me when you are done." Jiang Silu really couldn't stand

    up , and nodded on her shoulder.

    Breathing is similar, Jiang Yi feels that every breath that Jiang Silu sprinkles on his ears is a feather that plucks the heartstrings, and the whole person is not very good.

    For a while, she remembered the incident that Jiang Rulu licked and bit her body that day, and for a while, she was forced to watch indescribable scenes such as toilet play.

    For example, something like "Jiang Sishang is hanging on her body, crying with her waist in her arms", "For example, she keeps saying that her legs are weak and she can't stand"... Oh, this plot is the plot of the two heroines sprinkling

    sugar .

    Thinking about these things, Jiang Yi's heart was in a mess, and he didn't know why he suddenly became angry.

    How strange that she would feel angry? What kind of logic is this, to be genuinely angry after seeing a little Huangwen?

    Jiang Yi's heart was in a mess, and Jiang Ruxun, who was lying on her body, was not much better. Hearing his own heart beating faster and faster, Jiang Rulu bit his lips. She backed away a little bit, and called out with some reluctance: "Jiang Yi..."

    Before Jiang Yi came back to his senses, Jiang Yi replied perfunctorily: "Huh?"

    Jiang Silu calmed down a little, and asked cautiously: " If I hadn't..." Do that to you that day, would you hate me?

    Jiang Silu hadn't finished asking when he suddenly saw a familiar figure walk into the bathroom.

    She raised her eyes and saw Chu Ningning walking in, she was stunned for a moment.

    Chu Ningning, who had just stepped into the toilet, was also stunned. Seeing Jiang Yi hugging Jiang Silu, she couldn't react for a while.

    Chu Ningning took a step back subconsciously, and asked with a trembling voice, "What are you... doing?"

    Jiang Yi heard this voice, turned her head subconsciously, and saw Chu Ningning standing not far away. Seeing that there was an outsider here, Jiang Yi relaxed a little, put his hands on Jiang Silu's waist, and said with some guilt: "Friendship and mutual help, what else can I do?

    " Chu Ningning glanced at her, stood up with Jiang Yi's hand

    , and begged in a low voice , "Jiang Yi, can you help me out?" On his shoulders, he helped her out of the toilet.

    She helped Jiang Ruling past Chu Ningning, and did not give Chu Ningning a superfluous look. On the other hand, Jiang Rulu, when he passed by Chun Ningning, turned his eyes to look at her.

    Seeing Chu Ningning hold hands, she looked at them unwillingly, and suddenly realized that this emotion seemed familiar.

    That day, on the boulevard, she looked at this daring girl in the same way, and reluctantly clenched the bottle of water in her hand.

    Jiang Silu began to realize that if there is a name to be given to this emotion, it must be "jealousy".
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 976 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
81.2K 3.9K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...
2.9K 556 29
a short story of two star-crossed lovers who narrated their story in phrases that hold the entirety of their heart and soul