Short-lived Bai Yueguang only...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

短命白月光只想咸鱼 Author:江一水 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4572647 https://m.shubaow.net/153/153275/ When... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 END
96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE
97 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 1
98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2
99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3
100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4
101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5
102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6
103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1
104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2
105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3
106 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 4
107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5
108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6
109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7
110 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 8
111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9
112 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 10
113 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 11
114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12
115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13
116 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 14
117 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 15
118 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 16
119 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 17
120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18
121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY
122 EXTRA: JIANG YI'S WONDERFUL FATE

8

193 6 0
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 8

    Jiang Yi leaned against the door, looking at the group of students in the middle of the classroom. They glanced at Jiang Yi secretly, and then communicated in low voices, but no one spoke as loudly as before.

    The corners of the eyes covered with gauze and the face covered with band-aids made Jiang Yi really look like a bad girl. However, she slowed down her voice again, and asked the person again: "So no one wants to ask me?"

    The classroom was silent again.

    Jiang Yi waited for a while, then lowered his arms, and walked straight to the table by the back door: "If no one dares to ask, then next time it's best not to let me hear you talking about me because of these things. I don't like Your whispering behind your back is a great offense to me."

    She was like a sharp sword, and when she passed through the crowd, her whole body shone sharply. The students present took a step back one after another, making way for her.

    The students watched Jiang Yi come to his seat, opened the chair and sat down.

    The sweet-looking squad leader glanced at Jiang Yi who was out of tune with everyone, bit his lips lightly, tried to endure a few times, but still did not suppress his curiosity, bravely walked towards Jiang Yi, came to her and called her With one voice: "Jiang Yi..."

    "Huh?" Jiang Yi raised his eyes, glanced at the little squad leader casually, and smiled: "Do you want to ask me something?" "

    Yeah." The little squad leader nodded sharply and led a group of The students gathered around: "That's what Song Yi said... Are you..."

    Jiang Yi raised her eyebrows: "A bastard?"

    A group of girls around her nodded fiercely.

    Jiang Yi smiled, and then restrained his smile: "According to the broad definition, I am indeed. I am an illegitimate child, and my two mothers are not married. I was raised by my mother, and my mother Being single when I had sex with my mother was a normal relationship and nothing to be ashamed of."

    When the students at the side heard Jiang Yi revealing his identity and background so frankly, they suddenly gained some confidence and asked curiously: "So you are not the kind of illegitimate child who cheated, right?"

    Jiang Yi nodded: "Yes. Yes, to be precise, I am the illegitimate child of a single woman."

    As the saying goes, with the first, there is the second. Seeing how brave her classmates were, the girls around asked, "I heard that you beat Song Yi and his group in the cafeteria. Have you ever practiced it?" Jiang Yi smiled: "I have practiced Sanda for several years

    .

    The students were in an uproar, and then talked about Song Yi with Jiang Yi: "You may not know that Song Yi is famous in our school when you first came here." Jiang     Yi

    was puzzled: "How to say?"

They began to explain Jiang Yi's doubts: "Her family is very rich, and the school belongs to them, so she usually bullies some classmates with no background.

    " The toilet and the like are done very often. She has a group of small followers, who always follow her to do this."

    Jiang Yi frowned, and clicked his tongue in disgust: "Is she a primary school student? Why is she so childish?"

    The small squad leader pushed Opened the crowd, sat in front of Jiang Yi, pushed her glasses and said to her: "She has teased many classmates, her mouth is not clean, she is also very arrogant, and she has harassed our school belle... just an omega... ..."

    Some students hurriedly added: "It's Qin Miaomiao from Class A... I heard that their family has the intention of marrying, but Qin Miaomiao likes Jiang Silu..." Jiang Yi suddenly

    thought of the girl who was in the toilet with Song Yi. The omega, who were fighting each other, thought that the girl could be Qin Miaomiao.

    "Yes!" The squad leader sat back on the stool and gossiped to Jiang Yi, "All in all, she is a very annoying person. But if you hit her today, I guess..."

    Jiang Yi thought for a while, then asked with a light smile, "Will I be fired?" After all, the punishment for fighting must be very serious. If I was fired, it would also greatly reduce the time spent with Jiang Silu.     The small class leader frowned: "It's a bit suspicious... But you can transfer to another school, and your family is pretty good, right? Generally, students who can transfer to our school have to have a good background... For you... Which Jiang are you?" Huh?"     The students looked at her gossipingly.     Jiang Yi thought it was a little funny: "It's Jiang Yi's Jiang."     She put her hands behind her head, rested her head on her head and slowly rocked the chair, and said jokingly, "I don't have any background, I will probably be fired and compensated." It seems that we have a shallow relationship, so we can only be classmates with everyone."     She was talking nonsense, and the classmates didn't believe her. The burly sports committee member leaned on the little friend, looked at Jiang Yi and gossiped and said, "Don't lie to us, you must have something to do with Jiang Shuang and his family. She just defended you very much, but she never minds her own business! Both you and her belong to the Jiang family, right?"     The students on the side nodded one after another: "Yes, your surname is also Jiang, what is your relationship?"     Surrounded by a group of people, Jiang Yi said helplessly, "I have nothing to do with her. , we don’t know each other well, maybe she’s just helping out when things go wrong?”     Some students retorted in a low voice: “Nonsense, if you’re not familiar with her, why did she bring you water in physical education class two days ago? I’ve seen it all…” “It’s just     … a lot Everyone has seen it."     The students complained one after another, which made Jiang Yi very dizzy. She really didn't expect this group of high school girls to be so energetic and gossip.     Jiang Yi thought about it for a while, probably because Jiang Silu is too famous, and people who have a relationship with her will always get attention.     Jiang Yi sighed, and said very solemnly: "We really don't know each other well, I swear to God."

    After she finished speaking, the students around her fell silent for some reason. Just then, there were several knocks on the back door. At that moment, all the classmates around Jiang Yi looked at the back door.

    Jiang Yi turned his head following their gaze, looked up and saw Jiang Rulu standing at the back door, his pupils constricted for a moment.

    what is this? Said Cao Cao Cao Cao will be there?

    Jiang Silu stood at the door against the light, and his eyes fell on Jiang Yi. I don't know if it's Jiang Yi's illusion, but she always feels that Jiang Ruling's whole body seems to be coated with a layer of golden light, which is so dazzling that people can't help but squint their eyes.

    This is the heroine's buff? Thinking of this, Jiang Yi silently shook the chair and leaned back a little.

    The originally noisy classroom became very quiet at the moment. Jiang Silu glanced at Jiang Yi, pursed his lips and said, "Jiang Yi..."

    Jiang Yi couldn't figure out what she was going to do, so he turned his head and said, "Is there something wrong?

    " Si Lai glanced at the classmates around Jiang Yi, hesitated for a while and said, "Can you come out?"

    Jiang Yi dragged the chair vigilantly and backed up half a step, and asked nervously, "Why are you going out?"

    The classmate at the side glanced back and forth between the two of them vaguely, revealing a strong sense of gossip. Jiang Shuang obviously noticed this, sighed and said: "Come out."

    Jiang Yi is now particularly resistant to staying in the same space as Jiang Shuang, she coughed lightly, and said seriously: "What do you have? Can't we talk about it here?"

    She acted a little unreasonably, and the little squad leader at the side couldn't stand it anymore, and couldn't help poking her.

    Jiang Yi turned his head and glanced at the squad leader.

    The small squad leader glanced at the cold Jiang Silu, coughed lightly and leaned into Jiang Yi's ear to encourage him: "Get out, classmate Jiang Silu came here specially to find you..." Not only the small squad leader, but also the other

    students All eyes fell on Jiang Yi, feeling a little resentful: "Jiang Yi, hurry up..."

    Jiang Yi felt that they were like innocent high school students who were so excited after seeing a couple meet, waiting to see gossip.

    Jiang Yi didn't want to listen to what they wanted, so he coughed lightly and looked at Jiang Sixun firmly, with an expression on his face that I just didn't buy it.

    For some reason, Jiang Rulu always felt that he saw the word "angry" on her face. Jiang Silu sighed softly, and replied coldly: "My mother said...Let me go home with you tonight..."

    Jiang Yi nodded: "Well...but I will go to the office after school to explain today. So today you can go back first."

    Jiang Yi thought for a while, and added: "I will let Miss Qin wait for you at the school gate.

    " , nodded. She thought for a while, and asked again: "Why did you fight today?"

    Jiang Yi thought to himself, we don't know each other well, why do you ask so many questions.

    Life is not easy, Jiang Yi sighed: "Aren't fights caused by some quarrels and small frictions? What else can happen? Anyway, it has nothing to do with you." This attitude is too cold, let alone     someone With so many people present, Jiang Silu couldn't ask any more questions, so he had to ask the last question: "How is your injury... Do you want to go to the hospital?"     Jiang Yi pointed to his face , and said indifferently: "It's all taken care of, there's nothing else to do. It's time for class, you go back."     She dismissed Jiang Silu like a grandfather. classroom.     Jiang Yi sat on a chair, watching her back as she left. After she walked away, the squad leader stabbed Jiang Yi and said very sadly: "That's Jiang Sishang! Why do you treat her so coldly!" Not only her, but other students also pointed their guns at him     . Jiang Yi: "Didn't you say you don't know each other well? Why did she come to you specially? She still cares about your wounds, and you two go home together!"

    Jiang Yi had no choice but to explain in this way: "We really don't know each other well. I only met her a week ago. We live near each other, and the parents know each other..." The students understood, and said in unison, "Oh, so it's a family friend.

    "

    Jiang Yi shrugged: "If you understand this way, there is nothing wrong with it."

    Soon, the class bell rang, and the students around Jiang Yi dispersed in a swarm.

    Jiang Yi's whole body ached from being beaten by the gang, and he finished listening to the afternoon class restlessly, and after a long while, it was finally time for the get out of class to end.

    When the get out of class bell rang, Jiang Yi stuffed today's homework into her schoolbag, and walked out of the classroom through the back door with the schoolbag in her hand.

    As a result, as soon as she left the door, she saw Jiang Rulu holding her schoolbag in both hands, standing by the railing and watching her quietly.

    Jiang Yi froze for a moment, and found his own voice after a while: "Didn't I say I'm going to the teaching office? You...won't you go home?"

    Jiang Silu glanced at her, and said softly: "I Let’s go to the teaching office too, let’s go together.”

    After Jiang Sichuang finished speaking, she turned around and walked forward with her schoolbag in her hand.

    Jiang Yi looked at her tall and slender back and was silent for a while, then he grabbed his schoolbag tightly and walked out together behind her.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 73 9
地主家的傻夫君gl Author:兮木萧萧 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3502459 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/6684.html nce time traveled, it was a wedding...
307K 2.5K 32
Falling for her brothers best friend is one thing but getting pregnant is another, Bailey freaking out on what her best friend Olivia will say to fin...
175K 3.4K 43
What if Bella had a little sister but she acted more of a mom to her then Renee, well meet Carlie Swan little sister of Bella Swan, but Renee is more...
21.8K 828 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...