Short-lived Bai Yueguang only...

By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

短命白月光只想咸鱼 Author:江一水 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4572647 https://m.shubaow.net/153/153275/ When... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95 END
96 EXTRA: ABOUT MARRIAGE
97 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 1
98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2
99 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 3
100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4
101 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 5
102 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 6
103 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 1
104 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 2
105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3
106 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 4
107 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 5
108 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 6
109 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 7
110 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 8
111 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 9
112 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 10
113 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 11
114 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 12
115 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 13
116 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 14
117 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 15
118 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 16
119 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 17
120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18
121 EXTRA: SISTER XU'S GOOSE FACTORY
122 EXTRA: JIANG YI'S WONDERFUL FATE

6

210 6 2
By a54m1ismysoulm4t3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 6

    Ning Wenyin hugged her daughter and briefly explained the matter to her.

    After finishing speaking, Ning Wenyin shook her daughter, and discussed this issue with her: "Do you think Xiao Yi cares about your Aunt Qionghua a little bit? That's why she tested whether she wants to get married or not?

    " I understand why Jiang Yi's attitude changed drastically after learning of her identity. It is very likely that Jiang Yi is worried that after marriage, as his mother speculated, there will be children who will divide his mother's attention.

    After all, who would want to have other children to share the mother's favor with him.

    Jiang Silu nodded: "It should be, because Aunt Qionghua is her mother." Jiang Silu paused and emphasized: "She is still her only relative." Hearing this, Ning Wenyin touched

    Jiang With a head like a scorpion, she smiled softly: "That's it... This is pretty good. I was always worried that Xiao Yi didn't like your Aunt Qionghua. It's not bad as it is now." After all, Jiang Qionghua is Jiang Yi

    . There are only relatives left in this world, if Jiang Yi can't recognize Jiang Qionghua, it will be a bit unfortunate for both parties.

    Jiang Silu nodded, but he had other considerations in his mind. If she moved there, would she have to express her attitude to Jiang Yi: for example, she had no intention of competing for Jiang Qionghua's favor, nor did she intend to become Jiang Qionghua's daughter. As for her mother's relationship with Jiang Qionghua, that was her mother's business and had nothing to do with her.

    Between them, there should be no reason to "hate". At least if you live under the same roof, don't make the relationship so bad.

    The instigator, Jiang Yi, never expected that a question of his own would cause the other people to reflect so deeply. God is sorry, she really doesn't care about Jiang Qionghua's "motherly love", nor does she mind Jiang Qionghua and Ning Wenyin forming a new family.

    She just wanted to save her own life.

    In the next few days, Jiang Yi maintained low-energy activities, tried to avoid meeting Jiang Sishang on other occasions, and tried hard to be a stranger with her.

    However, in view of the relationship between the two families, it is inevitable for Jiang Yi to meet Jiang Silu.

    At noon on Friday, Jiang Yi was having lunch in the school cafeteria when he received a call from Jiang Qionghua.

    In the noisy school cafeteria, Jiang Qionghua's rambunctious voice came from the mobile phone: "Your Auntie Ning brought all your things here today, and now she and I are packing things at home.

    " The boss is free enough now. When his girlfriend comes, let alone work overtime, you don't even want to go to work.

    Jiang Yi groaned, and Jiang Qionghua continued: "I discussed it with your Aunt Ning, and I think today is the first time the four of us meet..."

    Jiang Yi retorted silently in his heart: No, I was the only one who formally met the three of you. Meet.     "In this case, it's better for us to have dinner at home, it's more cozy. So at night, you and Shanglao can just go

    home."

Come back, can you?"

    The last sentence "can you" fully reflects how cautious an "old father" Jiang Qionghua is. He was really afraid of what would happen. Jiang Yi, who didn't really want to meet Jiang Silu at first, hesitantly replied "Yes" after hearing this sentence.

    She paused, and said to Jiang Qionghua in a flat tone: "Call Jiang Sishang and talk to her again. This will be more formal and show your sincerity." Jiang Qionghua agreed in one voice

    .

    Jiang Yi couldn't stand her "old father" appearance, so she hung up the phone in a hurry: "If there's nothing else, I'm going to hang up, my chicken chops are getting cold." "Okay, then eat slowly

    , Bye."

    "Bye." After Jiang Yi finished speaking, he hung up the phone neatly.

    After finishing the call, Jiang Yi poked his own chicken chops, thinking that he would go home for dinner with Jiang Silu in the evening, and he was in a bad mood.

    I don't know if it's an illusion, but she also thinks that her cold chicken chops are not very fragrant!

    Jiang Qionghua is really an abominable parent, in order to bring the relationship between the two "children" closer, he tried his best to come up with bad ideas! However, Jiang Yi still couldn't refuse the other party, and Jiang Yi was so aggrieved that his chest felt tight and short of breath.

    There is a saying: house leak happens to rain all night. When you encounter one thing that makes you unhappy, many unhappy things will follow.

    Jiang Yi, who was worrying about meeting Jiang Rulu, welcomed an unexpected guest.

    A voice floated over from above Jiang Yi: "Isn't this our transfer student who speaks out for justice? Why are you eating alone again, haven't you found any friends yet?" This tone, this description, why is it so irritating

    ? Woolen cloth.

    Jiang Yi raised his head and looked at the visitor.

    A few days ago, the tall girl who was beaten by her in the toilet held the dinner plate and stood in front of her with two or three people, looking at her mockingly.

    This scene is very familiar, it is the scene where bullying is about to occur in major film and television dramas.

    Jiang Yi has not cared about these tricks since he was in kindergarten. Especially after practicing Sanda, no one dared to challenge her in front of her. Now that he has transferred to another school, Jiang Yi still finds it a little strange that a heroic "Second Childhood Disease" has come.

    She raised her head, glanced at the tall girl, and continued to lower her head to eat.

    The tall girl was obviously the leader of a small group. The order should have been placed that day, so there is no pomp like today.

    Seeing Jiang Yi ignoring her, the little leader became a little annoyed. She remembered what happened in the toilet before, and her jealousy towards Jiang Yi increased a bit.

    She came to Jiang Yi with a plate and snorted: "You can't get enough of such a small amount of food. As the host, I have to take good care of you..." "These things, I will reward

    you "

    She said with a wave of her hand, and the soup and water left on the dinner plate all spilled on Jiang Yi's chicken chops.

    The sudden soup splashed Jiang Yi's face, and Jiang Yi quickly leaned back and pulled away his dinner plate, thus avoiding a bigger loss.

    Is she a primary school student? Why is bullying still using such naive means, don't you know that food can't be wasted?

    Jiang Yi, who was not full from the meal, raised his head and looked at the other party very angrily.

    The little leader met her cold gaze and took a step back subconsciously. But soon he realized that there were so many people, so he quickly stood up straight, raised his head and chest, and said proudly: "Why, am I wrong? I know it, you are such a dead bastard, Life must be difficult!"

    She found out yesterday that Jiang Yi is an illegitimate child, and she is not someone she can't provoke in this school. In addition, Jiang Yi is very "independent", the little leader observed her for several days, but did not find out who she had a good relationship with, so he dared to come here to retaliate.

    Jiang Yi's complexion quickly darkened.

    But the little leader still didn't know what to do, and looked around the noisy cafeteria not far away, and deliberately raised his voice: "Did I say something wrong! Didn't your mother give birth to you out of wedlock and then died? Aren't you a motherless bastard?"

    Her voice quickly attracted the attention of the surrounding people, and other people in the cafeteria cast their curious and veiled eyes on them.

    Jiang Yi stood in the corner, took a deep breath, looked at the "little leader" who didn't know what to do, clenched his hands, and endured.

    But as if the little leader was afraid that Jiang Yi would not be hurt if he poked him, he continued to say loudly: "You are a bastard! You are a bastard!" Ah, forget it, I don't want to bear it anymore

    .

    Jiang Yi clenched his fists, stood up, raised his legs with 30% strength, and kicked the little leader's knee fiercely.

    With a kick, the little leader was unsteady and fell to the ground.

    The dinner plate in her hand flew far away, and the whole person fell to the ground, covering her knees with a shocked face: "How dare you hit me!"

    Jiang Yi felt that this line was a little redundant, so she rolled up her sleeves and said, "Not only will I beat you, I will beat you until your mother can't     even recognize you!" His mother gave birth."

    Jiang Yi leaned over, grabbed her by the neckline, and pulled her up from the ground: "You said your mother, why did you give birth to such a sweet-smelling little beast like you?" Jiang Yi

    said Then, with a knee, he pushed hard towards the opponent's heart.

    With a heavy blow, the little leader shrank back to protect himself, gritted his teeth and shouted at his follower: "Give me...a lesson to her!" At this moment, her followers came to their senses and swarmed towards Jiang Yi go up.

    A scuffle drew the attention of the students in the cafeteria.

    Jiang Silu had just finished eating in the cafeteria on the second floor, and when he was walking down the stairs with Tang Qing, he heard someone shouting: "Someone is fighting! Hurry up and see...it will be gone if it is later!" Jiang Silu and Tang

    Qing Qing looked at each other and said quickly, "Ah Qing, go to the teacher, and I'll go and see what's going on."

    Tang Qing nodded, turned and went to the teacher's office.

    Jiang Silu turned around and walked in the direction of the flow of people. When she broke through layers of encirclement and entered the center, she happened to see Jiang Yi pressing a burly female classmate and raising her hand, Jiang Rulu was stunned.

    She put her hands on her chest and shouted involuntarily: "Jiang Yi!"

    Jiang Yi turned his head, gave her a hard look with the corners of his eyes that were red from the beating, then looked back, and slapped the girl on the ground.

    With a snap, Jiang Rulu's pupils constricted for a moment.

    The author has something to say:

    Beating people is really wrong, especially wrong behavior.

    It's cool, but it's not right.

    Jiang Silu: Pupil earthquake!
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 508 27
Ji Yunshu's Alpha fiancée has moved away from love. After many investigations, she learned that the Omega that her fiancee liked had a tea-flavored p...
1.3M 69.7K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
30.1K 976 120
Xu Heran stood in the dark warehouse. The woman in front of her who is more beautiful than the moonlight is the heroine of this book. In the next tim...
81.2K 3.9K 110
After calmly dying, Que Yining accidentally wore the female partner of the same name. The female partner is vicious and brainless, domineering, unrea...