Taken As Reward (The war of p...

By Rachayetria

Zehra Hassan She was robbed of her ordinary life, brought into the dirt turned into a profanity introduced t... More

AUTHOR NOTE
DEDICATION
TRIGGER
CHARACTER
PLAYLIST
01. Barbadi
02. Tadbeer
03. Gajra
04. Azmanzil
05. Badla
06. Aashna
07. Hasrat
08. Massla
09. Musalsal
10. Iztiraar
11. Muqtalif
12. Mehfooz
13. Harqat
14. Lugai
15. Fanaa
16. Sufiyana
17. Khel
18. Rooh
19. Keher
Here's An idea!
20. Haasid
21. Khelwad
22. Shak
23. Keemat
24. Kuffar
25. Undekha
26. Jazbatein
27. Aaftaab
28. Selaab
29. Gunnah
COMPLETE BOOK CHART
30. Kabil
31. Zubaniyat
32. Musibatein
33. Mubashrat
34. Mukhtalif
35. Masal
36. Khuda
37. Izzat
38. Behaya
39. Lihaaz
40. Sharam
Bonus Scene ( Abhiraj's POV)
41. Rahazan
42. Gaddar
43. Haadsa
44. Zehni
45. Hashar
46. Munasib
47. Munafiqat
48. Barbadi 2.0
49. Aakhir
50. Antim
VOTING PAGE
Epilogue
BONUS 01
BONUS 02
BONUS 03
BONUS 04

Prologue

17.1K 832 204
By Rachayetria

Present ~

DAIWIK

I only know one thing. Loyalty. Unlike my brother, I grew up loyal to everyone in my life. Either it's my boss, my family, or my past.

I grew up in a very small town, it rural village and then I came to the big town, the town where the owners reside. And within six months I was the right-hand man of Abhiraj Agnivanshi. 

I own over the trust and proved my loyalty in all situations.

Have done, all the ugly...dirty deeds for him. I guess my anger issues have played a certain role in helping me get the position I am at. The commander for him. A second brother, as he calls me.

I stood next to him, while he tormented Rehman Ali, the man who runs the largest and greatest brothel in Chandravanipur. He asked me, to shut him down and kill him. And without second hesitation, hundreds of women standing here would forever be affected by this.

I couldn't care less, as I raised my hand in the air, and landed a punch at his already bloody face. His head threw back as he fell backward. I climbed above him, and smack on smack, I made his already bloody face nothing but filthy lifeless muscles.

And while I was destroying him, eventually only face was before my eyes, one that I will truly kill like this.

I was asked to stop, I was pulled back. Because by now, I was covered in blood, sitting in a pool of blood. Some his blower od and some mine by my broken knuckles.

I stood up, and demanded to stop, as I rested my anger down before I gave a slow nod. And pushed me a step back.

We were here to rescue the prostitutes who worked in this brothel, all of them screaming, their faces scrunched as their eyes evaluated me, scared, dirty.

I won't be surprised, I was an animal. Animal, who knew only to rip and slaughter with my paws if I want something.

I looked at all their faces, not even of them daring to look at me. My eyes schemed through them when they caught the sight of two different pairs. Who was looking straight at me, but as soon as they realized they just met the eyes of the hunter, they immediately fell on the floor, gripping the arms of the woman next to her, as she tried to hide behind her.

After I encountered her, the rest of the torment went in a haze for me. Because all this while, I had my eyes on the prey that tried her best to hide.

"Amar, send all the women to their houses. And one who doesn't have one, if they want they can work at the Haveli."I heard Abhiraj ask Amar, a wide grin on his face.

He will drop all of them to their houses after he gets a ride on each of them. He nodded. As he and his man started to draw the woman out,

As I saw his eyes prying on someone they shouldn't,

"Babasaheb," I said and everyone halted, all ears at me. They all turned their attention, including Abhiraj.
"I have always been loyal to you. I have always proven how worthy I am. And I always wish to do the same." I said when Abhiraj gave a nod.

"You have. No doubt," he answered,

"I think I need a reward," I asked, all the men laughed shaking their heads.

"You don't ask for a reward. Rewards are given to you! When people find you worth it!" Amar said from the distance, I eyed him, as his shoulders shrunk and he ducked his head the other way.

"Whatever you want! Daiwik, it's yours today." I heard the words I wanted to. And I knew I would.

A slow twitch of my jaw, as a smirk appeared on my face, and jerked my chin towards her way.
"I want her as my reward." I ushered and the room gasped, including Abhiraj, disagreement in the air,

The girl shivered, as another dark tone woman covered her completely by stepping up front.

"Saheb! Take whoever you want! Not that bacchi! Please Babasaheb! Please!" the kakitai of the brothel fell off Abhiraj's legs and the Nazma lady, walked up to me, holding her hands and shaking her head,

"She is just a kid. She didn't come here of her will, she was betrayed and left by her husband! Please, don't do this to her! Please?" The lazy told me the backstory, I was curious to know the whole while. "Take any of us! Take me, take the other ladies. Not her!" she cried again, Abhiraj raised his eyes at me, a question on his face. But I knew my decision.

Only her.

"Well, if that's what he wants, that is what he will get! Daiwik! She is your reward for all your loyalty to me!" He announced, and all the women were dragged one by one as they tried to protect her, taken away by Amar and his men.

Except her.

I stepped towards her. "Amar, tell Abasahebb, I am taking the night off," I asked Amar, as he eyed me and left, behind Babasaheb.

I approached closer to her, tears skimming her face, her face all red, as she, didn't look up when I was closer.
She fell on my feet, holding my legs, shaking her head, as she cried out loud. "Please..."She said between her sob, "Please let me go home, like others? Please..." she begged me.

The wrath, growing in my nerves, this is what she does now? Sit on people's feet and beg them not to! I caught her by her arm, as I pushed her on her feet.

Her eyes and face glowed with the tears that bundled upon them, I turned and started to drag her out she stumbled on her feet.  "Please..let me go!" She cried again, as she faltered on the step and fell the staircase,  sticking to the uneven stairs, shaking her head.

"Please..." she again pleaded, but I was not going to let her go, I was about to grip her arm again but she crossed her hand, shaking her head as she refused to stand up, "Let me go home..let me go home like others. I beg you, I beg you please," She cried to me, and by now the rage I tried to consume so much fell out of my clasp.

As I embraced her dark brown hair in a tight clutch, as her head fell back and a yelp escaped her delicate pink lips, "You.are.not.going.anywhere. The less you enrage me. The better it will be for you." I gritted to her, as by the force of her hair I stood her on her feet.

I towed her by her hair, opened the car door, and threw her inside, locking the door, before I sit on the other side, I walked around the hood, and watched her cry, pushing her legs up on the seat as she hugged them. Old habit.

I sat in the driver's seat and started to drive, "Shush!" I said keeping my hand on my lips, my eyes widening as she tried to die down her cries, biting down her lips.

I arrived at my two-story, typical house.

I walked out, at her side as I opened the door, and dragged her outside but she caught my arm, one last plea.

"I was, sold against my wish, I was married to an old man who brought me here and sold me for two lakhs. Please, don't do this to me. Please let me go." She cried,

"Is it my fault?" I asked, as she blinked shaking her head. "Then why should I care?" I asked her as she shook her head again,

"Khudda ke liye mujhpar reham kijiye?" (Take pity on me for god sake) she cried out,  

And I laughed, "Khudda hoga tumhara, mere liye wo mera dushman hai!" (He might be good for you, but he is my enemy!) I said and dragged her into the house, the neighbors watching in awe.

As I hauled her inside my room and threw her on the floor as I shut the door behind me.

~~~

Hey readers!

Please leave lots of reviews! As I am truly very excited about this book. 😄❤️

Tell me your opinion on Daiwik so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 10.8K 81
𝐀𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐜 I was broken. I was deceived. I was betrayed. I was familiar only with emotions of pain and anger. Darkness was a part of me. There was...
48.3K 3.6K 26
Inara Bakshi She was simply existing, with her perfect job her perfect friend circle, her perfect life, extravagant and extraordinary living. But wh...
563K 34.6K 43
Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right thing at the right time and right place...
123K 6.8K 21
Story of a Rivalry of two political families, who fighting for rule. One rules over the more than half of the state and other own the power. But betw...