๐๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐จ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž แถ โฑโฟโฟโฑแถœแต...

By tesherbooks

๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐. โ€ข currently... More

ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
๐’ช๐’ฉโ„ฐ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏโ„‹โ„›โ„ฐโ„ฐ
โ„ฑ๐’ช๐’ฐโ„›
โ„ฑโ„๐’ฑโ„ฐ
๐’ฎโ„๐’ณ
๐’ฎโ„ฐ๐’ฑโ„ฐ๐’ฉ

โ„ฐโ„๐’ขโ„‹๐’ฏ

154 5 0
By tesherbooks

Finnick opened his eyes and was faced with a too familair face. In his arms laid Grace, sleeping. A smile formed on his face and he lifted his arms, hugging her tighter. Her legs were crossed with his, making it impossible to part them.

His eyes wandered over her face, admiring all the features. Her small freckles, that you could only see from near, her cheeks, her eyes, her nose, her mouth, her lips, her. Finnick Odair was in love with this woman.

But he was scared. He was scared he could loose her or she could loose him. They both only had eachother. But that made them strong. They would fight for eachother and keep the other safe till their last minute. 

The woman in his arms started moving and cuddled more into his chest, wanting to fall assleep again. He placed his hand on her back and caressed it slighlty. She smiled at the contact. "I want to stay like this, forever.", she whispered. 

Finnick could swear his heart grew even more.

"Me too, darling. Me too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 267 16
"Are you okay?" "Oh yeah, I'm so fucking great, not like I'm about to go into a death match with skilled killers and my best friends. Oh, wait."
16.6K 375 24
are we too young for this? feels like i can't move. finnick x oc written in full grammar. PREQUEL to the Catching Fire book. 1 in #district13 - 18.12...
6.8K 162 6
you got a hold on me, i never met someone so different. โช FINNICK ODAIR โซ โ–‘ oc: nerissa hong โ–‘ pre-thg / mockingjay โ–‘ i...
302K 7.1K 47
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— โ๐’๐„๐€-๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐โž โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจหšฬฃฬฃฬฃอ™เญง ๐€ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž...