๐’๐Ž๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐”๐ƒ๐„ , แดตโฟแต—แต’ แต—สฐแต‰ หข...

By -donni

โ˜… IN WHICH: your just an ordinary person with a big heart and nice personality, but mysteriously o... More

๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ 01. | new school
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ 02. | weird feeling
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ 03. | pressure
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ 04. | webbing
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ 05. | prowler
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ 06. | ready or not
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ 08. | epilogue
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐Ÿ•ท 09. | heroes
๐Ÿ•ท 010. | friendship
๐Ÿ•ท 011. | thinking
๐Ÿ•ท 012. | who we are
๐Ÿ•ท 013. | anomalies
๐Ÿ•ท 014. | earth 42
๐Ÿ•ท 015. | another you
- เฉˆโœฉโ€ง EXTRA + EXCLUSIVE !
- เฉˆโœฉโ€ง EXTRA !
- เฉˆโœฉโ€ง DUMP
- เฉˆโœฉโ€ง UNRELEASED SCENE
read plz :)
Happy birthday nico โค๏ธ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ

๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ 07. | a leap of faith

2.4K 94 104
By -donni

CH07 : leap of faith

࣪𖤐

Miles and Nico were holding onto my waist as I webbed them towards the collider, we landed onto a hard metal surface and watched as the rest of the spider crew were trying to turn the collider off.

They removed their hands from my waist and watched, I did also. Nico eyes squinted underneath his mask with his arms crossed.

"Maybe we should help Peter?" Nico suggested, "I agree with you on that." Miles said and we webbed our way towards Peter, he turned invisible and I camouflaged.

Nico rubbed his hands together and a green spark lighted from them, he smirked and ran forward towards Dr.Olivia sending a kick to her face and blinding her with green light.

She was shocked and touched her face, I sent a kick as well and she yelped. Miles started making her hit herself as well.

"Who did that?!" She yelled and I giggled quietly to myself. Me, Nico, and miles appeared.

"Nico, Miles, [Name]?" Peter said softly and Nico nodded, "Thank us later!" I heard Nico say.

Miles sent a punch to Dr.Olivia's face while Nico grabbed her by the leg and slammed her onto the metal railing and I swore I heard something crack. she shouted in pain.

"Wow, kiddos. you guys are doing it on command!" Peter said, I grabbed Peter careful and we all hung upside down on the metal surface.

"It's about time, right?" Miles replied and I smiled under the mask, Peter pulled us three in a hug.

"I love you guys! I'm so proud of you three!" Peter said and we hugged him back, "Do I want kids?" he questioned himself.

Something was thrown at us but we dodged, "oh, yeah, I forgot about her." Dr.Olivia commented.

She kept throwing things our way but we dodged every time, "Well, that doesn't look promising." I heard Peter say.

"No, it doesn't." Nico said as he used his web beside me, "Watch out!" I shouted and pushed Nico out of the way.

Dr.Olivia ran towards us and we rolled our eyes before looking at each other, "Should we?" Nico asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting so tired of her. she's getting boring." I said and we both nodded and ran towards her, she didn't see us both coming at the same time which means she got confused for a second.

Nico and I leaned kicks to her face knocking her glasses off, she fell but I caught her and threw her up into the air.

Nico made a green spark come from his hand and he threw a swift right hook to her face, it looked like it was in slow motion as blood fell from her nose.

Buildings and cars as well as etc started coming towards us, Me and Nico landed onto them swiftly before making our way towards Miles, Peter, and Gwen.

"You guys seeing this?" I asked while standing beside miles, "It looks like our dimensions are coming to us." Nico spoke softly.

"Does look cool though, right?" I added, "We gotta get back up there." Gwen added.

Our spidey-sense went off and we turned around seeing Dr.Olivia throw a bus at us, using one hand Nico stopped it.

"Since when could you do that?" Me, Miles, Gwen, and Peter all asked surprised, Nico smirked.

"I'm full of surprises aren't I?" Nico said jokingly while dusting himself off with a grin, "Now, go! I'll stall her!"

We did as he said and I gave him one more last look, he gave me a wink and pointed to his wrists, "You'll know if I'm okay. your spider sense goes off when mines does. feel it?" he asked.

He tapped his wrist and I felt my spidey-sense go off again and I soon realized...our are spider sense connected somehow?

I was now separated from the others and scorpion appeared, I stood there and dusted myself off while glaring at him.

"Can I help you?" I asked while placing a hand on my hip, he didn't answer and dashed towards me.

I sighed, "man I was hoping for a little action. guess the useless villains like you don't try hard enough. eh, oh well." I said.

He growled and grabbed me by the leg but I jabbed him with my elbow in the face, he roared and threw me to the hard metal ceiling and I winced but the pain soon went away.

But before I could hit him again he grabbed my leg, "uh-oh." is all that came from me before he threw me to a rough looking pillar making it crack underneath my weight after he threw me.

I fell from the pillar and slowly felt myself descending into the void of the collider.

"[NAME]!" Nico shouted and turned towards Dr.Olivia who was throwing more things at him, in a blur he ran towards her and hit her so hard that her nose cracked.

She fell to the ground. then Nico turned to see my falling form, he quickly rushed towards me.

he reached his hand out but was too far as his slender fingers brushed my arm but didn't grab me, I gasped and tried reaching out for him as well.

Thinking quickly a thick rope of his web wrapped around my waist and halted me from falling further.

I took a deep breath in, Nico crawled towards me and swept me from under my legs easily and carrying me in his arms.

Nico placed me onto a soft surface as he cupped my chin to check me for any injures, he took his mask off slightly, "are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

I nodded, "I'm okay." after I answered he pulled me into a tight hug before webbing off again.

"Guys, I got the control of the beam! Get up here!" Miles said, Me and Nico made our way towards miles and squatted next to him.

I guess this was it then.

Nico glanced over at me and took his mask off a bit, I did also and miles did the same thing.

"I got the portal open, you first peni." Miles said and gave her a smile and I smiled at her too, "Thank you, miles." Peni said.

"Hey uh, I'll see if I can fix that robot of yours. okay?" Nico said to reassure Peni, "Really? thank you! and thank you too [name]!" she said.

Peni then removed herself from spider-noirs shoulder and went into her dimension.

"I, uh, love you all." Spider-noir said and I chuckled, "I'm taking this cube thing with me. I don't understand it. but I will."

After he says that he goes into his dimension, "I want you guys to have this. it'll fill your pockets." Peter porker said and I took it with a raised eyebrow, "thank you..?" I said and let out a airy laugh.

"That's all folks." he said and waved goodbye to us before going into his dimension.

I then turned to nico, "so...are Will still friends? you never answered my question." Nico says.

"Hm...yeah." I answered with a nod and we both gave each other a hug and I buried my head in his shoulder for a second before pulling away.

I noticed how close we were but we both soon stepped back, "Let's go save the world, am I right?" Nico said, I nodded, "heck yeah." I replied.

"See ya 'round lovebirds." Gwen said to me and Nico and we both blushed but I quickly hid it, "It's nothing like that." I was quick to say.

Gwen rolled her eyes playfully, "sure, Mhm." is all she said before going into her dimension.

What did 'Mhm' mean?

That's when me and Nico's spidey-sense went off, we turned around and saw Kingpin.

"You're not going anywhere!" he shouted.

"I'll hold him off. you guys shut this down." Peter told us, the three of us turned to him.

"Peter, that wasn't the deal!" Nico chimed in with a huff, Peter just webbed off.

"Nah, can't do that one!" I shouted and the three of us webbed Peter, I used my web to slam him into a bus.

"What are you guys doing?" Peter asked, "You gotta go home!" miles shouted in reply.

"This guy could kill you all! I can't let you guys die!" Peter shouted and I shook my head, "Neither can we." the three of us said in sync.

"It's okay." Peter told us and the three of us looked at each other before looking back at him, "Yeah, it is okay." Nico said.

Miles swiped him from under his feet and I grabbed Peter by his collar not letting him fall yet, "You gotta go home, man." I said.

"How do I know I'm not gonna mess it up again?" Peter asked, "You won't." Miles, Nico, and I answered in sync.

Peter let my wrist go and I saw him go into his dimension,"Not bad, kiddos." I heard him say before he disappeared.

We all turned back around and climbed up onto a floating building where Kingpin stood, "Kingpin!" Miles shouted.

We ran towards him but he shattered the glass underneath and we landed on our feet, then he started shooting at us.

Nico snatched his gun away using his web, "Sorry! that's cheating, homie. don't bring a gun to a fight if you not gonna fight."

We then landed onto a incoming bus, I saw the button, "There. we can get it if he-" before I could finish I was dragged inside the bus and punched in the face.

"C'mon dude, why am I always getting injured?" I groaned in annoyance.

Nico sent a kick to kingpin's face and landed on his feet, before he could hit Kingpin again Kingpin slammed Nico's head into a wall, Nico went to hit him again only to get his head smashed into the glass.

Green sparks started coming from Nico's hands which he was about to use until Kingpin sent a punch to his gut making nico gasp.

Nico curled into a fetal position and his sparks went out, my abilities went out too.

Kingpin turned towards miles and glared at him, "you're friends aren't good fighters."

I got up and limped, the train made its way back into our dimension briefly. I went over and helped Nico up, miles was busy fighting Kingpin.

"H-He can't do that alone..w-we need to help him— ah!" Nico winced in pain as he clutched his side.

"Yeah. we can do this." Nico and I climbed out of the train and onto the roof, we saw Kingpin and miles fighting.

Miles was on the ground clutching his side as kingpin stared down at him about to kill him, he slammed his fist down and hit miles in the chest.

"NO!" Me and Nico shouted as we both continued to limp, "Now, I just need to get rid of two more." Kingpin said.

Nico look over to see Mr.Morales and His mom, she frowned when she saw miles, who was spider-man on the ground.

Then I remembered those words that my mom said: 'if you get hit, can you get back up'?

I slowly got up, staggering as I did but I saw nico get up also.

We then made our way beside miles and helped him up, we then placed all our hands on kingpin's shoulders.

"Hey."

We all said in sync and what looked like a burst of white spark appeared everywhere, the three of us webbed him.

"Hey kingpin, push the green button for us!" Nico shouted and we all starting swinging king ping around.

"Go get 'em man." I told miles and handed him the key, I sent him a small smile and he quickly pulled both me and Nico into a hug.

END OF CHAPTER 7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 2.1K 31
แ—ชEแ”•แ‘•แ–‡Iแ‘ญTIOแ‘Ž Iแ‘Ž Iแ‘ŽTแ–‡O .า‰ .า‰ .า‰ แ•ผOแ‘ญE YOแ‘Œ แ’ชIKE Tแ•ผIแ”• .า‰ .า‰ .า‰
43.5K 920 13
All right lets do this one more time. Hi my name is Y/n Parker I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 1 year I've been the one and only Spider...
241K 10.3K 27
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐’๐”๐’๐๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐ƒ๐’ # ๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿชข๐Ÿ”ญ -', เผ„ โช ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š-๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ : ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐š๐™พ๐š‚๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐š‚๐™ฟ๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™ด๐š-๐š…๐™ด๐š๐š‚๐™ด โซ ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ๏นŒ ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...
16.9K 476 29
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœงหš ยท .๐ƒ๐„๐’๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โœงหš ยท . _________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ๏ฟฝ...