Jimonmi (Kwon Il-ha X OC)

By binnnnies_stay_

지켜 주지 못해서 미안해. (Sorry, I couldn't protect you) When her unpredictably predictable life turns into a huge disa... More

ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼
ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕊
ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 1)
ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 2)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

520 32 6
By binnnnies_stay_

ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Jimin
00:12─|─── 02:31
Promise
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Kwon Il-ha

"And that doesn't give you permission to control my lifestyle"

And she left just like that.

"I don't have plans to do so", I murmured to myself.

She left before listening to me till the end. I knew Jangsoo was her friend. Ever since I started to hang out with Yeojun, I noticed they were really close with each other. Whenever I looked at Jangsoo, his eyes were always on her. I had a feeling that Jangsoo liked her. But still I chose to ignore that because I was not really sure about anything.

But I couldn't anymore.

I felt soo fucking jealous when I realised that he even knew her mother and knew her before me.

So I just wanted to tell her to keep some distance from Jangsoo because I was scared he might take her away from me. Maybe I could have brought it up in a nicer way because it seemed like I pissed her off this time.

I went back, taking a seat on my bed thinking how should I approach her. Huirak looked at me weirdly and sighed after taking a seat beside me.

"What are you looking at ssaekkiya?", I glared at him.

"You fucking fought, I'm sure", he smirked playfully.

How does he knows that?

"Looking at Yeojun's face, I'm sure she'll be sulking for a while", he replied as if he read my mind.

"How do-"

"I just met her. She didn't even bother to give me a reaction when I tried to annoy her", he continued.

"What should I do?", I questioned hoping he would help me.

"How am I supposed to know that, you bastard? I don't even know what happened between you both"

And just like that he also left.

Why is everyone leaving me today?

Prez announced that the dinner was ready as we all made our way towards the cafeteria. I took my plate, making my way towards Yeojun. My place beside her was still empty. I raced towards the seat before anyone else could take it. Chiyeol was about to take the seat but I glared at him making him back off. I awkwardly smiled at Nara who was sitting on my left and then glanced at Yeojun with a big genuine smile on my face but she looked away with a sigh.

I'm not going to give up, Yeojun.

I placed the boiled egg from my plate into her's. She glared at me, ignoring that I flashed her a even bigger smile, "You like 'em, don't you?"

"Ah shibal, I lost my appetite", she muttered under her breath and stood up.

"Yah, what's up with you?", Yujung called out.

"I'm full"

"Bullshit, you didn't even touch the food", Dahye scolded.

"I SAID I'M FULL. DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND?", She suddenly screamed and walked away from the dining area.

"Why is she screaming at me? I was just concerned about her", Dahye pouted totally hurt by Yeojun's words.

"Forget it. I'm sure she didn't mean to scream at you", Soochul patted her shoulder.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"I'll give her", Bora pulled the triangular kimbap I had stolen from Lieutenant Lee's office from my hands.

Yeojun skipping her meal because of me, made me feel guilty. So I had sneaked a kimbap for her but I knew she would not accept if I gave it to her. So I was strolling outside the girls dorms thinking about some plan but then Bora appeared.

"Thank you", I smiled at her thankfully.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Today we went to assist Yeojun's mother. I definitely learnt lots of things like doing a CPR, wrapping up wounds and other stuff. She also showed us how to stitch wounds which was a little painful for our eyes. She asked if any of us wanted to try on a fake body and Yeojun lifted her hand up carrying out the work almost perfectly. That's my girl.

But was she even mine?

Yeojun was almost back to her normal self. She talked to everyone normally.

And by almost I meant,

She totally talked to me for two freaking times. Once to pass her some bandages and the second time she asked my help to carry the medical supplies because it was too heavy for her.

And that was it.

I kept trying to start a conversation but it never worked out. During dinner, she sat beside Jangsoo making my blood boil. I tried my level best to act cool but I couldn't anymore.

I had lost all the coolness.

The only thing remaining was my heated brain.

I was so frustrated about everything that I lost my appetite and walked away from the dining area. She never gave me a chance to explain. She never asked me why I asked her to stay away from him. She never talked to me. And it was hurting like hell.

"AH SHIBALL", I screamed, throwing my helmet on my bed forcefully.

I layed on my bed thinking about everything.

Lee Yeojun.....

The first time I saw her. She seemed so innocent and sweet. I still remember how angelic her voice was when she introduced herself on the first day of middle school. I never liked to admit but the actual reason I had 100% attandance was her. Because I could only meet her at school and she seemed out of league for a boy like me. So eventually I gave up but one day she asked me for my number. Since then I actually started talking to her. Whenever I used to flirt with her, her cheeks used to turn bright red and I used to find them so fucking adorable.

That day when we went to noraebbang together, I kept staring at her because she was just too good to be true. I remember following her because I was concerned about her safety and she hit me accidentally, then cried about it later. Then she slapped me bringing some sense into my brain.

It would've been better if she had slapped me again instead of ignoring me.

"And let me tell you something. I plan to stick with you forever so don't think I'd ever leave you, Arraseo?"

I remembered her words on the day we actually kissed. I placed my hand on my chest feeling how fast it was beating just thinking about her.

A small smile appeared on my face when realised hit me.

"I love her. I really do"

She had became an important part of my life. And I had no plans to lose her because of my jealousy.

I'll apologise.

No matter what it takes.

I'm going to make up with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 881 18
[DISCONTINUED] a group of high school students who are in their senior year are finally at rest after such horrible incident that occurred last year...
9.2K 424 12
❝ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ,ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪғғʟᴇ...ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ sᴏʏᴇᴏɴ,ʙᴏʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʀᴀ❞ Do Soo-Cheol × OC Salvation AU|| Started: 30/04/23 Ended: 18/08/23
33.9K 1.5K 20
[COMPLETED] What will happened if Jo Yuri, an excellent student have to married her enemy, Choi Yena, the troublemaker and always bothered her? 📌WA...
Amelia By XOXO

Fanfiction

88.1K 3.2K 46
그 사람을 도와주면 안 될까? (Can't I help him?) . (Editing) . Story of Amelia Cassano, who is a carbon copy of her brother Vincenzo. . . . . . She's studying la...