Zayn Malik imagines

Od unf_onedirection

Imagines about the amazing Zayn Malik Více

Zayn Malik imagines
The day before you get married
His interview
Going to the beach
Fighting
He's mad at you
First date
Getting matching tattoos
When you're sick
Sunday morning
Christmas
Your first Mother's Day

Working out

1.1K 10 0
Od unf_onedirection

"Nah babe I'm fine" you said eating a bag of chips on the couch. "Come on babe I need some motivation" he said pouting. ugh that pout. "Fine let me just put on my shoes." You both stretched before walking out of the apartment and jogging to the nearby park. "I'm done" you said sitting on the ground. "You did good babe" he said sitting in front of you and kissing your cheek. "Now let's do sit ups" he said laying down. "You do them and I'll motivate you." "How?" "You'll see." When he came up from doing a sit up you kissed him. "Looks like I'm doing a lot of sit ups today." Of course he didn't do sit-ups all day, so he changed it up and did push-ups. Same thing, you were underneath him and kissed him every time he went down. "You should come workout with me more often" he mumbled against your lips. "Maybe I will" you said pulling him in for another kiss."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

205K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
919K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 36.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...