Only You •Louis Tomlinson• (C...

By HollieTomlin

We were miles apart from each other, One step closer to being two steps, But... We're still far away from eac... More

Only You // Louis Tomlinson
Chapter 1 - New student
Chapter 2 - Louis From One Direction?!?
Chapter 3 - I guess it's time for you to know
Chapter 4 - Unlucky day
Chapter 5 - Dinner with Tomlinson family
Chapter 6 - Embarrassment
Chapter 7 - A heart shattered like a broken glass
Chapter 8 - Willing to sacrifice for her
Chapter 10 - Something is not right
Chapter 11 - Losing my dad
Chapter 12 - A box under my bed
Chapter 13 - Kind-hearted dad
Chapter 14 - My mistakes
Chapter 15 - 'Black' Saturday(?)
Chapter 16 - Watch them close together
Chapter 17 - Avoiding is still my mission
Chapter 18 - Locked in the basement room
Chapter 19 - Deep conversation
Chapter 20 - After discharge
Chapter 21 - Turns into an awkward day somehow
Chapter 22 - Because of her
Chapter 23 - Got into an arguement
Chapter 24 - Back to usual life
Chapter 25 - Changed in a second
Chapter 26 - Too much to bear
Chapter 27 - This is the end
Chapter 28 - Regret
Chapter 29 - Half a heart without you
Chapter 30 - Putting things right
Chapter 31 - I'm not alone
Chapter 32 - Who am i chasing for?
Chapter 33 - Leaving you with scars
Chapter 34 - Only you
Chapter 35 - The night is for us
Chapter 36 - It turns out different
Chapter 37 - Sudden change
Chapter 38 - I won't forgive
Chapter 39 - Reason behind everything
Chapter 40(Last chapter) - Reunited
ATTENTION TO ALL READERS

Chapter 9 - I'm doing it right

2.1K 57 8
By HollieTomlin

Ariana's POV

It's really super hard to not talk to Louis for at least one day. The only reason is he sitted beside me in every classes.

Great!

How i wish i could change seat to stay away from him. It's really sickening that every time the teachers wanted us to do a group or pair discussion. Can they just at least one day don't make us do a group or pair discussion? Really.

Well, to be honest it's kind of funny to do this way. When Louis spoke to me, i did listen to him but i tried to avoid eye contact with him. That's the challenging part. Very awkward.

Right now, another pair discussion. I feel like running away from this hell.

"Ana, are you alright?" Louis asked.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine..." I lied to him.

I started to twirl my pen using my fingers while listening to Louis' talk again(coz i think that's the only way that i could distract myself from making eye contact with him).

The pen flies and drop in between our chairs we sitted on.

Gosh, i twirled to fast!

Louis stopped his talking and he almost laugh. He tried to control his laughter by covering his mouth.

Yaaa it's soooooooo funny....

I did not know he wanted to pick it up for me. Until, both of us bend down to reach for the pen and got knocked by each others' forehead.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my forehead, trying to soothe down the pain. Louis did the same too.

"I'm sorry..." He apologised.

"It's fine..." I answered plainly.

Our discussion stopped right after the incident. We did not talk to each other from that moment.

I don't know why is that so....

I hurriedly pack my bag after the school bell rang then went off.

Louis' POV

Ariana was so desperate to leave the class that she packed her bag quickly.

Whoaaa.... She really wanted to avoid me....

I watched her leave the class as i let out a sigh.

I almost shot up from my seat when i caught something from the side of my eye. A book that was left on Ariana's chair. It might be her's.

I scurried away to find her before she left the school. When i reached the gate, i saw Ariana already boarded the bus and left.. No chance to return back to her.

Should i go to her house or return to her tomorrow?

I would rather give it to Ariana tomorrow. Her sister might be at home and i do not want to face her. It would burn my eyes into flames.

I trudged over to my car at the parking lot while glancing at the book. This book might be her diary. If what i guess is right, should i read it? I really wanted to know if she likes me or not.

I get in my car, closing the door then glance at the book again.

I don't even have the right to read her diary(if it is).

My hand flipped open the book cover to reveal her name and a date. The date was design with a lot of balloons around and two birthday cakes each side of it.

23rd October..... Maybe it's her birthday...

I am very sure that that's the date of her birthday. If not, why she drew all stuffs that related to birthday? In addition, twenty third of October is in the next two days. Ariana must be really excited about it.

I continued to flip the pages and stopped at a random page. My eyes skimmed through the page until i saw my name. Ariana might be writing a story about me.

Dear diary...

Knock knock knock

"Louis!" My friend, Jaiden, yelling my name from outside my car.

I quickly hid away the book in my bag before he started to busy body about it.

I rolled down the window and, "What's up?"

"I've been finding you the whole school!"

"Oh i'm sorry about that haha! Why did you find me?"

"I need your help. Tomorrow i'm not coming to school coz i need to go to the hospital for some reason. So i was thinking, will you pass these homework to the teachers?"

"Yeah, sure. No problem. Everything will be settle."

"Thanks, bro. I gotta go now. See you in the next two days. Bye!"

"Bye!"

-

Ariana's POV

When i was doing homework at home, i realised something was not right. I grabbed my bag and searched for my diary book. It was not in there. I started to get panic.

Where did i leave it?!

I remembered i did kept the book inside my bag but wait....

Flashback

Dig and dig and dig my bag but i stil can't find my favourite ruler that was given by my Dad when i was young. I took out everything from my bag and put it on my table.

Gosh, i found it!

Finally i found the ruler. I placed back everything inside my bag.....

End flashback

Except for my diary. My mistake. I should have double check if all the books were in my bag. Now, my diary is gone. Someone should have took it and read my diaries or maybe the book remains at the table or chair.

Arghhh! What if someone read it?!

He or she could have spread what i have written on the book and started to tease me. I am so worried. I have to suffer another problem. This means i have to be ready for any disturbance for tomorrow and other days. It never ends.

The book is gone.....

I almost cried about it but i know i shouldn't.

Knock knock

I pulled open to the door to reveal Dad outside my room.

"Yes, Dad?"

"Can i talk to you for a while?"

"Sure, Dad. Come in." Dad sitted at the edge of the bed and waited for me to be sitted.

"What is it Dad?" He began to give me a warm smile.

"Are you angry?" I started to look confused. What is he talking about?

"Angry? About?"

"Sheryl and Louis are getting married." My face immediately fell when Dad mentioned their names.

"No, i'm not." I lied when i know i shouldn't.

"You like Louis, right?" My eyes began to bulge, looking shocked. How does he know?

I immediately answered him a, "No." firmly. No one should know about it. Not even my dad or anybody.

"I know you like him. Don't lie to me, Ariana. You're my daughter and i know you very well. I can tell that you like him so much. During the dinner with Tomlinson family, you looked so happy that you get to sit beside Louis. Not only that, i know that you were sneaking to hear the conversation that we wanted to tell about our plan. That is why you bang the door, right? You felt so sorrow about it."

He knows that i really like Louis then why he still wanted to continue with the plan? Why did he do these to me?

"Yeah... You're right..."

"Look, Ana. I'm sorry about that. We did these because we want Sheryl to change. We are hoping that Louis could change Sheryl's attitude after they are married. Ana, please sacrifice for Sheryl."

Change Sheryl's attitude by pairing her up with Louis? Really?!

"I am, Dad." That is so painful to do it!

"I'm glad to hear that. Mum do not know about hoping to change Sheryl's attitude. She thought we did these only for their future."

"Ohhh..." That's all i can say.

"Ana, thank you so much. Thank you for being a great daughter to me. I love you just the same as my soul."

"I love you too, Dad." I gave him a lovely hug that i did not want to break it. He kissed the top of my head and rest his chin on it.

The feeling of the hug was so different. Something is not right causing me to feel so restless and uneasy. I tried to shrug it off but i can't.

We broke the hug and Dad walked off with a feeling of.....sorrow?! But why?

I ran over to Dad to hug him again.

"Thank you for everything, Dad. I love you so much!" Tears began to roll down my cheeks like a flowing river.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something is wrong! Something is wrong!

I have tried to make this chapter as interesting as i could and i hope all of you like it. Most of you may be wondering what Ariana wrote in the diary. All her secrets might be exploded if Louis had read it. Phewww! She's lucky!

Alright, wait up for the next chapter by next week. I will be going for holiday on this Friday so that's why. Hehehe... So maybe i will produce two chapters by next week if possible.

Will be right back by next week, aites(?) Hahaha !

Buhbye!

~HollieTomlin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640 57 10
follow LIam's dreams story. Liam keeps having Dreams. Read to see what dreams he haves find out here . :D Please tell me if you want an other dream...
12.1K 253 22
You would be surprised how much only two words could affect you. He said them with great confidence and a hint of something that made the hair on the...
37.2K 723 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
30.6K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...