↠𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒆𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕 | Seish...

By ifuyugirrsd

-You're in the itoshi family.- It was unexpected to have met such a guy from a game that made me to become hi... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
chapter 14

Chapter 12

43 1 0
By ifuyugirrsd

Morning came.

To start off the day, i would like tell that there's p.e today and is required to wear their p.e uniform or else they are punished with pushups and jumping jacks.

And.. you are one of them.

"Didn't you put your p.e uniform inside your locker yesterday y/n?" F/n notified, she was sure that i placed it inside of my locker in the girls locker room.

"No i didn't.. i brought it with me and washed my p.e uniform at home because it stained with mud." I said.

"You don't have an extra one?" She asked, which i shook my head.

"That's my only p.e uniform i got.. what should i do f/n.." i was feeling horribly troubled that i forgot to get my p.e uniform.

We were the only ones left in the girls locker room, everyone sure is already at the court except both of us.

"What are we gonna do y/n?? You'll get to do jumping jacks and pushups as a punishment for it!" She was panicked for me too, she's sure is no help when both of us are panicking.

"I know right! I think I'm gonna skip p.e today to save myself f/n." I sighed.

She raised a brow, alittle shocked of your sudden act of dumb decision.

"Hold it y/n! I'll help you find an extra p.e uniform just believe on me!" She was shaking my shoulders to get into my senses.

"Heyyo!" Someone barged in into the girls locker room, it's reo with a cheerful greeting.

He's with nagi as expected to be.

"Hey this is the girls room dude!" F/n time got harsh when seeing reo barging in into the girls locker room.

"What takes both of you so long? We were searching for both of you at the court." Reo sighed.

"Y/n, why aren't you in your p.e uniform? Yo what is happening?" Reo asked, confused as seeing me still in my school uniform.

"This is the 'happening.'" F/n pointed out with a serious look at the two boys in the room.(she's pointing out 'this is the issue.')

Everyone went silent.

....

"You are so dead right now y/n."

Reo sighed and massaged his temple.

"You didn't brought your p.e uniform with you?" Nagi questioned, looking at me with somehow a surprise look judging by how his eyes widened after haaring what is happening.

"Yes." Me and f/n said in a stressed tone.

"How can you go to p.e class today y/n?" Nagi asked.

"I don't even know," i sighed.

"Don't tell me, you aren't gonna attend p.e class today?" Reo was so shocked that he backed away from all of us.

"That's not so you y/n! Where's your mind y/n?" Reo went close again but panicking.

F/n crossed her shoulders and sighed.

"The class starts in 15 minutes right? We still have time." F/n considered a group plan to make.

Everyone nodded except me.

"Guys easy, it's fine to skip just one class. I'll just make an excuse letter and deliever it to sir today." I reassured.

"But-y/n!" F/n eagered like a puppy.

I sweat dropped, reo raised a brow at her. Amused?

He crossed his arms and looked away.

"Hmp. Y/n you shouldn't do this kind of thing recklessly, only once." Reo scolded as if he was commanding me.

I laughed and just nodded.

"I look like a bad girl now.." i rubbed my cheek with my index finger.

"Is it okay for you to skip classes like this y/n?" Nagi asked after approaching me with a gentle pat on my shoulder, his tone seemed to be worried.

I nodded and smiled at him.

'I'm more glad since i got out of the demon's chain only for just one day.' I thought.

"It doesn't seem like you would..." nagi muttered and looked at me waiting for me to reply, yet i raised a brow at him.

He seemed to be actually worried about it, is this the first time i see him finally expressing some emotions? Should i too?

Reo whistled.

"Woah woah what is this, girl? Something new or something old likely?" F/n backed away alittle and looked at both of you.

"You have too much issue for both of hem f/n, ain't checking on others is normal?" He patted f/n's back lightly, he was just goofing around.

F/n slapped his hand away.

"You're a kill joy." F/n sneered. Reo chuckled.

"We better get going now y/n if it's okay to you, we don't wanna get our bones cracked by mr. Proto." Reo excused with a smile to you.

"Okay, goodluck. I'll be staying in our classroom since i still need to lecture some notes." I excused myself too and waved at both of them.

While i was waving my hand someone took it besides me and began to massage my palm, i turned my head and saw nagi standing there without even going with reo and f/n who is leaving the locker room.

"Are you okay? Nagi?" I smiled at him, why is he examining my hand all in a sudden? This is kind of creepy and questionable...

"Nagi! Let's get going or we'll get troubled if we got there late." Reo gestured, both of them looked back to call nagi.

"Time is running yall." F/n said.

The three of them headed to the door to leave the girls locker room, they waved a goodbye gesture at me and ofcourse i returned it back.

"Goddamn man.. I'm gonna bear mr. 'Protocol's p.e class today." Reo sighed, even though they were out of the locker room reo's voice is so loud that even anyone can hear it.

"A hell paradise." F/n stretched her arms up and yawned.

The voices began to fade away, it became quiet.

I closed my locker and also headed out of the locker room afterwards, they're aren't to be seen anymore so i continued to walk on the quiet hallway.

When i got to the classroom i ran to my seat and sat like an exhausted kid.

I rested for a few minutes before i began to lecture notes for english, to be honest, I'm gonna admit that I'm not really good with english grammars but i can write english words well and understand it. The grammar corrections are just too much to handle since i'm not that prone to know english language.

Like putting grammatical signals.

Luckily, i borrowed one of my classmate's notes to lecture, she's a savior. If it wasn't for her kindness then i would've been troubled when submitting english lectures later on.

...
The p.e class just ended and everyone went to their respective locker rooms to change, in reo's pov he's kind of distracted by the others showered him with praises of how he did well earlier in dodge ball.

Reo is surely a famous person.

F/n in the other hand is having her phone on her hand as she's blowing a bubblegum, minding her own business at the girls locker room.

And nagi in the third hand..

"Do you guys know where is nagi?" Reo asked some of the boys in the boys locker room.

"Huh? No."

"That white haired guy? He couldn't be possibly go missing when that guy is so tall. Or maybe that guy is slacking." One of the boys joked and others laughed.

"Shut up." Reo looked at them with an serious look.

"I'm just saying facts." The boy shrugged, reo rolled his eyes.

Reo looked every corner of the boys locker room but he isn't there, he knows that nagi was with him when going to the boys locker room yet when he was distracted for like 6 minutes, he was gone.

"Where did that boy go?" He massaged his temple and shook his head, sighing.

- On the other hand of the pov, we have nagi buying a drink at the cafeteria and leaving immediately.

When he reached the third floor, he went straightly to the empty classroom and sliding the door open.

I looked up to his exhausted figure as if he haven't eaten yet fir a day, i chuckled and was holding my laugh.

After he calmed himself down for a bit he went closer to his seat besides you and pulled his hand out to you with a lemon drink. He was drinking one with a straw on his other hand.

Upon seeing this, i placed my pen down that i was using in writing notes. I turned to him and was about to accept the drink he's lending me until i stared at him with an curious look.

"Why are you giving me this?" I firstly asked.

"Just a feeling." He muttered and also sat in his seat besides me.

He's too quiet to tell his purpose to you.

"Thank you." I smiled and began to remove the plastic of the straw.

He glanced at me stabbing the drink with the straw and taking a sip to it.

"Do you like lemon drinks?" He asked, making a conversation.

"Not really.. my mom is the one who likes it." I said.

He gave out a shocked look as if he was panicking that he made wrong decisions.

"Ah! Sorry, i didn't know." He felt bad giving me a lemon drink instead of an different one.

"Don't worry, it's not like i hate lemon flavor that much." I nod.

He nodded, understanding that you are trying to reassure him. "which do you prefer?"

"Huh? A drink you mean?" I made sure.

He nodded quietly, taking a sip on his drink.

"i prefer sweets like strawberry and apple drink, i also drink other flavors based on my mood." I laughed.

He nodded.

When both of us stopped talking, the pace became quiet. Other classmates starts to enter the classroom.

"How's the p.e class go by the way?" I asked.

"Went quite fine, f/n gets pissed everytime she was targetted in dodge ball. She got out of the play mid-game." He replied.

"I could just imagine how her anger issues lits up." I sighed and just smiled.

"Nagi!!" The door slammed open revealing an exhausted chameleon.

"Reo?" Nagi calls.

"I was looking everywhere for you nagi! Why would you went off just like that?" Reo sighed, all stressed and exhausted.

"Maybe he doesn't want to be your friend anymore." F/n sneaked behind him, reo almost squealed in shock.

"Gosh you scared me f/n." Reo said. F/n crossed her arms and side eyed him.

"So that's why he's so early returning here at the classroom with drinks on his hands." I said, the three of them looked at me.

Both f/n and reo caught their eyes looking at the two drinks both of me and nagi are drinking earlier, they looked at eachother with a terrified look and thought they're thinking the same thing.

Reo coughed.

"Well, it's wrong that you ditched me there nagi! Don't do it again!" Reo shook nagi's shoulders.

Nagi didn't dare to speak, he muted himself.

"I was distracted for a few minutes and then nagi isn't to be seen anymore." Reo sighed, shaking and massaging his own head.

"It's just a little minor thing reo, but for you it feels like it's the first time he ditched on you." F/n roles her eyes.

"Well-" reo can't argue with that anymore because it was actually true, he realized that he's acting too much dramatic.

Reo sighed and just calmed himself down.

"Nagi, if you want to excuse yourself first then you should tell me before you sneak away next time." Reo notified, patting nagi's back.

Nagi nodded and looked back at me, i smiled at him and nodded also. "Ya gonna give y/n the eyes to decide for you, nagi?" F/n mocked with a smirk.

She's noticing something between both of you, which is she actually misunderstoods.

"Oh?" Reo looked at her and noticed her expressions that she's expressing.

He got the hint and looked back to nagi with a pleased look.

"Nagi... you-" reo got cutted off by the teacher entering the classroom.

Everyone immediately went to their own seats once the teacher went inside of the classroom, reo didn't had the chance to ask nagi about something.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.9K 2.7K 30
From his brother's ex to his rival to his sex buddy to his crush then back to rival. A story full of ups and downs, fun and love. A twisted enemies...
81.8K 2K 23
BLUE LOCK BACHIRA X FEM! READER STORY **THIS IS A 18+ STORY, NO MINORS ** THIS IS SMUT SMUT AND MORE SMUT😮‍💨 The characters are from Blue Lock but...
9.2K 282 17
"please. i'd be on my knees for you sei" 。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚ "then do it...
15.3K 838 29
in which, a child of mysterious origins emerges, adopted by the esteemed football coach Ivanov Nastavnik. as she showcases unparalleled strength des...