Chapter 13

After classes ended, we went out to a restaurant to eat and hang out to spend more time together.

Guess who brought the drinks and the foods.

"yeah!! And you know what happen after that?? Huh? Huh?" F/n shrugged chigiri who was just trying to enjoy joyfully, not demonically.

"Uhh.. what happened??" Chigiro just did go to the flow.

"He fell off and his white shirt got mudded all over with his ice cream! Sucks for reo!" F/n laughed.

"Hey! I needed to make my maid wash my white shirt thoroughly before p.e starts the day after!" Reo shouted, everyone at the table laughed.

"Exposing something like that is kind of.." oliver chuckled.

"Reo doesn't mind it don't worry, you should copy my ways." F/n reassures, reo urked. "He will not!"

They began to yell at eachother while we just watch there in terror.

Oliver seems to be worried and tried to stop them by seperating them.

"I guess for them, fighting is the key huh." I sighed and just drank my juice.

"Ah- i ran out." I looked at my cup.

"Want me to pour you some?" Chigiri lended an helping hand by pouring my cup with a pitchel.

I smiled and thanked him, "What a gentleman."

He smiled and seem to be proud of himself after receiving a compliment from me.

"Reo...let me go home.. i still have a schedule.." nagi bumped his head to table in boredom.

Nagi having his own schedule? Wow huh.

"Stay in there nagi, just a few minutes will be fine!" Reo gesture while pushing f/n away.

"Hey I'm not fucking done yet with you! Coward!!" F/n insists and began to stomp on his foot under the table, which creates reo to scream abit.

It was his new white shoes he brought online.

"You fuck-" reo clicked his tongue.

"I just said stop you guys!!" Oliver interrupts.

Me and chigiri just sat there watching them, sipping both of our cups in awe.

"I want my Vtuber..." i heard nagi mumble.

"Huh? you know Vtuber?" I asked.

He stopped on whinning and turned his head to me.

"My brother watches a vtuber stream too." I said with a smile, kind of indicating that I'm not the one who was interested to it but my brother.

".."

He didn't respond? This is awkward..

"What vtuber does he watch?"

He does respond! I thought he'll be silent as always, murmuring that he wants to go home.

"He's really a big fan and kind of watch alot of streams of Vtubers. But he likes this one vtuber named Choki." I began to make the conversation longer.

"I helped my brother once in some kind of lucky giveaway event from one of his streams, we won the giveaway by luck." I laughed, "i swear, he began to clean my feet and give massages everyday."

Even though it was embarrassing and looked like i was flexing, i didn't knew since it slipped thru my mouth.

My head kept on telling me to make the conversation longer with him.