Chapter 12

Morning came.

To start off the day, i would like tell that there's p.e today and is required to wear their p.e uniform or else they are punished with pushups and jumping jacks.

And.. you are one of them.

"Didn't you put your p.e uniform inside your locker yesterday y/n?" F/n notified, she was sure that i placed it inside of my locker in the girls locker room.

"No i didn't.. i brought it with me and washed my p.e uniform at home because it stained with mud." I said.

"You don't have an extra one?" She asked, which i shook my head.

"That's my only p.e uniform i got.. what should i do f/n.." i was feeling horribly troubled that i forgot to get my p.e uniform.

We were the only ones left in the girls locker room, everyone sure is already at the court except both of us.

"What are we gonna do y/n?? You'll get to do jumping jacks and pushups as a punishment for it!" She was panicked for me too, she's sure is no help when both of us are panicking.

"I know right! I think I'm gonna skip p.e today to save myself f/n." I sighed.

She raised a brow, alittle shocked of your sudden act of dumb decision.

"Hold it y/n! I'll help you find an extra p.e uniform just believe on me!" She was shaking my shoulders to get into my senses.

"Heyyo!" Someone barged in into the girls locker room, it's reo with a cheerful greeting.

He's with nagi as expected to be.

"Hey this is the girls room dude!" F/n time got harsh when seeing reo barging in into the girls locker room.

"What takes both of you so long? We were searching for both of you at the court." Reo sighed.

"Y/n, why aren't you in your p.e uniform? Yo what is happening?" Reo asked, confused as seeing me still in my school uniform.

"This is the 'happening.'" F/n pointed out with a serious look at the two boys in the room.(she's pointing out 'this is the issue.')

Everyone went silent.

....

"You are so dead right now y/n."

Reo sighed and massaged his temple.

"You didn't brought your p.e uniform with you?" Nagi questioned, looking at me with somehow a surprise look judging by how his eyes widened after haaring what is happening.

"Yes." Me and f/n said in a stressed tone.

"How can you go to p.e class today y/n?" Nagi asked.

"I don't even know," i sighed.

"Don't tell me, you aren't gonna attend p.e class today?" Reo was so shocked that he backed away from all of us.

"That's not so you y/n! Where's your mind y/n?" Reo went close again but panicking.

F/n crossed her shoulders and sighed.

"The class starts in 15 minutes right? We still have time." F/n considered a group plan to make.

Everyone nodded except me.

"Guys easy, it's fine to skip just one class. I'll just make an excuse letter and deliever it to sir today." I reassured.

"But-y/n!" F/n eagered like a puppy.

I sweat dropped, reo raised a brow at her. Amused?

He crossed his arms and looked away.