chapter 14

...

Weekends arrived in the last two days following the restaurant hangout. Exhaled in relief because it was now weekends which meant that all of us received two days free from school every weekend.

Nonetheless, considering weekends are such an excellent opportunity to spend some beneficial free time alone, a certain friend group planned to generate a commotion early in the morning as an unexpected occurrence.

I brewed a cup of coffee and took it with me while stirring it very lightly, heading to the living room and leaned on the wall with an tired face that came from sleeping very late.

"What are you guys doing in here?" I asked 'them'.

"Thank you for having us here y/n!" Reo smiled at me and waved as if this isn't trespassing into someone's house.

"Your littke brother is so cute!!! So long eye lashes for a boy! Is this their genetics?" F/n was astonished by the little kid who was just trying to play games in his nintendo.

"Ahh so hell handsome! And cute chubby cheeks! What's your name??" F/n asked again, totally bothering the kid.

"Get your hands off me old lady!" He slapped her hands.

She was totally offended, "This kid.. needs to be taught manners!"

"You shouldn't bother him anymore f/n.. i think he's serious about his game." Chigiri alarmed with a sly smile while being taunted and treated by my little sister. He doesn't mind it though.

Her other twin sister was sitting in nagi's lap while licking a lollipop, watching him play video games in his phone without being bothered.

"This is amazing..." reo tried to maintain his posture despite being hitted multiple times by a plushie hammer by my little brother whose name is b/n.

"Isn't this trespassing?" I took a sip on my cup.

"Your mother allowed us in, not a trespassing ticket after all." Reo answered.

I sighed, "i didn't even invited you guys.. atleast i haven't."

"Didn't we decided in the group chat to visit your home?" F/n exclaimed.

"But you guys didn't mentioned in the group chat 'my' home, 'y/n's'–house." I cleared out, reo and f/n laughed together.

"Oh well, that's your our own fault for not understanding." F/n chuckled, i sighed.

I took a sip on my coffee and looked at them, they unbelievably took it seriously when going over to my house.

How come my mother let them in so carelessly without waking me up?

"Where's oliver?" I asked.

Reo shrugged his shoulder and rests his back on the couch, "he can't. He has practice in archery since their competition is starting soon."

"Huh?? Already?" I asked in shock as i received a nod from him.

"He even invited us to go to watch him compete, it'll take an hour to arrive there by using the train." Reo informed.

I raised a brow and sighed, leaning back to the wall while sipping my coffee from my cup.

"How come that i do not know this.." i mumbled, he laughed.

"He informed it to us a few days ago and even in chat yesterday in the middle of the night after we got home." He pointed out, these words that reo was telling me couldn't process my head on how could i ever forget about this announcement coming from a friend of mine.