His Clumsy Assistant |•K.TH X...

By Fantaeshitic

❥"Ms.lee y/n! what are you doing here..!?" ❥"Of course! I'm here to work mr.kim what else but why are you nak... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47

Part 44

3.6K 290 12
By Fantaeshitic

I suggest you guys to read 31-32 chapters, it'll help if forgotten about the backstory ♡

____________________________

There he is. The man you loathed and dreaded to see with your entire existence, sitting in front of you with a oh-so-genuine smile like he never did a wrong deed when he actually threw his wife and daughters,his own family out of the frame like they never meant anything to him for God knows what.

Your breath hitched the moment he stepped in, through the doors of the CEO office and also through the walls you built around yourself to not see him ever again. But seems like fate had different plans for you.

For taehyung had been here for you, you were a little bit calm about the situation.

Taehyung held your hand, squeezing it gently as an assurance that everything is going to be okay. You smiled at him with a nod even though you weren't feeling good about the whole thing going on here.

The fact the you think that the man who came and sat across you doesn't acknowledge who you really are made you feel at ease. But the moment his eyes meet yours, the moment you saw the sympathetic and guilty look in his eyes. You know that the little bit of ease you had has been swept off your chest.

That's the moment you knew. He found out and came looking for you, he came here knowing very well who you are, he knew.

"Y/n" Mr.han, whom you don't consider as your father anymore called out earning a glare from you. It was this moment you hated your name coming out his mouth.

He looked at you and taehyung and at your hands which were tangled together before he once again dared to make eye contact with you.

"Can I have a talk with you? Personally?" He asked to which you almost refrained yourself from scoffing at him.

You wondered about how he even bothered to show himself in front of you after all the things he had done to you and your family.

"I'm afr—" taehyung started but you stopped him showing your hand at him. You had enough, you don't want your past running behind you to pester your future like this ever again because you suffered enough. You decided to stand up for yourself. You don't know why he decided to show up after all the years. Why now, After all the damage is done.

"Excuse me? Sir, i don't have anything to talk about with you. Because the last time I remember you said you don't know me. So I'd appreciate it if you leave this instance." you said, pure rage and hatred lacing through your voice. You would've pounced onto him to peel off his skin like a cheetah If it wasn't for taehyung holding onto you.

"Y/n,Let me explain—" he stood, desparate to talk to his daughter and unfold whatever happened to him.

"Save it. I don't want to hear it besides what's the point of hearing it when It doesn't make any difference because you should've done it long before.Now, What's the point of showing up and explaining yourself after a decade passed. After the damage is already done. After you ruined us completely. Perhaps aren't you satisfied enough? Is that why decide to show yourself again, to make our lives difficult again?" You said pouring your heart out at him with your now blood shot eyes while taehyung placed his hand on your small back, assuring your panic self that he was here, here for you.

"Sweetie don't talk like that. As a father i have to tell this. I came here to make everything right." You chuckled in disbelief before looking at him dead in the eye.

"Father? You call yourself a father? Have you ever been a father to me and haenya. You were never there for us as a father. Not in our happytimes nor Even during our hardships, even when this society questioned about my mother's dignity, when people accused us as some child artists who would stoop low enough to claim a random person as a father for money, you were never there when I almost died after that day because of a panic attack, when we struggled to endure all the name calling and insults thrown at us." You continued

"You let us suffer alone for the mistakes you've done. What did we ever do to you to deserve all that? You thought we'll come running Back towards you after all the hell you made us go through. Where were you when we needed you?" You sniffed, trying not to break down infront him while he stared at you listening to you as his eyes turned glassy as well but that wouldn't melt you anymore.

"You never bothered to be a husband to my mother and a father to us back then. Why are you suddenly bothered to be one now? Because it's useless now.You don't have any rights to claim yourself as my father. Don't ever show yourself to me ever again."

you said, pointing your finger at him, pouring all the things you've kept bottled within yourself for years. Mr.han tried to hold your hands but you backed away from him. Clutching onto Taehyung's shirt as you looked away, trying to control your breath.

Taehyung sensed that you are struggling with your breathing by the way your vulnerable form is shaking in his arms. He held onto your shoulders keeping you close to him.

Taehyung looked up at Mr.han, he had the coldest look on he had ever pulled in his life. He couldn't stand the person in front of him who had his head hung low. He did not feel an ounce of guilt or pity for mr.han after knowing everything.

"I suggest you to leave" he muttered,his voice stern as Mr.han nodded as he has no choice. He done this to himself now he had deal with it. Karma is hitting right back at him.

The moment he turned around he was shocked to see a stunned Kiara standing just beside the door. Her eyes were glassy as well.

"Dad?" She called out in disbelief, she never thought her dad would have this much of a backstory. She doesn't know the whole of it yet but she now knew that her father had another wife and daughters whom he betrayed.

"Kiara," Mr.han muttered making you and taehyung look at them. You were shocked to see Kiara Calling him dad.

'oh so she is his daughter. The girl who stood between him and that wife of his that day' you thought remembering the party that day when you found out his true colours.

She looked at you and at her father. You felt bad for her having a father like him. But now that doesn't have nothing to do with you. You don't care anymore.

"Let's talk outside" Mr.han said, glancing at you for a sec and made his way out with his daughter, shutting the door behind and walking out of the office and as well as your life once and for all and you finally burst out. You slid down onto your knees crying out.

You don't want to cry but maybe it was you letting all your pain of years which you carried on your chest. Your chest felt lighter as you ranted it out finally. Finally you could breath without struggling. You're crying because it's all over. Finally.

"Calm down baby. It's over now. It's over" taehyung crouched down, wrapping his arms you,embracing you as you clutch onto his shirt, letting your head fall upon his shoulder and you cried and cried while he comforted you without any words spoken.

⁰✿◉✧✷—✷✧◉✿⁰

You calmed down after few minutes and taehyung decided that it is better for you to call it a day. So you let him walk you out of the office.

Jimin and jungkook were about to come towards you,all set to tease hell out of you when they saw you both walking out of the office but stopped when they saw your blood shot eyes and taehyung's worried look.

They came towards you. Asking if everything's fine to which you nodded with a fragile smile. Taehyung told him to cancel all the meetings he had today and told him to look after the company while he is away and in no time both of you were out of the office and on the streets of Seoul.

He was driving while you sat beside him in silence, staring out of the window, letting the wind hit your face. He's been driving for 10 minutes not knowing where to go.

"Baby, Are you ok?" He asked glancing at you, you looked back at him and smiled softly. Hell his eyes soften at the smile you just gave him.

"I actually feel better, After a long time." You said to him, flashing him a assuring smile as you let your hand fall upon his which was placed on the gear. He nodded.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked and you shake your head as a 'no'

"No but I want ice cream." You said, Taehyung couldn't help but smile as you were back to being the clumsy cute minx he loved.

Just like that you spent the entire day with taehyung. You both had ice cream and went to his house and watched movies on the couch,wrapped in a blanket before both of you drifted into deep slumber in each other's warmth.

You may had a person just walk out of your life but you aren't going to dwell over it because he meant nothing to you anymore. Why would you be upset over person who barely cared about you. It felt good to rant everything onto his face because he had to know what he has put you and your family through for his own selfishness and he was out of your life for good. You aren't going to dwell over it because he isn't worth it.

You aren't going to spoil your present by dragging the past into the frame. The past better be in the past so that it wouldn't ruin the present and the future. So you decided now, that the past chapter finally come to an end and you are going to have a fresh start of new chapters hoping a cheerful life filled with love and laughter ahead.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n: WE REACHED 178K OMG!

Thank you very much for having patience and loving this book🙌

J

ust want to make this clear. I don't get paid for my writing here. I wouldn't be writing my books all day. I write when I'm free because it's one of the things I enjoy doing to relax my mind. I hope you understand.So, please wait until I update. I'll do it.It may take a few days but I won't leave you hanging. Thank you❤️

Keep reading,keep voting, keep commenting, keep loving ✨

Word count: 1851✔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 250 18
Love is really very unpredictable, we fell in love with someone sometimes with whom we don't want... "damn she is so clumsy" "she is not that bad" "s...
389K 14.8K 27
Genre: Romantic Comedy This story revolves around a perfect boss and his not so perfect secretary. Both of them find each other very annoying and int...
1.2M 44.3K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
5.8K 358 8
ceo kim taehyung who is a perfectionist and expects his employees to be the same. enter park jimin, freshly out of business school, and the son of on...