The Missing Mafia Princess

By MafiaAngel8394

Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark A... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 9

15K 282 33
By MafiaAngel8394

I woke up and slid out of bed carefully and once I got out of bed, I walked into my bathroom and turned on my shower.

I stripped out of my sleepwear and took the wrapping off my knee and ribs then stepped into the cold shower and did my shower routine. Soap up, then wash. Rub the shampoo in the hair then wash it out.

I turned off the shower and stepped out then grabbed a towel and dried off. I wrapped my knee and ribs back up then wrapped the towel around my body.

I limped out of my bathroom into my closet and got dressed.

Once I was dressed, I walked back into my bathroom to blow dry my hair. After some time I was finally done drying my hair. I applied mascara on my eyelashes and then brushed my teeth.

I applied deodorant, then walked out of the bathroom to my bed, where my phone was, and slid it in my pocket then I started limping towards the door, once I reached the door I opened the door and walked out while closing my door behind me.

I gripped onto the stairwell and limped down the stairs then walked to the dining area. I walked into the area and Emiliano and Nico stood up.

"I'm fine." I said making him look hesitant before sitting back down in their seats.

I sat down in my chair next to Domenico and he poked my arm causing me to look at him. "Good morning, Caro." He said with a smile.

"Good morning, Perdente." I said smirking evilly. Everyone else was laughing and Domenico was shocked.

(Perdente- Ioser)

"Why! Why! Are you so mean?" He asked once he came out of being shocked.

I looked at Dad and smiled. "Good morning, papà," I said.

(Papa- father)

"Good morning, principessa." He said smiling back.

"Where is Luca?" I asked as I turn my head to look at the empty seat beside me.

"We thought he was bringing you down, Giovanni go look for your brother." Dad said to Giovanni, who stood up and walked away.

"Princess, you will be attending the school that your brothers go to, and you'll be starting monday." Dad said sounding like he was afraid of my response being no.

"Okay, that's fine with me." I said smiling at him to let him know it was okay but it wasn't okay because I hated school.

"And princess, focus more on your grades than fighting." Dad said making me smirk.

"I'll try," I said making him and the rest shake their heads.

Giovanni walked back in still with no Luca. "Where's your brother?" Dad asked.

"He was still getting dressed, he said something happened last night that made him afraid to fall back to sleep." Giovanni said making me freeze.

Please don't tell me I had a nightmare last night.

Giovanni sat back down, and I looked over to see Dad and Alessandro looking at the table worried. Footsteps were heard walking toward the rest of us.

We all turned our heads to see Luca walking in. I have this gut feeling that last night I had a nightmare. He sat down at the table and the chefs started bringing in food.

We all started eating our food then Dad and Alessandro started talking to Matteo during dinner about the security system, which I ignored because I was more worried about Luca.

~

I was in my room while they were all doing their thing. I told them yesterday that I wanted to be in the Mafia with them and I hope they let me in.

There was a knock and I stood up then walked to my door opening it to see Dad and Alessandro. "Can we come in?" Dad asked making me nod.

They walked in and I closed the door behind them. "We thought about the Mafia thing, and if you want to be in it you can." Dad said making me smirk.

"You'll get your own car, two guns, two knives, and your own penthouse." Alessandro said making me smile.

"You'll be joining your first meeting Tuesday." Dad said making me nod.

"Are you sure you're up to being in a dangerous position?" Alessandro asked me.

"I know how to handle myself." I said making their facial expressions turn cold.

"Well here are your keys to your penthouse and car and your new license, Mafia Identity." Dad said holding the keys out for me to grab. I grabbed them and my license, Identity card and placed them in my pocket.

"Tomorrow your guns and knives will be on your couch? What color do you prefer?" Alessandro asked as he stared at me.

"Purple or Black one of the two or make one purple and one black." I said as I shrugged my arms.

"We'll do one purple and one black." Dad said making a smirk appear on my face.

"Dinner should be ready soon." Alessandro said as the two walked out.

I sat back down on my bed and I heard my door open and shut making me look over to see Luca standing there scratching his neck.

"Are you okay?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Yeah, it's just you kept mumbling kill him in your sleep last night, and it honestly scared the shit out of me." He said making me smirk.

"I'm sorry." I said pouting making him chuckle.

"So, you're Joining the Mafia with us?" Luca asked.

"Yeah, I was forced into killing and torturing but when it's switched to you it's literally the most scary thing because you're laying there waiting for either your heart to stop or a bullet." I said while standing up and I walked onto my balcony then leaned against the railing.

"I have that same feeling, it's like you're sitting there waiting for the light to appear but it doesn't appear." Luca said walking out onto the balcony and leaning against the railing with me.

"Jake and Mary destroyed me, and made me into this person I love." I said looking down at the ground that was underneath us.

"You're a strong woman sis, you survived through the shit you've been through. You're made for the Mafia." Luca said making me smile.

"I haven't seen you fight but I know you'll be amazing." Luca said.

"I already know how to hack into secure networks and secure servers." I said making his jaw drop.

"You're the third hacker in this house after Giovanni and me, of course." He said making me chuckle.

"I also used to street race and Jake and Mary made me assassinate so many people that now I'm way too good at it." I said coldly which made Luca smirk.

"You're definitely a Romano, you have the temper down packed." Luca said making him and I laugh.

"I have a short temper, I've tried ways to manage it but I just get angry so quick." I said making Luca agree with me.

"How are you liking it here so far?" Luca asked making me smile.

"Im not going to lie, I thought it would have been the same but it's not." I said making him grab my hand.

"We would never hurt you, Farfalla. You are to precious. We love you more than you think, Sorella. We will do anything in our power to protect you and this time we will not fail." Luca said making me nod my head.

(Farfalla & Sorella- Butterfly & Sister)

"What was Jake and Mary like at first?" Luca asked.

"Nice, they treated me the way a normal family treats each other but then when mom left me with them that's when everything went downhill." I said making Luca rub his hand up and down my back.

"Don't worry Sorella, Elena won't be able to get you back now because we got you back after eleven years of searching for you. We didn't stop once, we kept going until we found you." Luca said making me nod while smiling.

"Who is Elena?" I asked Luca who furrow his eyes brows.

"That was our mom name, she's the one who took you." He said making me realize now.

"She never told me her name, so I didn't know." I said making Luca pat my shoulder gently.

"I wish I could forget her name as well." Luca said making me frown and then lay my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, dinner is ready." The voice I recognize as Nico traveled through my room out to the balcony.

"I'm going to skip dinner, I'm not hungry." I told Luca, who nodded and walked away leaving me alone.

Kevin Moore, once I see you..you are dead.

I walked back into my room and closed the balcony doors. I walked into my closet and grabbed sleepwear and went into my bathroom.

I changed out of my clothes and slipped on my sleepwear. I brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a bun. I walked out and threw myself on my bed and covered up with the blanket Luca left on my bed.

I closed my eyes and darkness consume me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 78.2K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...
1.2M 28K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
77.5K 1.4K 65
Isabella D'Angelo a gang leader and a girl with a dark past. The past comes catching back to her in the form of her 5 elder brothers who would die to...
313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...