Cold ✔

By withasmileandlaugh

Highest Rank : #1 in Werewolf Category. When Chriselda stumbles upon the land of the Dawnfall Depths Pack to... More

:::::Author's Note:::::
:::::Chapter 1:::::
:::::Chapter 2:::::
:::::Chapter 3:::::
:::::Chapter 4:::::
:::::Chapter 5:::::
:::::Chapter 6:::::
:::::Chapter 7:::::
:::::Chapter 8:::::
:::::Chapter 9:::::
:::::Chapter 10:::::
:::::Chapter 11:::::
:::::Chapter 12:::::
:::::Chapter 13:::::
:::::Chapter 14:::::
:::::Chapter 15:::::
:::::Chapter 16:::::
:::::Chapter 17:::::
:::::Chapter 18:::::
:::::Chapter 19:::::
:::::Chapter 20:::::
:::::Chapter 21:::::
:::::Chapter 22:::::
:::::Chapter 23:::::
:::::Chapter 24:::::
:::::Chapter 25:::::
:::::Chapter 26:::::
:::::Chapter 27:::::
:::::Chapter 28:::::
:::::Chapter 29:::::
:::::Chapter 30:::::
:::::Chapter 31:::::
:::::Chapter 32:::::
:::::Chapter 33:::::
:::::Chapter 34:::::
:::::Chapter 35:::::
:::::Chapter 36:::::
:::::Chapter 37:::::
:::::Chapter 38:::::
:::::Chapter 39:::::
:::::Chapter 40:::::
:::::Chapter 41:::::
:::::Chapter 42:::::
:::::Chapter 43:::::
:::::Chapter 44:::::
:::::Chapter 46:::::
:::::Chapter 47:::::
:::::Note:::::
:::::Chapter 48:::::
:::::Chapter 49:::::
:::::Chapter 50:::::
:::::Explanations:::::

:::::Chapter 45:::::

338K 15.4K 1.6K
By withasmileandlaugh

Matt's Point Of View

As soon as Chriselda closes her eyes, Alarick takes her from my arms, shouts orders at his men to get a doctor and rushes inside the pack house. I also follow him along with Anne who is still in her wolf form. She goes inside a room probably to shift in her human form and to get something to wear while I follow Alarick to a room where he lays my friend on the bed.

Alarick's parents, Anne, Darius and Daniel are also present in the room. No one knows what to do. Alarick gets up from the bed and turns to Anne. "What happened?" He asks.

Anne starts telling, "After Kurt and his men kidnapped me, they had taken me to a cave far away from here. They were holding me down and before they could do anything to me, Chriselda came and she fought with them. After the fight, I rushed towards her. My focus was on her that I didn't realize that Kurt was back on his feet. Before I could realize that he was behind Chriselda, it was already too late. He had injected her with something and then he ran away. After Chriselda took out the syringe from her neck, she fell on the ground. I panicked. I quickly shifted in my wolf form and brought her here." As soon as she finishes, Charles enters the room with a man behind him, probably the doctor.

The doctor sits beside Chriselda. "Her breathing is shallow," he tells us. He then takes her wrist and checks for her pulse. "Her pulse is weak."

"Why aren't her wounds healing?" Alarick asks.

The doctor smells the bloody cuts on Chriselda's arms. We all watch as his eyes go wide with shock.

"What is it?" Alarick shouts at the doctor.

The doctor says, "There's wolfsbane in her blood."

Author's Note: I'm flattered to know that people stay up all night to read this story. Honestly, I want you guys to get your beauty sleep and not sacrifice your sleep for this story because I care about my readers. <3 For those you wonder about my update schedules, I update during the weekends. I hope that now people will stop commenting "update". It's good to know that people are eager to read this story but I find the update comments quite boring. Instead of asking me to update, you can express your opinions about the chapter. I would love to read them. :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 110K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...
232K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
341K 9.3K 37
COMPLETED **First book in the Powerful But Broken Trilogy** I am Braelynn, the punching bag of my pack. I have been wanting to find my mate to take m...
593K 16.3K 18
(I'm freaking out. My highest rank is #242 in the werewolf category. Do you know how many people write werewolf books. Ive never been ranked before...