Miracle/stray kids ff

By btsarmyforeverforlif

"I will bring them back no matter what it's take" "I'm sorry I'm so-rry I don't want to leave you yn" "Don't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter:15
chapter: 16
chapter: 17
chapter: 18
chapter: 19
chapter: 20
chapter: 21
chapter: 22
chapter: 23
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33 (Final)

chapter: 24

104 5 0
By btsarmyforeverforlif

(please vote if you like it)

~ Han pov ~

"A what?" I ask. "A flower."

"Why you what that?"

"Why? Can't I want that?"
"No you can-okey nevermind!"

Beomgyu smile at me awkwardly and scratch the back of his neck. While I just look at him weirdly. When he notice my stare he ask.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?"

"Aren't you supposed to, like go? Or better tell me where to go?" He look at me in realizing and nood.

"Yeah, your right! I should go! But before that! Here it will help you."

I look at him in amusement when he pull out a medium size knife which handle was of the shape of a cross and golden of color. It has medium size red crystal on the all three sides of the cross.
To say it was really beautiful.

I take it from his hand and before I can ask something else he wave his hand and mouthed a 'good luck' before disappearing infront of me.

"At least, tell me where to go." With a shrug I walk farther on the empty road with the knife on my hand. Humming a song and dancing in tiny I look up at the sky.

Only to see the white sky. The large blue empty sky which remind me of the dragon I ride. It was indeed really beautiful. I really wish I meet the dragon again-wait, don't my wish come true too soon?

Cuz I'm seeing a really big white dragon laying down right Infront of me now, it's like he is sleeping.

But is it the dragon I meet? Cuz it is white and the dragon I meet was transparent.

And to tell the truth it's scary, to have a dragon just some meter away from you.
But it's also really beautiful..

It is almost full white and has two horns on its head. It's laying beside a tree which leaves are pink. And it has its tail warped around the tree. And has golden spine on it's back. Not to forget the golden spade on the edge of it's tail making the dragon more beautiful.

But, what a dragon doing here? Is it dangerous for me? Of course! A dragon is dangerous for human you silly!
I should just move-wait! There is no way to go! The dragon is blocking it! What now!?

Taking a risk I walk quietly further to go towards the way behind the dragon but as I was Infront of him and was trying move to the left without making any sound the dragon open it's golden eyes.

Making me glup hard. I was now froze on my spot. I seriously don't know what to do now, I'm I gonna die? Without seeing Yn and Felix wedding?

I glup more hard when the dragon lift his head and look down at me. And when I say it was huge I mean really huge!

I move a little backwards when the dragon forward it's head towards me. I think he understands that I was scared that's why he back up but, why isn't he killing me?

Isn't he supposed to like kill me? Why is he just staring at me?

"I'm not here to kill you." I gasp at the deep voice and get surprised when I found out it was the dragon taking to me.

"Y-you can talk!?" "Yes I can. Don't be scared, I'm not gonna kill you."
When he say that I got confused to why wouldn't he.

"I know what are you looking for."
I look up at him stepping out if my thoughts when his deep voice reach my ears.

"Huh?"
"You are looking for a flower right?"
A ray of hope of him giving me that flowers my body.

"Yes! Do you know where can I found it?" The dragon come closer to me and announced. "Yes I know, you have to do something to gain it."

"What I have to do?" I ask out of curiosity. "You have to kill me with the knife in your hand." I was bewildered at his sentence. Is he telling me to kill him? Just like that? But why?

"What? I have to kill you? B-but why?"
"You are not the only one who come here in the search of their need."

I look up him in confusion as what he was getting at. What does he mean by I'm not the only one?

I watch as he close his eyes and lift his head up. I immediately cover my face with my arm when the wind start to aggressively blow the dust from the ground. But it was only for some minutes. And when I open my eyes, the dragon was looking behind me.

I look at where he was looking and a loud gasp leave my mouth when I saw many people laying down on the ground lifeless. It was a horrible thing to witness.

"W-what? H-how? W-w-why?"
"They all were here to kill me in order to full fill their need. And in order to save my self I kill them."

I look up at him again to question. "But then why are you telling me to kill you instead of you being the one to end me!?"

He once again face the death bodies laying on the ground like some kind of broken status before saying.

"I'm a many thousands years old powerful dragon with a lots of power that everyone would want. When I was young I used to thought that no one is more powerful then me. Whoever someone stood against me I kill them.
That lead to me killing almost half of population of my world.

But my actions, they made God angry and he cures at me that for now on I will never be able to use half of my powers. Many people will come to kill me in order to gain all my powers. But they will fail and this process will continue till a person who will be not here for his greed but for other goods come.

And he will free me from this cures. From years I'm waiting for that person and now you are here to free me from my sins. So do it, I will be free from my cures and you will get what you want."

I listen to his story in amusement till he finished. Like what eles should I do? I just found out that I'm a person he is waiting for thousands of year to what? Kill him?

"But, I can't! I can't just kill you!"
"You have to, free me from my sins and get what you are here for."

He lay his head on the ground and close his eyes. I look at him hesitantly and then to the knife on my hand. With a hard glup I slowly walk towards him and climb on him standing on his big head.

Just one stab and I will get what I want and he will his's..

I grab the knife on both of my hands and tighten my grab on it. I close my eyes and bring the knife up and lick my lips. I ready myself and count to tree in my mind.

1..2..ahhh!!

I drop the knife in frustration and jump from his head to the ground. I can't kill him!! I can't!

"I can't to this! I-i can't kill you!!"
The dragon lift his head up and I get really confused confused when I saw he was smiling. Ever saw a dragon smiling? No? But I did..

"W-why are you smiling?"

"You really are the person."
I look at him in more confusion at what he was saying until he clear my confusion.

"The part where i told you that a person will kill me for freeing me from my sins..was a lie."

W-wow..and I thought I was special.

"Not everything of that was a lie tho. Yes it was true that a person has to come to free me bit not by killing me..it was test.
The person not only have to be kind for others but also for a dragon like me.
I was testing you when I say that you have to kill me and I really thought you will stab me but you don't. And that really impressed me."

"But..what about you being free from your sins?"
I ask cuz I really wanna know what will happen to him now.

"I will be free after giving you your flower. Cuz your the person I was waiting for and when I give you your need I will be free."

Oh!..so I am special..

I watch again as he close his eyes and I swear! I will seriously become a magician if they continue to amused me like that!

Some layers of golden ray come in view while being floated around the dragon before coming Infront of me forming a ball. And in the blink of eye there was a black flower with white tips Infront of me.

I look at it with my little amused smile before picking it up. Just as I did the dragon begin to vanished Infront of me.

"Mr. Dragon.."

"Thank you..for freeing me.."

And then..no more Mr. Dragon Infront of me. He vanished just right Infront if me like he was never here before.

"Hello."
I turn to the voice to see a boy smiling at me. Their other friend right? He is also handsome.

"Hello but you are?"
"I'm heuning Kai nice to meet you han."

I bow towards him and reply to his greeting.

"It's also nice to meet you."
He walk some steps towards me with his smile that never leave his face while I just look at him without blinking.

"So..I believe you have something to give me."

"Oh! Yeah! Here the flower, take it."
I bring my hand forward for him to take the flower which he did immediately.

"And now?"
I ask him to find which thing I have to give them next.

"A butterfly. You have to find a butterfly made up of gold."

End if chapter
24

-Hi STAA! I hope you like it and if you- -do then please vote and don't be a- -silent reader. And comment cuz I- -love reading other options.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 541 31
"Is it really not all true? That you only need me because I'm a rare one?" "I didn't say that kitten, you did."
282K 9.9K 50
cause i'm not sure if i've seen you before you looked familiar when i saw you we go together like the gum on my shoe ⚠️TW⚠️ smut sh suicidal thoug...
2.2K 75 10
"I'm Seungmin! Jeongin's best friend!" "But... you're dead." #8 in Chanjin (10-10-22) #9 in Seungin (1-26-23)