After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

85

48 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 85 Aquaman 009

    The phone ding-dong sent a message.

    "Five thirty." Gin's message was concise and to the point.

    Yue Zhao pressed the phone off, remembering that there was an assassination mission today, and Qin Jiu specially asked him to accompany him.

    He stuffed his phone into his pocket, thinking.

    He wakes up from the hospital with all memory lost.

    Gin said that he was an excellent member of the organization and was very proficient in intelligence theft and assassination missions. Because he lost his memory, in order to take care of his condition, he was arranged to take leave in the logistics department of the hospital.

    However, he needs to restore the professional skills that members of the organization should have as soon as possible during the recuperation period. For this, Gin said that he will help him.

    And Gin's so-called help is to take him out on missions.

    This month, Yuezhao has accompanied Gin on missions three times. Gunshots rang out, viscous blood splashed onto the leather shoes, and the corpse fell limply... All of these made him feel bored.

    However, Gin's request was not easy to refuse.

    Yuezhao changed into her clothes, put on a mask, and walked out of the office in a dispirited manner.

    Outside the office, the passing nurses looked at him and greeted him one after another.

    "Doctor Wutiao, are you off work?"

    "Good afternoon, Doctor Wutiao."

    "Mr. Wutiao, thank you last time..."

    "..."

    Yuezhao slightly nodded at them, smiling at everyone who came and went.

    Now he is the management of a hospital, and he only needs to communicate with the organization every day, and take care of the members of the organization who come to treat the wounds.

    This is the job that Gin Jiu arranged for him, intending for him to have a good rest.

    The work is simple and boring, leaving him plenty of time to read comics.

    Speaking of comics, Yuezhao suddenly thought of something, and carefully observed everyone he met.

    The first person he observed was a nurse. She was wearing a mask, her eyes lit up when she saw him, her brows were curved, and she smiled shyly, "Good afternoon, Doctor Wutiao." Yue Zhao nodded slightly

    .

    The nurse is very enthusiastic, and generally it is easy to be misunderstood. The nurse has admiration for him, but he can see that this is just a way for the nurse to cast a net, and her attitude towards everyone is so ambiguous.

    She liked him, just an ordinary love for beautiful things.

    Passing by the nurse, he set his eyes on the family members of the patients not far away. The family members lowered their eyes and frowned, thinking about something. It can be clearly seen that he is worried about his sick relatives, and there is a trace of irritability in his worries.

    It seemed that something else was weighing on him.

    If you don't appease him as soon as possible, he may explode, and if you step forward to provoke him, it's easy to make people do radical things.

    Yuezhao looked away from him, and looked at the man in the suit who was walking towards him. He walked hurriedly, anxiously filled with anger...

    He glanced at each face, their pain, their thoughts, in that face up, before his eyes.

    This is his ability, as long as he wants, he can understand these people better...

    He has always thought that this is an ability that everyone has, he is just a little more sensitive to emotions.

    Can he really rely on this ability to manipulate other people's behavior?

    Yuezhao thought about it and walked out of the hospital.

    He and Gin made an appointment at the parking lot near the hospital.

    This is an underground parking room, the lights are dim, and there are not many people coming and going.

    Yuezhao leaned on the pillar and waited for the gin, he used to arrive ten minutes before the appointed time.

    Gin invited him here, probably to perform other tasks nearby, but Gin is a punctual person and hates people who are late.

    Moonlight raised her wrist.

    The time agreed by Gin and him was 5:30, and now it is 5:21, very good, he only needs to wait another nine minutes.

    If Gin had been as polite as he was, arriving three minutes early, the wait would have been a little shorter.

    Yuezhao was thinking like this, when he suddenly heard footsteps, he looked up and saw a boy coming down from the elevator.

    I don't know if it's because of the dim light, but the young man's skin looks extremely dark, his eyes are covered by a peaked cap, his hands are in his pockets, and he is muttering something.

    He looked a little annoyed.

    Yuezhao looked away indifferently, but soon, he turned his gaze back, thoughtful.

    Gin will not be here for at least five minutes, waiting here is waiting, why not try his ability?

    If all goes well, he might not have to go on missions with Gin.

    He thought for a while, touched the mask on his face, and thought of his words in an instant, and walked towards the high school student waiting by the car.

    In the dark underground parking room, the sound of his approaching footsteps was very obvious. He had just approached the high school student, and raised his head vigilantly at the convenience.

    A pair of clear eyes, extremely sharp, he raised his eyes for a moment, immediately looked around, then looked him up and down without any trace, and finally looked into his eyes.

    Yuezhao paused, feeling unexpected.

    A high school student is just a child who has not yet grown up. He is pure and passionate and easy to deceive, but this high school student does not seem to be simple.

    If you look closely, this high school student looks familiar.

    look familiar? Yuezhao is even more strange, he has lost his memory, and there are very few people who can make him feel familiar...

    So... Hattori Heiji?

    Yuezhao suddenly thought of a possibility, he had never seen a real person, but the familiar characters were only people in the comics.

    Hattori Heiji's cartoon image gradually coincides with the real image.

    Really hit the jackpot.

    Yuezhao continued to walk forward, many thoughts flashed through his mind, the reality was only a moment, seeing that the high school student in front of him was Hattori Heiji, he immediately changed the plan in his mind.

    He looked at the young detective in front of him, and turned his surprise into hesitation. He lowered his eyes, as if afraid of being recognized, stopped three steps away from Hattori Heiji, and whispered hello to the young detective.

    "You, hello."

    If you want to reduce the vigilance of strangers, you need to reduce your own threat. Appropriate introversion, shyness, and stuttering are all effective methods.

    "Hello." Hattori Heiji put his hands in his pockets, looking suspiciously at Yuezhao who was walking towards him.

    "That, that..." A

    three-year-old child knows that there is no such thing as a free lunch, and that being courteous for nothing is either rape or stealing, so they should tell their purpose as soon as possible.

    "My puppy got lost in the parking lot, may I ask you just now..." Yuezhao lowered her voice again and looked away: "Did you see a puppy in the elevator just now, I accidentally lost it Hattori

    Heiji came to the shopping mall for dinner with his parents today, but he was not interested in those sticky desserts, so he came to the parking lot to wait for them in advance, but he did not expect that as soon as he entered the parking lot, there was a slender figure, a head taller than him , the tightly wrapped man leaned over.

    He thought it was some bad guy, but when he heard Yuezhao's voice, he knew that he was thinking too much.

    But lost the puppy?

    Hattori Heiji turned the brim of his hat back, his eyes flashed, and he asked, "No, I didn't see it." "

    Really..." Tsukizhao lowered his eyes in disappointment, and looked at Hattori Heiji hesitantly, "I suspect The dog may have run into the elevator, but I am worried that it is still here, can you help me go to the monitoring room to take a look? I..."

    Having said that, Yuezhao hurriedly took out his wallet from his coat pocket, but when he opened it, he froze.

    There are all kinds of credit cards inside, and there is no cash at all.

    "After finding the dog, I will give you a reward." Yuezhao added dryly.

    Hattori Heiji looked at Yuezhao who was still deceiving him, folded his hands on his chest, and asked aloud, "What does your dog look like?" "

    Uh... brown... oh, yes, it's a Teddy dog." As he spoke, he touched the mask on his face uneasily.

    "Really?" Hattori Heiji noticed his actions and asked calmly: "So when did the puppy get lost? Was it on a leash? Did you lose it in the parking lot? It's not the peak time for elevator use Wait, why don't you know if the dog has entered the elevator?"

    Hattori Heiji threw out one question after another, looking at the person in front of him who was hit by the question and fainted.

    "Well... I lost it ten minutes ago, no, there is no tether, I lost it here..."

    Yuezhao refused to give up, still stammering and lying.

    Hattori Heiji shook his head, interrupting the words of the person in front of him, Hattori Heiji said unceremoniously.

    "You're lying."

    "Although I didn't look around when I entered the basement, when looking for a pet, most people would call out the name of the pet aloud. From the time I got off the elevator until I came to the car, I never heard anything similar "

    Not only that, but for such a small dog, you will definitely bend down and look down in a narrow place, so it's only natural that the corners of your clothes get dusty, but you are very clean, without even a single wrinkle. What's more important What's more, you didn't come alone, you didn't have a penny in your wallet, but you didn't know, why didn't you let your companion watch the surveillance, but let me go?" Yue Zhao's eyes

    widened He looked at him intently, as if asking, who are you.

    "Heiji Hattori is a detective." Hattori was very fond of this look. He raised his lips slightly and asked in a pompous manner, "Tell me, what is your purpose in coming to me?" Although Yuezhao was exposed,

    Hattori Heiji didn't have much vigilance.

    Because his lying was so full of mistakes.

    Tsukika looked at the proud Hattori Heiji, lowered his head seemingly embarrassed, but his lips hidden under the mask curled up slightly.

    To deal with different people, of course you have to use different methods.

    As if he knew it without a teacher, Yuezhao knew that to deal with a cowardly person like Mr. Chengnei, as long as he gave a statement that could prove his identity and repeated it many times, he could easily win his trust.

    But dealing with suspicious detectives is different.

    Detectives are suspicious creatures, they only believe the information they deduce.

    So all he has to do is start a blatant deception, and then tell the detective the answer when he thinks he's smart.

    Only then will the clever detective believe it.

    Moreover, it cannot be clearly told to him, so it has to be revealed to him quietly.

    What a picky eater.

    After everything was paved, Yuezhao raised his eyes. He chose the angle so that the light from the top of his head hit his blue pupils, and asked curiously, "Since you are a detective, can you guess my eyes?" What is your identity?"

    Hattori Heiji was slightly stunned, he didn't expect Yuezhao to ask such a question.

    He stared at Yuezhao's exquisite eyebrows and eyes, and then at the mask he was still wearing on a hot day, his actions of checking the mask from time to time flashed in his mind, and a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind.

    "You are an entertainer!"

    Hattori Heiji speculated: "In this weather, most people don't wear masks. You wear a mask, which means that you don't want to be paid too much attention. You always lower your head when you talk, and when you look at me, you always Subconsciously pressed the mask, because I was worried that I would recognize it."

    Yuezhao stared slightly.

    Seeing his reaction, Hattori Heiji became more confident in his speculation.

    Reasoning again: "Besides, even if you are a friend, if you don't know that you have no money in your wallet, even if you are a friend, it is impossible to pay for you. Only the assistant will buy things for you, and you will give her all the change."

    Yuezhao's eyes were shining brightly, and he said in admiration: "As expected of a detective, you are really powerful."

    Although he didn't say a word, his performance all showed that he was convinced by Hattori Heiji's superb reasoning ability.

    Hattori Heiji is confident: "It's all trivial."

    After guessing Yuezhao's identity, his wariness of Yuezhao has dropped a lot.

    He still didn't understand one thing: "So, what's your purpose?"

    Seeing that Hattori Heiji had completely gotten close to him, and the fire was coming, Tsukizhao raised his hand to check the time, and Gin came over in three minutes.

    He lowered his eyebrows and got to the point.

    "Now that you've seen it, I won't keep it up." Yue Zhao lowered his head and sighed helplessly, "I'm an actor, but in fact I'm still a single father, and my daughter is hospitalized." Hattori

    Heiji suddenly nodded.

    No wonder he smelled disinfectant on this man just now, he almost thought he was a doctor.

    "But my manager arranged a wine party for me, and I hope I can attend. The investor's bodyguard will come and take me there after a while, but I just want to go back and continue to take care of my daughter, because I know all the managers around me, so I lied to you just now, and I just hoped to use the excuse of helping to check the surveillance, so that you can call me later, and then I can pretend to have something to do in front of them, so as to escape." Hattori Heiji suddenly realized

    .

    "It would have been better if you had said no earlier." He would also help if he said it directly.

    "I'm sorry." Yuezhao apologized, but she didn't regret it in her heart, because detectives don't eat food that is fed to their mouths, and only in this way can they act without the slightest suspicion.

    "Don't worry, I'll call you in the car later, and I promise to let you go back to see your daughter." Hattori Heiji reciprocated my attitude.

    "Thank you."

    Yuezhao expressed gratitude, and then exchanged cell phone numbers with Hattori Heiji.

    He asked Hattori Heiji to sit in the car, and said with a smile, "In this case, let's pretend we don't know each other, and I'll go there first."

    Hattori Heiji nodded.

    Yuezhao stuffed the phone into his pocket again, turned around, his lips curled up slightly, there was no such innocent look on Hattori Heiji's face.

    It's done, everything is so simple, so simple that he has some doubts.

    Is this what he is capable of?

    He walked to Gin's car step by step.

    Without waiting for too long, Yuezhao raised her wrist to look at the time, just as the tall gin appeared from the elevator with vodka.

    In the dark underground parking lot, the gin and vodka dressed in black had a chilling aura.

    Yuezhao put down his phone, which is why he said that he was an actor, because gin and vodka were too unlike employees of the company, and he was a bodyguard, so that the keen detective would not be too suspicious.

    He set his eyes on the two people who came slowly, and greeted Gin with a smile: "Gin."

    Gin glanced at him lightly, but did not answer.

    Vodka put the silver suitcase in the trunk, and took the keys to drive.

    Yuezhao and Gin stood by, waiting for Vodka to drive the car out.

    The sound of the engine was particularly present in the silent underground parking lot. Vodka turned on the lights and slowly reversed the car.

    The warm orange headlights of the car shined into the distance, Yuezhao glanced at the gin, the gin next to him was very high, the headlights attracted most of the light source, making the man around him completely dark and more silent, the shadow of the black top hat covered him Most of his face was covered.

    Yuezhao curled her lips slightly, and the next thing was gin.

    As if sensing some kind of danger, Qin Jiu glanced over with his dark green pupils.

    Like some kind of snake's gaze, cold and scrutinizing.

    Yuezhao hit her eyes, subconsciously bent her lips, as if the gin had been scalded, she looked away instantly, and retracted under the shadow of the brim of the hat.

    There was a sound of tires running across the ground, the light changed direction, and the shadows of the two of them circled around their feet.

    Yuezhao was thoughtful, thinking about the meaning of Qin Jiu's eyes just now.

    Why does Gin want to see him?

    After waking up, he could feel that Dao Gin had a very complicated emotion for him. Compared with other people, Gin was undoubtedly partial to him, but besides this partiality, there was also a feeling that belonged exclusively to Qin. The coldness of the wine.

    He had no doubt that if he did anything to betray and prevent him, Gin would shoot him without hesitation.

    Yuezhao raised her lips slightly.

    While Vodka was controlling the car, he leaned over to Gin, and then under Gin's suddenly constricted pupils, he met those dark green eyes under the brim of the hat without the slightest hesitation, under Gin's slightly murderous intent , he gently swept the dust off his shoulders.

    "Gin Jiu, you have a hair on your shoulder." He leaned into his ear and said affectionately.

    Qin Jiu didn't reject him, but his dark green eyes looked at him coldly as if they were about to kill someone, and a sneer flashed faintly.

    Yuezhao could feel that under the black windbreaker, his muscles were tense and he was on full alert.

    He knew that Gin was a person who was unwilling to establish an intimate relationship with other people, and his behavior would make Gin feel uncomfortable.

    "Let go." Sure enough, Gin's tone dropped eight degrees.

    This is what Yuezhao wanted. He pretended to be puzzled and let go of his hand, but he didn't stop expressing his closeness to Qinjiu. He leaned into Qinjiu's ear and reminded softly: "Qinjiu, you just came from Are you coming out of the torture room? The smell of blood on your body is very strong, I have perfume, would you like to spray some on it?" He

    smiled sincerely, his voice was low and soft, and the corners of his eyes Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed under the brim of the hat, and sure enough, he saw Gin Jiu's frown tightened.

    "Gin..." Yue Zhao's lips curled up and his smile became gentler, he said again.

    "Enough." Finally, Qin Jiu couldn't stand it anymore and interrupted him. "I don't need it."

    Yue Zhao blinked and looked at Gin in a daze.

    Qin Jiu met his gaze, and his eyes became even darker. Yue Zhao could tell that he wanted to scold him severely, but he didn't know what to say for a moment.

    Moonlight lowered her eyes in disappointment.

    At this moment, Vodka's car stopped in front of him, and Hattori Heiji called.

    The time is just right, this is the time he made an appointment with Hattori Heiji, when the vodka car stopped in front of him, Hattori Heiji called.

    Yuezhao pretended to be listless and answered the phone.

    "Hello!...Oh, huh? Yes...I know..." Yuezhao listened to Hattori Heiji speaking the established lines.

    He hung up the phone and looked at Gin nervously.

    "Qin Jiu, my subordinate said that I found the woman's information, I hope I can confirm...today's mission...I may not be able to do it..." He looked away and didn't say any more.

    If it was normal, he might not abandon his mission with Gin and leave, but now he has just been scolded by Gin.

    Qin Jiu was the first person he saw after waking up. In order to ensure that he could survive, Yuezhao once tried to please him quietly.

    But in getting along, he knows that he is even more reluctant to see him smiling, showing weakness, and showing a ridiculous weak posture.

    After he realized this, he deliberately maintained the state of liking gin.

    And now he is taking advantage of this, he has not seen him for so many days, he is aware of his charm, and has never been rejected by anyone. The amnesiac who knows is facing the first person he sees, and he can't help expressing his love for intimacy , isn't this a normal thing?

    After being reprimanded by Gin Jiu, it was normal for him to sulk and not want to continue the mission with him.

    Similarly, Qin Jiu, who was invaded from a safe distance, would also feel uncomfortable, and he would naturally not refuse Yue Zhao who was unable to continue the mission with him.

    Everything was as Yue Zhao had guessed.

    Qin Jiu felt annoyed by Yuezhao's approach, seeing that Yuezhao found the woman's trace, he agreed to his request logically.

    "Since that's the case, then you should deal with that woman's affairs." Qin Jiu said.

    "I see." Yue Zhao looked unhappy.

    Qin Jiu ignored it, and instead reminded indifferently: "Don't forget, what are you going to do when you find that woman."

    Yuezhao was sullen and repeated nonchalantly: "I will kill her to wash away the shame of my mission failure. .”

    Gin raised his lips, very satisfied.

    "Yes, that's it, Yuezhao." He paused, and patted Yuezhao's shoulder: "I believe in you, Yuezhao, I hope you don't let me down and the organization down again." "Of course.

    "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.2K 23
The story is totally based on character of YRKKH. Ruhi Birla and Abhimanyu Birla the most loved and celebrated pairing as Poppy and Princess. I want...
677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4.5K 133 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
641K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...