After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

84

47 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 84 Aquaman 008

    After Toru Amuro exchanged messages with Conan and returned home, it was already very late.

    Opening the door, there was a sudden silence in the ear, Toru Amuro suddenly felt a little tired.

    He hung his coat on the hanger and sat on the bed. He suddenly realized that everything he told Conan was too detailed.

    Those things, in terms of intelligence value, may not be important, but to him, they are vividly remembered and never forgotten.

    Toru Amuro pinched the bridge of his nose, waved Yuezhao's figure from his mind, and regained the vigilance and calmness that an undercover agent should have.

    He recalled what happened today, and opened the forum.

    As he expected, today's conversation between him and Conan was drawn in the latest chapter of the manga. The manga author even thoughtfully drew his memory in the form of a picture, which is exactly the same as the scene in his memory.

    This is simply not something humans can do.

    Confirming the weirdness of the system again, Toru Amuro continued to focus on the manga.

    During the conversation, he consciously made Yuezhao scary, making Conan vigilant, and the manga perfectly presented this point from his perspective.

    The cartoonist stubbornly refused to show Yuezhao's face, and replaced it with a shadow on the ground, presenting a grotesque and terrifying scene, but the paradox was that whenever the picture turned to Yuezhao, the cartoonist turned his hand, Neck, hair...describe in detail.

    Jade Finger has fair skin, and even the curl of her hair is beautiful.

    This painting method, even if the face cannot be seen, makes all readers realize that this human being with a demon-like heart has a unique appearance.

    These memories are drawn from his point of view. Most people think that this is a cartoonist's expression technique. In fact, this is his impression of Yuezhao at that time.

    Toru Amuro rubbed his nose, no matter how calm and rational he was in the face of a man who might have been his partner, it was impossible for him to have no fluctuations at all, and the perspective of observation would naturally deviate from time to time.

    The anger that was suppressed at the beginning was calmed down, and the complicated and intertwined mood of Yuezhao was replaced by a deeper mood. Amuro looked at everything that happened before, and as if to divert his attention, he opened the barrage of the manga.

    As soon as the barrage came out, he was indeed distracted.

    [Qingshan really wants to create another popular character. After the police academy chapter and Zero's daily life, he actually has another extra chapter. 】

    Toru Amuro was taken aback.

    The forum has undergone earth-shaking changes. In these few days, he has carefully figured out the new forum.

    Needless to say, the discussion area, video area, and character and painting fan area are similar to real-life forums.

    He also checked the most special comic area carefully. He found that there was not only one comic of Detective Conan in the forum, but also two other comics, "The Police Academy" and "Zero's Daily Life" with him as the protagonist. ".

    He hadn't read these two comics before, but after a careful look, it was indeed something that happened to him in the past. The strange thing was that the comic "Arabian Nights" with him and Yuezhao as the main characters disappeared.

    After realizing this, Toru Amuro's heart tightened subconsciously

    - did he avoid the encounter with Yuezhao and form a new future, so that manga no longer exists?

    Amuro Toru was stunned for a long time, and then slowly came to his senses.

    Recalling past guesses in his mind, Toru Amuro saw the barrage and clicked on the manga section.

    As the barrage said, the manga author once again drew a side story.

    The name of the extra chapter is "Police Academy Group and Organization—Moon Photo Chapter". On

    the top of the manga cover is a crescent moon, hidden behind dark clouds, with a hazy halo that is faintly visible.

    Under the moonlight, the man in the white suit turned his back to them, occupying most of the cover, blocking all the moonlight, and behind the white suit, were the five members of the police academy facing the audience.

    They were wearing police uniforms and caps, with different expressions.

    The author of the manga just released a preview, and has not yet drawn the anime specifically, so there is no update for a single chapter.

    As the protagonist of the manga, Toru Amuro already knows the content of the plot without having to read the update.

    At the same time, not only Toru Amuro was logging into the forum to check for updates on new comics, but the rest of the forum owners in other Neon regions were also silently logging into the forum.

    In a place that Toru Amuro didn't notice, on the hottest forum in Neon, a post was suddenly uploaded.

    A passerby walked in curiously.

    [I'm panicking now, a few days ago, a comic forum suddenly appeared in my mind, I don't know what to do, and...] The time of

    publication was five days ago.

    On the Neon forum, there are always such funny people. Passers-by slid down and saw that the netizens from five days ago didn't take it seriously, and laughed at him one after another.

    [Hahaha, that's great, wouldn't it be possible to have a cheating tool that won't be discovered by the teacher even if you read comics in class. ]

    [What a creative secondary disease. ]

    [The original poster, I have it too, I just finished reading the latest manga of "Kamen Rider", it's great! Hahaha]

    ...

    The landlord looked at the ridicule of the crowd and struggled to explain.

    [No, am I really the only one who owns it? Obviously there are a lot of people commenting and discussing on it... and his updated comics are related to reality... I can't say more, do you really not have this forum? ]

    What greeted him was another round of ridicule, and some people cooperated with him to make fun of it.

    [Hey, I'm just cooperating with the host, and the host actually chatted with me privately, asking me what kind of comics are on the forum? Hahaha, is he serious? 】

    The poster who posted the post gradually lost his voice, only other people were cooperating to make fun of it, passers-by lost interest, slid to the last page, and were about to leave, but saw at the end of the post, this gradually silent post was replied by the poster just now.

    He posted a series of discussion group numbers to top the post, and he didn't say a word other than that.

    Passers-by stared curiously at the group number at the end, and the host's reaction was beyond his prediction, so he chose to add it with an inquiring mood.

    There was only a ding dong, and a pop-up window popped up on the computer.

    [Excuse me, the theme of the comics in the forum? 】

    Passers-by thought for a while, could this post be a detective puzzle, um... related to reality, it probably wasn't a hot-blooded theme of another world, the host played tricks and asked them to find the answer, only... "Detective theme."

    Ding

    dong , The answer was right, the passer-by became excited, he felt that he had discovered a secret. But the second question popped up.

    [Please enter the two names of the comic protagonist. 】

    The passer-by was stunned: ...

    he scratched his head and tentatively entered two names, and in an instant, the notification of rejection came.

    Passers-by are furious, and he must solve this detective puzzle.

    At the moment of his failure, another excited high school student typed out two names without the slightest hesitation.

    [Kudo Shinichi/Edogawa Conan. ]

    [Please say the last line of the character in the latest episode. 】

    The boy opened the forum in his brain and typed it without hesitation. As the boy entered the last word, there was a ding dong, and he joined the discussion group successfully.

    [Welcome~] The system automatically popped up a message. The high school students looked at the discussion group, and there were only three of them.

    He suddenly felt an unspeakable tension.

    A few days ago, a forum suddenly appeared in his mind, and the content of the comics was related to reality, everything that happened could be traced, he really didn’t know what to do, and at this moment, he accidentally wandered into the forum , I saw the landlord's post.

    He joined in excitedly, but after adding it, he didn't know what to say for a while.

    Just when he was feeling nervous, the silent black head sent out a series of messages.

    [Current situation:

    1. Each of us had the forum at 3:30 pm five days ago, and we have not found anyone who appeared in the forum at other time periods.

    2. We have the same forum.

    3. The number of people who own the forum is unclear, but only four people came to see it within five days, so it should be extremely rare.

    4. The comics updated on the forum are related to reality, and it is even very possible that what it depicts is reality.

    5. It is not yet known who the 'humans' discussed in the forum are.

    6.…]

    Listing out the current situation one by one clearly, the high school students new to the discussion looked at the text on the computer, and felt an indescribable sense of security in the calm and rational words.

    [Don't worry, we are the same. ] At this time, another person also spoke in the discussion group.

    The warm words fell in his eyes, and the high school student's heart sank slowly. It's good that he is not alone in experiencing this bizarre incident.

    within the organization.

    Yuezhao closed the forum, and the forum froze for a moment, and then slowly closed after a second pause.

    He was a little puzzled and asked in his mind: [System, why do I feel that your reaction is a little slow after the last upgrade? ]

    System: [...]

    [Insufficient energy, please host to gain popularity as soon as possible. 】When traveling through time and space, some of its data was lost. In recent years, it has only relied on data updates to return to normal, so there will naturally be some minor problems.

    There was no such big mistake as in the previous world, and the system felt that there was no problem.

    【oh. 】Yuezhao responded casually. Sure enough, the system actively urged him to complete the task, because it would also have a share.

    He didn't care, no one would do things that didn't benefit.

    The system is no exception.

    Yuezhao continued to look at the information found on the computer, lines of text were printed in his eyes, he looked at Toru Amuro's photo, remembered the plot in the manga, and couldn't help being slightly lost in thought.

    He always thought that he was just a little sensitive to other people's emotions, but after seeing the latest update of the manga, he found that it didn't seem that simple.

    It seems that he... can rely on this ability to easily achieve his goal.

    No, Yuezhao shook his head hesitantly, it shouldn't be too easy... right?

    Yue Zhao's eyes were slightly dark, he was like a child who got a new toy, and his heart was eager to move.

    So, maybe he could give it a try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 104 38
Alternative Title: 关于我带着公会穿越猎人这档事 Author: Two-spined Salamander Summary:   Eden, the number one bug guild in the brain-computer game Yggdrasil, the...
590K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
4.7K 224 79
Alternative Title: 我真的没有始乱终弃啊 Author: Paper Su My name is Yitong, I like nerds, chasing dramas and brushing letters, and I am an ordinary high school...
173K 17.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...