After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

81

59 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 81 Aquaman 005

    Toru Amuro saw Hui Yuan Ai approaching, and didn't pay much attention to it.

    Through the comics, he knew the identity of Hui Yuan Ai, anyway, it was some irrelevant information, and it didn't matter if it was heard.

    He sorted out the language and began to narrate.

    "Yuezhao is very famous in the organization, and I heard his name not long after I joined the organization."

    Speaking of this, Toru Amuro felt a little helpless, "Others are famous in the organization, such as Gin, because of their outstanding abilities, while Yuezhao is famous in the organization because of his appearance and gossip." "

    He has an overly outstanding face, because he looks too beautiful, not only liked by female members, but also by many members of the organization who don't like men. I think I can try it, so when Yuezhao forms a regular partner with others, there are always disputes due to emotional factors."

    Hearing this, Conan couldn't help but twitch his mouth.

    What does this moon photo look like? When everyone mentions him, the first thing they focus on is always his appearance. He is really curious, but also a little unimaginable.

    Although Hui Yuanai has never seen Yuezhao, Yuezhao is too popular, even she who is in the experiment every day has heard of Yuezhao's deeds.

    Many researchers will mention her.

    There is no exaggeration in Toru Amuro's words, but she has never had the chance to see it.

    Toru Amuro continued: "Because this kind of thing happened too much, as Gin's subordinate, Yue Zhao was arranged to work under Gin and no longer had a fixed partner. There were many discussions about him, so before meeting him , I have heard about his deeds."

    He paused, but still said it.

    "We met because of a mission together, but in fact, before Yuezhao didn't know, I met him once."

    Conan was curious, "What does Yuezhao look like? I only met him once, and Mr. Amuro remembered him. Is it a factor of appearance?"

    A man with an outstanding appearance - this description often appears in Professor Yoshimura's case.

    Conan had a premonition that the students who visited Professor Yoshimura that day, the friends of Akira Kosaka, and the younger brother adopted by Sawako Ue were probably all Yue Zhao.

    Although he couldn't imagine the level of beauty that can make both men and women in criminal organizations fight for it, but if it is this level of beauty, then in the Yoshimura case, the witnesses only looked at half of the student's face and believed that the other party was An extremely handsome man—that would make sense.

    While Conan was analyzing the relationship between Yuezhao and Yoshimura's case, Amuro Toru recalled the scene of seeing Yuezhao for the first time.

    In the dark garage, he and Jing Guang came back from the mission, just in time to see Gin and Yuezhao coming out of the mission. In the dark garage, a man wearing a black windbreaker was sitting in front of the car with his back to them, smoking.

    The smell of cigarettes came faintly, the scarlet cigarette butt appeared and disappeared, Amuro raised his eyes, the red cigarette butt burned his eyes, but he saw the silver light, it was the color of Yuezhao's hair, and gin The hair color is similar.   

  Dazed, he thought for a moment that the person was Gin, but before he could raise his vigilance, he quickly noticed that the person in front of him had short silver hair, which was different from Gin's long hair. 

    The man is tall, with slender limbs, full of strength, leaning against them and smoking a cigarette, in the slightly messy silver hair, he can only see the man's thick eyelashes, perfectly curved side face, and cold white skin. 

    There is a lot of information imprinted in the pupils, but everything is in a blink of an eye. He has a strange sense of familiarity with the man. Before he can take a closer look, the headlights of the car shine into the parking garage, and Gin's car appears and stops in front of the man.    

 The man leaning on the front of the car smoking threw away the cigarette butt in his mouth, stood up, wrapped him in a slightly loose windbreaker, and walked towards the gin.  

   Gin's headlights captured most of the light, he couldn't see the man's face clearly, he could only see him tilting his head, as if looking in his direction, then opened the door and got into Gin's car Inside. 

    Immediately started, opened the basement.

    That was the first time he met Yuezhao.

    In just ten seconds, it was not even a meeting.

    In the strong light, he couldn't see Yuezhao clearly, and he knew that Yuezhao couldn't see him.

    But Toru Amuro remembered this encounter in his mind.

    No one knows that since junior high school, a forum appeared in Toru Amuro's mind, in which he drew a love story with another man.

    Before seeing Yuezhao, he couldn't imagine what Haru Gojo would look like in reality, because the manga author was too partial to him, under the simple and refreshing lines of everyone , Gojoharu's brushstrokes are gentle and delicate, and the manga artist even took pains to paint the thick eyelashes on his eyes.

    Because of this special feature, after seeing Yuezhao and those breathtakingly beautiful blue eyes, he confirmed the connection between Gojoharu and Yuezhao in the manga.

    He couldn't believe it. So, from then on, he recalled the meeting in the basement for a long time, and then recalled their encounter in the comics, which was entirely due to desire.

    He once thought that there would be no worse encounter than this...

    He wondered if he had changed everything, and then he read the comics carefully and collected information about Yuezhao.

    In the manga, Gojo Haru met him after he graduated.

    It was also during that time that Yuezhao joined the organization.

    He couldn't help being shocked and uncomfortable, like a stone fell heavily to the ground, he seemed to have done something wrong unknowingly, and because everything had already happened, he could only watch helplessly as all the dust settled, powerless, The vibration of the stone reverberated for a long time, making him restless.

    And as time went on, this feeling became stronger and stronger.

    Not a word of regret is enough to dispel it.

    Amuro looked at Conan's curious expression, these are all reasons that cannot be said.

    He suppressed these complicated emotions and continued to focus on the information exchange with Conan.

    He thought that Conan should not focus on Yuezhao's appearance. Compared with his appearance, Yuezhao's ruthlessness and cruelty should be the existence that Conan needs to be vigilant about.

    Toru Amuro thought about it, and replied vaguely: "Maybe there are all of them."

    He continued to talk about the story of his first meeting with Yuezhao.

    "The first time I met Yuezhao was because of the mission of the organization. When the group recruited a researcher, it exposed its own existence. The professor was not easy to control. In order to continue to conceal the existence of the organization, the organization handed over the task of exterminating the organization. It was given to us, the mission was planned by Yuezhao, and I acted with another sniper member."     Conan

    subconsciously asked: "The organization recruits research scholars, what kind of scholars are they, and what are they researching?"

miss.

    Amuro was helpless, "This is confidential, I can't tell you." Hui

    Yuanai, who had been listening quietly, added: "Organizations often recruit talents from all walks of life, some for commercial purposes, to earn a lot of money for use Some are for organizing activities, some are for medical research, so this kind of thing is not surprising."

    The purpose of organizing the boss.

    Conan remembered the medicine he drank.

    Haibara Ai said this, and looked at Toru Amuro, "But you don't have to worry, Mr. Amuro has participated in this matter, and the result will definitely not be too bad." Toru Amuro smiled helplessly: "It's not that simple,

    because The person who acts with me...is Yuezhao."

    "Yuezhao is very smart, but the scariest thing about him is not his intelligence, but his control over people's hearts, maybe God gave him a beautiful appearance, maybe Just to let him easily control people's hearts."

    His expression gradually became serious, he recalled the fight with Yuezhao, and he still had a deep impression on him until now, even though his impression of Yuezhao changed later, he still had to admit The moonlight is terrible.

    Back then, he cooperated with Yuezhao on the task of extermination. Even though he was shocked by Yuezhao's identity, he did not forget his mission. Through the dialogue between Yuezhao and Qin Jiu, he collected information within the organization, deduced the mission goal, and arranged the mission in advance The target has an accident in order to avoid the organization's pursuit.

    But on the day of the mission, Yuezhao suddenly gave him a meaningful look, and then told him the real target, and picked up the real child of the mission target in front of him.

    Inside the car, Yuezhao's eyes were teasing and mocking, as if mocking his cleverness.

    At that moment, it was like a bag of cold water pouring down on his face, his fingers were cold.

    He suddenly understood that everything was a trap designed by Yuezhao for him, but it was a pity that he didn't realize it at all, and still foolishly burrowed into it.

    exposed?

    Countless ways to escape flashed through Anshitou's mind, but during the two or three seconds of silence, he saw the child in Yuezhao's arms, and remembered that before the mission, Yuezhao specially separated him from Jing Guang's behavior... Yuezhao to the

    end How much do you know? Does Jing Guang know? What should he do?

    Toru Amuro is caught in a decision.

    The cold wind blows at night, and under Amuro's narration, the tension of that year seems to have passed through time.

    But when he didn't pay attention, the comics on the forum started to be updated, and the scenes he described were drawn into cartoons one by one, and the pictures were more detailed than what he described.

    【The wheel is slowly driving towards the home of the target person.

    Toru Amuro of the car in front pressed the steering wheel solemnly, as if he was about to drive into a boundless hell, even his eyelashes were dimmed.

    The man was sitting in the back seat, his thin waist was outlined by a white trench coat, and a five or six-year-old girl was lying on his waist. The girl was hugged in his arms, and on her upturned face, black eyes blinked. Looking at his face without blinking.

    "What's the matter? Xiaoju, have you been looking at me?" Asked teasingly, the corner of the man's lips twitched slightly, as if he could not feel the seriousness of the person in front of him, only showing the lower half of his face.

    "Brother..." Xiaoju called out, grabbed the man's short silver hair, and said domineeringly: "Brother, go home, mine." "No." The

    man chuckled, retorted slowly, and stretched out his hand , slowly saving her hair, her slender fingers wrapped around the girl's petite fist, the man's voice was like honey flowing in the dark, "I am not Xiaoju's, on the contrary, Xiaoju belongs to me, I ask Xiaoju's parents , take Xiaoju away, okay?"

    Under the child's ignorant gaze, all he could see was the man's lips opening and closing, with a delicate and sweet smile.

    Hearing the conversation in the back seat, Toru Amuro, who was driving, looked even more dignified. 】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 580 128
Alternative Title: 真酒是最强游戏制作人 Author: Fuya Summary: Yuuki Sowa, a former fringe member of the winery, took 300,000 yen from the winery and was k...
15.3K 675 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
1.1K 54 5
Crimson hairs illuminating in the moonlight , pale complexion giving a exquisite look with prominent clear reddish gray eyes standing some meters awa...
625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...