All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

By MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... More

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Ur Best Friend (t.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Misanthrope (w.a)*

10.1K 179 90
By MisfitMeriaMinaj

The clattering of glass and chatter of drunks echoed throughout the bar — the live music being performed by artists only making the location more deafening. Y/N pushed their fingers into their ears, projecting their voice, "Ajax, what'd you say? I can't hear you!"

The head-scarfed man laughed, leaning into Y/N's direction, speaking loudly, "I said the woman down there wants you!"

"What woman?"

Ajax looked at her and smiled as he rose his glass; Y/N followed his gaze, taking in the sight of the woman. She was beautiful — curly dark hair with enticing brown eyes.

The woman smiled before she slowly pulled her straw between her full lips. Her eyes were trained on Y/N as she sipped.

"Damn," Ajax shook his head as she licked her full lips. Y/N bit their lip, removing their bodily earplugs, facing forward, "She seems nice!"

"Nice?" Ajax turned forward on his barstool. He sipped from his glass, "She just wants to suck your dick is all!"

Y/N giggled, sipping from their glass, "Yeah, I know!"

Ajax glanced at the woman, whom was still giving Y/N the eye. He remarked, "You know, you should let her — she's not letting up!"

Y/N glanced at the woman again and shook their head, replying, "I'd get in trouble!"

Ajax groaned, "Ugh, what Wednesday won't know won't hurt." He drank as did Y/N, Ajax added, "Besides, you aren't getting any good action anyway. Don't let the opportunity for a pleasurable experience pass you by."

Y/N's eyes locked with the woman's as they finished their glass — the alcohol burning away any thought to be faithful to Wednesday. Y/N set the glass down with a cocky look. Licking their lips as they slid off the barstool, Y/N smirked, "Well, I am an opportunist."

In a matter of minutes, Y/N was in an alley, leaned against a wall, hands tangled in hair as the woman worked her hands and mouth around them. Y/N's eyes crossed, with heavy breathing, "I'm gonna...fuck..."

"Please... for me..." she encouraged as she roughly jerked them to finish on her face.

Y/N groaned loudly, releasing just as ...

Wednesday sprung from the mattress; the mental image not allowing her to sleep further. She blinked profusely in attempt to clear her mind but nothing worked until she swatted the hand from her lap. Once the vision was gone, Wednesday shot daggers at the face of the owner of the hand she swatted; her bedfellow, her partner — you. She flipped the covers back, clenching her jaw tightly as she became consumed with rage... hurt... pain.

You stirred at the movement as Wednesday leapt from bed, aggressively stuffing her feet into her house shoes. You extended your hand forth only to be met with the warmth of the bed, you mumbled, "Darling?"

She ignored you while you called out a second time, "Wednesday?"

Wednesday left your shared bedroom, slamming the door as she did. Confused, you rolled onto your back lazily looking at the door. You groaned, grabbing your phone from the bedside table. It was two in the morning which meant it was too late to be awake or angry; you set your phone back and put your hands on your face. You let out a broken yawn.

Downstairs, Wednesday tugged a lamp string, lighting the living room. She snatched the handset from the rotary, quickly dialing. When she finished, she closed her eyes as the phone rung. Seconds later, a sleepy voice rang her ears, "Wednesday?"

"I want to apologize — this is an improper time to call but I am impassioned."

"It's okay, Weds, what's wrong?"

Wednesday swallowed, "I have reason to suspect Y/N cheated on me or is about to Enid."

"Whoa, whoa — what?!"

"I had a vision while we were sleeping. This is the fourth time."

"Hold on..." Enid could be heard moving as Wednesday glanced over her shoulder at the staircase. She didn't ever pray but she hoped like hell you wouldn't come down right now as the emotions coursing her body would've made her do something despicable. Wednesday hated people enough, this wouldn't have helped her general wrath towards humanity.

Enid questioned, "What was Y/N doing? Who were they with? What happened?"

"Y/N received fellatio from a barfly after drinking with Ajax."

"You're kidding?!" Wednesday closed her eyes as Enid groaned, "What the hell! Ajax went drinking with Y/N a few nights ago!"

Wednesday remained quiet as Enid continued, "That is insane, Wednesday, oh my god."

Wednesday's jaw got tighter but not in anger — for the first time the woman felt genuinely pained, she sighed, "Enid, why do I feel liable for Y/N's actions?"

"We don't know for sure if Y/N did anything but if they did — this isn't your fault!" Enid shouted, immediately going into a lecture afterwards. As she listened, Wednesday played with the pendant around her neck, flipping the 'W' to 'M.' Wednesday's eyes opened as her fingers played with the 'M' letter; Morticia.

Wednesday interrupted, "Enid, I need to call my mother."

"You should, yeah, I'm going to talk to snakehead," Enid shuffled around again, growling, "Ajax wake the f—"

Wednesday hung up, quickly dialing her mother. Wednesday glanced at the stairs again; you still hadn't come down, much to her appreciation. The phone went to voicemail and Wednesday sped to her office, locking the door. Wednesday made her way to her bookshelf, retrieving her crystal ball. She sat on the floor.

Wednesday impatiently began her scrying. In seconds, Morticia's pale face appeared, her powerful voice cracking, "Early morning Raven, are you alright? I'd assume not since you're wearing curls."

Wednesday explained, "I've only taken my braids down."

"It looks awful."

"Thank you." Wednesday said and her mother grimaced. "Anyway, Mother, I have reason to suspect Y/N cheated or is about to."

Morticia gasped with widening eyes, "What? Why?"

Wednesday shortly explained, "I had a vision."

Morticia nodded, before asking, "You need to know if it's happened or not?"

Wednesday bit her lip and Morticia questioned, "Were you asleep or awake when it happened?"

"I was asleep."

"Was there cause and effect?"

"Yes."

"What was the cause?" Morticia dug. Wednesday stared at the crystal ball, practically begging with her eyes to not be forced to elaborate but her mother raised an eyebrow. Wednesday shut her eyes, "A presumed lack of sex."

"And the effect was Y/N cheating?" Wednesday nodded. Morticia laughed, scrunching her nose, "Oh, Raven, that wasn't a vision."

Wednesday's brows knitted as her mother went on, "That was a dream."

Wednesday furrowed her brows, scrying, "A dream? Y/N was touching me as it happened, how are you sure?"

"It's only a vision if you're awake before contact. You were already asleep Raven."

Wednesday opened her mouth to speak, but she didn't know what to say, so she simply asked, "Well, what does this dream mean? Why would my mind subject me to this torture?"

Morticia stated matter-of-factly, "Because your mind is communicating that it wants you to deal with this problem of inadequacy. I'm sure this isn't the first time, is it?"

"No." Wednesday's shoulders slumped.

"So you're feeling inadequate about something. Maybe the relationship, but I could be wrong. Are you okay?"

"We are well."

"No, you, are you okay?"

Wednesday brought her thighs to her chest, resting her head on her knees, she muttered, "I don't think I can discuss this with you."

Morticia reassured, "This is a safe space Raven, always, but I won't force you. Whenever you're ready."

Wednesday was pensive, picking at the wood on the floor. "I don't feel g—" she was interrupted by knocking.

"Darling?" You rasped, knocking again.

Wednesday and Morticia exchanged looks. You knocked again and her mother nudged, "Talk to Y/N about it, at least."

"Okay." Wednesday sighed as Morticia left. Wednesday stood up and put the crystal ball back. She walked to the door, unlocking it to see you standing there with a perplexed expression, fist still raised to knock.

"Are you okay?" You searched her face with worried eyes.

Wednesday looked at the floor, "No."

You lifted her head, softly speaking, "What's wrong, darling?"

Wednesday moved your hand from her chin and stepped around, heading into the living area, "I had a dream that you committed infidelity."

She turned the lamp off, continuing up the stairs with you in tow. You scratched your head, asking, "You're mad at me about a dream?"

"It is not you that I'm upset with. Not anymore." Wednesday answered, sitting at the foot of the bed, crossing her arms and legs.

"Who are you mad at?"

"Myself."

"Why? What happened?" You joined her on bed, and Wednesday faced you. She flicked between your eyes, deciding if she wanted to elaborate: her mom's advice got the better of her.

"You received fellatio from a woman, and you only did it because our relationship isn't sexually fulfilling per Ajax's chosen verbiage."

You rubbed the bridge of your nose, "Why are you upset with yourself? Sounds like it's an us thing..."

"No, it's me," she corrected, "I feel sexually inadequate. Like I'm not enough for you."

You defended, rubbing her thigh, "You're more than enough Wednesday."

"I don't believe that, and it's not limited to sex."

You furrowed your brows, "What do you mean?"

"Simply, I'm a misanthrope."

"That tells me nothing."

Wednesday sighed, "I've spent a large chunk of my life avoiding falling into human nature because I despise it. But when it comes to you... I struggle to maintain my stance. I desire nothing more than to do for you what usual people do; conform, submit, engage things I'm not typically found of for your enjoyment. Once I do though, I feel lackluster afterwards as it is not true to my nature to behave that way. Embarrassingly, and contradictory, I'm frightened I'll lose you to someone who will do those things for you without complaints or feeling like they've surrendered themselves."

You nodded, "You know, it's very possible for you to not give yourself up in this relationship. Firstly, communicate your fears, so we can asses them. Secondly, stop doing what you think I want you to. I'm human, yes, but we're not one size fits all. Thirdly, love me in a way that's healthy for yourself. That feels authentic to you: your values."

"I don't understand what you mean by values."

"Okay, so, I haven't made any commitment to you. —"

"Excuse me?" Wednesday's brow rose.

You chuckled, resting your hand on her thighs to calm her, "I've made a commitment to my values, which overlap with our relationship. For me, it's honesty, loyalty, trust, and love. That way I don't get lost when I've done something unusual for us or for you. I don't feel lost because I'm satisfied that I met my values. They show up differently for the two of us, so that's why we honor values — not each other."

Wednesday developed a headache, "Please simplify that."

You laughed, "Take me off the pedestal, darling. I don't have you on one."

"I suppose that makes sense." Wednesday lifted her head higher, "Okay. I appreciate your words and you listening."

You gave a soft smile, "That's what I'm here for mon cherie," you took her hand and kissed the back of it. Wednesday's dark eyes sparkled.

You let her go and stood up, stretching and yawning while Wednesday stared infatuatedly at you. Especially with your shirt rising just enough to show skin, "Y/N?"

"Yes?" You answered, pulling your boxers from your inner thigh.

"What values are you committing to when we have sex?" She perked up, attentive to what you had to say.

"I knew we'd go back to that," you shook your head before answering, "But, uh, connection and experience. Instead of focusing on getting off, I focus on being close and exploring you."

While Wednesday hated the idea of closeness, her eyes widened at the word 'exploring.' Wednesday clasped her hands together and stuffed them between her legs, shuffling awkwardly where she sat. You've saw Wednesday do this enough times to know what her problem was, you laughed, "Why do you do that when you're aroused?"

"I can't control my arousal, it's partly why I don't enjoy sex." She squirmed further.

A lightbulb came on, you stated, "You kind of can, well not the initial parts, but progressively. Honestly though, darling, I think you just identified a sexual value of yours — dominance."

Wednesday's eyes glistened as she began to flood her underwear. She bowed her head, not daring to confirm. You smirked finally understanding her 'sexual inadequacy,' you pulled your shirt off and plopped in the middle of bed. You suggested, "Have your way with me."

Wednesday's eyes reflected a deep-seated hunger as her chest began to rise and fall. Wednesday's brain scrambled, she couldn't began to process your words, "Is that something you would enjoy? I don't want you to be unsatisfi—"

"Stop. What do you want?"

In an almost possessed manner, she rebutted, "To retain my autonomy while making love to you."

You chuckled, "Odd way to say, 'be in control.'"

Wednesday gulped while her eyes found themselves locked with your boxers. You watched her curiously, she husked, "Take them off."

You didn't hesitate; you lifted your hips and slid out of them. Your meat flapping as you did so, you sat up on your elbows, watching and waiting. Wednesday quickly positioned herself between your legs, wrapping her hands around your shaft tightly. She stroked you; your wood hardening with each pull.

You closed your eyes, biting your lip as you relished in the sensation. You threw your head back as your tip found itself between her soft lips. The soft grazing of her teeth as it wandered further into her warm mouth. In a circular motion, Wednesday's hands glided along your thighs to your waist while more of you disappeared in her mouth. You whimpered as the raven slowly withdrew you from her mouth, leaving you covered in spit. Wednesday demanded, "Eyes on me. You look away, I stop."

Your head sat atop your neck while your eyes were half lidded. Wednesday kept her eyes locked with yours as she slid you back inside, quickly finding her rhythm as she bobbed. Your mouth hung open, broken whimpers escaping as she aggressively slavered over you. You'd never found yourself so weak so fast, you groaned, "Ugh..."

You bucked your hips, adding some pressure to the already tense situation, but Wednesday planted her hands for you to cease the extra movement. You slipped out of her mouth, she growled, "No movement."

You obeyed, and she started again. Trying to remain as still as you could, in mere seconds, you were back on the verge of panic. The goth woman was attacking your being, literally sucking your soul away and you couldn't do anything but take the immense tingling coursing your lower body.

The tingling spread: your heart was skipping beats. Wednesday's face was warped. You began to sweat. You whined, "Fucking god..."

Wednesday's center reached an overcapacity of water as she realized you were about cum. Her body was overly excited that she'd gotten you there her way. Your legs shook, and you exploded, making a foster home out of her mouth. Wednesday retracted her mouth, spitting all of you up. Between her saliva, your mess and the speed of your orgasm, you were flabbergasted, "Whoa... what the fuck..."

The woman wiped the corners of her mouth and stood up from bed, sliding out of her underwear. You used this recoup and catch your breath. Wednesday eyed you from the edge of the bed as she turned her panties inside out. She balled them and she climbed back onto the bed with you, straddling you. You gave a lazy look, breathing hard, "Wait, wait, wait."

She demanded, "Taste me."

You obeyed. Wednesday plugged your mouth with the damp fabric. Her fingers pushing them far into your throat. You coughed as you struggled to not swallow them, but only the juices they were covered in. You moaned at her flavors as Wednesday pushed you flat on the bed. She slowly took off her shirt and tossed it. You continued your choked up moaning as she reached behind herself, kneading your member from soft to solid.

Her underwear were soaked by your saliva. At this point, you were swallowing wet cotton, having sucked her arousal off. Wednesday lined herself up with your hardened wood and slid on you — you blinked erratically at the state of her arousal, magically tasting her through the fabric.

Your hands roamed up Wednesday's thighs to her waist as she began her conquest, grinding into you agonizingly slow. You groaned as she moved; eager for her to go faster, your fingers clawed at her sides. She pried your hands off and pinned them to your chest, "Hands to yourself."

You felt awfully helpless as Wednesday's lustful but determined gaze invoked an unusual feeling in you. Your eyebrows were completely lifted, eyes fighting to stay open as Wednesday's lower grip got tighter. She rolled a snail's trail into you. There were splashes of water happening between her thighs and your body's contact. Her pace quickened as she pressed her vagina impossibly further down, surely trying to digest you with it. You rolled your eyes back, letting out muffled groans.

Wednesday got even more aroused watching you lose your shit. Guess there was a correlation between her arousal and control. She bit her bottom lip, whimpering as she reached her own orgasm. Your ears heard the bells of freedom as she let out a guttural moan.

She planted your wrists above your head before she leaned into your face kissing lazily around your mouth, only sending you further over the edge. Wednesday began to threw herself into you, the clapping of skin and stirred macaroni echoed throughout the room. Your eyes were locked with hers as her breath warmed your face. You couldn't help but fall in love with her again.

Wednesday used her teeth to pull her underwear from your mouth, her lips softly grazing yours in the process. Wednesday spat her underwear out while you grunted, "Oh my fuc—"

Wednesday hungrily initiated a kiss, releasing a wrist to secure your jaw as she did. You engaged her sloppiness leaving your hands where she left them; both of you moaning messes throughout the kiss. After while, she seized your neck, quickening her thrusting more. You confidently reached for her waist to fuck her harder, but Wednesday cut that short, squeezing your neck further, "To yourself."

Your hands were back above your head to your dismay. You wanted to drill her, but you couldn't — she was having her way. You brokenly begged, "P-please... I want to...fuck..."

Wednesday took pleasure in this, only speeding up and ignoring you in response. After while, you spewed breathless profanities as you felt your high coming again. You started grunting maniacally, alerting her that you were close.

Wednesday released your neck, pulling your hands to her waist, she muttered, "Together." Like a fiend, you took over, bucking your hips while holding her waist hostage. Wednesday slammed her eyes shut at your speedy and deep impatience. Your balls were trying to go inside of her too. Wednesday collapsed at your side, panting hard, "Oh-oh- ohh fuck, Y/N —"

Her moans warmed your ear as a series of chills ran down your spine, you breathlessly warned her, "Wednes... I'm gonna ..fuck..."

"Me too...," you skipped a breath or two, absolutely activated, as you felt her on the cusp again. You wrapped your arms around her, digging your nails into her as a rush traveled from you into into her. Wednesday gasped feeling the warmth move inside her.

The two of you lay there, catching your breath together.

Wednesday pushed herself onto her hands, lifting to remove you from her. "Oh my god," you breathed out. Wednesday looked at you and kissed you, slowly.

"We can do this everyday if you want," you gushed and a smile tugged at her lips.

"What about your values?" She pecked your cheek.

"They're in tact. I got to connect and explore this side of you." You explained. Wednesday nodded understandingly.

You went on, "But I want to do this more... Take control more. I liked this a lot." Wednesday quickly rolled off you.

She explained with her arms crossed, "That has nothing to do with your aforementioned values."

"I mean I'm learning myself too, maybe I like being submissive." You tried to counter.

Wednesday blinked twice. "It still sounds like you're willing to commit to me and not your values. How could you switch so quickly?"

You smiled, "I'm not serious. Just testing if my point registered in that anti-human brain of yours."

"It registered. I could only hope I'm free from the thoughts of you committing infidelity now."

"It'll be a while before that goes away entirely. You gotta discover what's important to you first so those inadequate feelings go away." You slipped off the bed, pecking her forehead.

"I suppose."

"It's true. That cheating crap exists only in your mind. Especially after all of that," you motioned over the bed, "I'd be an idiot."

* * *
WC: 3563
A/N: I still hate this story, even with the changes. It's too congested with theme without any real resolution, Idk... it's weird. But I hate this.

Nonetheless though, reupload.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.9K 33
Top Secret Lost Cases that have been found.
3.8K 133 17
just full of my imaginations with jenna ortega
123K 2.4K 26
Imagines of Jenna Ortega and her characters with a female reader.
887K 26.3K 110
just short stories of our favorite girl and some of her characters! <3 I do take requests so please message me or comment them!