Yandere! DSMP x reader (fem)

By NadrewJacky

Don't do descriptions. Just read and have fun. :) #1 in DSMP 12/5/23 #1 in Tubbo 2/21/24 - 3/4/24 #1 in Quack... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
Announcement

0.5

2.1K 55 86
By NadrewJacky

Ranboo walked through the halls of the castle and stopped at one of the doors. He opened it and was met with a little zombified piglin. Micheal hugged his papa's legs and looked up at him.

Ranboo grinned and patted his head.

"Hey Micheal. You wanna go meet a new friend?"

Micheal got filled with joy and shook his head yes.

They both started out the room and walked back to where the 3 were last seen.

Once Michael saw y/n, he hid behind his papa's legs, scared to meet this new person.

——————————————————————>

I was chatting with Tubbo and Eret when Ranboo walked into the room with a baby piglin trailing behind him. He was the most cutest thing I ever saw!

The little piglin, I'm guessing Michael, hid behind Ranboo's legs.

I turned to them and walked a bit forward towards the both. I kneeled down on the floor while watching Micheal. I reached my hand out for him and spoke.

"Are you Micheal?"

He shuffled a bit and looked down nervously. Michael then nodded his head to me.

I smiled while Ranboo told him it's okay to go over to me and that I'm nice.

Micheal slowly peeked out from the older's legs and walked over to me, grappling onto my hand. His little hooves rapped around my arm and gave me a little hug. I smiled. He was the kindest and cutest kid ever I swear.

Like bro this kid is too good for this world! He's adorable!

Ranboo watched as you both interacted and thought how you'd be such a good parent to him. Even though he just met you, he was attached to you and wanted you badly. 

Even though he knew this was wrong, he still didn't care. He liked you. He needed you. He wanted you.

——

———

——

After visiting, both you and Tubbo went on our ways. It was getting dark out and it wouldn't be good with any mods around.

You were both walking through the forest when he spoke up.

"Do you have a place to stay? I mean we just found you so I don't know if you have anywhere."

You looked over to him and yawned, you were really tired.

"Um no I don't."

"Hm well would you want to stay at my home? Michael will be there."

You chuckled and nodded you head. You thought that would be nice.

"Sure I'd love to stay. Thank Tubs."

He shook his head and smiled as you both continued to walk, then taking a turn.

After walking for about 10-20 minutes, you started making your way into a new biome. A cold, snowy biome.

You shivered and held you arms close together, trying to keep as warm as you could get. Tubbo glanced at you and started taking off his suit's jacket. He wrapped it around you and you looked up at him with a smile.

"Thanks Tubbo."

"No problem!"

Tubbo didn't mind giving you his jacket, he was warm either way. He didn't want you to freeze. You were such a kind and pretty lady he didn't want to die from frostbite. He enjoyed time with you and loved being near you.

You were such a good friend. Yes, a friend.

Eventually you both came upon a little house. Tubbo walked up its porch and opened the door, guiding you in. You walked in and it was a cozy place. It was warm and has a calming appeal to it.

"Well here's my humble abode!"

You looked around while he took off his shoes. (You already took off your shoes so u good buddy bro)

He walked to your side and motioned you to a fire place.

You sat in front of the fire and warmed up, taking off his borrowed jacket and folding it up. You handed it to him with a grateful smile.

"Thanks for letting me borrow this Tubs!"

He took it from you and placed it away, turning back to you.

"No problem!"

He sat beside you and you both talked about different things you liked.

"What's your favorite flower?" He asked.

"Hm I think it would be f/f."

He hummed and nodded.

"Do you like bees? I love bees!"

You clapped your hands together.

"Bees are adorable!"

He smiled and giggled.

"Yeah, we gotta go see a flower field some sometime!"

You agreed. I think it would be nice to go see a flower field. Arrayed with so many different kinds and colors, it would look beautiful!

While you and Tubbo were talking, the door opened. In came Ranboo with Michael strapped to his back. Both of you turned and looked at them. Tubbo got up and greeted Ranboo and Michael, asking how their days were.

You stayed by the fire, staring into its flickering orange flames. Something came up behind you and tried to tackle your back. It was way too small and you guessed it was Michael. You checked and yes, it was Michael.

He crawled around you and sat in your lap, playing with your tail. You enjoyed having him around. He was such a sweet heart.

Ranboo and Tubbo were watching you with Michael and smiled to each other. How they'd love you to stay with them forever and ever.

"Is y/n staying here?"

Tubbo looked up at his husband and nodded.

"Yeah, she doesn't have a place so she'll be staying with us."

Ranboo nodded and walked over to the fire, sitting down and crossing his legs to the left of you.

You looked up at him and grinned.

"How was your day Ranboo?"

He looked over at you and slightly blushed. Just by you asking about his day made him happy. Butterflies danced around in his stomach as his face heated up.

"Are you okay? Your face is looking a bit red."

He waved it off with a tiny smile.

"No no I'm okay! My day was pretty good."

"Hm that's good to hear!"

——

———

——

As night circled around, the 4 of you had some hot cocos and headed off to bed.

Tubbo showed you upstairs and guided you to a guest room. You walked in and settled down. While you were about to get in bed, Ranboo opened the door with a pile of blankets in hand.

"I uh- hi. I brought some blankets in case your cold at night. It gets pretty chilly near midnight."

You walked over to him and grabbed the blankets. You walked over to the bed and plavced them down. There were 2 fluffy blankets. One red, and the other pink with polka dots.

Ranboo kept his head poked in the doorway and waited to tell you good night.

You spread the blankets out and turned towards Ranboo. 

"Good night Ranboo! Sweet dreams!"

Dang, she got to it first, he thought. Oh well I'll stay say night.

"Night!"

And with that, he closed the door and left through the halls to put Michael to bed.

You got in bed and pulled the covers over you. It was very peaceful. There was a window across on the side wall where you could watch the snow fall.

The snow, white fluffy fell on the ground. One by one snowflake in slow motion dropped to the white floor below. It soothed you to sleep. It went white to dark as your eyelids fell heavy. Your breathes slowed as you became asleep.

In a trance of your dreams and imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440 10 9
Title basically explains it Will include: Dream Wilbur George Sapnap Karl Quackity Jschlatt Fundy Punz Sam Badboyhalo Skeepy Eret JackManifold Niki G...
111K 2.4K 39
๊’ฐ ๐ŸŽžเผŠ* ๐Ÿ’ธ โ€งโ‚Šหš โš—๏ธ ๐•ณ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™บ ๐š„ โ”€โ”€ โ™กเผ‰; หŠหŽห— โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ who says you can't meet your comfort streamer ? -๐–ฃ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐—† ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐–ฏยฎ ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ๐—Œ -2021 -ยฉ...
165K 1.1K 26
โžช ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ. โžช ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ช๐™ฉ. โžช ๐™ญ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ. โžช ๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ฎ!
1.4K 58 15
๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ผ ๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ ๏ฝ˜ ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ” ๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ… ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„ ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“ ๏ผ†๏ฝŒ๏ฝ”๏ผ›๏ผ“ ๏ผ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…๏ผ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ… ๏ฝ–...