TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

Per santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... Més

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

62. Game day 🤝 Tejran

2.6K 447 90
Per santhiyasuresh

Karan and teju were rushing their car towards aashvi school. 

Karan " she is going to kick me today "

Teju " aur mujhe pata nahi kya karegi"

They walked inside and saw aashvi standing there, they walked near her and stood with hands holding her ears. She kept her arms around her chest and pouted, turned to other side.

Karan " princess I am very sorry, Papa ka shoot late hogaya, mumma ko pick karke aane mei der hogaye"

Teju kneeled infront of her " we r really sorry princess.. I know we r at fault, we should have been earlier.. I m really sorry for keeping u wait like this.. "

Aashvi " you guys are so busy that u forget u have a daughter who have her Games day  in her school "

She spoke slowly with hurt and that made tejran heart broke to pieces. 

Karan nodded no kneeling in front of her " princess you know right, nothing matter to us more than you.. We were really stuck up baby, I promise this won't happen again. Aashu you r our world. We live for you baby, aapko aise khayal aaya bhi kaise.. Jaan ho tum hamare.. Please forgive Papa and mummaa this one time please.. Papa sorry princess "

He looked at teju who was in tears, she can tolerate anything but not this words from her baby.

Karan " princess see mumma is crying"

Aashvi immediately turned to see her mother who was in tears, she nodded no and hugged her mother. Teju hugged her tightly " I am sorry , I love you, please don't say like that ever. Only you matter to us and nothing else "

Aashvi " don't cry mumma, aashu not angry now "

She pulled back and saw her father who was looking down, He is the Karan Kundrra who give shits to anyone but here, admist the crowd in school, he is kneeling down and apologizing to her.. She made him stand and raised her arms, he picked her up and she asked teju to stand aswell.

Aashvi in her determined tone " Papa momma, always keep your heads high.. Always "

The authority in the voice of a 8 year kid is astonishing but they knew, she is been thought all this by her grandpa and he never fails to make her understand these things. 

Karan " Event started ? "

She nodded no " thank fully, no "

They nodded and karan kissed her cheeks, she bite his cheeks making him laugh and teju kissed her hands, she hugged her mother who gladly took her in her arms..

They walked inside and the volunteers gave them the house team jersey for parents. The theme was black and yellow for primary.

This sport event was planned to make their parents and kids to spend time and have fun with fellow parents and students. Various games were planned for both kids and parents..

Game 1 : Shoot the target.

There was a big board on the end of the indoor room, places allocated for parents who were willing to participate, the kids and parents will be given 3 chances, the board had color coded points, both the parent and kid should hit the board for three times and wherever the arrow hits, the points will be counted and those who have higher points will win the match.

Teju and aashvi participated in this game, teju stand in the row for parents and she hit the arrows at 50,20,20. Kids were made to stand little closer to the board

Karan " come on princess,  focus baby focus "

He was clapping and cheering her, she kept her focus and hit the board at 20, 50,20.

They scored 180 points in total and tied with another pair. Aashvi jumped in happiness and she kissed her mummaaa who also made her win in this. 

She ran to her Papa " Papa we won "

Karan picked her up," yes princes we won. "

He kissed teju cheeks and aashu giggle " Papa no Kissie to mumma "

Karan " kyu be, biwi hai meri "

Aashu " aur maa hai meri.. Only I give Kissie "

Teju laughed at them and they were guided to the second game soon.

Game 2: Ball on the back

Father and kid have to play this game in which, they r made to stand opposite to each other and a big ball is placed in between them supported by their back. They should reach the target line without making the ball fall. They can rotate their body but the ball should not fall at any cost, If the ball falls in the middle, they have to start from the first again.

( something like this with the ball on their back and standing opposite to each other )

It might seems to be a easy game, well it was when it's played among adults, here it's between the kid and father, height difference and body width matters and thats y it's difficult for them.

The event started and aashvi was guiding her papa since her part is weak here, she asked him to take slower steps as their main goal is to keep the ball intact. He was listening to her like a good boy. They were at second last but that didn't make them worry, they were just focussing on them.

The pair who were moving first just dropped their ball near to the line and they got frustrated and the father shout at the kid blaming him and same happened with other kid but the blaming session got reversed here.

Karan " baby u okay princess, can we speed up a little "

She looked around and saw they were behind two pairs and she got the trick to hold the ball.

Aashvi " yes Papa, we can a little "

Soon they were the second one and Karan was just making sure to take little steps like her to keep the pace with her and she was focussed on ball.

They reached near the line and another parent n kid were at the same level, they were about to reach the target line when the kid slipped and ball fell down, aashvi and karan crossed the line at the same moment winning the game.

She ran to the kid who fell down and saw her parents were shouting at her. She gave her hand to pull her up and karan asked the volunteers to bring icepack as her feet started to swell.

Karan " Sir, u can shout at her later, she is shouting in pain and you r blaming her. It's just a game and first see your kid, not the game. "

Aashvi walked to karan and he held her hands, taking her to teju.. she knew her papa will never do this and he would never snap at her for something stupid like this, they r snapping at her, neglecting her wound for a game..pathetic..

Teju hugged both of them as she is very proud that they didn't get distracted by others pace, they focussed on them and took little steps making to keep the ball intact and reached the destination..

You don't have to be like anyone, don't worry thinking, he /she is ahead of you,  go with your place and make sure, every little step u take is worth and keep yourself focussed on what you want to be, rather than y I m not like her or him.

Karan " r u hungry baby "

Aashvi nodded yes and they moved to the school cafeteria.  They ordered milkshake and sandwich for her and something for them.

It was  lunch time, they reached the venue for game 3.  It was for mother and kid.

Game 3 : cook without fire..

As the name says,  no cooking ideally with fire, we need to prepare innovative dishes without them. It can be dessert, it can be smoothie, it can anything.30 minutes will be given and the one who does more number of food with limited ingredients and obviously taste matters, will be the winner. 

Teju and aashvi got ready for it and Karan cheered for them from outside.

They made few smoothies, milk shakes and some dessert and salad with some sandwiches, cheese nachos,  coconut laddoo and masala puri,

1.Strawberry smoothie
2.Banana smoothie.
3.Cucumber milkshake
4.Oreo milkshake
5.Lemonade

Cheese nachos

Sprout Salad and fruits salad

Coconut ladooo

Monaco canapy

1.regular sandwich
2.taco sandwich
3.cornflake chat
4. Mango lassi
5. Bhel masala puri

Teju and princess made 15 dishes in a span of 30 minutes and garnished it well. They way they presented the food impressed everyone and they won that round.

Jury " This is fantastic Ms. Aashvi and Mrs. Tejasswi, the way you presented the food looks very appetizing and its a mix of healthy and tasty too "

Aashvi " thank you mam "

Teju nodded nodded with a smile and karan hugged them both.

Karan picked aashvi " my little chef, who gave these ideas "

Aashvi " dadi, poonam bua and madhu bua "

He remembered how she made a round table video call conference for this. He kissed teju forehead and they moved to next event.

Aashvi " mummaa is best chef "

She kissed her cheeks and teju hugged her tightly " my baby is best chef "

Game 4 : Slip and stick

This is a game for father and kid, there will be 2 compartments, the father will play in a slippery compartments, they need to collect the alphabet from the box and give to kid who will be standing next regular compartment, the kid will have to run and place the sticky alphabet on board, they need to paste the School first name like that one by one. 

This game is majorly for the fathers, the floor will be slippery and they need to reach their kid fast and the one who paste the name first will be the winner. 

The game started and it was difficult for the fathers in the beginning, it was slippery and they couldn't balance, karan fall twice but it was all fun, teju was smiling but she was sick worried about her husband, same with aashvi. He stood up and finally reached the bubble box, from that he took a alphabet and started running to aashvi, he fall and she screamed but he stood up and slowly walked to her, by the time he reached her, he knew how to balance and he gave the letter to her ,walked back to collect the next one and she ran and paste the letter.

(something like this) 

The hall were filled with laughter as it turned to be more funny and it ended on a good note , they stood first and they were happy with it.

She was very happy and hugged her father tightly, he got hurt but still he tried till the end for her to win this game.

Aashvi " you r the best Papa"

Karan " bcoz I m aashvi's papa na "

She giggled and he hugged her more tightly, teju came to them with a ice pack and she placed them on his neck, he got hurt a little and he smiled seeing her worried for this small injury. He hugged her and she looked at him, he mouthed her "  it's nothing"

She frowned and continued doing her work " you r hurt "

Her eyes filled with tears seeing the area red and he nodded no, aashvi wiped her tears and they both asked her to smile, she did half heartedly. 

It was time for break and they sat on a bench. They were giggling and talking.

Aashvi " Papa, you r so strong, I want to become strong like you "

Karan " my princess is already strong girl and you will become more stronger than me in future baby "

Aashvi " sachi Papa "

Karan " muchi Papa ki jaan "

Aashvi " mumma jaise khiladi banungi, but no touching those creepy yucky animals "

Karan laughed as she did ewww face and teju rolled her eyes. Aashvi saw her video of kkk once in which she was picking up reptiles in one task and she threw the phone away and ran around shouting , karan calmed her later that day.

Teju " it was a task baby girl "

Aashvi rolled her eyes " I don't care tejuuuuu"

Teju slapped her lightly and karan picked her on his side and teju glared him.

Teja " Sunnyyy "

Aashvi " sunnyyyy "

Karan looked at both as they were glaring each other. 

Teja ' he is my sunny '

Aashvi ' He is my sunny , my Papa sunny '

Teja '' my husband "

Aashvi " my Papa "

Karan " okay relax girls, I m yours, both, let's go now, stop fighting "

Aastej '' we r not fighting "

They said at the same time and giggled looking at each other and Karan shook his head in disbelief.

They walked to the ground where the next game is happening.

Game 5 : Hit and break

The game was for mothers this time and baby have to give directions to the mother.  This game is called as "uriyadi" in our state, a medium sized pot is left hanging on the air with the support of stand. The participants will be blind folded and they will be given chances, they need to walk with the direction advised by the other person and hit the pot and break it in one shot. The twist is, only three times the other person can give instructions, the direction should be precise within that 3 chance.

Teju was blind folded after 3 people and she walked in the direction advised by aashvi. 

Aashvi " mumma walked straight 10 steps and take left "

She did the same and she was near to the pot, aashvi " now take 5 steps and take left little "

Karan " come on laddoo.. "

She did and now teju was right at the spot, aashvi " Hit mumma "

Teju tried to hit with full force and then the pot broken into pieces making the crowd cheer louder. 

She removed the blindfold and was happy to see that smile on her daughter face. Aashvi ran to her and hugged her, teju picked her up and twirled her. 

Karan " hayee hayee my sherni..Ek jhtaka mei phod diya "

She smirked at him and he looked at her like " I know to wipe that, u know" ,she blushed and aashvi giggled at them.

The final task is about to happen and it's for the kids only.

Final game : Finding Nemo

Each of them will be given a picture and the blocks will be discarded and scattered here and there in top wing . The kids should find the parts and join them as shown in the picture, the one who finishes first should run down and press the buzzer and stand near the prices as they won, like first finished, first prize.

Aashvi started to search and she found the puzzle pieces first, then she reunited them and formed as seen in picture, karan and teju were cheering for her loudly and she was doing her best. 

Karan " princess, come on, come baby"

She finished  and ran down, she pressed the buzzer, the other kid was also down and she was near to buzzer, aashvi saw the first prize and then second, she stood in the second confusing everyone and they all looked at her confused. The second girl who came stood in first as aashvi was in second.  The third one also finished.

The game organizer came to her " aashvi u won the first, y r u standing here, come over here baby "

Aashvi looked at karan and teju who asked what, she looked at the organizer " Mam,  I like this Music keyboard, I want this only mam "

Karan " Look at her, she didn't like that first prize, so she stood which she liked most ,she didn't care about the position. "

Teju " haan sunny , my baby is cutest "

Aashvi " Papa mumma dheko, my keyboard "

She ran to them and he picked her up " papa I won keyboard "

Karan " My baby is best na...waise aashu, y u stood second when u won  first "

Aashvi " Papa, I didn't like that and I always wanted keyboard, omi chachu said he will get me but today I won this, my hardwork papa.. U only said na mumma, we should do what we like rather than what we are asked to do.. They asked me to take that but I like this, so I chose this..aashu is good baby na mumma"

She said proudly and they looked at her proudly and nodded their head. 

Teju kissed her forehead " best my baby "

Overall, she stood as a first and they gave her title of " Junior Champion " and awarded her with a trophy which was recieved by the trio together. They kissed her cheeks from either side and clicked pictures.

The day ended on a good note with then having fun and when they entered home, omi and nik surprised them with cake and they celebrated her victory. 

Aashvi  to omi and nik " chachuuus..I won keyboard ,see.. Papa where is it?"

Karan " in the room baby "

Aashvi dragged them to room and she started narrating them whatever happened today.

Omi " my pari rocked today "

Nik " bestest doremon "

They kissed her cheeks and she giggled. 

......................................................................

Hiyaaaa.. A long chapter, I hope u guys like this chapter. Please share your views.

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

146K 16.8K 90
Hellooo Handsome & Beautiful Readers!! I'm starting this new Office Tale of Our TejRan ❤️ This Story is totally based on imagination!!! Karan Kundrra...
76.2K 4.9K 28
Let's see how tejasswi and karan meets and feel for each other.. There is big secret to be revealed LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL❤😊
59.4K 6.9K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
203K 24.8K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❤️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...