MY EMOTIONLESS BOYFRIEND [ENG...

Por Laervaa2nd_

BOY X BOY ⚠️ GeminiFourth Fanfiction [COMPLETE] Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English i... Mais

#01
#02
#03
#04
#05
#06
#07
#08
#09
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2 (Last)
🤫
a little jub jub for reader!
#01.2
#02.2
#03.2
#04.2
#05.2
#06.2
#07.2
#08.2
#09.2
#10.2
#11.2
Special Chapter : MarkFord
#12.2
#13.2
#14.2
#15.2
#16.2
#17.2
#18.2
#19.2
#20.2
#21.2
#22.2
#23.2
#24.2
#25.2
#26.2
#27.2
#28.2
#29.2
#30.2
#31.2
#32.2
#33.2
#34.2
#35.2
#36.2
#37.2
#38.2
#39.2 [END]
ANNOUNCEMENT
Special Chapter : Our Valentine Day (1/2)
Special Chapter: Our Valentine Day (2/2)
Special Chapter : Our New Year's (1/2)
Special Chapter : Our New Year's (2/2)
Special Chapter : Three
Not An Update
Highlight
CHARACTERS
#01.3
#02.3
#03.3
#04.3

#39 (END)

2.2K 108 29
Por Laervaa2nd_

A/N : There are still two special chapters that i  will publish, for season 2 at first I'm planning to translate it, but now  I'm not sure if i will translate it because I'm quite busy lately 🥲🙏🏻

i only can wish that i have a team (joke)

So i  couldn't promise to give season 2 for you guys 👉🏻👈🏻

Anddd if there's problem with the spacing between paragraphs... I'm truly apologize 🙏🏻

....

What the hell?

Before I could gather my wits, I was dragged into the house, showered, dressed and then dragged back to the front of the dining table, sitting like a complete idiot.

Ah no...I don't want to be an idiot anymore

"What's going on?", I asked.

"Oh......Fourth, this is my brother."

Gemini's brother?

"So...that stupid guy who hurt your feelings is this guy?", P'Force asked.

"wait...wait....before moving on to that topic, can you guys explain what happened?, phi didn't you say Gemini went to Canada?, and dad didn't you say you didn't approve of my relationship with Gemini?, what's going on now?"

I'm completely lost

"Explain to him, he's been making my head hurt by disappearing all day," my father said to Gemini.

"Uncle didn't approve of our relationship at first, but I convinced him by inviting them to meet my parents this afternoon."

Oh that's why... my dad and mom left?

"we discussed everything seriously, until the decision was made"

"father"

"What?, stupid kid, do you think your father has no feelings?"

"dad~~"

Looks like I'm going to cry

"Don't cry, your face will look ugly"

"And mom?"

"I actually guessed when you brought Gemini to stay at this house, and I didn't mind."

"Both of you....", I stood up and walked towards my mom and dad and hugged them.

"Don't cry, don't be a crybaby, don't be naughty, don't get Gemini into trouble", my father said.

"You have to take good care of yourself," my mom added.

"I'm just dating instead of getting married now," I said.

"Still, in the future, Gemini will definitely have a hard time because of you."

"Go back to your seat, now that it's clear...we've allowed you to date, it's time you listened to the other explanation", my mom said.

"Our parents can't come tonight, because they have some urgent work to do, so they sent me to represent them instead", P'Force explained.

"phi hasn't told me about Gemini yet."

"Fourth... ......phi never said Gemini went to Canada," said P'Force, which immediately confused me.

I tried to remember what P'Force had said earlier... ..... and realized how stupid I was....

"So where are you go?", I asked Gemini.

"From City B."

"...."

So the letter C is not for Canada, but for the City?

A/N : So guys fyi, Canada in Indonesian is Kanada as for City is Kota, both Kanada and Kota has K as their 1st alphabet (sorry for my poor english, it still stuck thoo~~) which has same pronounce in  Indonesian (i wish you'll understand guyss)

"Sorry....I misunderstood"

"Not only  you should apologize to Gemini, you should also apologize to them"

I immediately got nervous when I saw my friends who were standing with their arms crossed looking at me angrily.

"Gemini, this boyfriend of yours really has no patience," Mark said.

"What happened?" asked P'Force curiously.

"phi know, this guy tricked us and locked us on the balcony and ran away", Ford sounded annoyed.

"I'm sorry...I just don't want you to be punished by Mark, if you help me."

"He wants to help you?" Mark asked in a dark voice.

"ummm", I nodded without realizing I had just revealed a secret that I shouldn't have said.

"Aii Fourth!!!"

"Sorry...I shouldn't have said that," I said.

"You..come with me after this," Mark told Ford.

"Why don't you join us for dinner, think of it as compensation for making Fourth inconvenient for you?" my mom offered.

"With pleasure heiiii", Winny seemed to be about to jump up to sit down but...

"Come with me...let's talk first", Satang suddenly pulled his hand to walk towards the bathroom.

For about 5 minutes then Winny came back with bloodshot eyes, and I saw the red marks on his neck (the power of Satang)

"What happened?", I whispered to Winny.

"Bitten by a fucking demon," Winny said.

I seem to have missed something again.

.

.

After dinner, P'Force said goodbye first because he said he still had to organize his room, he would be living in Gemini's old condo from now on. Meanwhile, Gemini and I will be moving into a new condo not far from the university.

Oh there is something surprising about P'Force, it turns out that he is a model and is also an actor.

Other than P'Force, my friends and Gemini's friends had also back home, and my mom and dad had also left because they said they still had some work to do.

So in this house, it's just me and Gemini.

"Are you daydreaming again?", asked Gemini.

He just came out of the bathroom wearing pajamas

"Your hair is wet," I said.

"umm"

"Come here, I'll help dry it for you."

He obediently sat in front of me

"By the way......you and P'Force are indeed brothers, you two are always put a emotionless face and always make others misunderstand."

"It's different..., Phi doesn't have you, while I do"

"Start again, your hair is dry....let's go to bed."

I ran to the bed, he immediately followed me and lay down beside me.

"What exactly is your relationship with your parents like, Gem?", I asked.

"Nothing special, but that doesn't mean it's bad, I love them and so do they, it's just that we have our own busy lives."

"then P'Force"

"P'Force.... he is also very nice, it's just that he is unlucky in terms of romance (ekhmm....)"

"That's mean..."

"His fiancé cheat on  him and ran away with his best friend, and afterward he found out she didn't really mean it, she did it to hide her illness."

"almost similar to the Prom story"

"The difference is that Phi's fiancé was not saved like Mick was saved by Prom's love. Both are like two stories with the same theme but different endings"

"That's true...oh Gem...do you know what happened to Satang and Winny?"

"It's because of you..running away, making Winny desperate to jump off the balcony to prevent you"

"Ah... I seem to be the center of trouble here," I said.

"Don't say that," Gemini reached out his hand and rubbed my cheek, taking a mysterious smile.

"What, why are you smiling?"

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"umm", I nodded before letting him come closer and kiss my lips.

He smiled

"Very sweet.... thank you for accepted me," he said.

"Gem...since when do you like me?", I asked.

he shrugged his shoulders

"You..."

"It's not important, what's important now is that we love each other and take care of each other," he said.

"even though I'm still curious"

He raised his hand to touch my lips

"I want to try it," he said.

"....."

"Y-you...."

he brought his face closer again

Until ..... his lips touched mine again

This time he didn't let go of me right away....he continued to gently crush my lips, and I did the same to him....

"Te Amo"

He whispered softly between our kisses...

"I Love Yu Tuuu"

I replied

"it looks like what Ford and Winny said is true"

"What?"

"I...... should teach you English lessons"

"You're mocking me"

"I'm not mocking you....but I love you."

"yes, me too"

I then looked into his eyes......he returned my gaze....

"let me kiss you until the sun comes to say hello, and the moon says good bye"

A/N : Gemini....🤭

he whispered softly

"just kiss?"

I asked and looked at him with an innocent gaze

"Of course not my cotton candy boy....I want you to be mine and me to be yours."

"I understand what you mean MY EMOTIONLESS BOYFRIEND, do what you want to do..."

After that something happened that made me feel unparalleled happiness....I let him have me, he kissed every corner of my body, cherished me, and pampered me....

Honestly if someone asks how could a fake relationship that started because of the past, end up being a real relationship that became our new beginning?

I probably wouldn't be able to answer them because I myself have sunk too deep to forget how it all started 🥲

THE END

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

136K 5.5K 27
This is GeminiFourth AU. Gemini and Fourth here are adults. Gemini and Fourth are high school sweetheart and continue their love till university. Th...
13K 867 38
ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ ON GOING BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first langua...
40.1K 1.9K 24
Gemini and Fourth fanfic.
20.3K 1.2K 22
Gemini, sassy young man, has one-night stand with a stranger known as Fourth. Little does Gemini know that Fourth is not just any stranger; he's a w...