๊ง๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Ž๊ง‚

By -tHeCoNfUsEdSiMp

Nayliรค was a mighty warrior from the metkayina clan. She was one of the few of her tribe who fought in the fi... More

โ—‹synopsisโ—‹
โ—‹playlistโ—‹
โ—‹prologueโ—‹
โ—‹oneโ—‹
โ—‹twoโ—‹
โ—‹threeโ—‹
โ—‹fourโ—‹
โ—‹fiveโ—‹
โ—‹sixโ—‹
โ—‹sevenโ—‹
โ—‹eightโ—‹
โ—‹nineโ—‹
โ—‹elevenโ—‹
โ—‹twelveโ—‹
โ—‹thirteenโ—‹
โ—‹fourteenโ—‹
โ—‹fifteenโ—‹
โ—‹sixteenโ—‹
โ—‹seventeenโ—‹
โ—‹eighteenโ—‹
โ—‹nineteenโ—‹
โ—‹twentyโ—‹
โ—‹twenty|oneโ—‹
โ—‹twenty|twoโ—‹
โ—‹twenty|threeโ—‹
โ—‹twenty|fourโ—‹
โ—‹twenty|fiveโ—‹
โ—‹twenty|sixโ—‹
โ—‹twenty|sevenโ—‹
โ—‹twenty|eightโ—‹
โ—‹twenty|nineโ—‹
โ—thirtyโ—
โ™คNayliรค's Rageโ™ค

โ—‹tenโ—‹

4.3K 146 61
By -tHeCoNfUsEdSiMp

A/N

{This chapter will be purely smut. If you want to skip to the next chapter once it's published you can.}

●Neytiri laid on the ground, prompting herself up on her two elbows with her legs wide open. Her clothes were somewhere along the floor but she couldn't care less. Not when Nayliä was lapping at her clit like she was starved.

Neytiri desperately tried to keep her eyes on her mate but it felt too damn good. The moans that left her mouth were loud and non-stop.

Jake had just finished undressing himself and kneeled behind Nayliä. He placed a gentle hand on her back and pushed down slightly, "Arch for me." Nayliä listened immediately and felt the ache between her thighs get even worse.

"Good girl." He grabbed his length with one hand and placed his tip against her entrance. She tried to sink back and let it slide in but Jake was quick to spank her harshly.

"Sorry, mama. We're playing by my rules tonight."

Nayliä groaned and tried her best to focus on pleasuring Neytiri but it was difficult when she could feel what she was craving pressed against her.

Jake could barely control the urge to slam into her but he was enjoying teasing her and feeling her get wetter by the seconds.

She was getting frustrated and lifted her head to beg him but Neytiri quickly shoved her head back down and held it there. The moaning woman yanked on her wife's hair in warning.

Neytiri was lost in her own pleasure and reached a hand up to play with her own nipple. She forgot how talented her wife was with her tongue.

Finally, Jake decided they both had enough and let himself slide into his mate's inviting body. He hissed at the tightness while Nayliä moaned loudly against her wife's dripping heat.

Jake gripped her hips tightly before he pulled out halfway and slammed himself back in. He continued this until he found a steady rhythm that worked for all of them. He pulled onto Nayliä's pretty curls, making her groan but she knew she needed to focus on her wife who was almost at her climax.

Jake didn't care though and kept thrusting into her mercilessly.

"Fuck! You feel so damn good."

At his praise, she clenched down onto him and he grunted in response.

Neytiri was almost there. She felt that familiar coil tightly wound up and knew it would snap at any moment. She could feel Nayliä's tongue deep inside her and her nose brushed against her clit each time their husband pushed his way back inside her. She wanted to tell her wife she was doing a good job but the only thing she could get out were broken sentences and moans.

At this point, Nayliä was just letting both her mates use her how they wanted to. Jake had gripped her tail which was thrashing wildly while Neytiri was bucking her hips into her mouth.

Nayliä was so turned on by the fact it was her, that made her mates moan and feel this good.

Suddenly, Neytiri arched off the ground with a silent moan. Her legs shook as Nayliä licked up all her juices that gushed out.

Jake paused his movements and watched Neytiri with lidded eyes. Once Neytiri caught her breath she locked eyes with her husband. She immediately knew what he wanted.

Jake pulled out of Nayliä who whined and tried to push back against him.

Her husband chuckled and grabbed onto her hip softly, "Hold on baby, let me get you more comfortable." He gently flipped her over and laid her against Neytiri.

Neytiri helped her wife settle against her chest and Nayliä laid her head back on her shoulder.

Neytiri reached one arm down Nayliä's body till she reached her target. She rolled two fingers against her wife's clit and Nayliä moaned in response while opening her legs even more. She used those two fingers to open Nayliä's slit and looked up at Jake with a mocking grin.

"Come on love, she's been such a good girl. Don't you want to help our sweet girl finish?"

Jake didn't respond verbally but the way his cock twitched let both women know he heard her clearly.

Neytiri raised her unused hand to Nayliä's neck and squeezed lightly.

"Sweetheart, I think he wants you to beg for it. You can do that for me right?"

Nayliä nodded frantically but that wasn't enough for Neytiri. The pressure against her throat increased and Neytiri leaned in closer to her ear.

"Use your words."

Nayliä let out a choked moan and looked up at Jake. The pregnant woman was embarrassed for being so exposed but she needed him so bad.

"P-please Jake. Need you so bad." Her voice was small but didn't hide her desperation.

The man's gaze bored down into Nayliä's eyes and he only had one thought in his mind. Fucking her hard enough she wouldn't be able to walk straight for a week.

Jake halfheartedly pushed himself against her once again. Neytiri grabbed onto his member and guided it into Nayliä's warmth.

Nayliä gripped onto Neytiri's arm and threw her head back with a broken moan. She didn't think she would ever get over the way her body stretched for Jake. He was definitely above average and there was always a slight sting whenever he first entered her.

Jake didn't waste any time before he was slamming himself into her at a sloppy rhythm. He pushed himself in as deep as he could go then pulled himself out hastily.

Neytiri rubbed Nayliä's clit at a way slower pace compared to Jake's erratic thrusts.

Nayliä was losing her mind as her two mates pleasured her. She felt her eyes rolling back and she let out a nonstop stream of drool.

"You're taking me so well baby. Tell me how good it feels."

Nayliä was starting to become overstimulated and tears built up in her eyes. Jake pushing into her, Neytiri choking her and playing with her clit was too much.

Neytiri moved her hand from Nayliä's neck and to her chin and forced the fucked out woman to look at their husband.

"Tell him how good it feels to have him throbbing inside you."

Nayliä couldn't. She physically nor mentally could form a single word, let alone a whole sentence. She couldn't control the sobs that left her and she tried pushing her body against Neytiri to escape Jake's roughness.

Neither Jake nor Neytiri allowed her to.

Neytiri firmly held her in place and Jake grabbed onto her hips even tighter. He leaned down and switched the angle he was currently at. The new position allowed him to go even deeper into his wife's body. Her gummy walls were soft and warm and squeezed him perfectly. She felt like complete heaven to him.

"Be a good girl and take it." Jake's voice was low and breathless.

"I can't! No more- please!"

Neytiri cooed into her ear softly, then she reached forward to connect all of their queues.

That was the last straw for Nayliä.

Something inside her snapped and fluids escaped her at a rapid rate. They covered Jake's member and Neytiri's hand. Her body squirmed in Neytiri's grip as she gasped with each wave of her orgasm.

Jake didn't give her a second to comprehend what happened and only snapped his hips up to her faster.

Nayliä couldn't handle it anymore. She was so sensitive and Jake was brutal. Neytiri rubbed her clit so fast she felt like she was gonna burst.

Jake felt through the bond how stimulated his wife was and wanted to reassure her.

"I'm so close, mama. Just a little- fuck." Jake couldn't even finish his sentence because Nayliä was squeezing him so hard after reaching her high. "Just a little more baby."

Nayliä didn't care how close he was, she was so far gone. All she could focus on was her mates torturing her overly sensitive body. She let her body become limp and Jake continued to fuck into her like she was a ragdoll. Neytiri was giving her so many praises but she could no longer hear them.

They both listened as Jake's moans reached a new volume.

After a few more rapid thrusts, Jake felt his hips stutter. He pushed himself as deep as he could go before he could finish.

His cock throbbed as each rope of cum pumped into his mate.

Nayliä gave quiet whines at the warmness that filled her to the brim.

Neytiri had finally stopped abusing her clit and started to give her soft kisses on her neck.

Both Jake and Nayliä took a minute to catch their breaths.

Jake leaned down to deeply kiss Nayliä but the tired woman could barely return his effort. He laughed softly and tried pulling out. They both hissed from the extra stimulation.

Jake watched as his fluid rushed out of his wife. Her hole seemed to clench around it as it continued to drip out.

Nayliä was worn out completely and just wanted to sleep. She could barely form any type of thoughts.

Neytiri reached down to Nayliä's slit and covered her fingers in the mixture of liquids. She brought her fingers to her mouth before sucking them clean. Her mates tasted like a personal heaven just for her.

Jake reached forward to grab his exhausted wife so he could clean her up. She whimpered and cuddled into him.

"Shhh, it's okay baby. We're just gonna get you cleaned up."

With that being said, Nayliä let go of her remaining consciousness, trusting her mates to take care of her. ●

So....how yall doin.🧍‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 990 17
Tsuna is the Niece of the Metkayina clan's chief. Tsuna's parents died when she was a little girl, since then Ronal and Tonowari have treated Tsuna a...
558K 16.5K 12
Neteyam Sully x Reader Adopted daughter of Olo'eyktan Tonowari and his Tsahรฌk mate Ronal, you spend your days often in the waters of the Metkayina cl...
149K 5.5K 94
Jake Sully and his family have relocated to the Metkayina clan, hoping to escape Colonel Miles Quaritch's avatar recom team. They arrive, yet one ind...
9.3K 389 18
"๐˜ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ." Life in Awa'atlu was as predictable as the way water flowed across...