The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

By Tucker19870

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... More

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Daily Life Of A Kaijin
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
The Wonders Of Hexside
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Making Amigos
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Owl Pellet Adventures
Enchanting Grom Fright
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
Wing It Like Witches
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Young Blood, Old Souls

320 8 8
By Tucker19870

Y/n starts to wake up, and his eyes begin to blink open as he then looks around to see where he's at. He hears people shouting or begging.

Y/n: "Uh? Where am I?"

Y/n looks to see he's chained up in a cell. He starts to panic as he tries to transform into his full Kaijin state, but nothing. It seems the only form he can take is half form where only his Kaijin bug eyes, antennas, and his only grasshopper leg appeared. He looks around his cell to see nothing much but his loose grasshopper leg he used against Bilgenia. He hears the mourn of the other locked Kaijin and then hears someone coming. He looks up to see the Gorgom and Bilgenia entering his cell.

Gorgom2: "Ah good, you're awake. Get up it's time for your judgment."

Bilgenia: "I would say break a leg, but it appears you already done that."

Y/n: *Weak laugh* "Hehe, I knew you got jokes."

*The Owl House Opening*

A book is on screen titled "The Boiling Isles," and King opens the book and explain it's history

King: "The Boiling Isles." *Flips the page* "Born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan. This original magic was so potent that all life on the isles evolved to wield magic, too. For years, we explored those powers freely until a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he and he alone could speak to the island. He said that we were using magic all wrong. His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became Emperor Belos. Belos said that mixing magic was wrong, that only he had that right. So, he created the coven system. And there, our knowledge was restricted, and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called 'Wild Witches', and they face harsh punishment. Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle. There are whispers that say he's planning something big."

The screen reveals King to be in Luz's room, and he's reading the book on the ground.

King: "I wonder if catching Eda was part of his big plan, but what's Y/n connection in all this. What do you think, Luz? Luz? " 

Luz can be seen sitting on the window and looking at her new cape from Eda and reading the note she left behind, stating, "TO A YOUNG WITCH FROM HER PROUD MENTOR -EDA" 

Luz: *Stands in front of King* "I don't care what Belos is up to." *Puts on her cape* "Because today, I'm saving Eda and my brother." *She stands still as the wind swaying her cape majestically*

Luz enters a room full of nothing but weapons.

King: "Luz, what are you doing?"

Luz: *Picks up a giant axe that was too heavy to lift* "This is serious, King. Eda used her powers to save me, and my brother stalled in time for me to escape, and both of them got caught." *Drops the axe and looks for another weapon* "Now Eda's the Owl Beast and Lilith knows Y/n is Black Sun and both been taken to the Emperor. I don't know what he's planning to do with them, but I'm going to rescue her." *Grabs a dagger that is shaped of a thunderbolt and looks at King who looks concerned* 

King: "Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor. he's the most powerful witch alive."

Luz: "King, please try to understand. Eda and Y/n are in this situation because of me because of my stupid choice. I have to make up for it."

King: "But Eda is in her Owl Beast form. How will she even recognize you?"

Luz: "I don't know. But I have to try anyway."

King: "Well, then, I'm going too."

Luz: "King..."

King: "Me and Eda don't always see eye to eye, and even when Y/n calls me Cubone even though I'm irritated by it, I still consider them family. I want them back as much as you do."

???: "Storming the Emperor's castle? You're gonna need some muscle. "

Luz and King turn to the entrance of the room to see Shadow Moon leaning to the door edge.

Moon: *Flexing his muscle* "Some Kaijin Muscle."

Luz: "Why do you want to help?"

Moon: "Your brother and I still have a score to settle, and I want him to face me with everything he's got. Don't worry, I won't cross you guys. You seem cool for a human and a demon mutt, but don't expect me to be a babysitter during the storm.

Luz: "All right, then we've got no time to lose."

Luz, King, and Shadow Moon leave the room. While they left, King dropped the book where it landed, and it opened up to the page of the menacing picture of Emperor Belos.

Transition to the Emperors castle where Y/n was tied up to a wall and he sees a big heart is behind the throne of Belos and is beating at a normal pace. In the Emperor's throne room the Owl Beast is being chased by Lilith, destroying everything that it runs into.

Lilith: "Eda, stop that this instant!"

She eats a decorative picture of Belos. Lilith looked exhausted 

Y/n: "Hang on, I speak beast. . . She is saying some things I can not say out loud."

She ignores the boy chained to a pole as she traps the Owl Beast in a magic orb. The Owl Beast growls at Lilith.

Lilith: "Don't look at me like that. This is for your own good. Emperor Belos will heal you, and we'll be in this coven together. Isn't that wonderful?" 

Y/n: *Scoffs and talks to in a low voice* "Will pay to see how long that will last."

Lilith: *Points at Y/n* "You be quiet!"

The Owl Beast blows a raspberry at Lilith, making Y/n laugh

Y/n: "Hahaha! Oh man, even in Owl Beast, Eda is still Eda."

Lilith: "I will not fall prey to your childish games." *Quickly after saying that, she pulls down on both of her eye lids and gives Eda a raspberry*

Y/n: "You know I'm starting to see the resemblance to you being Eda's sister."

Suddenly, the doors open, and 6 scouts enter first as well as Kikimora.

Kikimora: "All kneel before Emperor Belos."

Lilith kneeled immediately.

Y/n: "Yeah, kinda chained up at the moment, so I'll just give him the bird if you don't mind." *Gives him 'the bird' as Emperor Belos enters the room*

Emperor Belos enters the room with the remaining Gorgom and Bilgenia behind him. The Owl Beast growls as she sees Belos and breaks out of the magic containment orb and charges at Belos.

Lilith/ Y/n: "Eda, no!"

Belos vanished from thin air, dodging her attack and appeared behind her to use his magic to throw her to the wall, making her hit it, and now she lies on the ground. Belos immediately restrained her to the ground with his magic. 

Y/n: "Eda!" *Tries to turn into his Kaijin form but fails* 

Lilith: *Stands in front of Eda* "My Lord, I apologize for my sister's rash behavior. She's still in her curse form. Once you've healed her as promised, I'm sure she will become a useful asset to the coven."

Belos summons his staff and raised it high for a big red flash hits Eda.

Y/n: "Eda!" *Looks at Belos furiously* "If you hurt her, I'll kill you, Belos!"

Lilith: "Settle down, boy. Belos isn't harming her. He's just waking her up."

Belos finished what he was doing and lowered his staff. Y/n looked close to the Owl Beast to see her eyes are Eda's eyes.

Eda: "Argh! Where am I? What is this? Ah, farts I got caught."

Y/n: *Tears shedding with joy* "Eda?! You're back! Right?"

Eda: *Shocked as she sees a beaten up Y/n in chains* "Kid? What are oh no you got -"

Y/n: *Cuts her off* "It's okay, I'm okay they didn't hurt me, and even if they did, I'd hurt them back. It's just so glad to hear your voice again, Eda."

Gorgom1: "Silence!" 

Eda and Y/n look at Belos with sweat droplets forming on both their heads.

Belos: "Edalyn Clawthorne, the infamous Owl Lady, the Wild Witch of Bonesburrow, a mentor of Luz the human and Black Sun the Eclipse Hopper vigilante."

Eda: "You stay away from them, or so help me, Titan."

Belos: *Chuckles softly* "You've got it all wrong. The human is safe for now, and as for the boy, well, you shouldn't worry about him right now. All I want is the portal that the human came through."

Eda: "Tough, 'cause I ain't telling you nothing."

Belos: "Ugh, pity." 

He snaps his fingers to have the Golden Guard walk close to Y/n and punches him in the face.

Eda: "Y/n!"

Golden Guard: "You may be a Kaijin, but you're also a witch, a witch that is restrained and vulnerable." *Punched him again* "I've been looking forward to this ever since that lost in the forest."

Eda: "Y/n!"

Y/n: *Pants as he takes the hit* "I thought you were better than this going up against a restrained witch." *Spits blood out* "Where's your honor as the Golden Guard?"

The Golden Guard was gonna throw another punch at him, but then looked at him and then his paused fist. 

Golden Guard: *Drops his fist* "Tch, you made this not fun anymore."

The Golden Guard throws his cape around and stands towards Emperor Belos and Gorgom.

Y/n: "Got any other tricks, Belos? You gotta do better than that."

Y/n's chains started to melt, breaking free from his restraint. He then goes on his knees and starts combusting on fire.

Eda: "Y/n!"

Y/n: *Starts rolling around the floor* "Ahhh! Not Again! Argh!"

Belos: "What's happening?"

Gorgom1: "Hmm, despite his epic strength using too much than his normal limits, it gives him in overload, making it hard to control his fire inside, an over burst if you will."

Y/n is rolling around, trying to put himself out.

Belos: "Can you fix him?"

Gorgom1: "We have what we need for this. We just have to put him out."

With quick actions, Belos and scouts put out Y/n out with water magic. Gorgom1 then approached him and threw him a bag of blue like jelly stuff.

Y/n: "What is this?"

Gorgom1: "This will regain some energy for your sake now eat the heaven before you over burst again."

Y/n was hesitant at first not trusting them but remembers they wouldn't him dead he's too valuable to them so he immediately devoured the jelly. He then started to tremble at first, feeling the effect of the jelly as he transformed into his full Kaijin form."

Black Sun: *Amazed as he checks his hands reflex* "Incredible I can feel my strength returning to me."

Gorgom1: "Remember it's your not at full percent it's just some to regain some dignity back, and you can have more of this if you listen to Lord Belos, Black Sun."

Black Sun looks at Belos getting too close to him

Belos: "Let's cut to the chase shall we, you want to see your mentor leave here, don't you? Give me the portal, and I'll let both of you go."

Black Sun was thinking, but secretly was grabbing his broken off Kaijin leg he hid inside his jacket. He then leaned from behind and let his other Kaijin leg hold onto the wall.

Black Sun: "If you don't mind me asking why you want the door in the first place?

Belos: "For the Day of Unity."

Black Sun: "Right, which is?"

Belos: "A day that will unite us all with the Titan, and it will lead us to a new world."

Black Sun: "What's wrong with the world we live in right now looks pretty good to me?"

Belos: "Boy you have no idea what this world has become filled with wild witches just look what it done to your mentor and yourself if it wasn't for wild magic I wouldn't have to make you become such a monster yourself if this keeps up the world will shatter itself." Please, Black Sun, help me rebuild in the new. Just give me the portal door."

Black Sun: "Ok, you want it here."

Eda: *Shocked* "Y/n don't."

Black Sun held out his hand and opened it to reveal nothing he then closed his hand forming a fist and try to hit Belos, but he was too quick and disappeared from thin air and reappeared next to the Gorgom, and Bilgenia.

Black Sun: "Hopper Rebound! "

Y/n used his functioning Kaijin leg to bounce off the wall and with incredible speed was heading for Belos with his leg in hand ready to stab him, but unfortunately his plan failed with Bilgenia stepping in front of him and jabbing the Titan Saber straight through Y/n guts. Eda, Lilith. Gorgom and the Golden Guard were surprised.

Eda: "Y/n!"

Y/n felt the sword go straight through him, and now he hangs on the saber, trying to break it off to escape it.

Y/n: *Coughing blood* "This is nothing, I've been through worse."

Belos: "Yes it appears you have looking down your history" *Charging up his staff* "Unfortunately you chose the wrong side and so the Titan has made it's made it's judgement into to put an end of you, once and for all."

Gorgom1: "Wait, sir, what are you doing? We need hi-."

Belos: "We only need one of them, and Shadow Moon is still out there, so he will suffice, but as for Black Sun, well, let's just say his fate is set and stone."

Eda: *Struggles to break free* "Y/n!"

Y/n: "It's ok Eda he's bluffing even a powerful witch as him can't penetrate even the weakest of Kaijins."

Belos: "Indeed I can't, but with an open wound on your gut like, the magic will connect directly."

Y/n starts to worry as he tries to break free, but he can't stop feeling this pain he then looks at Belos' staff charging and then at Eda with sad expression.

Eda: "Y/n!"

Y/n: *A tear falls down his eye* "Eda, thank you for taking me in. You are like a mother figure to me and always will be. I love you, Eda."

Eda: "No!"

Y/n: *Scoffs* "I now understand why Barcus' potion didn't work that time. . . It's because I had no future to see."

Bilgenia pulls out the sword out of him, and Belos grabs him to point his staff directly at the spot he was jabbed at and fired directly at the spot. Y/n screamed for a second, and then he was thrown to the ground.

Eda: *In defeat* "Y/n?"

Y/n lies on the ground close to Eda and looks at Eda one more time before he is turned to stone. 

In the Palisman forest, the Phoenix Palisman, known as Burn, was walking around until its eyes flashed yellow, and Black Sun's emblem was showing on its chest it then walked to the Bat Queen and alerted her.

Bat Queen: "Burn? What is it?"

Burn: *Chirps*

Bat Queen: "Y/n, in trouble well then let's go! Babies stay, Mommy be back."

Bat Queen took Burn and flies off to search for Y/n

Back in the Throne Room

Eda: *Tears in her eyes* "You murderer!"

Belos: "May he now rest in peace, but now that he is gone, I have no choice, but to ask the human herself for the portal." *Snaps his fingers*

Scouts drag Eda out of the room

Eda: "Wait! Don't touch her... Lilith, don't let him hurt her. Lilith!"  *Left the room*

Lilith: "Ah, taking her to the healing ceremony?"

Belos: "I will not be healing her."

Lilith: "But you promised me -"

Belos: "Don't be so naive Lilith this is the Titans will all Wild Witches must be dealt with before the day of unity, you understand, don't you?"

Lilith: *Looking terrified* "Of course"

Belos: "Good." *Walks away for a second and looks back at her* "Oh, one more thing." *Snaps his fingers to give Lilith Eda's Staff* "Destroy the Owl Lady's staff she won't be needing it anymore." *Turns back and leaves the room* "Come along Gorgom, and take Black Sun with you."

Gorgom1: "Yes, sir."

Belos and Gorgom left leaving Lilith alone in the throne room 

"Perry Porter, coming from you live from the Emperor's Castle, Edalyn Clawthorne, known as Eda the Owl Lady, has been captured and has been brought before the Emperor."

Luz, King, and Shadow Moon were walking through the town and approached the window of live news on.

Kikimora (On the Globe): "For the crime of attacking a coven leader and refusing to join a coven Edalyn Clawthorne's body shall be petrified in stone today at sundown at the conformatorium

The Hexside squad was watching the whole broadcast in complete shock.

Gus: *Gasped and immediately calls Willow* "Willow, are you watching?"

Willow: "Yes, we have to do something."

Willow looks at her globe, seeing Gus' dad reporting at the castle

Perry Porter: "Today is a great day for Bonesburrow."

Emira is watching this in her room

Emira: "Y/n, please be okay." 

The crowd scatters out of the way from the window, leaving only Luz, King, and Shadow Moon there.

Luz: "Please tell me it's not that bad as it sounds."

King: "Petrification is only done to the worst criminals, and once the spell is complete, it can't be reversed." 

The three look at the globe, still viewing stone witches

Shadow Moon: "Truly a worse fate than death."

Luz sees Lilith on the globe and is in rage

Luz: "Lilith, she cursed Eda. She captured her own sister she is the worst! If I ever see her again!" *Luz grabs one of the globes and slams it on the ground, breaking it.*

Shadow Moon: "Easy there killer. You'll have your chance soon, for now, focus on your mentor and brother."

Luz: "You're right, but how are we gonna get to the conformatorium in time."

The 3 look at the Coven scout walking by whistling

King: "Will have to do something so diabolical, so criminally insane, that they have to send us to the conformatorium."

Luz called the guard so he could look at them walking on a grass area (Shadow Moon just emotionless) that says, "Do Not Step On Grass." 

Shadow Moon: *Annoyed* "It can't be this easy."

The guard quickly gasped and took all of them to a wagon, and headed to the conformatorium. 

Shadow Moon: *Shocked* "Alright, it was that easy."

When they made it to the conformatorium.

Guard: "Sir, the Owl Lady's Human student has been apprehended."

Warden Wrath: "Very good ah Luz the human how have I waited to see you again. Now I'll have my revenge, and you'll have front row seats to Eda's demise."

When he opened the wagon up he was about to get jumped by Shadow Moon, but Luz took over and hit him with a plant trunk trapping him on the ground she then jumped out of the wagon and placed a ice glyph in front of the other scout making a giant icicle to catch his cape and lift him off the ground. Shadow Moon was surprised at how a mere human had so much fire in her.

Shadow Moon: "Huh, I guess when human's are well motivated, they can do some crazy things."

Warden Wrath broke out but was trapped again this time in an ice trap. Luz with king on her shoulder and Shadow Moon by her walk closer towards Warden Wrath.

Luz: "Where's Eda and my brother?"

Shadow Moon: "Choose your words wisely."

Warden Wrath: "There in the holding cell in the dungeon."

Luz: *Pulls out a paper and pencil* "Draw me a map."

Meanwhile, outside of the conformatorium, the crowd question if Emperor is really gonna petrify Eda while Willow and Gus appear.

Willow: "If we know anything about Luz, she's gonna be here trying to save Eda."

Gus: "And will be here to save her when she needs us."

Jerbo: "Mind if we join?"

Willow and Gus look to see Viney, Puddles, Barcus, and Jerbo in front of them.

Viney: "Don't forget Luz is our friend too, so how can we help?"

Willow: "Alright guys, let's all split up and find her, and if not her look for Y/n, there bound to be here somewhere. Let's do this."

They all scattered in search of Luz or Y/n, hoping to find them unknown to them. The Bat Queen is hiding in the city distance of the conformatorium. 

Bat Queen: "This is far as I go. Go find him, Burn, and make sure he's okay."

Burn chirps as she jumps out of her hair and walks all the way towards Y/n's last trace she felt.

Lilith was watching outside the window when she heard Kikimora scolding Warden Wrath.

Kikimora: "Fools, you let the human escape, and you drew her a map."

Lilith: "Worry not, Kikimora. I shall capture the human."

Luz and Shadow Moon fought off guards to get through the path to find Eda.

Luz: "Huh, funny. I thought you were gonna beat those guys to a bloody pulp."

Shadow Moon: "I'm not killing in front of a child. I may be a Kaijin, but I'm not psycho."

The three made it to the front door.

Shadow Moon: "Okay, this is where we split."

Luz/ King: "What?"

Shadow Moon: "Sorry, but there's something I gotta do here. Don't worry, I'll come back probably."

Shadow Moon leaves Luz and King and headed way below the conformatorium.

Shadow Moon: "It's time to end this."

Back with Luz and King.

Luz: "King, watch the door."

King: "Weh."

Luz uses an ice spell to break the lock on the door and enter the room where she sees Eda. She tried to attack her, but Luz shone a light spell to let her know it's her.

Luz: "Eda wait it's me it's me. It's me. It's me."

Eda's dark eyes turned to normal as she looked at Luz frighten.

Eda: "Luz oh no oh nononononono what are you doing here?"

Luz: "It's okay, Eda. I'm here to save you, and Y/n, where is he? Did they lock him up somewhere else or? You know, let's get you out of this first."

Luz tried to break Eda out with a fire spell, but it didn't budge.

Eda: "Your magic isn't strong enough for this. You need to leave now."

Luz: "But - but I can't it's my fault that you guys needed to save me. It's my fault you guys got captured." *Continues to use her magic to break her chains but nothing.*

Eda: "No, you need to listen to me. I'm here cause of my own actions. I went against Belos' law, and for a while, I was able to get away with it, but well, without magic, I can't do much. I don't regret anything. I lived freely and I got to meet you."

Luz: *Concern in her expression* "Eda."

Eda: "But if you stay her I won't be able to protect you. You need to leave now."

Luz: *Tears forming under her eyes* "But where a family us weirdos have to stick together remember, and what would Y/n say to this."

Eda:  "He can't anymore, Luz. . . Y/n's gone."

Luz: "What?" 

Eda: *Her tears falling down her face* "He tried to strike Belos and paid the ultimate price. I'm sorry. It's my fault if I could have broken free. I could've saved him, but I was too weak."

Eda pulls out the portal key from her hair and opens the door.

Eda: "But I could at least send you back to the family you still have left Luz, go back to them. You know Y/n would've wanted you to survive this"

Luz paused while giving her the Key.

Eda: "And when your home uses your fire magic to destroy the portal door, I don't know why Belos wants it, but we can't take any chances."

Luz holds the key as she hugs Eda with tears in her eyes.

Luz: "I love you, Eda."

Eda: "I love you too, kiddo."

Suddenly a big red alarm was beeping and Eda pushed Luz away and then her magic chains turned into a magic cage and lifted her away. Luz grabbed on the edge of the cage.

Luz: "No, not yet. I can't lose you too!"

Eda: "I'm sorry."

Eda pushed her off before it was too high.

Eda: "Goodbye, Luz."

Luz: *Whining* "Eda~"

Eda went up top, leaving Luz alone for a moment of crying until Lilith appeared with King in hand.

Lilith: "Drat!"

King: "Let me go!"

Lilith: "I'm too late. At least I found you human."

Luz: "You. . . You hurt Eda, you put her in chains, and to top it off, you send my brother to his death, and now I will avenge them by taking you down!"

Luz shoots magic at her, but Lilith blocks it.

Lilith: "I just want to talk."

Luz: "Talk to the glyph, witch!"

She slams a vine to trap her, but Lilith broke out quickly, so Luz jumped on her and tried to pull her hair out, sending them both into the portal door.

King: "Luz!"

King followed in and another shadowy figure as well.

Earth

Luz, Lilith, and King jump out of the portal door. Luz looked at the forest until Lilith tried to hit her with plant magic. Luz tried to counter with fire, but it disintegrated from her hand. Lilith then tackled her to the ground.

Lilith: "Please just listen to me."

Luz: "No way you deserve to be petrified, not Eda."

Lilith: "You're right. I deserve to be in Edalyn's place."

Luz: "Why did you do all this?"

Lilith: "When Edalyn and I were younger, we were the best of friends. . .  Being in the Emperor's coven was my dream. I wanted to work alongside the most powerful witch on the Isle and make the world a better place. Eda wanted to be with me, but there was a problem. There was only one spot left to join the coven, and we were forced to duel for the spot. I knew Edalyn would beat me she may have been younger, but she worked twice hard she met me at my level. Emperor Belos always said,'To be great you have to make sacrifices.' What would he do in my situation? I found a spell that would take away her powers. . . I thought it would be for a day, but when the duel commenced, she forfeited me. . . I made my sacrifice to the Emperor, and it was time to receive my reward. I've been pursuing Edalyn because if she joined the Emperor's coven, he would heal her curse, but he lied to me. I know how to rescue Edalyn, but I can't do this alone."

Luz: "How do I know I can trust you?"

Lilith gives Owlbert to Luz and Eda's staff.

Luz: "Owlbert, you're okay."

Owlbert hoots, and he nudges her chin.

Luz: "Alright, Lilith, I don't like your whole deal, but we need your help to save Eda."

Lilith: "Thank You" *She releases King from the vines* "Now let's head back."

???: "Lilith, what is this place?"

Luz and Lilith look to see Bilgenia in front of them.

Bilgenia: "Is this the human world?"

Lilith: "What are you doing here?"

Bilgenia: "Relax, I'm not gonna fight or better yet. I'm not gonna do anything at all." *Drops his sword and shield on the ground* 

Lilith: "What is this?"

Bilgenia: "Belos was never gonna give me my freedom, was he? If I stay in the demon realm any longer, he will surely have me killed eventually, but if I live here, he will never find me."

Luz: "No, I won't allow it. You killed my brother. I won't let you leave until you pay for your sins."

Bilgenia: "I'm sorry about your brother. Truly I am, but at that time I was fighting for my freedom you know what it's like to be trapped in a room for a long time it drives you mad, so mad that you would do anything for a little hope of seeing a meadow of flowers, or even a fish jumping out of the water. I can't change the past for what I did, but I will make up for it by promising you that I will never fight nor kill anyone ever again because all I really want now is to be left alone."

Luz: "I kinda know the feeling, or rather, my brother knows what you went through. He probably wanted me to forgive you, but I can't forgive you."

Bilgenia: "I understand at least take the Titan saber to help you on your mission. Goodbye for now."

Luz: "Wait, your a Kaijin Humans will notice you for sure."

Bilgenia: "They could try only to see a normal being like them." *Bilgenia transformed into his Witch form and just walked away* "See you around."

Bilgenia left deep into the forest while King picked up the Titan saber.

King: "Dibs! I shall take this sword and give it to Francois to hold his general position!"

Lilith: "With that delay aside, let us head back shall we."

Lilith entered through the portal first while King was about to go through. He saw Luz gazing at the forest 

King: "Uh Luz, you need a minute?"

Luz: "No, I'm coming."

Luz and King entered the portal, leaving the human realm for now.

Meanwhile, back in the darkest area of the Conformatorium, Shadow Moon is walking down the cells to see a few remaining Kaijin prisoners still remaining.

Sparrow Kaijin: "W-Who are you?"

Shadow Moon: "Your savior."

Shadow Moon was about to pull the lever into releasing all of them until.

???: "What are you doing?"

Shadow Moon turns to see the Gorgom have arrived in the room

Shadow Moon: "What does it look like, I'm saving these Kaijins from the likes of you."

Gorgom1: "You don't understand there safer in there than out there in this world."

Shadow Moon: "So you're saying you rather let our kind die in cages while instead let them die knowing they're free?! That's not your decision to make!"

Gorgom2: "And it's neither yours, so stand down. Otherwise, we're gonna have to take you down."

Shadow Moon: "Please, you think you can take me down, especially since you're now down on man? I hope you brought some cavalry."

Gorgom2: "Check again, Moon Boy." *She snaps her fingers*

A group of scouts surround the room and look at Moon.

Gorgom1: "You and Sun should've just stayed being puppets. You're not gonna free them."

Shadow Moon: "Yes I am, because I'm destined to be the Kaijin King! And I won't let anyone get in my way into doing what I believe is right! Ha!" *He leaps at the Gorgom, roaring furiously loud.*

Meanwhile at the front stage of the Conformatorium up with the crowd of witches and demons. Drums were being played by the coven scouts. The Hexside squad regrouped.

Willow: "I don't see Luz anywhere."

Jerbo: "Neither is Y/n is in sight."

Gus: "You think they got caught."

Suddenly, everyone looks up to see Eda in a cage on the high stage with Kikimora and some coven scouts.

Perry Porter: "Well folks Eda the Owl Lady has appeared on stage, which means the petrification process is about to begin."

Kikimora walked to a bunch of levers and pulled the farthest onto the right to bring up the petrification machine.

Eda looks frightened to see such a horrid machine. While that was occurring, Burn was sneaking into the conformatorium through the way Eda entered the stage. 

Inside the conformatorium, Lilith, King, and Luz were walking down a disturbing hallway, and Lilith took them to a platform.

Lilith: "You can take this up to the stage where they're holding Edalyn."

Luz: "Thank you, Lilith. What will you do now?"

Lilith: "I will stay in the Emperor's Coven, but I will make sure nothing like this will ever happen again."

Luz: "That's good to hear. . . Wait, why are there no guards around?"

Suddenly King, and Lilith were grabbed forcing King to drop the Titan saber, and hanged them close to a shadow area where torches lit up to reveal the Emperor's seating place were Belos is there with the petrified Y/n on the side of his throne.

Luz: "Y/n?"

Belos: "Ah, Lilith, you chose the wrong side."

Lilith and King were taken up, and Luz was about to pursue her legs and was being grabbed by magical mud arms.

Belos: "Up up up, I actually like to have a word with you, human."

Luz looks worried, looking at the man who murdered her brother while up stage. King and Lilith were thrown into the cage with Eda, who is pissed seeing Lilith again.

Eda: "Lilith, you hurt Luz, you killed Y/n, and you cursed me before anything turns me to stone. I'll tear you apart." *Raised her claw up high and was ready to attack Lilith when. . .*

King: *Steps in front of Lilith* "No, don't!" *He looks to see Eda was shocked.* "She was trying to help. She even betrayed the Emperor for you."

Eda: *So shocked* "What?"

Lilith: "If I'd knew something like this would happen. Edalyn I-"

The petrification machine is ready to fire at the three, making the crowd worried.

Willow: "We got to do something."

Barcus: *Bark!* ("Like what?")

Willow looks at Gus' dad still on camera, reporting an update.

Perry Porter: "In a shocking turn of event head coven leader Lilith is now in the holding cell escorted by what appears to be a strange cat." *He feels his arm being tugged by his son* "Augustus? I'm live."

Gus: "Dad, you have to stop."

Willow: *Takes the mic from Gus' dads hand* "Yeah, what happening to Eda isn't right She might not always follow the rules, but she hasn't done anything worthy of a petrification."

Eye-Eating Demon: "She helped me escape jail."

Morton: "She helped me stay in business." *Holding out elixir bottles*

Principal Bump: "She helped me love teaching again. . . After she left."

Willow: "The Emperor should let Eda go."

Gus: "Let Eda go! "

The whole crowd is chanting. "Let Eda Go!" as well as the people who are watching from a far.

Bat Queen: "Let Eda Go!"

The Blights: "Let Eda Go!"

Shadow Moon: :"Let them go!" *Right hooks Gorgom2 in the face*

While they're chanting the fight against Luz and Belos is on with Luz shooting ice shards in front of him.

Belos: "Ok" *Disappear and reappears behind her* "I'll play." *Throws her to the side with magic*

While there fighting Burn pops out from behind of Belos' throne and spots Y/n immediately and hops her way up to his back. Back to Luz, she was getting hit with nonstop magic and was getting swallowed by a giant worm with an ugly face. She blew it up with fire magic and now stands to see Belos no where. She looks at her glyphs to see she run out of fire glyphs and begins to worry. She sees the sword that King dropped and decided to use it to her advantage.

Belos: "What's wrong, human? I thought you wanted to fight?"

Sudden, her legs were grabbed by claws of mud and were pulled down to her knees, and Belos appeared in front of her as he grabbed the Titan Saber off her hands.

Belos: "Had enough?"

Luz: "Not even close." *Activated an ice glyph and hit his eye, cracking his mask and dropping the Titan Saber in the process.*

Belos: *Held his right eye while chuckling* "I like your spirit, but try that again, and things won't end well for you. Now I'm just a humble messenger for the Titan in the grand scheme of things  the Owl Lady's life is inconsequential, but then you showed up. If you want to save your mentor from the fate that Black Sun has met, give me the portal to the human realm."

Luz: *Scared* "But my home?"

She looks up to see Eda defending Lilith and King from the Petrification beam, turning her slowly into stone.

Lilith: "Edalyn!"

Eda screams in pain.

Luz looks back at Belos, who was chuckling

Belos: "You probably think we want to invade the human realm, but the Titan's will is not so boorish you'll understand soon. Tick-Tock human the Owl Lady doesn't have much time left."

Luz :*Sheds a tear* "No, fine." *She presses the button on the key, and the door appears* "Lo siento mama, hermano." ("I'm sorry, mom, bro") *Walks up to Belos and gives him the door* "Here it's yours."

Belos retrieves the door and sends Luz up to the stage, leaving her sad, knowing she just gave up the door, but she stands strong because now she has Eda to save.

Belos: "The Titan will be pleased. Go on then, go be a hero, hmhmm."

Belos heard a crack from behind. He turned around to his throne and saw that Y/n statue was destroyed or rather looked to be an opened shell now, and Y/n is no where inside.

Belos: "What?"

Y/n: "Surprise!"

Y/n with quick speed used fire magic to burn the portal door off his hand, and what's left of the door is the eye. Y/n also grabbed the Titan sword that was on the ground and jumped up the rising platform to reunite with Luz. 

Y/n: "Hey, mind if I join the ride?"

Luz: "Y/n!"

Luz hugs him tight with tears flowing down her eyes. Y/n was surprised at first, but then hugs her as well. He looks down at Belos, giving him a menacing stare at him with his blue eye showing.

Y/n glares back with his glowing red orange eyes.

Luz: *Happy and Sad at the same time* "I thought I lost you, bro."

Y/n: "Hehe, it's gonna take more than turning me to stone to keep me down."

Luz looks up at Y/n to see a crack like scar on top of his left side of his head.

Luz: "Y/n I lost the -"

Y/n: "I know, I heard everything through the stone, we can talk later for now. Let's get our family out of here." 

Y/n gives the Titan Saber back to Luz. He then holds out his hands as he summons a little but pulsing light of magic.

Luz: "Y/n, is that a light spell?"

Y/n: "Close, but no something more powerful, shield your eyes it's about to get bright."

Luz listened to him and covered her eyes while he throws his arms up in the air with the pulsing light in hand still.

Y/n: "Solar Flash!"

He shoots it up to the sky, making everyone at the stage area look at it, and when the pulse of light imploded, it explodes into a big flash of light, almost like a mini sun. Most of the witches immediately closed their eyes while others got blinded by the flash of light. 

Kikimora: "Argh, my eyes!"

A scout was so blind that he fell off the stage, but he's alright. Luz and Y/n made it to the stage to see Eda turning to stone slowly.

Luz: "What was that supposed to do?"

Y/n then became silent as he crouched a little and tightly grips his hands to channel his every single magic in him to the Kingstone living in the belt that appears on his waist only it's folded out. His eyes start glowing bright red orange and the crack on his left side of his head.  

Gorgom senses Sun's magic while fighting Moon 

Gorgom2: "Darom, this magic aura?!"

Gorgom1: "This can't be. He's alive, and his power is off the chart."

Y/n: "HEN~!" *Moves his right arm all around him to the left side and keeps his left arm on his waist and then moves both arms quickly to the right side* "~SHIN!"

The belt suddenly began to fold into place, and a bright red circle in the middle began to flash. A bright green flash surrounded Y/n as he quickly transformed into Eclipse Hopper, but it didn't stop there he transformed again into another form. He was slimmer, more edgy, and more scary looking as if a human and the grasshopper Kaijin have merged together into one being.

(Minus the wrist blades)

When the solar flash ended, everyone looked at the new and improved Black Sun. Black Sun then looked at the petrification machine with his eyes glowing bright.

Black Sun: "Kingstone!"

He hit the top of the belt, making it glow again as he jumped super high in the air and did a few flips as he pointed his right foot directly at the machine.

Black Sun: "Rider Kick!"

He then dives down towards the machine and kicks it full on destroying it into pieces. He looks back to see Eda stop being turned into stone.

King: "What do we do?"

Lilith: "The spell wasn't completed. Maybe I can help her fight it." *Used her magic to help her*

Kikimora: "No, what is happening?"

As she says that, Luz stands behind her as she points the Saber at her.

Luz: "Release them... Now!"

Kikimora did what she said and free Eda, King, and Lilith. Luz walked up to Eda.

Luz: "Eda? Are you okay?"

Eda looks at Luz as the petrification dissolves from her.

Eda: "As good as I'll ever be." 

Black Sun jumps back down to check on Eda.

Eda: *Tears in her eyes* "Kid you alive?!"

King: "Y/n!"

Black Sun: "Good to see you too, Cubone, but right now we got company."

Coven scouts start surrounding the five of them. That was when Shadow Moon appeared jumping on the stage, making it six of them being surrounded by the scouts.

Luz: "Moon!"

Black Sun: "Nobuhiko?"

Shadow Moon: "Glad to know you're not dead yet, Black Sun, though I like to talk about the new look, don't mind me. I'm just starting a riot."

Suddenly, trembling can be heard he looks back to see a riot of Kaijins escape out of the conformatorium while there being pursue by the Gorgom.  

Black Sun: "You've set released all the trapped Kaijins?"

Shadow Moon: "Yep, now looks like you need a hand here, mind if I have fun?"

Black Sun: "Only if I can join you? Somebodies gotta make sure you don't kill them."

Shadow Moon: "... Do what you want."

Black Sun and Shadow Moon stand side by side together, ready to beat the actual hell out of the Emperor's Coven Scouts. 

Black Sun: *Getting excited* "Hell yeah baby, the Hoppers bros are back together again." 

Shadow Moon: "You've forgotten I never agreed to that name now shut up and fight!"

Scouts closed in on them, Shadow Moon made the first contact by punching one in the face and then grabbed him to throw at 2 other scouts. Black Sun's new look isn't the only thing different about him he head kicks 3 incoming scouts at top speed. He then grabbed one by the collar and pulled him in and ready to punch him when he looked real close.

*Music stopped completely*

Black Sun: "Steve? Is that you?"

Steve: "Hey man, how you doing? Like the new look."

Black Sun: "Man, it's been a minute it's good to see you. You've been lifting weights?"

Steve: "Oh well, as a matter of fact, I've been on this diet and -"

Black Sun head-butts him, knocking him out and putting him down on the ground really nice.

Black Sun: "Must be some diet man keep going okay, alright imma go back and beat up more of your friends/ coworkers, so seeyah."

Luz fought them off with the Titan Saber clashing guards with spears and knocking them out with the hilt of the saber, for the ones that were sneaking behind her Shadow Moon dives at them and punched there lights out. He looks up Luz just to give her a nod. Eda see more scouts coming and closing in on them and spreading her wings.

Eda: "Let's fly."

Everyone gets on Eda.

Black Sun: "Go on without us will catch up."

Eda: "Not this time, kiddo."

Eda grabbed Black Sun and Shadow Moon with her claws and soared through the air, escaping the conformatorium, making the crowd cheer happily. A furious Kikimora looks back to see Belos, and the Gorgom comes to the stage.

Kikimora: "My liege."

Belos: "Children of the Isles the Titan have told me to spare the Owl Lady's life, but in return her curse will strip away all her powers let a monstrous form be a lesson of the dangers of Wild Magic."

Bat Queen sees the gang off smiling happily. She flies back to the Palisman forest, knowing Burn made it to Y/n and is surely is with them and in good hands.

The gang made it back to the Owl House through it was a crash landing. Sun and Moon ate dirt because of that.

Sun: *Had dirt in his mouth and muffles* "I'm good!"

Moon: "That was a pretty shitty landing." *Spit out dirt.*

Sun and Luz looked at Eda, who looked like she was in pain.

Luz: "Don't worry, Eda, I'll run and get you some Elixir and-"

Lilith: "No, human, no amount of Elixir can heal her now." *Walks up Eda* "Oh sister, I should have done this a long time ago." *She connects their foreheads* "With this spell declared, let the pain be shared."

With that spell cast, Eda and Lilith were lifted in the air, and a big flash appeared. Black Sun helped shield the others' eyes as he saw through the flash. Eda was turning back to normal well, sort of. After the spell was completed Eda's gem was still dark and her left eye was grey, and Lilith also changed a slight appearance with her right eye being grey and both of the sister's have matching grey hair line on the sides of there grey eyes. Luz and King immediately hugged her afterward.

Luz: "Can you still do magic?"

Eda: *Tried a spell circle but shattered quickly after* "That's a no. It's gonna take some time to get used to this."

Lilith: "I feel that I've been weakened as well."

Black Sun: *Looks at Lilith* "Take it as your punishment

Luz: "It's ok. I can teach you what I know, and what we don't know we can learn together. " 

Luz puts a light glyph on Eda's palm where Eda taps on to activate the light spell. Everyone looks up to the light spell that is floating up in the air.

Eda: "Thanks, kid. I look forward to that."

Everyone takes a moment to look up in the sky. . . Later after everyone turned in for the night. Y/n walks around the house to see everyone settling in and checks to see if Luz is sleeping only to see she's recording herself on her phone.

Luz: "And that's how we escaped from the Emperor. Everyone told me he was the powerful witch alive, but look at this mom I chipped a piece of his mask I know he's not invincible now it's a strange feeling having gone through so much and not having you here to share it with and I don't know when or how I'm going to see you again but I will find my way home to you I promise."

Y/n: *Appears out of nowhere and joins the recording session* "In the meantime, I'll make sure to watch after her mama. A big brother gotta watch out for his loco (crazy) little sister. " *Messes with Luz's hair*

Luz: "Deja una Luz puesta para mi. Te quiero." ("Leave a light on for me. I love you.") *She turns off the phone and pops the light spell and is going to sleep until she sees Y/n walking out of her room.* "Night, Bro."

Y/n: "Buenas noches hermana." ("Good night, sis.") *Leaves her room*

Y/n was heading towards the tower until he saw Eda. and Lilith sitting on the couch looking like she was waiting for him.

Y/n: "Luz is asleep, and I'm about to turn in myself."

Eda: "Before you do, I just gotta ask you something."

Y/n lifts his eyebrow curiously

At the Emperor's castle

Kikimora finds Belos in the basement as well as the Gorgom

Kikimora: "Sire, those miscreants are still at large. Please allow me to capture -"

Belos: "Worry not Kiki we'll be keeping an eye on the inhabitants of the owl house." 

He looks at the Golden Guards and nods at him. Golden Guard nods as well and leaves the room.

Belos: "In the meantime, the day of unity is almost upon us, and we have much work to do."

Belos looks at the portal door being rebuilt as he speaks.

Gorgom1: "And what of the loose Kaijins my liege?"

Belos: "Let them run. They can't hide for much longer."

Gorgom2: "And what of Black Sun and Shadow Moon?"

Belos: "They will meet their fate in a matter of time as do all in this world of Wild Magic." *His blue eyes glaring are the last thing we see.*

Tucker19870: "This is not end. I still have one more episode to make that will be the true season 1 finale for my story, so stick around and see some loose strings be tied up. Well, better get some Z's. See you guys around CIAO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 49 18
Belos' control has gotten out of hand. With new beings changing the hands of fate, how will our protagonist survive in a world only known from a scre...
71K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
21.6K 712 33
She came from almost nothing and ended up with everything. You'd think he had everything, but it was practically nothing. Two teenagers with big repu...
11.7K 286 34
~Owl House Fanfic~ Podarge was the child of a Titan and a witch. From a young age they were shunned for being a hybrid, given the name "a harpy." Th...