The Hunted

By theEveofChaos

Callie has remained hidden among humanity for the last twenty years until her past catches up with her. Now... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Epilogue

Chapter 86

410 37 2
By theEveofChaos

Callie's POV

I had to fight my reaction when I saw most of the guys hooked up to IVs. I knew instantly what Sang was doing. I could feel the mix of her and Hecate's magic within the room, flowing into their bodies.

Mate, I heard several of their wolves say in my mind. I must have cringed in Clay's arms because I felt him trying to reach out to them as well.

It's like they're in a deep sleep, little one, I heard Corey say without lifting his eyes to mine. The potion has tranquilized their human sides. I can only reach Sergi and Kieran easily. Gareth and Ronan seem to be slightly focused, but I'm really worried about Sean. It's like his wolf and kitsune are battling for control and it's pushing him deeper than the others.

"Ah, Avroclayth, I hear you've been enjoying your time with your new toy," Sang hummed as she looked at my bruised skin. Our lovemaking had been very rough. I'd told him not to worry about any marks. It only helped convince them of his control over me. "Are you still in full control?"

"Yes, Mistress," he told her.

"Good, place her on the table," Hecate told him. I felt his hesitation.

I'll be fine. Do as they say - I reassured him.

Little girl what are you doing - Gabriel growled in my mind

Getting information - I huffed. Clay reluctantly set me on the table, then Sang led him away as Hecate placed her hands on my stomach.

She hummed and grinned down at me. I did my best to give a blank stare. "Definitely pregnant," she muttered. "With the right herbs we can accelerate, hmmm," she searched the table for something and grabbed a book as I continued to lay there. Then she grinned and bent near my ear. "Want to know a secret, Zia? See, I know I can confide in you now that I've stolen all your magic and you've willingly tethered your free-will and soul to the incubus. I'm going to kill all of you. I'll let Zilla do the dirty work of killing you, well actually she'll make you into a hollow, then I'll kill her and your parents once I've absorbed their powers as well. I'll sell off your lovers as entertainment, and then my dear girl, I'll use your shell for so many things. Imagine the creatures that can use your shell to do my bidding. Who would suspect a harmless little human girl? It will be fantastic!"

Breathe, my goddess. Stay calm and focused. She cannot truly harm you - I heard Clay command me as he felt my fear rising. Allowing him control over me was probably the only thing keeping me sane and safe right now. If she suspected for even a fraction of a second, we could all be dead.

"Now," she smirked, "Let's get a blood sample and start on that accelerant, shall we?" I felt a soft pinch as she took the blood, but didn't react. After a few moments, Clay came back to the table and held his hand out to me.

"Bring her," Sang ordered. We walked toward the guys and I had to fight to keep my control once again. "Here," she pointed to an odd-looking chair with straps. "Fasten her tightly, demon. I don't want the baby harmed.  I need to see how the serum is working on the shifters." I could see the conflict in his eyes as he did what she said. He had to make her believe she was still in control of him as well.

Once I was strapped into the contraption, a female vampire brought Victor closer. His eyes were a deep fiery amber and I could tell his wolf was in charge. "Look Aiden, a gift," she told him, running her fingers along his chest. He breathed in and growled as he began to move closer to me. "Show her how a real wolf fucks their mate," she told him.

"Mate," he growled as he came closer. S...some...something in potion...like heat. Sor...sorry, little light, Aiden spoke in my mind as he came closer, dropping his pants to the floor. The chair tilted allowing him to have easy access to my core. I felt him push a wave of essence toward me and I whimpered. My succubus instantly responded. His nostrils flared as he gripped my hips and pistoned upward, causing me to cry out. His movements were feral and rough as if he simply couldn't stop, and my demon craved it. I could feel Clay becoming aroused as well as Gabriel - their incubi feeding off the lust.

His thrusts pounded into me as I pulled against the restraints, desperately wanting to touch him. His teeth sank into my flesh as he knotted inside of me, making me orgasm. He continued to grind until the knot broke and his cum covered my insides. Pups, he growled in my mind and met my eyes briefly, then pulled away as Sang commanded him to return to his place.

Wait, what did he mean pups?

****

Sang had sent us back to our room and we now sat in the bathtub silently discussing what we had seen and learned. I had several bruises from my encounter with Aiden and Clay was worried about me.

"Lean back and let me look at you," he growled when I tried to take the washcloth from him. I huffed. Keep it up, little goddess and I'll spank your ass red - he warned me. It didn't quite deter me...as a matter of fact, it might have encouraged me to be a bigger brat as I felt moisture seep between my legs despite the bathwater. I moaned when his fingers ghosted over my core. He smirked, "Needy girl."

I wrapped my arms around his neck, "It's like I can't stop," I whispered.

He thought for a moment - I wonder if it's part of the submission? My essence is intended to make a person sex-crazed and lower inhibition. Maybe by submitting and connecting to me, you've lowered your own resistance, basically sending you into sexual overdrive.

"Hmmm," I replied as I straddled his lap. I need to stop the potion and check on Sean. Will you let me try something?

What are you thinking?

My cheeks flushed crimson. Sex magic. If I can channel our magic then I might be able to stop the potion from progressing. I think I can freeze a moment in time to reach out in Sean's mind, but we, um, we need to be in the, uh, act. Hopefully, they won't notice and just think it's us, um, having fun. Fuck that was embarrassing to talk about.

He chuckled, "You need this?" Clay slammed into my already bruised core and made me scream. "That's it, Zia, ride me," he groaned, his claws digging into my fair skin.

"Avroclayth," I moaned as he stretched me. We filled the room with our essence as he gripped my hips. I let our bodies connect as I began to slowly pull on our magic, then locking my eyes on his I smiled and whispered, "denboran izoztuta," freezing us in the moment.

Can you still hear me? I asked him.

Yes, my goddess. Go, take what you need, and help them. I love you, he replied.

I pushed my consciousness out searching for the guys. One by one I was able to reach them, stopping the progression of the potion, but not really reversing anything. At least they wouldn't slip further from their humanity. As Corey had indicated, Sergi and Kerian were coherent. Perhaps their prior exposure lessened the impact. Although I did encourage them to act disoriented and more animalistic.

Okay, roll call. Who can hear my voice? I called out to them.

Callie? How...where are you? Finn responded.

I sighed in relief. At least he was coherent. I'm in your mind, Finn. I've stopped the potion for now. Do you know how bad Nate is?

He sleeps, but is still there - he replied.

Same with Kota, Ronan answered.

Owen fades in and out - Gareth added. How are you holding up?

I'm okay. I learned a lot from Hecate. The plan is to sell all of you and kill me along with my folks, Clay and Sang. She's playing her own end game. Axel, Marc, Brandon, and Corey, can any of you hear me? Anyone else?

I'm here, but Silas is far away, Zero grumbled.

I'm so sorry, my light. We didn't want to hurt you - Aiden's voice shook.

Oh, Aiden, you didn't harm me. But what did you mean when you said pups?

You carry more than just the demon's seed, he replied, you carry pups as well. I can smell them, but not well enough to know the fathers.

I gaped, unable to speak at first. At least we have the field narrowed, Marc chuckled. Nine options instead of fourteen.

I'm stronger than she thinks, Princess, and so are Marc and the twins. We're playing the part. Although I think Marc is a bit sick of ice, Axel laughed. The sound was pure joy in my heart.

I'm here baby, Luke's voice came through softly. It's getting harder to fight it, but I'm doing it so far. We love you.

I love you all too - I told them, trying not to cry. I'm going to try and reach Kai, Isau, or Sean. Clay is my anchor right now. I explained.

Be careful, little girl, you're playing with some dangerous magics - Gabriel growled.

I know, my watcher. I can't let him be alone. I need to see if I can pull at least one of them back to tether to my magic. I've been able to stop the progression, but it will still appear like you're slipping to Sang and Hecate. Talk aloud as little as possible, but you should be able to safely use the link still. Gabriel, how are you and my parents holding up? I shuddered at the memory of what Sang had done to them all.

We'll be okay, Callie. Just be careful and focus on ending all of this once and for all, ma chérie, he replied.

Reluctantly, I pulled away from them and pushed myself further, trying to find Sean. It felt like I was pushing through a wall of freezing rain and then suddenly it stopped. Sean sat on a grassy hill staring off into space. "Sean?" I called out, but he didn't respond. I carefully walked closer, not knowing what to expect. I heard a slight whimper when I sat next to him.

"You shouldn't be here," his kitsune, Isau said quietly. "You're not safe with us."

"I don't understand. Why wouldn't I be safe with my mate?" I asked him.

When he turned, I couldn't help but gasp. It was like he was caught mid-shift. While most of his body was human, his face had both wolf and fox features and his eyes glowed bright green. I started to reach out and touch his face, but Isau growled, "Don't!"

I froze at his command. "Please, help me understand. How can I stop this?"

His expression fell, "You can't, Watashi no ai. I will be your downfall and we can do nothing to stop it." I felt a surge of magic and he grimaced, "Return now and please forgive me when the time comes."

Author's Notes:  What do you think Isau means? Oh, any guesses on the wolf father(s)?  

Please comment, vote, and follow, my lovelies!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 638 11
Ben Taylor, Erica Lee, and Dr. Phil Roberts have been keeping a huge secret from the boys in their lives for the past three years, despite always sta...
370K 14.5K 77
Toma Team *****Disclaimer I do not own the the Characters of the Academy or Ghostbird this is Pure Fanfiction **** Can the Toma Team help a Bird Rec...
153K 5.5K 50
She left them five years ago but what happens when an unexpected call to them brings them back together? Will they be able to save her and start over...
186K 10.7K 39
Tori is already cracked and broken after barely managing to escape her abusive fiancé. She's trying to heal both physically and mentally. She doesn't...