Chapter 73

Multiple POVs

Victor's POV

"My light," I said softly as I lifted her from Raven's arms and carried her to the bed where Silas was waiting. He looked so fucking handsome kneeling there. Damn, I am beyond lucky. When I'd kissed him and confessed my attraction, I was certain he'd reject me. I honestly thought he and North were together, but he explained later that they saw each other only as brothers. He had been nervous about being with a man, but I was patient, and it was worth it. The first time we were together had been beyond my wildest dreams, and now, to form that bond with our destined mate...well that was a true gift.

Callie whimpered softly as I lay her on the bed in front of him. "What color, I mikrí mou agápi?" Silas asked, gently gliding his fingers over her sensitive folds.

"Green, my loves," she breathed, "I love you both so much. You're my safe place, my refuge when I'm scared." Her eyes glistened with tears, "I'm so happy you found each other as well."

"Ahh, I don't think I would have ever mustered the courage if not for you, my light," I admitted. "You make me feel confident, strong, and so loved."

Silas pinched her clit and she bucked. When my mouth closed over her nipple she cried out, "Please, I need you both!" That was all the encouragement we needed. He quickly picked her up and placed her in my lap, her legs spread wide as she straddled me. He then placed his cock beside mine and began stroking us both with those big hands. I groaned and helped guide her down on both of us. She cried out our names as we stretched her wide. The way her body trembled was sexy as fuck and I felt my own desire shift like a wave pushing away from me. She gave a soft laugh, "Did you know you could do that?"

I blinked, "Do what?" I heard Silas groan as he pushed deeper inside her.

She whimpered, "Victor, you're pushing your essence out just like an incubus, but you're not one. Oh, fuck, you taste divine," she purred as her eyes glazed and flashed crimson. "Do it again, please, my mate."

I imagined a wave pushing from me like before and they both groaned loudly. When I felt her essence respond, my eyes darkened as Aiden came forward. "Oh, little light, you call to me," he growled and our pace picked up. I pulled her mouth to mine, then releasing her, I pulled Silas to me. "Let me mark you, my lover. I want the world to know who you belong to."

He moaned, "Yes, my love, claim me." Callie made a purring sound as my canines sank into his neck. His hand clamped around my neck as he sank his teeth in my neck as well.

I felt her hands press against our chests and she spoke softly, "Maitasunez lotuta, lagunak (bound in love, my mates)." It felt like a puzzle piece slipping into place as our bond formed with her and each other.

Sean's POV

Her cheeks were flushed as she panted. "Watashi no ai, what color?"

She looked up at me, her eyes crimson. "Green my handsome doctor," her voice was sultry as she crawled across the bed toward Owen and me.

"Tut, tut," Owen said, "I think you've forgotten your place this evening, Calista. You are ours to command, love." She let out a purring sound and leaned into his hand as he gripped her throat. "I want to hear you beg for release, Calista. Now raise those pretty little arms," he commanded her as she lifted her arms above her head. Chains dropped from the ceiling and I quickly clamped the cuffs around her wrists. They pulled tight, yanking her onto her knees at first, then Owen swept his hand sideways and the entire bed moved, causing her to dangle with her toes barely touching the ground. She let out a breathy moan as he slapped her breasts. "That's it, love, let them all hear you," he growled, striking her again.

I felt my own cock swelling just watching them. He crooked his finger at me, then pushed me to my knees when I came to stand before her. He lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders as I began eating her out. I felt her essence flood again, then a soft tug as she began pulling from us. "Sean," she groaned as her hips bucked.

Not yet, sweetheart - I told her as my teeth grazed along her clit. You don't get to cum until we say so. She whined and tried to press against me.

A loud crack sounded as she jolted against me. "You only cum when we give you permission, Calista. Being a brat will make us edge you even longer," Owen warned her. She whimpered and sagged as I pulled away from her.

"Keep your eyes on me, love," I told her. Those crimson orbs seemed to look through me. "Now be a good little girl and scream for Owen." Her eyes widened for a fraction of a second then she screamed loudly as he landed his first strike with the flogger. Lash after last saw her core drip and her body heave with desire. The chain lowered as we both pressed against her body and entered her - me in her dripping core and Owen deep in her ass. She cried out, begging for release. I could feel her need coursing through our bond as well as her pulling heavily from us. When I felt Owen and I both getting close, I whispered in her ear, "Cum, our beautiful mate." She groaned and arched against us, her body trembling as her juices flooded my cock. The rush of essence that flooded from her had both of us crying out and filling her in seconds.

I don't even remember the bed reappearing beneath us. She was shaking as she clung to us. "We've got her, Sean," Kota said gently as he lifted her and headed toward the bath with Nate and Brandon following him.

Owen's hands cupped my face, "I love you, my amazing husband," he said softly kissing me. "Rest now, my love." I gave him a sleepy grin and snuggled against his chest feeling more at peace than I could ever recall.

Author's Notes:  Just gotta love bonding time...more smut ahead