The Widow Soldier

By user72863874

"Your name hurts." "Probably because I carved it into your back." ------ "Kinky." "I see you still haven't g... More

Info/Aesthetic Boards/Playlist
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book 2 Of The 'Малыш' Series

Chapter 9

483 10 4
By user72863874

"Damn, you really do have a Russian accent!" Luca says from the corner of the room. Everyone turns to look at him.

"Sorry, I've just never heard it before." He says while putting his hands up in a defensive motion.

"It's fine." I say while making my way over to him. "Where's John, is he ok?" I ask him.

"He's fine." Luca says.

"Ok." I say before turning around to look at the rest of the people in the room.

"I know some of you but not all, so can I get your names?" I ask everyone.

"Why don't we go around and say our names?" Clint says from the edge of the group. "I'll start. I'm Clint Barton, but you already knew that." He smiles towards me. I don't smile back, instead I train my eyes on the next person. We go through everyone.

"Steve Rogers."

"Natasha Romanoff."

"Bruce Banner."

"Tony Stark."

"Thor, God of thunder."

"Bucky Barnes." I recognized him as the one that was standing behind the Captain and Black Widow at the Hydra base.

"Wanda Maximoff."

"Or witchy hands." Pietro says pointing to his sister.
"Pietro Maximoff. AKA speedster." He says now pointing to himself.

"Kira Solokov."

"Maria Hill."

"Nick Fury." Everyone turned to see Fury and Hill standing in the corner. No one had noticed him or Hill except for Natasha, Bucky, and River.

"Nick." Natasha greeted.

"Romanoff." He greets back. He focuses his eye on me.

"Who's she?" He asks Natasha while looking at me. I glare at him. I know who he is, and I'm sure he knows who I am.

"She's the Widow Soldier. The Hydra subject we found two years ago."

"Files?" He asks the red headed women. She hands him a file labeled 'WIDOW SOLDIER 22389272'. I know that file is about me and I'm curious to know what's in there. Maybe there something about my family? Or maybe it's just some basic info that Hydra made to get the higher ups off their backs, wouldn't be surprised.

"You're not enhanced?" The man with a eye-patch asks me, now looking at me.

"No." I say staring into his eye. "Should I be?" I ask coldly. Not even trying to sound friendly.

"Just given how you fight I would have thought otherwise." He says still looking at me. I don't break eye contact until he does, looking back down at the file. He then looks back up in my direction quickly before asking me something.

"Who's the kid?" He asks me. I turn towards Luca to see him watching the conversation carefully.  I then turn back towards the man known as Nick Fury.

"A friend." I tell him. He looks back down at the files then up at me.

"I didn't know you were capable of making friends." He says while handing me the file. "Or capable of standing in the enemies den, without slashing all our throats." He continued.

"I've thought about it." I say while taking the file from his hands, then placing it on the counter. If I have time later tonight I'll read it.

"So the question is." He looks at me. "are you on our side? Or are you going to turn your back on your friends and family?"

"I have no family." I say to the man. He looks at me almost confused but more questioning.

"You should read those files on you." He states then turns to Clint. "She stays here as long as she needs. Same with him." He points back towards Luca. "And if anyone tries to change that," there was a small silence in the room, "show them what she can do." He then turns towards the door, with Maria Hill following close after.

After a few moments of silence Clint speaks up.

"So Window Soldier, looks like your staying with us, you can have the room you had last time you were here." He says while looking at me teasingly.

"Don't call me that." I say to him while glaring into his eyes, sure mine were stone cold.

"Ok then Rain."  He says more teasingly, if possible.

"No."

"Riv."

"No."  I sigh and turn to see Luca talking with Wanda. "Stop, before I injure you." I say looking back at him, then picking up the file and making my way towards Luca.

"Luca," I say. He turns around to talk to me completely disregarding the conversation he was just having. "I'm going to go find somewhere quiet to read this, if you need me don't hesitate to come get me." I finish. Before anyone else could say something Wanda speaks up.

"He's safe here." She says while looking at me. "Same as you." She finishes.

"I'm never safe." I say while turning around to exit the room. Although I expected her to go back to conversation with Luca, she follows me out the room. Before I make it to far she grabs my arm to stop me. I rip my arm out of her hands. She hold her hands up in a defensive motion, saying that she doesn't mean to hurt me. I glare at her with stone cold eyes.

"I'm sorry." She says. I look at her showing no emotion, although I am extremely confused.

"For what?" I ask, venom lacing my words still.

"For everything, for hitting you, for blaming you for taking my brother, for everything you've been through, for not noticing that you actually helped Pietro....." She trailed off.

"It's fine." I say, I then turn around to make my way to the room I staying in once before. I hear a sigh down the hall, but decide to leave it as is.

After a few hours of me sitting in my room going over the file, I realize that it only covers the basics and not in depth. I don't know what that Fury dude was talking about. I make my way to the kitchen trying to find Luca. When I do he's talking to Wanda again. I have a feeling their going to get on just fine, as well as Pietro and Kira. Their going to be a lot to handle.

I make my way over to Luca just as he's finishing up his conversation with Wanda. Wanda heads over to see what her brother and Kira were up to.

"Hey bud." I say to Luca.

"Hey M." He says, I notice he looks tired. Probably from the very confusing day he has just gone through, on top of being kidnapped. He hugs me and all I can do is return it. I could feel everyone's eyes on us. Luca turns to them.

"What, I can't hug my mom?" He asks them. I'm sure he's to tired to realize what he's saying. Everyone looks confused while they exchange looks with one another.

"You have a kid?" Natasha asks me, still looking confused.

"No."  "Two actually" I say at the same time as Luca, I look down at him. I can tell he's barely staying awake while in the hug.

"Come on you need to sleep." I tell him. He looks at me then back to the others.

"See, mother instinct." He says through a yawn.

"Anyone here can tell your about to collapse. Bed now." I say while looking back down at him. I start to move from the hug so he can get to where every he is staying tonight. He pulls me back into the hug before asking me,

"Can you tuck me in." He look up into my eyes, hopeful that I will.

"Sure" I sigh out. He leads me to his room for the night and gets into bed. After I kiss his forehead goodnight, he's out of it. I make my way back to the kitchen to grab something to eat. When I get there I'm met with the eyes of everyone who isn't asleep yet, and Luca is the only one asleep.

"Explain." Natasha says while looking at me.

Hey my peeps!

Sorry this took a while to get out, it is a little longer but not by much.

Be sure to comment on my terrible grammar/spelling.

Also I don't know if I should give River a love interest, while thinking of the story I was planning on only giving Kira a love interest, but I can definitely add a love interest for River if you want.

Also comment any other suggestions for the story.

Word count-1332
Word count does not include A/N at the end of the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 31 24
"Your hands are drenched from murder, and yet I trust them completely" She said to him as he hold her head while blood flowed from her wound. ...
295K 7.9K 33
**read at own risk - this was written by a 13yo like 5-7 years ago and then later published by a stupid 15yo** Jessica Maria Davis lived with her mom...
16.3K 345 28
SHIELD has brought a new prisoner in, but what if there's more than meets the eye? ***** Sam is a 16 year old girl who was born and raised in HYDRA...
1.4K 12 25
Book 1:Your life was normal, when you were 10. But what happens when your dad doesn't know you exist, and you need his help. Your life can change i...