๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐‘๐จ๐œ๐ค - Tom k...

By tarayummyisgf

-* this semi-popular band from Florida was going to Germany on tour, where they met their favorite band, Toki... More

๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
โœฟ-* 1
โœฟ-* 2
โœฟ-* 3
โœฟ-* 4
โœฟ-* 5
โœฟ-* 6
โœฟ-* 7
โœฟ-* 9
โœฟ-* 10
๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ-๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง
โ˜…-* 1
โ˜…-* 2
quick a/n
โ˜…-* 3
โ˜…-* 4
โ˜…-* 5
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ

โœฟ-* 8

1.9K 29 168
By tarayummyisgf

"Bang, bang, a knock on the door, another big bang and you're down on the floor, oh no! What do we do? Don't look now, but I lost my shoe..."

NESSAS POV

I heard my alarm ringing as i turned it off and hoped out of bed.

I remembered about what Tom said last night so i went to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast.

It was a simple Saturday morning and all i was going to do was watch South Park all day.

Best show ever.

I looked at my phone and saw that me and Tom were trending.

And i saw 99+ unread messages from my manager.

Great.

"Hello Maria que paso? Te moriste?" I joked as soon as i picked up, "Vanessa have you not seen that you're trending? La gente si que están molesta contigo, especialmente las nenas, they are jealous" she said sounding concerned, she was like the mother i never had, i loved that she cared about me so much.

"Yes i saw, that wasn't supposed to happen, estaba muy borracha" i said trying to make it better, "QUE?! YOU KNOW YOU CANT GET DRUNK YOURE TOO YOUNG MIJA!" she said extremely concerned, "Okay i'm sorry i have to go i have things to do" i said hanging up.

She can be so extra sometimes.

I was falling asleep on the couch when i felt someone jump into the spot next to me, almost squishing my legs.

"Bitch be careful with my legs" i said as i kicked Tony in the face and started attacking him with my feet.

"Don't start hoe i'll put my toes on your bitch ass face" He said trying to push my feet away from his face, "EWW IM SORRY" i said putting my feet down and going to cuddle with him.

"Me and Lina are going to the beach later with Tom and Bill, i could ask them to bring Georg and Gustav so you and Charlie can come too" i said, "Yeah that would be cool" he said glued to the tv.

If there's something me and Tony love, is this show.

"Okay let me call Tom" i said standing up and walking to my room.

(i'm too lazy to write this but basically she called him and he said he's bringing his whole band and she's bringing her whole band, and Georg and Gustav and are going to the car with Tony and Charlie while Nessa and Lina are going in the car with Tom and Bill)

"Okay start getting ready now, i'll be there in an hour" Tom said on the other end of the line, hanging up.

After we hung up the phone i started yelling at everyone to get ready.

"LINA GET READY FOR THE BEACH WERE GOING TO BE LATE" "CHARLIE GET YOUR GAY ASS UP AND START GETTING READY FOR THE BEACH"

I said as i walked in my room and was looking for a nice bathing suit for the beach.

I finally found it and put it on.

I was twirling infront of the mirror, i saved a lot more time since i didn't have to do my makeup.

I walked out my room with a little bag full of stuff for the beach and some flip flops.

"Is everyone ready?!" i said loudly, "Yes Nessa were ready" i heard Charlie say, "You look cute my love" i said as i gave him a kiss on his cheek, "Are they here yet?" Lina asked annoyed, and just as she asked that we heard a knock on the door, "Now they are!" i said happily as i opened the door.

"Hey Nessa" Tom said as soon as i opened the door, i was greeted by his little smirk.

"Hey Tom, are we ready to go?" i asked already knowing the answer, "Yup! Let's go guys" he said as he took my hand and led me to the car, Lina and Bill following behind.

I sat in the front with Tom while Lina and Bill sat in the back together.

We were all talking and listening to music on the way to the beach.

As soon as we got there we immediately got out and started setting up our area.

And as soon as we're done, we got in the water and we were all just playing until Bill and Lina said they were going somewhere alone, Bill brought his phone just in case of anything.

While everyone else was doing their own thing, me and Tom were in our own world.

We were talking, playing, and we even kissed a couple times.

And of course the paparazzi caught us but we didn't care anymore.

It was getting dark so Tom asked me to get his phone and to call Bill so we could go home since it looked like it was going to rain soon.

I went to grab his phone but i got a little curious and started going through his messages and saw Rebecca there.

FUCKING REBECCA.

THE BITCH THAT WAS FLIRTING WITH HIM AT THE PARTY...

HE HOOKED UP WITH HER THAT SAME NIGHT AFTER HE "TURNED HER DOWN"...

I was fucking pissed.

But i didn't say anything as i didn't want to ruin the day, but Tom noticed something was wrong, and i could tell.

But he also didn't say anything.

Soon we were going to leave, but i refused to go in the car with him.

I switched with Georg and went in the car with Tony, Gustav, and Charlie.

Everyone could tell there was something wrong with me as i would not speak the whole way home.

But nobody wanted to bother me as everyone knew i have anger issues.

As soon as i got home i took a shower, got in my pjs, and cried.

It was all i could do.

I just cried and cried until i fell asleep.

When i woke up the next morning my eyes were red and puffy from crying so much.

I didn't want to be here anymore, i just wanted to go back to Florida and stay with Maria.

She would know what to do :((

I was completely heartbroken as i brushed my teeth.

Then i heard my phone ring..

It was Tom.

"Hello" i said dryly as i picked up the phone, "Hey baby are you okay? I wanted to see you today" He said.

Bitch.

"Yeah i actually have to talk to you about something" i said trying to sound happy, but i wasn't the best actor so you could tell i wasn't happy at all.

"Are you on your period?" he asked hesitatingly, "What the hell no" i said annoyed, "Okay bye pick me up in 30 minutes" i said harshly as i hung up.

I was so mad.

But i just put on some normal clothes and waited for him outside my door with my arms crossed, obviously not happy.

"What's wrong my love?" he asked getting closer, as to give me a kiss, but i pushed him away.

"What's wrong is the night that you called me you were FUCKING SOME BITCH" i yelled, i saw his face immediately drop i said that, "Wait wait it's not like that" he said trying to fix things, but i wasn't having any of it.

"WHAT THE FUCK TOM?! IT IS LIKE THAT, WHY CANT YOU KEEP YOUR PENIS IN YOUR PANTS FOR ONCE?! YOU KNOW WHAT? I NEVER WANT TO FUCKING SEE YOU AGAIN" i yelled so loud that Charlie and Lina went outside, "Oh my god are you okay" Charlie asked as he saw me yelling and Tom looking scared, "Get back inside right now" i said turning to him and Lina.

They hurried back inside scared, then i turned my head back to Tom, i saw as he put his head down in shame.

"Get out of my house, right now" i said looking at him full of anger, "Okay, i'm sorry" he said, "Shut the fuck up" i said angrily walking back inside and slamming the door.

________________________________
𝐕.𝐕-*
you guys are not ready for what i have planned, you guys are going to hate me 😭😭🙏🙏
      𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐕.𝐕 ✿-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 138 51
Presley feels as if her existence is a burden to everyone around her. She's never really had some care. She's never had friends, her mother died and...
1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
867K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
34.3K 461 16
Sage Klein and her band mates finally got what they had always wanted. A shot to be big. They were going to become what they had pictured in their dr...