NTR Hentai Revenge Collection

By GuardianLugia8

Basically a book which shows revenge of MC in NTR Hentai against his enemies. This is mostly for self fulfilm... More

1. Revenge Against Brother
2. Death is my Freedom
3. Death is my freedom (Part 2)
5. Trails of Cold Steel Parody
6. Death is my freedom (Part 3)
7. Death is my freedom (Final Part)
8. My Decision (Part 2)
9. My Decision (Part 3)
10. A Father's/Husband's Hidden Side
11. K/DA's Producer (Part 1)

4. My Decision

13K 134 119
By GuardianLugia8

Sauce: 442288
Name: Reward

MC and FMC don't have names so these are the ones I'm giving them.

MC: Hayato

FMC: Airi

NTR Guy: Alex

Summary: Airi goes abroad for higher studies and Hayato gives her his support. However, on the room beside her the NTR Guy Alex has sex. And after several days she is unable to put up with it and complaints to him which fails as she sees him bring one girl after another to his room. Then she sees his dick and then buys a dildo curiosity and starts to use it. Alex hears her masturbate and then comes to her and has sex with her which causes her to become hooked.
As you already realised she starts to have sex with him every day and even posts about it in her social media, she also wears very skimpy and lewd dress and puts it on social media. Hayato who rarely uses it sees her post after two months and is shocked at her change. Then he learns about her coming to their country and sneaks around her only to be caught. Then the manga ends by showing that he is being used as a toy by her.

This story takes place after he learns about her coming back but this time he asks her to meet up with him.
------------------------------------------------

Hayato will admit that he is not very manly looking, but he thought that he had compensated for it with his good heart, personality and loyalty. Which is the reason he fully trusted his girlfriend Airi when she wanted to go abroad for higher studies.

However, it was only a few days ago when he thought about looking at her social media on a whim where his entire world shattered. On it he saw Airi dressed in skimpy and erotic clothing with a guys dick. His shock only increased when he saw the previous posts which all show how she has been spending time with Alex and how she was blatantly showing that she is having sex with him.

He wondered how she could've changed so much but then he saw the post showing that she is going to come back with Alex. Not wanting to be in the dark about it he gathered his courage and asked her to meet up with him to which she agreed.

That is why he is currently sitting at a cafe waiting for her. He didn't have to wait long before Airi came and sat across the table. He noticed that she is wearing small shorts and blouse which didn't cover much as he looked at her nervously. But she was looking at him with an amused look.

'Why is she looking at me like that? Doesn't she care about how I would feel?' Hayato thought to himself.

"H-Hey Airi, it has been two months s-since you left." Hayato said to her.

"Oh yeah, it has been that long huh. And I see that you're still as wimpy as ever." Airi said causing her to flinch.

"Why?" Hayato asked after a pause.

"Why what?" Airi asked him with a small smile.

"Why did you change so much? Why did you... cheat on me?" Hayato asked her as he tried to keep her emotions in check.

"Because Alex is a much better man than you are." Airi said as if stating a fact.

"But, but I am your boyfriend. How could you cheat on me like that? I've always supported you." Hayato said to her as he looked at her.

"Are you about to cry?" Airi asked when she saw that tears were about to leak from his eyes.

"Don't change the subject. Why Airi? I've always supported you, I never limited your freedom. I let you live as you wanted. I didn't say anything even though you were going abroad." Hayato asked her as he wanted to hear her words.

"Well, you are no good as a man so why should I be with you. Besides, I never needed your permission to do anything." Airi said to him in response to that.

This took his aback as he is hearing her talk like this towards him for the first time.

"So, all those time I spent with you. They were nothing to you? Even though I did everything I could to be a good boyfriend to you?" Hayato asked her in disbelief.

"You were good I guess. But Alex is the only one who can satisfy me." Airi said with a smirk.

Hayato was shocked at her words and leaned his head down with wide eyes at her words as tears streamed down his face.

'Heh. He is still a loser.' Airi thought to herself as she chuckled.

She only decided to meet with him to cut ties with him. Alex knew about this and allowed her to meet with him out of amusement as well.

But then Airi widened her eyes when she heard Hayato faintly laughing. He raised his head as she saw him give her an empty laugh which kind of unnerved her.

"So, I was the only one who actually care about this. Is that what you're saying?" Hayato asked him as he looked at her.

"That's right." Airi said to him at that.

This caused Hayato to look down as he wiped his tears and kept his head down as she looked at him.

"You know, when I first became your boyfriend, I was very happy. I thought how amazing it was for me to become the boyfriend of a beautiful and smart girl like you." Hayato said as he kept his head down as Airi looked at him.

"I would always brag about you to my friends and classmates, about how proud I was of you. I was even more proud when you were able to go abroad to study." Hayato said causing her to become a bit uncomfortable.

"But lately, I guess it was a month and a half ago I think, whenever I talked about you with my classmates they would laugh and make fun of me for being your girlfriend. I never understood why." Hayato said causing her to become more uncomfortable.

"I noticed that they would laugh and point at me for some reason which I didn't know. Only when I saw your account did I finally realise why they wer acting like that." Hayato said as Airi looked away from him and started to rub her left arm.

'Why am I feeling like this?' Airi thought to herself.

"Can you believe it? They knew about how you had changed but never told me about it? It was then that I realised that they were never actually my friends to begin with. I guess one good thing came out of this." Hayato said causing her to become more uncomfortable.

"I wanted to talk to you. To know why you would betray me like this and now that I heard you. I can't deny that I was just a fool. I didn't realise something that my own classmates had known. I guess I had this coming for a long time." Hayato said to her.

"Yeah, you're a wimp so of course it would end like this." Airi said to him immediately.

"Yeah, that's why I'm giving you this." Hayato said before he fished out a ring and placed it on the table in front of her.

"What's this? A last ditch effort to get me back?" Airi asked with an amused tone.

"No. I had bought this ring half a month ago using all of my savings. I wanted to properly congratule you for your success and bought this with all of my heart. But now that I know what you did behind my back, it's nothing to me now." Hayato said to her while she was surprised.

'He, used his entire savings to buy this for me?' Airi thought startled as she looked at the ring.

"Isn't it much more easier for you to return it and get a refund?" Airi asked him.

"It's not about the money. I bought this ring with you in my mind and now seeing it only makes me think of you. Even if I were to get back the money, it would still just remind me of you. That's no what I want." Hayato said causing her to become surprised.

"What are you saying?" Airi asked him.

"I'm saying that I don't want this because it reminds me of you." Hayato said to her.

Airi felt a pang in her chest when she heard him but she ignored that feeling. Hayato then stood up and gave her a light bow.

"Thank you for taking your time to meet me. Goodbye." Hayato said before he walked away.

Airi watched him walk away before he disappeared from his sight. She glanced at the ring on the table before she stood up and was about to walk away but she stopped herself. She contemplated it for a few more moments before she grabbed the ring.

"It will be good money." Airi said as she walked away with the ring.

Time skip 2 Months

Airi has continued fucking Alex since she met with Hayato. She is currently at her room as she is looking at her phone in her social media. The meeting with Hayato has affected her a bit as she didn't post as regularly as she did before. She also learned that Hayato had stopped following her and has also blocked her number.

She was scrolling through when one post caused her to freeze. It was a post of Hayato going to an amusement park with a bright smile on his face, with another girl. She immediately brought her phone close to her face with a shocked look.

"Wh-Who's that girl?" Airi asked herself when she saw it.

She then started to look at his other posts to see that they have been going out for half a month now. She looked at the comments to see that everyone is supporting her. But she also saw some which caught her attention.

—That's great my man. You deserve it.

—You finally realised the truth!

—You finally freed yourself from that harlot.

Comments of those types and of others thrashing her were on the net and it disturbed her. She glanced at her table which has the ring that Hayato had bought. Despite getting it she was unable to sell it as she held onto it. She teared her eyes away from it and closed her phone.

"I should go for a walk." Airi said to herself as she got up.

Time skip another 2 months

It wasn't going well for Airi. As time went on she started to miss Hayato more and more. With Alex he always fucked her but unlike with Hayato he never took her out on dates or asked her how she is. He never asked for her well-being or about how she felt. And this caused an empty feeling to be felt in her heart.

This started a month ago when she started to feel his absence, she tried to ignore it but the craving only increased until it got to this moment. Her room is filled with photos of him which she had taken from his posts. She cut the girl out and only kept his. She is currently looking at one such photo with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Hayato, I miss you. I miss you." Airi said as she looked at his photo.

She then got a notification from her phone and she immediately picked it up and looked at it. She has been following Hayato since she had seen his post as she looked at the new post wanting to see his new photo.

Only for her smile to go and her eyes to widen as the light left her eyes. On the post is Hayato kissing the girl on her lips as they both smile. Comments were coming of the people congratulating the two of them for their success as her body shook.

Her pupils became erratic as they shook at the photo along with her body as it trembled as her lips trembled as she saw the photo.

"Why are they kissing each other? Hayato, he should be kissing me shouldn't he?" Airi said to herself with a shocked look.

But then she heard knocking on her door. She hasn't let anyone enter her room ever since her craving for Hayato started as she whipped her head at the direction of the door.

"Hey Airi, it's time to fuck come on! I'll be waiting in my room." Alex's voice said from the other side of the door before the sound of him walking away was heard by her.

Airi looked at the door as she remembered the guy that started all of this. The one who was responsible for all the things she had experienced in the last 4 months and who caused all the things to happen.

She looked back at her phone and at the post as some seconds later a smile appeared on her face. But it was the smile of a man person and she didn't have any light in her eyes as she looked at the screen with a wide smile.

"Hayato~, I'll come back to you~." Airi said with the same smile. (Fixed Hayato to Airi.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 237 15
Short stories of a male trying to win and sort of manipulate a female into cheating with their husband or boyfriend but that is because these lovers...
13.1K 423 39
After a crazy year thanks to the blackmail of Erina. Arata has himself a ton of girls who have fallen head over heels for him. Now it's time to final...
2.7K 133 10
Miss (Y/n) Shiratori found herself falling for Takuya Miyahara, the only son of the Miyahara family. He obsessed over her, and, yet, she was held bac...
18.1K 708 9
(Flirty Yandere! x Reader. Maybe comedy; may contain slight mature themes.). You can't really imagine your life without him. Your heart and soul has...