spring is here again | skz |...

By wheretofind_asa

Persephone, goddess of spring, so bright and energetic Hades, god of the underworld, lacking exactly that... More

∆notee∆
map∆
1∆
2∆
3∆
4∆
5∆
6∆
7∆
8∆
9∆
10∆
11∆
12∆
13∆
14∆
15∆
16∆
17∆
18∆
19∆
20∆
21∆
22∆
23∆
24∆
25∆
26∆
27∆
28∆
29∆
30∆
31∆
32∆
33∆
34∆
35∆
36∆
37∆
38∆
40∆
41∆
42∆
43∆
44∆
45∆
46∆
47∆
48∆
49∆
50∆
51∆
52∆
53∆
54∆
55∆
56∆
57∆
58∆
59∆
60∆
61∆
epilogue.
daisies
a/n
a/n²

39∆

603 36 20
By wheretofind_asa

'What happened in the tower room, Felix? What did you do?'

The younger's eyes fell close.

'Nothing' he whispered.

Minho didn't believe him.

'But you're acting really different'

Felix was quiet.

'Are you sure you're okay?'

'Let's not talk about it, Minho. Maybe some other time I'll tell you everything'

The blonde god moved back, stood up, the intimacy between them broken and bleeding.

Minho was tempted to follow him just to feel the closeness again.

'What are you gonna do now?'

Felix didn't answer right away, staring at Minho while he seemed to be lost in thought.

'I don't know' he mumbled eventually.

His tone suggested that he wasn't talking about his plans for the afternoon but instead of something bigger.

If only Minho knew what it was.

He wouldn't get through to him though. Not today.

So he sighed and stood up as well.

'Can you dance?'

Felix seemed confused but somehow thankful for the change of topic.

'A little'

'You wanna come and dance with me?'

'Dance with you?'

'You know how I mean that'

Once again Felix just stared at him, a hundred different thoughts hidden behind those dark honey eyes.

'It helps you loosen up and get rid of build up energy'

'That sounds like you're suggesting sex'

Minho just rolled his eyes.

'I'm a monk, remember? Come on, dancing will do you wonders'

And Felix followed him.

His mind though was still caught up in their words.

You're not as much of a monk as you like to pretend, Minho, he silently thought to himself.

'Why hadn't you danced in a while?'

They were walking through the hallways.

Felix was desperate to make conversation to distract him from his thoughts.

Minho sighed.

'I didn't have the energy. Also.. dancing brought back some bad memories'

'Why?'

'Someone...' Another sigh. 'Hyunjin taught me'

'And?'

'And? How could I dance the steps he taught me when I knew I had-'

Minho stopped himself. Started again.

'Felix, I was too close to the sun. I loved him too much. It took a bad ending. Dancing reminds me of everything. So, it's hard'

For a while they were just walking in silence.

'But isn't dancing about feeling? Isn't it also to express the bad stuff, desperation, grief, sorrow? Minho, can't it remind you of the happy moments as well?'

The older didn't answer.

Felix had a point and he felt like crying. He felt like crying ever since he had stepped in his dancing room again, ever since he had allowed himself to get lost in the familiar melody.

'Minho? Are you okay?'

He blinked rapidly to get rid of the threatening tears.

'I'm quite pathetic am I?'

'Why would you be?'

'I'm locked up here in this dark dusty palace and the only thing I think about is my dead mortal lover who I knew for maybe a year'

'You loved him'

'I obsessed over him. And I can't let go'

'I think you can learn to let go'

Minho shrugged.

They had almost reached their destination.

'Hey, Minho' Felix stopped him in front of the doors. 'You're not pathetic. You're just... lost'

The older let out a soft huff.

'Is that better?'

'Yeah. Very'

He leaned towards Minho while opening the door.

'If you're lost someone can help you find your way'

They hesitated, gazes locked.

'And where is my way?' Minho whispered.

He assumed, hoped, prayed that with someone Felix had meant himself.

'Right behind you, darling. Dance.'

And they did dance.

Minho let the piano play by itself so they didn't have to disturb Changbin.

The first two rounds he danced alone with Felix watching his every step.

Minho's heart was hammering violently against his ribs. Not because of the dancing.

The younger's gaze was so intense that he could feel it tingling on his skin.

'Come on, now it's your turn' he said out of breath. He wanted Felix next to him in the middle of the room, dancing along, so that this unnerving staring stopped.

'I don't remember the whole dance'

Felix came over to him, meanwhile pinning his blonde hair up. He wore a white fluffy dress. It would look gorgeous when he moved.

'That's no problem'

'Will you teach me the rest?'

He blinked up to Minho, almost a little shy.

The older swallowed.

'I'll teach you'

Hyunjin had said the same to him so many years ago.

He remembered his dancing lessons vividly.

They had always found a way to kiss each other and make out and hug.

It wouldn't be like that with Felix.

'What are you thinking about?'

Minho looked at the blonde, contemplating how much to tell.

'Hyunjin?' Felix was faster than him.

Minho nodded.

'Was he a good teacher?'

He smiled to himself. 'Yeah'

He loved that Felix seemed to genuinely care about him and his story. And that he wasn't mocking him. Or wasn't jealous.

'What did you guys do?'

Minho chuckled.

'Not much dancing, I guess'

They looked at each other through one of the mirrored walls.

Minho noticed for the first time that he was half an inch taller than Felix.

And Minho was still wearing the flower crown they had made together.

God, he was so in love.

It felt so different from Hyunjin, too. Not necessarily better or worse just... different.

Meanwhile, Felix suppressed every urge to whisper 'Will you teach me the way Hyunjin taught you?'

His mind strayed.

How must it have been to be so close, so intimate with Minho to teach him dancing?

To lead him through the steps?

To touch him?

Pull him close, kiss him?

Distant piano music started playing and ripped the blonde from his thoughts.

'I slowed the melody a little' Minho said and pretended as if he hadn't noticed Felix spacing out. 'Come on, show me what you caught up so far'

Felix nodded, then hesitantly began dancing the steps Minho had showed earlier.

The older god stepped back a little and watched him.

The longer he danced on, the more natural his movements came until he was practically floating in the melody.

Minho couldn't look away from his beauty, his teasing smiles, his slim waist and broader shoulders, his blonde hair freeing strands, his dark eyes searching his gaze.

He wouldn't have thought Felix to be such a talented dancer. He may have lacked a little training in some of the steps and movements but it was barely noticeable.

After some time, the melody quickened to its usual pace.

For Felix that didn't seem to be a problem. He kept up just fine.

Minho stood a little behind him and started dancing as well, acting as his shadow.

It wasn't long before the younger broke the choreo here and there, playfully adding steps and spinning around and extending his movements towards Minho.

Felix was grinning widely.

He seemed so happy and relaxed all of a sudden.

The dark haired couldn't help but join in in his mindless spinning and playing around.

He had never really done it before, just dancing without knowing what's next, just listening to the music and trusting your body to feel it.

It was great.

Especially since Felix kept grinning at him and laughing and taking his hand and spinning him around.

They danced together chest to chest, back to chest, holding hands. Minho was careful not to touch Felix without him initiating it first.

Felix though didn't really care anymore, rather the opposite. By now he almost wished to be touched.

But no way in hell he would ever admit that.

They just kept dancing, playing with each other and laughing.

Not talking, not arguing, not thinking.

Just them and the music.

∆∆∆

a/n

the Greeks had seven or even more words for love and I feel ROBBED because love is such a complex multilayered human concept and how the fuck are we supposed to describe every nuance of it WITH ONE SINGLE FUCKING WORD HOWWW

okay now I will spam you with a little information about this because it's really interesting so sorry

eros - is the sexual love based on physical attraction, but it can also involve romantic feelings (that's where Minho was with Hyunjin)

philia - is the friendship love

storge - is the love between family members

mania - is an obsessive, stalker-like kind of love

ludus - translates to playful love, something like friends with benefits (with no strings attached)

philautia - self-love

agape - selfless heroic love for everyone without expecting anything in return

pragma - long-term slowburn love that's not necessarily romantic, is very mature, may need constant work

I don't yet know where to put Minho and Felix though...
Maybe they have a little from everything

∆∆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419 10 8
TW: Blood, violence • • • Blood partners. The phenomenon which arose along with sanguines. In this relationship, a human and a sanguine a directly de...
5.2K 159 11
dont @ me ik its not realistic and arianna and maya if you are reading this and laughing ill smack you im kidding i wont do that btw there will be li...
34K 1.2K 32
All Han Jisung has known is life in the mafia. From stealing on frozen streets to living the high life of a talented informant, he's been able to tak...
244K 8.9K 74
Jisung, the new kid Minho, the jock Chan, the nice popular guy Felix, the stoner Changbin, the emo Jeongin, the anime geek Seungmin, the nerd Hyunjin...