The Tale of the Mafia Dons {B...

By EvansStanxx

"Bunny..." "Baby Doll..." "Little Dove..." "Bunny... it's me." I took a step forward, in hopes that calling h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 11

199 15 2
By EvansStanxx

Warning: mature language
*
*
*
*
{Your POV}

Breakfast was the same, except for the fact that I had received a letter from the Mafia Boss inviting me to a party.

Do I tell Zakaria and get his thoughts on the matter?

Do I go alone to find out what this is about and then tell Zakaria?

I haven't done anything without Zakaria. So this being the first time, I felt nervous and scared.

"What did the letter say, little dove?" Zakaria's voice cut through the silence that was built up.

I shot my head up in his direction and with a confused expression on my face. He on the other hand had a smile planted on his face.

I wanted to ask, but he cut me off "You didn't think I would have seen an envelope get brought into my house and handed to Miles? I let him take it straight over to you, without a word. Otherwise, I would have said something"

"So, you knew I would get a letter?" I questioned.

"It was only a matter of time before Mr. Bianchi had invited you over. Shame, it wasn't address to me. I would have loved to seen the invite"

"I can bring it down"

"No... I do respect the privacy of others, even if they are my wife. You got the letter and I will respect that"

"Maybe, you can come with me. I don't know what I would do there all alone"

"I have a meeting with Mr. Bianchi coming up, perhaps I can arrange it for that night"

I nodded to me and continued to eat. The boys finished off and left with good manners excusing them from the table.

A few men walked past and greeted us before heading out. Assuming those are the men that will be replacing those on night shift. Zakaria was strict on having men being on watch twenty-four seven. For the boys protection.

"Excuse me, Mr and Mrs Bane" Miles said.

I smiled to him and watched as he bent down to Zakaria's ear level and spoke to him in a whisper.

Suddenly Zakaria's body language change and he stood up immediately. "Little Dove, I have a matter to take care of. I will assume that you will be alright for the time? I can have one of the man..."

"You can leave me. I'll go check on the boys" I smiled at him.

I watched as he left the table in a hurry followed by Miles. I finished my breakfast thinking about how quickly Zakaria's mood had change and what must have got him to act like that.

"Mrs. Bane, you have a letter" Freddie said.

His name is Fredrick and was assigned to me the moment we hired him. He was tall, muscly, tattooed and held his own very well when it comes to protecting me.

"Another one?" I replied to him.

I stretched out my hand and took the letter from him. I ripped it open with the butter knife on the table and begun to read it. It was not making any sense to me and I shot my face up to Fredrick.

"What is this and who sent it?" I asked him.

"Mrs?"

"The letter? Who sent it?" I said, repeating my words. Flipping the letter over to see if I was missing anything.

"It did not have an address, Mrs." He said. "It was left at the front gate. The men noticed it on their morning walk and handed it to me. It was address to you, only"

I read the letter again. Someone had left a letter for me and no one can explain who sent it. I rose up from my seat and begun to walk up the stairs. Fredrick walking behind me, his footsteps telling me he was inches away. That if I was to stop, he would bump into me.

"Freddie, you need to give me space. You are not to be this close to me"

"Sorry, Mrs... I am still learning"

"That is fine, this is why I reminded you" I turned and gave him a smile.

I went back to walking, wanting to hand this over to Zakaria. Maybe he could make some sense into this. I arrived at his office door and heard voices. Zakaria's, Miles and another male voice that I couldn't make out.

"Mrs, perhaps we should leave"

"Shhh.... I am the woman of this house and I will listen to what is being said." I sternly said to Fredrick.

I listened carefully to what was being said...

Sounds like the male's voice was pleading with Zakaria about wanting to serve him again and that he knew news of some other Mafia leaders that were coming here.

Then everything went dead silent.

Literally...

I straightened up when the door begun to open and there stood Miles. Looking at me with sad but angry eyes.

"Step aside and let her in, Miles." Zakaria's voice coming through.

I stepped inside and noticed Zakaria sitting in his chair behind the desk. His hand locked together and leaning over the desk. Miles moved past me and went to stand beside the other male, who was on his knees, but not before pulling his gun out and aiming it at his head.

"What the fuck is going on here? Put that gun away!" I exclaimed.

"Little dove, you should watch your language."

"I will watch it when I don't have Miles pointing a gun at someone's head, in this house that our sons are in" I said, firmly. "Put the gun away. You are not shooting anyone here with my sons still in the house"

Miles looked towards me and then to Zakaria... Who waved his hand and Miles lowered his gun. Putting it away behind his back, under his shirt.

"Come, little dove" Zakaria motioned with his hand.

I walked over to him and he moved away from the desk, patting his lap. I sat on it and he immediately wrapped his left arm around my waist. His right hand resting on my right thigh.

My eyes were planted on my own hands, not wanting to see the innocent man that was on their knees, begging to live.

"Tell me, Little dove... What would you have me do to someone who betrayed me and is now coming back, pleading with me that they were always on my side. Gathering information for me and working undercover?" He said, kissing my shoulder blade

"I would hear what information they have and if it is good enough, I'd let them live and prove themselves again. Give them the most intense tasks to carry out and if they fulfil the tasks to satisfaction, then have them give their oath. The oath to serve you, until their last breath" I said. "However, I am not you and you can do whatever you feel fit to keep this family protected and safe at all cost. If you wish this man to die, then take him far away from the house and shot him dead"

I could tell Zakaria was smiling behind me. "This woman here, is just marvellous. How she has become such a dangerous woman. Protecting her children while taking care of business like a true Mafia Queen" He gently pushed me down on his chest and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Don't you agree... Oscar?"

Oscar...?

Why does that name sound so familiar to me?

I knew an Oscar once, many years ago. He was my childhood friend who had left everything and everyone... Including me.

I looked up and saw the man named Oscar...

It can not be...

It was my childhood friend... Oscar!

Why is he here? Why is he on his knees begging to work for Zakaria again? What happened when he left me all those years ago?

I had so many questions that needed to be answered...

I had the letter still in my hands that I managed to fold so small that Zakaria couldn't see it.

"Little dove... What do you have there?"

Just my luck. Like he was reading my thoughts and knew exactly that I was thinking about the letter.

He took it form me and unfolded it...

"It seems Oscar, you have just saved your own life and might be able to prove your loyalty to us once again" Zakaria said, his voice going cold and making you feel unwanted.

Now that the letter I received is out of the bag, maybe I can get my own questions answered about it all...
*
*
*
*
Author's Note:

I am deeply sorry for not uploading like ever! And I am truly grateful for those who have been waiting or still reading.

I will be uploading another part tomorrow to make up for the lack of chapters❤️

P.S: you'll find out what the letter said in chapters to come

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 11.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...
271K 5.1K 104
"I didn't want a fight." I look down in my lap sadly, "That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to tell you." Chris walks over and sits...
12.6K 311 6
"Your eyes are so beautiful, mia cara. I'll like you to keep them open as I take what's mine."- Zaviero De Santis, The Sinner. *** Zaviero They call...
12.3K 1K 50
Book 3 of the It Just Happened Series. (Completed) You can read it as a stand alone, but I recommend reading It Just Happened. Stacy Adler is a wild...