Jaune A. Dxd

By Edaj1908

after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
announcement
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
not a chapter

59

630 14 17
By Edaj1908

Night time in beacon sirzechs and azazep preparing for attacking atlas..but Azazel said he will come also..

In atlas

Weiss- hello general..

Ironwood- ahh weiss..how was your training??

Weiss- it was intense..plus the clone is ready..so we can go to earth..

Ironwood- ahh that is good prepare shall we go and prepare the portal..

Weiss- let's go...

Ironwood and weiss went to the laboratory and open the portal and release the clone on the pod..

After they release the clone james check if the clone is perfect and he was satisfied the out come..and the original ironwood and weiss went to the portal leaving the clone ironwood and weiss..

It was midnight in atlas the scientust are busy creating a new android when they heqrd an alarm. The clone was in alert they went to the control room.

Clone ironwood- what the hell!!! Hey you check who what happen to the armory!!

The soldier check the camera and they saw 2 person one is clad with an armor that they didn't saw before and the other is just an purple coat...

Soldier- you two state your business!! You are destroying atlas property!! Fail to comply we will shoot you down!!!

Azazel- hoh~ you have guts to shut us down??!! Ecen ypu don't have any soldiers remaining!! Now our business here is to get the head of james ironwood and weiss schnee!! Failrd to surrender them to us we have no choice but to destroy you all!!!

Sirzechs- we will give you 3 minutes to comply or else you will meet your creator..

Clone weiss- you dare to come with us!!! Here in atlas just the two of you!!!

Azazel- of course you brat!! Your play toy bring his army in vale just to annpy us!! But wr came here only the two of us!!

Clone ironwood- it was for the safety of remnant!! For the upcoming war between salem and the whole remnant!!

Meanwhile

Azazel- something is fishy zecchs..

Sirzechs- they are clones azazel..they dont have an aura..ironwood will not face us or talk to us like this..

Azazel- yes he will cower in fear plus i can sense their aura. .

Sirzechs- whe will play their game..for now.

Back to the clones

Clone ironwood- listen you two you were surrounded.  You have no choice but to surrender!!

Sirzechs- did you forget who we are james. Or your head is full of sexual exploitation with the brat..come out and face me james..i can't wait for one year to gave a war between your kingdom and tge two of us!! Or are you a chicken to face me!!

Clone ironwood- be careful of what you said!!

Azazel- or what??!! Are you afraid to face us because ypu are a clone!!

Clone weiss- we are not clone you dunce!!

Azazel- hohoho the clone dog  can bark! But can you bite???

Azazel summon a light spear and destroy another building abf this time it was an armory that has full of android ready for dispatch..

Clone weiss- you bitch!!!! That building ypu destroy has a full android and humans!!

Azazel- exactly!!! We knew that!! And we knew that there is a footage scatter around atlas!! Plus that building we destroy not only full with android it has a portal too!!

Clone ironwood- how do you know that!!!

Azazel- not only i am a governor general of my owb faction! I am also an inventor and a scientist too..your outdated invention is no new to me or us!!..

Back in vale

Salem- so james and weiss are now clone..

Glynda- yes..i didn't imagine james can create a clone..

Oscar- base on ozpin's memory he knew that ironwood can create a clone...knowing james always have a crazy plan..lets take an example the portal he create..

Salem- speaking of portal i should go to the grimm land to dispatch that portal..

Oscar- you need me to go with you??

Salem- i can handle this on my own sweetie don't worry.

Glynda- what if the grimm will attack you..

Salem- they will bot attack me..even i am not their queen anymore they can sense my magic...

Oscar- very well..

Salem- don't worry my dear i will return once i destroy the portal..i believe that the main portal is in atlas...

Oscar- very well...

Salem kiss oscar on the lips anf had a playful wink and went to her former kingdom..

Oscar- sigh! This is awkward...

Glynda- let me guess because you were stuck on a 15 to 16 years old boy while salem is over a thousand years??

Oscar- what do you think?? It seems salem is james alternate veraion!!

Glynda- ohh shut it. Oz atleast you two are legally married..reincarnate or not.. atleast the shadow war was over now...yet we have a new war that we are facing..but what will happen once this is over??

Oscar- sigh~ same as usual glynda..grimms will not disappear just like that..there is still a terrorist  lurking around plus the remaining council will surely annoy us..

Glynda- yes you were right..tge problem is miss belladona. We both know how die hard she is if we slay the white fang she will gonna-

Oscar- there is nothing we can do glynda..it will happen one day..miss belladona is blind to see that her former group is now an extreme terrorist..if we dispatch the grpup i have a feeling she will create a new group but this time it will be a problem becayse she knows about our secrets..

Glynda- sigh~ this is really a problem that we face in the future. What about mr winchester..

Oscar- i will not shock if he will create a rogue group..because azazel assasinated his father.. did mr wichester knew about this??

Glynda- yes he knew but he cant form a plan because he knew he has no match with the devils and fallen angel are here...

Oscar- you were right..we need to form a new strategy and new lesson in the future...now that we don't have a council here plus willow is on our side...so there is no problem..to create a new system..

Glynda noded..

Oscar- what about you glynda knowing you are azazel's beloved and there 8s a high chance you will bear a child between you two. What will you do???

Glynda- i can always ask to create a portal between here and earth..knowing azazel he will do it in a heart beat...

Oscar- hoh~

Glynda- don't you dare brat..unlike you i am his one and only while you have two girls on your side..hehehe you have a bigger problem than i am...

Oscar- sigh~

Glynda- ohh don't be like that ruby is no problem but miss xiao long is her sister you know what will happen if you make her cry~

Oscar- now i am feeling like i am a pedo.

Glynda- ohh shut it..you are still a child..but your soul is merge with ozpin salem knew that...

Oscar- sigh~ if i can still see ozpin i will gonna murder him..

Glynda- too bad..your soul is compatible..

Oscar- sigh~

Oscar can't help it and sips his coffee..

Salem arrive in grimm land Many grimms are lurking around. The grimms didn't do anything and she decide to find a investigate until she saw a lot of portal..salem destroy all the portal and she decide to investigate even futher..

Back to azazel and sirzechs

Clone ironwood- once again surrender now or you will be gun down..

Sirzechs- you know dor a clone like you two syre had a lot of guts.. the original ironwood will be on panic right now because he saw what i did to the council and his soldiers back in hell and earth.

Clone weiss- ha!! As if we care for them  but the report is we found a weapon on earth to counter your forces! Once we retrieve that we will create a new kingdom.

Azazel- ohh sure you can create a kingdom there but can you really defeat  the billions of battalions of supernaturals the different gods and goddess. And dragons???

Clone weiss- what do you mean??

Azazel- ohh boy~ this idiots didn't know that the realm they envade is a realm where gods and goddess and supernatural entity exist..

Sirzechs- you know you idiots the me and azazel are not the only supernatural living on that realm. There are many supernatural beings living there along side with the humans. Each country on earth have a different gods..in the different factions..

Clone weiss- ha! As if we beliece in you!! There is no such thing is gods!!!

Azazel- okaaaayyyy~ but do you think those gems and gold along with the weapons in wales can be trieveable???

Clone weiss- of course it can!! We have the technology that no one can have!! Thanks to the grail of master rezivm!! And soon we yave a dragons on our sude when he revive those dead dragons....

Azazel- ahhh the sephiroth graal or the holy grail..

Clone weiss- how do you know about that grail..

Sirzechs- seriously?? All supernatural knew about the holy grail..even the original wielder before rezivm stole one of the fragments of the sephiroth graal..

Azazel- really?? Kid?? Do you think a fragment of the holy chalice can do much more?? To revive the evil dragons?? Sure the sephiroth graal can do much more even reviving..but it needs to be completed the 3 grails..

Sirzechs- do you really think the grail was the only strongest form of weapon. Think again you idiots there are 13 longinus weapon scartter around the world. More of them are in my side for example the red and white dragons~  and u also have a considered longinus which is the forbidden balor view

Azazel- i have the kanis lycon the angels have the zenith tempest. Ophis has the strongest weapon which is called true longinus or the holy spear the strongest weapon of all time~ think you idiots a mere cup can defeat us??? If rezivm will revive the evil dragons he needs ophis anf great red's power to revive the dragons..

Sirzechs- but it is impossible noe because he was haunted by ophis her self. Along with her men and the super natural factions....

Clone ironwood- great red!! Who is he!!

Azazel- you didn't know?? Great red is the strongest dragon alive you idiot!!

Clone weiss- i need to find the great red abd eliminate you all!!

Azazel/surzechs- bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Clone weiss- why are you laughing!! Do you think this is funny!!!

Sirzechs- of course it is!!! Do you think great red is stupid to follow your command!!! Do you really think that big red lizard will ovey your orders!! Hahahaha for f*ck sake dumbass!! Great red is a god!! A dragon god!!!

Azazel- well here us the thing brat great red has a human form..

Clone ironwood- hoh~ enlighten me~

Azazel- well did your stupid android encounter a human whose hair are red and has a gold slit eyes??

Sirzechs- or much more a guy who is riding a big bike and doing an insane stunt?? His bike is red in color..

Clone ironwood- yes..

Azazel/sirzechs- that is great red!!!

Sirzechs- too bad great red is a friend of my brother in law and ophis is also a sister figure to issei and rias...both dragon gods are a great friend and family of the red dragon emperor...even the white dragon emperor are also their friend...hehehehehe

Azazel- no wonder  your pathetic android was desteoyed easily because you encounter the great red him self.  Hahahaha

Sirzechs- you do know that cave in wales is the home of the red dragon emperor ddraig. And those gems and weapons in that cave is owned by another dragon named tiamat the chaos dragon king.  And if you steal those treasures in that cave  make sure you can hide because tiamat will gonna  gunt you down~

Clone weiss- pff big deal we will gonna hide on the grimm land!! I am sure that dragons will not find us there.

Azazel- are you sure??

Clone weiss- yes!!

Sirzechs- well good luck on facing great red and ophis...

Clone ironwood- what do you mean!!

Azazel- idiots!! great red and and ophis can travel any dimention they want!! The dimentional gap was their home~  both dragon gods can travel any dimention thety want.

Sirzechs- ohh how the mighty atlas has fallen..well idiots time to say bye!! Bye!! Because we knew that those original weiss and ironwood are in my turf and it was a win on my side...all i have to do is to hunt the original weiss and ironwood which is easy to do... so bye~

Sirzechs summon a large magic cricle and azazel summon many light spear aiming on atlas academy it self the clones along with the scientist and students are in a panic because they will die in a matter of seconds..

Azazel thows all the light spears  ob the academy and it was like raining of lightspears hitting many people who are loyal to ironwood while sirzechs transform into a humanoid destruction..

The academy experience a great earthquake thr ground are shake the floor are beaking the fire on the ground is blazing whole the academy is starting to be ashes...

After several minutes the academy are like a barrel of wasteland.  The building it self was erase to existence. And no one was survive. The people of mantle saw what happen and they were celebrating because they are free from ironwood's  dectatorship..they saw atlas was now in ashes...

Earth

In earth both the original ironwood and weiss are wasting in time having sex again. When the guard call on the phone.

Ironwood- what is it soldier???

Soldier- sir we have a problem in our portal..

Ironwood- what happen??

Soldier- i think it was damage we cant summon our androids and the grimms..

Ironwood- impossible!! Wait!! If the portals between atlas and grimmland were broken that means atlas is down!!!

Weiss- what??? Atlas is down that means we are stock here!!

Soldier- i think so ma'am...what should we do??

Weiss- no worries soldier we have lord rezivm ob our side..so do me a favor cut the call vecause me abd james have a fun night!!! You dolt!!!

Soldier- sorry ma'am and uhh nice tits hehehe..

Weiss- thank you soldier.

The soldier nods and end the call...

After the call ironwood sighs but before weiss could talk ophis appear infront of them.

Weiss- who are you!!

Ophis- i am ophis a dragon god. 

Weiss-what do you want!!

Ophis- nothing i just dropping the head of  rezivm and his friend..

Ophis throws the head of rezivm and eulcid weiss and ironwood was pissed to see their last ditch head. 

Ironwood- well ophi-

Ophis- i won't ally my self to you..

Ironwood- i didn't-

Ophis- yet i know what you were planning.  You plan to use me as your ditch. Use my power to fight the supernaturals...and i know you want to kidnap the red dragon emperor and his girls.  Even his friend's name was jaune you are planning to abduct them and kill them. To bad you will going to fail because you are stepping on a wrong foot..

Weiss- but you created a terrorist group!!

Ophis- i did because i want my home back.. i have no interest waging a battle in this world.. but my men like rezivm use ne for tgeir own selfish gains...i wont make a mistake again..

Ironwood- you yave to help us!!!

Ophis- no i wont...this is your fight..i have no interest in ypur petty war..but try to hurt the people that i care i will return here and kill you...

Ophis summon her own portal abd dissapear keaving a frustrated ironwood and weiss. 

Ironwood- damn it!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
30K 551 16
Jaune Arc. The leader of Team JNPR, the weakest student of Beacon Academy and the school's punching bag. A boy who cheated into the Academy to be a h...
381K 6.4K 52
Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him. He was beaten, bullied, and humiliated...