The Gallon's Half Full, But...

By Leahislove

Victoria was best friends with a biker, Jax Teller. They absolutely adored each other, and they trusted each... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Don't Tell a Soul
Chapter 2 - "Damn right I just killed that guy."
Chapter 3 - Phone Calls And Shitty Advice
Chapter 4 - Sleep-talking and Cuddles
Chapter 5 - A New Tattoo and An Apology
Chapter 6 - "Darlin', We Have a Problem."
Chapter 7 - A Cute Nickname, and A Little Bitch
Chapter 9 - Dinner With Mom
Chapter 10 - You Made Me Believe

Chapter 8 - Don't Sit On Another Man's Bike

82 1 0
By Leahislove

(WARNING! SEXUAL THOUGHTS AND CONTENT IS INVOLVED!)

Still Jax's POV:
4:21pm

Victoria and I continued to walk for a little while. We eventually walked into a small patch of woods, which was kinda nice.

Didn't have to be around the freeway. Didn't have to be around other people.

"I haven't been here in forever." Victoria chuckled.

"Have you ever been here, darlin'?" I surveyed her.

"I have. Came here when Wendy and I got along. It was before she was pregnant with Abel. Her and I came here, and we ran around like two idiots.
I despised her then. I always have. Always will. I've loved you ever since we met, how could I not despise her?" She explained.

"Baby, it's in the past now. I sorta hate her for what she did when she was pregnant with Abel. The other feeling other than hate is just nothing. I feel nothing when I look at a picture of her. Yet, I also feel hatred." I elaborated.

"I don't blame you."

I looked over at my girlfriend. She had her hands in her pockets, and she was looking straight ahead of us.

I grabbed her left hand, and pulled it out of her pocket. Once her hand was free, she immediately took hold of my right hand.

"Ready to head back?" She blurted.

"Yeah, of course, baby."

15 Minutes Later

We got back to the parking lot where I had parked my bike.

A random guy was sitting on it.

Victoria and I walked over to my bike and the random guy. He was talking to other guys while they stood around him.

That little fucker.

"Hey." I said loudly. The guy turned around, and his little friends scurried away when they saw me.

"Hey, bro." He chuckled. He had a tiny beard, and he had short brown hair. He wore baggy clothing, and a pair of brown shoes.

"Want a picture or somethin'?" I asked.

"Sure." He replied. I pulled out my flip phone, and held it out while I stood next to the guy on my bike.

"That's the before picture." Victoria snickered. She wore a mischievous grin on her face, and she had her arms crossed.

"Huh?"

I then threw a punch to the guys face with my free hand. He tumbled off of my motorcycle, and held his hand up to his face. Blood flowed out of his nose and down his face.

Victoria snatched my phone out of my hand, and took a picture of him.

"That's the after picture." She giggled slightly.

"Don't sit on another man's bike, asshole." I growled at him. He got back up on his feet, and ran off.

"They always have to learn the hard way." My girlfriend sighed.

"I know. It pisses me off." I said in a frustrated tone.

"Baby, he was just bein' a dick." She said in a soft voice.

"Yeah, I'm aware." I replied blankly. I hopped on my bike, and Victoria got on behind me.

As I began to drive off, she wrapped her arms around my waist. That made me feel a whole lot better.

She held onto me tightly everytime I took her on a ride on my bike.

It reminded me of when we were teenagers. I would be riding my bicycle, and Victoria would stand up on the pegs on the back tire; her arms wrapped around my waist as we dashed down dirt roads.

Those memories made me smile. She made me smile every day.

A few minutes later, I pulled up to a nearby gas station to get something to snack on and to drink for Victoria and I before we went back to the clubhouse.

"You want anythin'?" I asked her.

"I'm goin' in with ya." She replied. I nodded. We entered the gas station, and went straight to the chip aisle. Victoria grabbed a bag of 'Doritos,' and I grabbed a bag of regular potato chips.

"You want anything to drink, baby?" I questioned her.

"Could we just share somethin'?" She asked.

"Of course, sweetheart." I wrapped my arms around her waist, and kissed the top of her head.

As I walked over to the drinks, I slid my hand along her side. I felt her shiver slightly before my fingers slid off of her.

At that moment, I thought about pinning her down against a bed, while kissing her neck and collarbone passionately. I thought about her moaning my name while I fucked her mercilessly. Sweat cascading down her body...her eyes rolling into the back of her head, as my fingers would move in circles around her clit...Thrusting so recklessly into her to the point where my legs would be in pain...My dick twitching, and spilling my seed into her.

"Babe! You gonna get somethin' to drink?" My girlfriend laughed, snapping me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Yeah, sorry. Mountain Dew?"

"If that's what you want, hot stuff." She said before kissing my cheek. I felt my dick stand up in my pants.

She really knows how to give a guy a boner.

~Time Skip~
5:27pm
Victoria's POV:

Jax and I entered the clubhouse. Luckily, it was empty. That was kind of unusual, but we didn't care at that moment.

Jax took my hand, and led me into a spare room in the clubhouse. It was where he would sleep if he was to drunk to go home and shit.

He closed the door behind him, and locked it. He then sat down on the bed, and pulled me onto his lap.

"You're so fucking hot, baby." He whispered. His hand traveled up to my side, and his other slithered to my thigh. His hands then traveled all over my body. He earned soft moans from me as he touched my body.

His hand went under my shirt. I scooted up a bit, so I was sitting right where his dick is.

He was as hard as a rock.

Before I knew it, we were both undressed. I ended up being underneath Jax.

"Are you ready?" He asked me.

"Yes." I whispered. He grabbed my wrists with one hand, and pinned them above my head. His other hand was planted in the mattress.

He aligned himself up with me, and slowly eased his penis into me. I moaned loudly at the feeling of him inside of me.

He began to move at a slow pace. He dove down to kiss my neck, as he began to slowly pick up the pace.

"Jax-" I moaned.

"Fuck.." He groaned into my neck. I wiggled my arms out his grasp, and wrapped them around his neck. My right leg was hooked on his waist.

His penis slid against my slick walls, and it hit spots I didn't even know existed.

Jax and I began to breathe heavier, and we began to moan and groan more; and louder. Sweat cascaded down both of our bodies at a fast rate.

It felt like a knot was being tied in my stomach. As Jax thrusted recklessly, it began to tighten. Jax then dove his dick deeper into me, causing the knot to quickly unfurl.

"Fuck, I'm close-" Jax grunted.

"I am, t-too!-" I gasped before releasing my fluids onto his penis.

Jax let out a few more groans before quickly pulling out, and spilling his seed all over my thighs.

"You felt so good, baby." Jax panted. His chest rose, and fell quickly, and sunlight beamed on his bare body. The sweat that streamed down him made his body shine slightly in the sunlight.

"That was amazing." I chuckled.

BANG BANG

"You two havin' sex in there?!" Clay shouted on the other side of the door.

"We were!" I shouted back. Jax laughed a bit.

"Hurry up, you two. We have a meeting that is gonna start in a few, and you won't wanna miss it." Clay warned.

"Got it!" Jax hollered. He then leaned down, and kissed my lips.

"Let's get our clothes back on, darlin'." He mumbled before kissing me again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 24
When Lucy stands up her date after finding out he's into another girl, she finds comfort from an unexpected friend. What happens when her life is tur...
27.6K 622 20
She hit a big lottery and moved to a small town in California to get away from all the people who kept bugging her for money. Chibs is immediately in...
41K 992 18
Juice is in jail and starts getting letters from a friend of Tig's girl. Will they hit it off or will it be a major miss?
44.9K 1K 51
A story in which the youngest Hale, Hadley, Jacob and David's sister gets tied with the Sons Of Anarchy motorcycle club. Hadley Hale finds herself fa...