Bottom Dream Oneshots

Autorstwa Thats_My_Ideax

Heya! The title speaks for itself but I'm just here to say the rules! First, no DNF or no DNB. And no shippin... Więcej

Requests and Rules
My King
My Desire
Gamblers Prize
Your Idiot
A very horney doctor
Bet You Can Say 'Daddy'!
My King (2)
Ignore Me Challenge
Pocky challenge
Ignore Me Challenge (2)
We don't kiss...
Broken Trust, Now and Forever.
Turn off the Power!
DISCORD! (no more sorry)
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (2)
Gambler's Prize (2)
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (3)
Warden's Slave
Just "Punish" Him
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (4)
Just looking...
It's Part Of The Script!
30k special
Answers- 30k special
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (5)
Broken Trust, Now and Forever (6)
The day that 'she' knew
What flavor?
Dream Can't Communicate
Stalker? Nah...Hot? Maybe...
The Last Birthday Gift
Hands Off!
The Last Birthday Gift (2)
Finally, You're Mines...
Pool Party
a letter of resignation

Kill Me, Love Me... +bonus

1.4K 29 9
Autorstwa Thats_My_Ideax

HIII-

i mightve maybe some how forgot how to write bbhxdream :D idk how you even forget but now i'm doing sam x dream for this oneshot

i feel like i've painted sam in a bad light (see Warden's slave and Finally, your mines) but sam is actually a really awesome dude so for any sam x dream shippers out there, this ones for you!

(and this if fluff, if you didn't notice ;P)

ty Wearecomand228 for requesting and allowing me to change the ship!

--

Awesamdude sighed as he put down his pen. He rubbed the bridge of his nose and leaned back, his tired eyes aching. He reached up and gently took off the ruby crown he had wore proudly during his coronation. Sam's neck practically screamed in relief as the weight was taken off.

Your majesty this, Your highness that, could anybody take care of their own problems? Sam had a life, god damnit! 

Sam groaned as he picked up his pen and continued to write his letter. He wrote until his hand was sore and the pen was out of ink. Sam folded his finished letter into a neat envelope and put it on a heap of to-be delivered letters. But unfortunately, he had another pile of overflowing requests and letters waiting to be filled out. Sam's head ached just from the thought of it. His desk's window caught his attention as he noticed it was midnight. He could have sworn he had only begun in the late afternoon, but the moon was already quite brilliant.

Sam's throat felt dry as he tried to swallow. Everything hurt, he hadn't stood in hours. Sam pushed his chair back and stood up, stretching. He walked to his untouched bed, neatly made. Sam considered going to sleep and finally resting but he glanced at all his unfinished work and decided against it. Even if he finished it all, more would be delivered the following morning. He turned around and strode back to his office, where he resumed his torturous routine.

-

Dream almost lost his foothold on the wall tiles.

Only his right arm was keeping his entire body in place. Dream lost all sense of balance after unintentionally resting his foot on a fragile wall tile. Dream swung to get his grip back on the wall, cursing himself for being so irresponsible. He climbed once again after grabbing hold of a harder tile. His employer (think, Master) had to call him at dusk to "get rid" of one of his targets; why, oh why? Sincerely, why couldn't the boss kill King Sam personally if he wanted him dead so badly? Dream had been sleeping so little lately that he was prepared to let go of the palace's stony ledges. But he kept climbing.

Soon he was almost twenty feet off the ground. Dream's hands were cracked and blistered, he was panting for breath as his arms were were practically dead. He strained his head to look upward and found a window ledge. Dream slumped in relief and climbed even faster to get to the rest spot. He reached the window and slung his arm across the ledge of it and pulled himself up. He didn't care if anyone was occupying the room, he would just get rid of the person and keep going to kill the king.

Dream was ruthless when he was tired.

Dream sat down on the window ledge and thought about going inside. As he moved in closer, he was surprised to see that there was no glass, allowing him to enter the chamber with ease. He jumped off the ledge and entered the chamber.

It was a strange place with scattered papers and books. Dream moved forward and stepped on a single page that appeared to have been torn from a book. The blonde shrugged and cast a quick glance around for a comfortable seat. He came across a little, soft-looking bed and gave it a skeptical glance. Surely a brief pause wouldn't be harmful?

He approached it with caution and sat down, folding his hands on his lap. The blonde hummed serenely as he continued to investigate the strange room. The bookshelves appeared worn, and the carpet was nearly bare. Nonetheless, the area appeared big, with an impressive air as though something significant was being hosted here. It had a citrus scent to it. Dream leaned back and closed his eyes. His eyes became heavy, and his breathing became easier. But he couldn't sleep, not yet.

He was so tired.

Footsteps so soft that even a seasoned assassin like Dream couldn't hear them entered the room. Dream was startled awake by an odd cry sandwiched between a squawk and a shriek. He leapt up and unsheathed his dagger, dangerously displaying it.

A lean man with a head full of green hair stared at him. He held a goblet full of water which some had spilled on the floor. 

Dream glared back, backing up but still clenching on to his dagger. He was deciding between going in for a kill or fleeing.

"What- who are you?" The man asked, his brilliant emerald eyes widening. For some reason, they looked very familiar.

"You won't need that information in a few seconds." Dream growled. Making up his mind, he lunged forward with his knife in hand. 

The man sidestepped. Dream hissed and lunged again. This time, the man caught Dream by the wrists and looked more intently at the blonde. "Who. Are. You?" 

Dream gave the man a scowl. He inspected the man's face, which seemed...familiar. His ruffled green hair and gleaming eyes reminded him of someone he knew...

Awesamdude.

Fuck.

Dream was staring at Awesamdude, also known as King Sam, the man Dream had been tasked to assassinate.

Sam stared at Dream with some interest. He smirked as he looked at the dagger in Dream's grasp.

"Let me guess, you're here to kill me?" Sam inquired, his face innocent.

Dream's lips twitched. His gaze intensified as he tightened his grip on the dagger.

"Another guess, did Quackity send you?" Sam said with a grin.

Dream stopped struggling and nodded meekly. Sam chuckled and loosened his grip on Dream's wrist. He flicked the dagger out of Dream's arm and it landed out of reach. 

"And how were you planning that...hmm?" Sam asked.

Dream didn't answer. 

Sam looked at Dream intently and after a few moments, his gaze softened. He glanced at the bed Dream was sitting on before. He looked back at Dream.

"Aren't you too young to be...killing?" Sam asked softly.

"I'm twenty-three, for you information." Dream snapped. "What's it matter to you?"

Sam smiled loftily. "Quackity is a bad man. The opposer of my kingdom. I'm only concerned for his subjects."

"I'M NOT A SUBJECT." Dream said fiercely.

Sam didn't flinch. "I know how Quackity treats his subjec- excuse me, pupils. He overworks them. Are you okay?"

Are you okay?

What an odd question to ask.

Dream hissed and pulled away. He turned away and faced the window ledge. "Forget this happened. I can't even kill you." Pathetic. How come a seasoned assassin such as Dream could not even injure this...stupid king?

Sam grabbed at Dream's hands and pulled him close. His hand clenched at the back of Dream's clothes.

**from now on, this will be quite lazy. forgive me!**

"You're tired. I know it." Sam said as he scanned Dream's eyes. "You won't survive climbing back down. You'll fall."

"I did it once and I'll do it again." Dream growled. He tried to pull away but it was too weak.

"My maids are roaming the halls. I've seen at least a dozen of them from when I went to get a drink of water. You'll get caught if you got that way, too." Sam said.

Dream paused. Was Sam concerned for him?'

"Stay here tonight." Sam insisted. "It'll be more safer."

"W-what? No!" Dream sputtered, glowing red.

"I can't afford to have a dead body near my tower and I'm sure you wouldn't like to be residing in jail when you've been caught." Sam stated.

"I- I won't fall! I'm not tired!" Dream declared, his mind woozy.

"I can see that you are. It's in your eyes." Sam noted, looking at him more directly.

Dream quickly averted his gaze. He blinked slowly and noticed that he was quite exhausted. Dream wouldn't last a second if he was out there in the cold winds. The blonde shivered at the thought, climbing down a twenty foot tower, exhausted out of his minds.

"Well..." Dream muttered quietly, glancing at the comfy looking bed. "I suppose...one night couldn't hurt. Master Quackity would be most displeased if I had died. He couldn't get another kill with my help!" Dream laughed bitterly.

Sam's gaze softened. "I'm afraid that my chambers isn't quite comfortable. But you will have to make do with these conditions, I'm terribly sorry." Sam bowed slightly, still holding on to Dream. 

"Let me go." Dream said sternly. He glanced at the window and then at the bed.

"Are you sure you won't bolt? I am most certain you will meet much crueler circumstances if you do. And I am not talking about if I find you again, you will die if you go alone." Sam said coldly but also...a bit worried?

"I won't," Dream promised, looking at the bed. "Where will you sleep?"

"With you, of course?" Sam looked confused. "Unless you see another bedroll...hmm no, I must squeeze in beside you."

Dream felt himself go hot. "You...you won't try anything...will you?"

Sam looked even more befuddled then before. "Try what?"

"You won't touch me, right?" Dream said, blazing red.

Sam looked offended. "Of course not! Me, a king! I should be executed to touch someone without their consent!"

Dream sighed, shaking his head. "Speak in English, could you?" 

Sam clicked his tongue. "But I am, dear friend. I can speak French, if you'd like." The green haired man smiled.

"Not your friend." Dream stated. He peeled off Sam's hands from his collar and shuffled to the small bed. Dream sat on it and folded his legs near his stomach, inching to the far end of the wall, waiting for Sam.

But the king stood there, looking thoughtful. He smiled at Dream again, walked close, and sat on the floor of the bed. Dream looked down at him, confused.

"Aren't you sleeping with me?" He asked.

"I feel like that's moving quite fast." Sam noted. "And I understood you felt uncomfortable with me. After all, we just met."

Dream's heart lightened. He gave the tiniest smile to Sam and closed his eyes. For the first time in what it felt like forever, he went to sleep.

-(don't leave just yet! the bonus story is waiting for you!)-

Dream panted lightly as he climbed the familiar wall tiles. His heart was racing but he's learned how to climb with more ease. Dream moved quicker and with more agile than before.

He reached that, oh so familiar window ledge and pulled himself onto it, tumbling into the dear chamber he loved so much.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes, his pounding chest easing. A man with tanned skin and ruffled green hair sat in a chair, absorbed in a book. He found Dream and laughed goodheartedly. Dream grinned at him and half-ran half-walked up to him.

"Hi Sam!" Dream whispered.

"Hello, dear Dream." Sam murmured back.

Sam's arms wrapped around Dream. The blonde smiled slightly and held onto the green haired man. Sam stood up, Dream's legs tightening around Sam's waist. He walked to the little bed and dumped Dream onto it. The blonde burst into laughter as he squirmed in the bed. To think only a few months ago he had sat on this bed with so much hesitation and now he was being dumped onto it.

Sam smirked and fell into the bed beside Dream, his arms flung across Dream's exposed stomach. Dream sighed, snuggling closer and resting his head on Sam's shoulder while he embraced him gently. They tangled their legs and intertwined their fingers. Dream smiled to himself as he listened to Sam slowly falling asleep. He reached up and gave a small kiss at the edge of Sam's collarbone. He lay back, cuddling even more closer and closed his eyes. He never felt more happy than when he was here, sleeping with his loved one. 

Dream was still an assassin, but now he only killed people who really deserved it. He had cornered Quackity with Sam at his side and all three of them had apologized to the families of the victims who had been killed. Though there had only been two, Dream had felt awful but now he had felt a bit more better. The families had forgiven them and Dream had been very happy.

But he couldn't have done it without Sam.

The blonde buried his forehead into Sam's shoulder and quietly cried.

But it wasn't out of sadness, it was out of happiness.

And what Dream didn't know, Sam listened to his faint sobbing and hugged him, determined not to let go. Dream dried his tears and looked up at Sam.

"I love you." He said quietly.

Sam smiled, not looking at Dream. "I love you too. Goodnight." And with that, Sam smothered his with love and both of them went to sleep with a smile on their faces.

--

word count: 2194

HIIII

wtf have i not done fluff i was struggling sm haha

also this might be the longest oneshot ive ever done woah (2k words?!?)

tyty for reading!!!!! ty for all the support too! :D

-ideax

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

49.2K 1.4K 24
Honestly I don't ship these characters at all, but this is a cute ship. Like come on.. After Technoblade breaks dream out of prison, their relationsh...
4.2K 57 19
This is a Tommyinnit x Reader. Only fluff, no NSFW. Cause he is still a minor.
25.3K 72 16
my english is bad 💪🏻 but enjoy some short stories of mycts you can request! ‼️not doing smut of minors!!!!
159K 3.3K 47
[Discontinued Until Further Notice] Hello guys, gals, non-binary, and genderfluid pals! Welcome to another One-Shot book! I do have some rules for yo...