East or West

By open-minded-geek

Honestly this whole book is just a mess. Idk what I was thinking and writing πŸ’€. REBOOT COMING SOON!! **Sexua... More

H&M boo
Backflips for gifts
Fortnite, fortnite and more fortnite
One wish
I know who I want
A misunderstanding
Please, princess
Keep my father's name out of your mouth
Wow, Mama
I hate you
Are you going to fix it?
Brain dead
The mood is brightened
A hopeful promise
Geo's POV
Princess of the South
A love kiss
Please don't turn around
Sully & Geo's POV
Simp
I apologized
Shatter her heart
Tired of being bored
Acceptance
Spin around the block
Geo's POV
Best friends dating best friends?
Confessions and surpises
A wound with no pain
A poisoned blade
Sleepover at Sully's
A phone call from Jaylin
My heart hurts
Thug that shit out
Fuck around and find out
I'll be fine
1 MONTH TIME JUMP: Street pizza and Lock
Bitch
New York

Crossover

338 2 24
By open-minded-geek

DISCLAIMER: Sexual assault is not only mentioned, but it HAPPENS in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

When we got to her place yesterday, she automatically made me feel welcomed. We've done nothing but talk and it turns out, she's an artist. She says her mother is literally thee Rayna Sentian, and she's following in her footsteps as an artist. Her dad is Spencer Sentian... he's the richest man in New York, I've heard.

"My parents are coming over soon, Lock. They want to meet you." she says.

"Oh, okay. Uh, remember yesterday when you said rent's getting too much? Why not ask your parents for it? I know they've got bills," I say.

"Well, I just want to be independent for once. They were helicopter parents for a while, especially my mother. I can't blame them because their relationship with their parents growing up wasn't good at all. In fact, my mom never had any."

"Oh, wow. I know what it's like to have shitty parents. A mother, anyway. She told me she hated me," I laugh lowly reminiscing.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." she says.

"Oh, it's fine. I'm good. I'm always good," I lie.

A knock hits the door: must be her parents. She walks over and then they walk in.

Her parents are fine as hell. Her mother is just as beautiful as they show in the pictures and her dad... good Lord.

"Hi, I'm Kia." I say.

"We know, sweetheart. Rajah's told us a lot about you," her mother smiles.

I smile too.

"So, what do you do?" her father asks.

They all walk over and sit on the couch.

"I'm a streamer with over ten-million subscribers." I respond and join them in the seat across from them.

"Wow, that's amazing! Have you ever considered modeling though? You're face is flawless," her mother compliments.

"Thank you, Mrs. Sentian, but I did at one point. This one guy," I pause, thinking about Geo, "he told me the same thing."

"Lover?" she asks.

"Yeah. I had to leave him though."

"Why? What happened?" Mr. Sentian asks.

"It was... a lot."

"What was his name? Sometimes saying their name can feel like removing dead weight off of your shoulders." she asks.

"Geo. Geo Castello." my eyes soften. I love him so much. I want to go back, but I can't.

"Really? A friend of mine has a son whose name is Geo. She said his father was a dick and forced her to leave." Mrs. Sentian says.

What? Is it Geo's mother? I don't even know her name.

"Do you have a picture of her?" I ask.

She takes her phone out and does a bit of scrolling. She turns the phone around and this lady looks just like Geo.

"What's her name?" I ask while squinting at the picture.

"Koko Castello." she says.

"C-can you ask her to meet me tomorrow? Eleven at the cafe down the street? I need to speak with her," I ask intensely.

"Huh? Oh, yes; of course." she smiles.

The rest of the time they just ask me about myself and the things I like to do, but the whole time, I was thinking about Geo's mother. Geo said she left, but it doesn't seem like it's true. It's genuinely hard to believe that a mother could leave her child like that, especially her son.

____

Next day, cafe down the street:
I'm sitting at the table, legs shaking. They're shaking so bad that it's moving the table with it.

The chair in front of me gets scooted out, and a lady sits down, "are you Kia?" she asks.

I look up and it feels like Geo is looking at me.

"Y-yes, hi. I'm Kia. Kia Wayan. I was just here to ask you about Geo." I say.

She takes a deep breath, "I love my son, believe me. I didn't want to leave him but his father left me no choice. He told me I could either leave, or he'd kill Geo. You don't know how powerful he is. He has this... job and it gives him power."

"He runs a mafia." I clear up the words she's sugarcoating.

"How do you know?" she asks, worried.

"My last name doesn't ring a bell? My father is his father's enemy. They've been going at it for years."

"Your father is Tyrese Wayan?" she asks in a whisper.

"Yes. And I was dating Geo. But I left him. I left everyone."

"Why? What happened?"

"I was in the way. I caused so much trouble for everyone and I-I just had to leave. It's like I was all that mattered to him, and don't get me wrong; I love that. I loved how he was so protective of me but his love for me could get him killed one day."

"I get it. Is he okay?" she asks.

"Not anymore... not after I left. I hope he ends up okay. It's better if everyone in Jubilee just forgets about me, you know? I wasn't doing anything useful so it's probably best I stay away."

She nods: not in an agreeable way, but just to show she's listening. "How about we go for a walk? There's this store right around the corner I wanted to check out." she smiles.

She seems harmless...

"Yeah, okay. Let's go," we get up and leave.

____

We went and we bonded really well. She gave me her number so her and I could talk more later. We ended up ending our hangout at an ice cream shop, and now I'm on my way back home. I cut through the alleyway because it was faster, but as soon as I get to the end, three guys come from around the corner.

"Whoa. Back up," I say.

"Come peacefully." he smiles. He only has 2 teeth left. The other 30 must've got punched out.

"No, dude. Stay your ass' back, or I'll scream." I begin to back up slowly.

"Scream and we'll kill you,"

Fuck. This is like the third time shit like this happened to me.

I turn around and start to book it, but I wasn't fast enough. They caught up immediately and they use Chloroform on me. Black.

____

I wake up, tied to a chair... for the second time. These people have absolutely nothing better to do other than kidnap bitches. Like, seriously?

The door opens and that toothless guy walks in, "good morning, sunshine. How are you?" he smiles.

He's white, but his skin is filled with dirt. So much it almost makes him look black... not the race black, but actual, literal black... charcoal.

"You're a bitch." I say.

"Mhm. Do you know who I am?" he asks.

"Let me guess. You're from the South? Daddy and them must've let one of you bastards slip out," I scoff.

"Wrong answer, hun. I'm from the East."

"W-what?"

"Yeah. Boss told me to catch you... and golly, I'm glad I did. You're a pretty one,"

"If you work for him, why the fuck are you so dirty and run down? You look like a pig." I spit.

"That's because I was chasing your ass across nine different damn states. Every time you stopped at a state on your way here, your little ass just had to keep going. But don't worry, I won't fuck you while I'm filthy. I'll go shower for you, sweetheart." he starts to leave but I stop him,

"The hell do you mean? You're not fucking me, bitch!"

"Oh, yeah? Well, I guess we'll find out, huh?"

He leaves out and I'm left in here.

I look around and there's absolutely nothing in here besides me. They completely emptied this bitch. Fuck me, man.

____

He opens the door back, and he has a stand for a phone. He stops about four feet in front of me, and plants it down, placing his phone on it. He starts recording and he walks over to me, dragging me out of my seat.

No... no, no, no.

When he takes my ties off, I go to punch him, but he dodges it. The one thing I'm good at, doesn't work against him.

"Try that shit again and I'll fucking kill you."

He walks in front of me and ties my wrists together. He forcefully pulls my skirt down, along with my underwear and then he rips my shirt off, leaving me in nothing but a bra.

I'm not getting out of this. Not this time.

He gets behind me again, and forces my jaw up to look at the camera. Tears stain my cheeks and my body becomes limp.

"Look at the camera and say 'hi' to your little boyfriend, Kia." the guy demands.

"No," I cry.

He tightens his grip on my throat and I gasp, "say it!"

"H-hi."

"Now, let's get on with this shall we?" he throws me onto the ground and walks over to the camera. "Hey, there, Castello. I've got your girl here and her and I are gonna have a little bit of fun. Don't worry, I'll make her feel real good. You just watch, son."

He walks back over to me and pulls me up. He bends me over in front of the camera, and without remorse, shoves every inch of himself inside of me.

I cried and squirmed the whole time, and nothing came out of it. It didn't feel good at all. He gave no fucks at all. The only good part is that he pulled out.

____

It's a new day, I'm assuming because I slept for a while... or maybe I was just tired. I'm not sure. Either way, I know he'll be back.

Maybe I could ambush him... if I stand behind the door.

I drag myself up off of the floor, and stand behind the door. Hopefully, he doesn't burst in here. That'd be bad for me.

About 10 minutes go by, and the door opens. It doesn't close though.

"Get from behind the door, you fucking idiot." a guy says. That's not the same one.

Fuck.

I slowly walk from behind it and look at him: it's Geo's father.

"You really thought that shit would work on me? Come on, have a seat in your chair."

My chair? Gosh.

I don't move.

"Kia. Don't make me put my hands on you, darling." he shakes his head.

"Don't call me that." I demand.

"Don't speak back to me. Go sit." He walks closer to me.

I spit in his face, but that wasn't the brightest idea I've had. He knocks the living shit out of me, and I feel my eyebrow start to bleed.

I groan as I try to get off of the floor, but he steps on my back so that I can't.

"Do you know what happens when you don't listen to me, Kia? Huh?!" he shouts.

I don't respond but instead scream as I lay helplessly. I'm going to fucking die in here.

I feel him crouch down with me in between his legs,

"Little bitches like you who are disrespectful and don't listen, I have a special treatment for them. I fuck some sense into them," he drags my skirt down and starts touching me.

"Please stop," I beg.

"Oh, Kia, you brought this one yourself." he says. "Now shut up, and take it like a good girl."

I hear him unbuckle his belt, and then I feel his dick rest on my ass. He does the exact same thing the other guy did and shoves himself into me.

The other guy was "considerate" and started off slow, but not this guy. He starts off fast, and rough. I fucking hate it.

"Get off of me!" I cry and wiggle, trying to push him off.

He doesn't budge. The worst thing that could happen next, happens. His finishes inside of me,

"No!" I shout with a cry. I swear to God if I get pregnant by this motherfucker, I'm killing myself.

"Ah, gosh. It's been a while. Guess I got carried away," he smacks my ass hard and then pulls my skirt up.

"No, this shit can't be happening to me." I cry.

He yanks me up off of the floor by my arms and forces me to the chair.

I'll be here for a while. Hell, I might even end up dead.

I shouldn't have left.

Geo POV:
I miss her. I need her back. I never should've yelled at her. Fuck.

"Geo, calm down; it's fine. We're going to find her," Sully says.

"It's been a fucking month, man. The only thing we have is those useless ass CCTV recordings and they don't reveal shit!" I shout back. "I can't even track her fucking phone."

He turns around and walks to the couch. Nobody has been speaking to me. Not because they're scared, but because they know how mentally fucked I am right now. Anything could've happened to her, even though she answered when I called that day. I know she's okay, but fuck; I need her.

I sit with my head in my hands, on her old bed and my phone dings. It's a video from a random number.

I click on the video, and I swear to fucking God, this shit made a vessel pop in my head. It's some guy that works for my father, with his dirty dick inside of my wife.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him."

His shirt says New York and I can hear the traffic a bit... her screams and cries are louder though and they make my eyes water.

I'm on my way, princess. And I'll kill every bitch that laid a finger on you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 22.4K 44
--COMPLETE--- There are whispers of a monster in the woods. What happens when said monster saves your life? TRIGGER WARNING FOR R*PE/ABUSE PLEASE IF...
10.5K 313 24
Sometimes love is more about the learning curves than the fairytale "Happily Ever After". Because often the world shows us how unkind it can be, how...
266 1 27
This story base on my imagination The characters and something is in my head so no hates ok? This story have a violence senario Mature content and s...
6.3M 136K 52
π•πˆπ•πˆπ„πππ„ π–π‡πˆπ“π‹πŽπ‚πŠ - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...