Jimonmi (Kwon Il-ha X OC)

By binnnnies_stay_

지켜 주지 못해서 미안해. (Sorry, I couldn't protect you) When her unpredictably predictable life turns into a huge disa... More

ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼
ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕊
ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 1)
ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 2)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

560 40 36
By binnnnies_stay_

ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
Jimin, Ha Sungwoon
00:56──|──── 03:21
With You
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"One has to lure the sphere and in that time the rest have to escape"

And that was the only way to get away from the sphere that has been annoying us since the evening. Jangsoo ended up being the one luring the sphere after pulling sticks. Everyone except Jangsoo got into the car as Soyoon started the engine. The words Jangsoo said earlier kept running in my mind.

Atleast try to save the one's who are alive so that you won't regret later.

I glanced the others and got out of the van when no one was paying attention and ran towards the garage Jangsoo was in with a stick I found on the way in my hands.

"Yeojun-ah"

"Huirak?", I was surprised when I saw Huirak on the way.

He brought some liquid nitrogen he found earlier hoping it might help us since the spheres might not be able to handle cold. We both entered the garage, Jangsoo was almost getting attacked by a sphere but we were just on time. Huirak's idea worked out as the sphere passed out because of the nitrogen. I rushed towards Jangsoo, kneeling down to match his height.

"Are you alright?", I asked him while scanning his body if he had any injury.

I flinched a little when he suddenly pulled me into his arms. I hugged him back awkwardly while giving a pat on his back.

"Why are you here?"

"I have no plans to regret about it later", I answered pulling back with a smile on my face.

He smiled back ruffling my hair.

"Yahh, I also came for saving your ass. Where is my hug", Huirak cursed playfully.

"Now, let's go back", Jangsoo stood up.

Shit.

I picked up the stick I had and threw it at the direction I heard a sphere's sound. The stick missed the sphere as it crashed into a glass window breaking it. Few of the glass pieces flew towards us, I instinctly pushed Huirak and Jangsoo away but it was too late for myself to avoid them. A small piece of glass pierced into my arm making me wince in pain.

"Yeojun-ah!", Jangsoo exclaimed.

The sound of gunshots filled my ears as my eyes fell on Oppa who had killed that sphere.

Finally.

He ran towards my and checked my arm. "I'm fine", I looked at him as tears started to form in my eyes but they were the tears of happiness, the tears of relief. He held my face softly, fighting against the tears swarming in his eyes, "I'm really glad that you are alright, my sunshine"

Dahye was standing behind Oppa, face stained with tears."I thought something bad happened to you", she raced towards me wrapping her arms around me. After a while, I pulled back wiping off all her tears as she wiped mine.

"I knew you would be alright", Yujung grinned extending her arms, waiting for me. I ran into her arms giggling, she tightly wrapped her arms around me as if she was scared I might leave her if she loosens the grip.

"Yahh, I can't breathe", I coughed jokingly as I pulled back from her.

"Jun-ahhhhhhh", dukjoong being his dramatic ass as usual, exclaimed as soon as we had an eye contact.

Nara and Aesol gave me a small smile. "Are you alright?", Hana asked. I gave her a nod as my eyes fell on Bora who was standing behind Hana. I flashed her a smile expecting her to do the same but she turned around and walked away from me.

What's up with her?

Almost everyone talked to me. But I was still discontent. Il-ha was missing. I looked for him all around the garage but he was no where to be found.

"Looking for Il-ha?", Chiyeol poked my forehead.

I nodded.

"Did he not come for me?"

My eyes started to tear upon the thought.

"He's outside. He didn't dare to come inside because he was scared something might have happened to y-"

I ran out of the garage without listening the whole thing. I spotted a familiar figure few steps away from the entrance.

"Yahhh, Kwon Il-ha!!!", I screamed getting his attention.

I ran towards him, crashing my body into his as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up wrapping my legs around his waist. I snuggled into his neck ignoring the tears falling off my eyes. I could hear his faint sobs as well. I pulled away wanting to look at his face. His eyes were swollen.

Did he cry?

For me?

"You scared me for a second, coward", I hit his shoulder with my fist, still clinging to him like a koala with my other hand.

He was just staring at me with unreadable expression on his face. I called him a couple of times but he never responded scaring me.

"Ilha-ya, is something wrong?", I gazed at him with concern and continued since he was still silent, "See, I'm alright. I just got some small bruises. That's it"

"I..", his voice cracked and eyes shone because of tears.

I placed my hand on his shoulder giving it a squeeze. "I thought I would never see you again", a tear finally left his eye breaking my heart into billion pieces.

"Fuck it, I was not supposed to cry like a lose-"

I didn't let him finish, placing my finger on his lips, "Shh! Don't say anything". I moved my hand behind his neck, pulling him closer, placing my lips on his, waiting for him to kiss me back.

He was frozen for a second but finally kissed me back. I ran my hands through his hairs and he tightly held my waist pushing me into him. We pulled away after a moment catching our breaths, with our forehead resting against each other's.

I gave him a hug one last time and got down from him. I giggled when I noticed his flustered face, even though I was sure mine was the same.

"Don't laugh!", He hissed but I ignored it anyways.

"Did I tell you? You look really cute like this. Make me wanna kiss you again", I smiled cheekily.

My heart skipped a beat when he suddenly pulled me closer and stole a peck.

"I can do more. So you better stop teasing me, Jun", he smirked making me go insane.

I looked away trying to calm myself down.

Soon the others came out of the garage and all got into the van. I took a seat beside Il-ha.

"And let me tell you something. I plan to stick with you forever so don't think I'd ever leave you, Arraseo?", I whispered looking at him.

"I also have no plans of leaving this hand", he held my hand as I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He was smiling genuinely. His eyes almost disappeared. Just thinking about not having him in my life made me go crazy. At this point, I liked everything about him. Or maybe like was not a perfect word to express my feelings towards him. It was more than just like.

I think I love him.

Epilogue
Jo Jangsoo

I fell down because my legs gave in. I closed my eyes shut giving up as the sphere raced towards me. But the sphere never reached me. I heard some sounds and as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw the person I loved throughout my life.

Lee Yeojun.

My first love.

I didn't even remember the first time I saw her. She was pretty much there with me since forever because our mothers were best friends. My mother used to say that Yeojun was born in spring and I was born in winter, so she'd bring sunshine into my cold life.

Now I realised,

Mother was right.

She's my sunshine.

She was here to take me out of this dreadfully cold and lonely winter.

"Are you alright?", She asked me with concern filled in her eyes.

Without giving her any answer, I wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her tensed muscles but yet she gave me a pat.

She pulled back smiling at me as Huirak killed the sphere.

I smiled back ruffling her hair.

I knew something was up between her and Il-ha. I knew she liked him. So I backed off.

For her.

I guess I'll be just a friend for this life.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the story ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.8K 23
Cho Min Ha is just your ordinary high school student who just finished watching a new drama, 'Duty After School'. She hates that drama, specifically...
17.7K 904 16
❝ I'm sick, and I'm tired too. ❞ In which, two girls start to helplessly fall in love with each other, while also facing the worst time of their live...
315K 10.6K 53
An unexpected relationship blooms in their high school life,instead of choosing one of them,Y/N decided to try things out with all four of them. Funn...
39.4K 1.8K 20
CSAT D-50. A cruel test to survive. When an alien invasion turns two people who hate each other run holding each other's hands. An extremely delicat...