After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow

102 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 73 Talking about the day after tomorrow (reincarnation of dirty soil)

    The fierce battle fell into an eerie silence.

    Ten seconds ago, when the smoke cleared and the three of Jiuji saw Gojoharu wearing a junior high school uniform, with Ritsu holding a dagger to his neck, the hearts of the three of them fell to the ground with a thud.

    Guan Jian: ... It seems that the call was wrong!

    Gojo Sora: ... It seems that the summoning was wrong! !

    Jiuci even shed bitter tears: It's over, it's over, this little guy who's younger than him doesn't work at all!

    Just when Wu Tiaochun asked: "Is there any misunderstanding between us...?", Guan Jian stepped forward without saying a word, and pulled Wu Tiaochun to avoid the threat of the law division's dagger.

    After working together several times, the three of them also had a tacit understanding. Seeing that Guan Jian came to save someone, they unanimously resisted the lawyer.

    It's too miserable, finally wasting mana to summon a person, but it seems that they still need their protection.

    The curse master who was manipulating behind came back to his senses and manipulated everyone to attack the four of them.

    The people being manipulated changed from being relaxed just now, and became serious.

    Li Si yelled: "Hui Ye."

    Hui Ye shot immediately, just now, he felt that Li Si's dagger was about to attack Mr. Chun, and forcibly suspended the spell control on everyone, only immune to his own spell control, and immune to the rest He couldn't last long under the crowd's manipulation.

    Hui Ye gave up immunity to other people, and was exclusively immune to Ritsu.

    So other people, under the control of the curse master, rushed up to attack the four of them. Li Si threw out his dagger, and took away his injured Wutiaochun while Guan Jian was dodging his waist.

    Guan Jian only felt his hand loosen, and the five springs in his hand disappeared.

    He looked up, but saw Ritsu protecting Wu Tiaochun, blocking Yi Gu Youtai's knife for him.

    In the ear, not far away, Jiujiuyuki complained while playing Wujokong: "I said you little devils, I became a super class earlier than you, you should release my control and let me protect Chun. "

    Haino, release me, I can open the domain and kill you all." Yi Chuan manipulated the doll, and directly faced Hui Ye who was immune to the effect of the spell.

    "Huino, you should release me, my spell power is the most abundant." Yi Guyou said weakly.

    While being quarreled with by them, I deeply felt that I had been deceived for a long time: ...

    don't you guys have a solution?

    But even with the help of Ritsu and Haino, they were only a little more relaxed.

    Although listening to their conversation, Chun?

    What they summoned was Wujochun?

    Wutiaokong also caught the key point. According to the records, Wutiaochun is also very powerful. He shattered the plan of Lisuo!

    While fighting, he looked at Gojoharu who was guarded by Ritsu behind him.

    Wu Tiaochun didn't know what happened, he just said a word tentatively, and felt a rush of flying sand and rocks, and he was pulled around twice in circles, and he didn't know who was pulling him behind him in a daze.

    The people around him also started fighting with thunder and clatter.

    Before Wutiaochun

    could figure it out, the man who was protecting him and fighting said softly: "Mr. Chun, your health is not good, please try to eat less of these things in the future." "Huh?" Wutiaochun raised his eyes,

    confused During the battle, he recognized in astonishment that the person standing in front of him was the man who was holding a dagger to his neck just now.

    When he spoke, his tone was so gentle that it seemed a little gentle, which was in sharp contrast to his cold expression.

    Gojo Haru: "???"

    However, as the man spoke, the man in white who was fighting with him also said softly, "Chun, long time no see."

    "I didn't expect to see such a small spring." The man with hair curled up like a sea urchin also took time to say during the battle.

    Wutiaochun: "???"

    Why do they all look familiar with him.

    Others also spoke one after another.

    "Chun, remember, if something happens to your body in the future, you must tell Wu, and ask him to find a curse spirit called Daoist, he can save you." Wutiaochun looked into the distance, with long hair tied into a ball

    head The man said lightly.

    "Mr. Chun, take good care of yourself." Knotweed Youruhito.

    "Chun, don't worry about that guy a little bit." Ninety-Nine Yuki.

    "Chun, you are an idiot..."

    "Mr. Chun..."

    Gentle calls rang in my ears, Gojo Haru was blocked behind Ritsu, staring at everyone blankly, although the battle in their hands did not stop, But compared to their ruthless fighting, their tone of voice is familiar, and their teasing words are full of kindness.

    "Rely on us a little more, Chun."

    They shouted his name: Chun, Chun...

    He had never felt that his name was so soft.

    He seemed to be a friend they hadn't seen for a long time, as if they were wandering in another world...

    Who are they?

    What can be seen more clearly than Gojoharu is the Jiuji who fought with them. The fierce attack was suppressed, and as they approached at close range, the eyes of the conjurers who fought with them were smiling, but they were not thinking about fighting with them at all. on the battle.

    This is in battle.

    Wu Tiaochun took each of them into his eyes, everyone was so strange, but why did they look at each other with nostalgia.

    "Who are you?" He couldn't help asking.

    "Your future companion." Yi Gu Youtai said.

    "So, don't abandon us casually after spring." Fu Heihui said.

    Gojoharu is not stupid, he has a vague guess, did he come to the future world by accident?

    Listen to their previous conversation, are they under control?

    He was about to ask some more questions, but he heard the lawyer say: "No, we don't have enough time. Our avatars rely on conjurers to supply the magic power for battle. After being immune to his control, we can't maintain our avatars for too long. "

    Huiye also said: "Yes, I can't help you all immunize, we will find a way to help them solve their current predicament as soon as possible." For a long time, tears of emotion flowed out

    .

    This group of people finally remembered them, and continued to fight. They are gone.

    The corner of Wujo Kong's mouth twitched. Although the call was wrong, if Wujochun hadn't appeared, these guys would probably have to train them for a while.

    Yigu Youtai's ability is also copied, he understands how Wujoharu was summoned, and under his command, Ritsu handed Wujoharu to Guanjian, "Use Chun to summon Wujo Wu, he can help you solve the current situation. dilemma."

    As soon as Chun was handed over to Guan Jian, the figures of Ritsu and Hui Ye began to become transparent.

    They ran out of mana and couldn't maintain their existence.

    At the last second when they disappeared, he turned his head and took a deep look at Chun, his pupils lit up, and he smiled slightly.

    Although they didn't say anything, their dependence on and love for him was almost visible to the naked eye.

    He stared blankly at the disappearance of Ritsu and Huino, Guan Jian held his hand and activated the summoning spell again.

    "Gojo Satoru, come out!"

    There was a bang, mist lingered, Gojoharu turned his head and saw a tall figure slowly appearing in the hazy mist, with the sound of fighting still in his ears, he felt something was wrong, Wujou ...Is it that tall?

    The mist like milk tulle dissipated, and the people behind the fog slowly revealed their real appearance. Gojo Haru looked up, with a broom-like hairstyle, strange eyepatch, and strange uniform.

    What a weird weirdo!

    Gojoharu: "..."

    That guy...you seem to have summoned the wrong person?

    But this strange person stared at him blankly, stretched out his hand to take off his blindfold, his silver hair fell down, like the vast eyes in the sky, he was fixed in his eyes.

    Gojoharu stares unconsciously, these eyes, this face... seems to be the enlightenment after growing up?

    He observed the other party, and the other party observed him seriously, and then, like a cat stealing, he raised his lips, stuck his armpit with his hands, held him up high like a child, and looked at him seriously Looking at him, with a smile in his tone: "Little Chun~"

    Gojo Haru lifted his feet off the ground, and looked at Gojo Satoru who was smiling brightly in front of him.

    His younger brother is obviously cool and fashionable, why did he grow up: "..."

    Wu Tiaochun tried his best to maintain his calm expression: "You put me down."

    "Don't let me go!"

    He stuffed his head into Chun's neck, acting like a baby said.

    Why are you acting so skillfully like a baby?

    Gojoharu is in a complicated mood.

    Guan Jian, who was still fighting next to him

    , said cautiously, "That..." "

    Well, Gojo Haru, please save us! We're about to be beaten to death!" shouted Jiuji, who had received another punch from the knotweed stick.

    "Wu, I know you're very happy to see Chun, but you'd better solve the current troubles quickly and catch up with Chun." Xia Youjie reminded him unbearably.

    Gojo Satoru embraced Gojo Haru, turned his head, and saw that his old friends and students were all here.

    "Teacher, your incarnation relies on the summoner's spell power, be careful not to run out of his spell power." Knotweed reminded.

    "His unlimited power can keep mana alive forever." Fu Heihui fought with Wujo Kong, reminding him lightly.

    "Yeah, I forgot!" Hu Zhang chuckled.

    After being beaten for a long time, he didn't want to say anything, he vomited blood and said, "Quick! Help us!" "

    Ah~ you are here too!" Wujo Satoru proudly carried Chun on his shoulders, and looked at his students and friends proudly.

    Fu Heihui stared at him deadly.

    Ninety-nine Yuki was speechless.

    Xia Youjie smiled dangerously.

    Hu Zhang didn't understand what Teacher Wu Tiao was doing.

    Yi Guyou is too helpless to sweat, Mr. Wutiao, you will be beaten if you do this.

    Gojo Haru pressed Gojo Wu's shoulders, and kicked his legs: "...let me go!"

    Gojo Goto was showing off enough, so he dragged Guan Jian over slowly, let him take a good look at Chun, then squeezed his fists and went on stage .

    Then they were beaten by... gangs.

    Although Gojo Satoru has six eyes and no lower limit, his friends and students, as well as Haru's subordinates, are not easy to mess with.

    The curse masters summoned them in their heyday. When they went together, even Wujo Wu couldn't gain the upper hand, and the only advantage Wujo Wu had was that the curse power of the opposite curse master had to supply seven or eight super magicians. There is no lower limit and no need to know the magic power, he can fight for a long time.

    Even if half of the strength is subtracted, this level of battle is not something Jiuci and the three can participate in.

    The three of them were pushed out of the battle circle at some point, and could only watch the conjurers fighting in front of them.

    Their actions are so exaggerated that the eyes cannot catch them, and their use of spells is even more eye-opening... This is like a unique teaching.

    The three students stared wide-eyed, watching the battles of these magicians a hundred years ago, they realized how immature their fighting skills were. Watching their battles, they seemed to be able to feel that in that chaotic period where spells were rampant, how could they How many brutal battles have there been.

    Jiuci's eyes lit up: "I'm so excited!"

    Wu Tiaokong murmured: "Goosebumps are coming out."

    "This is the power of a super conjurer a hundred years ago." No, half of it must be subtracted. , burst into a strong fighting spirit.

    Gojo Haru let out a long breath, straightened his clothes, and quietly took in the battle in front of his eyes, his exquisite face was expressionless, but his blue eyes were a little dazed.

    He knows how strong Wujo Wu is. He is a rare super magician at a young age. He wants to become a powerful supporting role and gain popularity, but...seeing these super magic spells that are evenly matched with Wujo Wu division.

    Can he really do it?

    Gojo Haru doubted himself.

    In the fierce battle, the magic power of the curse master was continuously consumed, and the people on the opposite side disappeared one by one.

    And every person who disappeared, most of them had to look in his direction.

    In the end, Yi Gu was destroyed by Gojo Wujo and lost his incarnation. He said to Chun: "See you next time, Chun."

    Chun was slightly stunned.

    Everyone seems to like his appearance...

    Gojoharu looked away uncomfortably, the battle was over, and Jiuji beside him looked at the remaining Gojo Satoru, and ran up excitedly, "Senior Gojo, is it Senior Gojo Wu, right? I admire you very much, can we take a photo together?"

    Gojo Sora also looked expectantly at Gojo Satoru.

    Wujo Wu made a casual comparison, took a photo with Jiuji, and looked at Chun.

    After dealing with Jiuci, he came to Chun and said to Guan Jian: "Can you support me for a while? I want to spend more time with Chun."

    "Yes! You can do whatever you want!" Guan Jian said without hesitation.

    Jiuji, who got the group photo, also looked at the Wujo brothers.

    Who was the boy who was summoned for the first time? They called him Chun, and I remembered for a long time that the teacher just mentioned this before the mission.

    It's Gojo Spring!

    It was the Gojo Haru who opened up a new world with blood and cruel methods. It was rumored that he controlled 99% of the magicians when he was alive. He set off a frenzy of magic spells and personally created the seeds of hope.

    The era he lives in is an era of chaos, he is both good and evil, he is neither black nor white, and he cannot be judged by any standpoint.

    Wutiaochun is Wutiaochun.

    In Jiuji's mind, the image of the villain in black clothes, standing on a high position, and ruthlessly watching the world faded from his mind instantly, and turned into an immature middle school student in front of him, even gnawing on a popsicle.

    This is five springs! ! ? ?

    He looked at Gojo Satoru who was walking in front of Gojoharu not far away, and subconsciously held his breath nervously.

    The cartoon "The Sorcerer" once broadcast the decisive battle. After Wujo Wu, the strongest, was released, he saw that his brother who had gone astray was dying, and he felt remorseful and chose to forgive him.

    So, in the face of his brother who will betray him in the future, what will Wujo Satoru do? !

    Gojo Sora noticed Kuji's expression.

    Is this guy an idiot? Didn't this guy see that Gojo Satoru was still playing around with Gojochun?

    "So the incarnation is Gojo Satoru who has not yet been betrayed?" Jiuji also recalled the episode in the battle and murmured.

    Yes, incarnate... no, no!

    Wu Tiaokong: "..."

    His thoughts almost went astray following Jiuji.

    Unlike the idiot Jiuji who didn't know anything, he had read the inside story recorded by Gojo's family, and he felt that no matter when Gojo Satoru would make a move against Gojo Haru.

    Because after Wutiaochun's death, Wutiao Wu is the one who can't tolerate others to slander Wutiaochun's existence.

    Therefore, the two brothers who are deeply in love will definitely have a touching goodbye!

    Gojo Sora looked at them expectantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 38.2K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.8K 121 79
Alternative Title: 我画的文豪找上门来了! Author: pity late Summary: Akizuki Rennuma, an unknown cartoonist, with superb drawing skills, but the plot is...
3.7K 97 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...