After the forum was exposed...

Por Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... Más

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

71: Continuation

110 4 1
Por Spinfoxie

Chapter 71 Continuation 001

The blood was everywhere, and the passers-by screamed and gave way, and the conjurers who arrived late avoided the passers-by at a safe distance.

Fu Heihui was hanging on Nue's claws, and fell from the tall building, just in time to see the scene in front of him.

Seeing Chun, who was shunned by the crowd, lying on the bluestone slab covered in blood, his face was stained with blood, his pale skin lost its color, and was dazzlingly white.

He lay on the ground and closed his eyes quietly, as if the world had nothing to do with him, and fell asleep deeply.

His short silver hair fell on his forehead, making him look extraordinarily dull.

Fu Heihui blinked blankly, as if the sound in his ears was temporarily lost, and everyone was separated from him by a layer of frosted glass.

He didn't know how he came to Chun's side, and how he hugged his still warm body.

All he knew was that he was going to take Chun to find Nitro.

Teacher Nitzi, he will definitely heal Chun well.

This kind of thought gave him a little strength, and he rushed towards the building of the Conjuration Association with Chun in his arms.

"Fu Hei..." What woke him up again was the call of the knotweed daring not to disturb him.

Then, the frosted glass isolated from the world seemed to shatter in an instant. He looked around and saw all the magicians and all the non-magicians who came to the banquet in the magnificent hall of the Magic Association, standing on the stairs, standing in the distance In a circle, looking at him, looking at the silent spring in his arms.

They watched him quietly and sadly, as if something particularly sad had happened.

Not only the non-conjurer, but also the knotweed, the wild rose, and the ninety-nine Yuki teacher...they surrounded him and looked at him with red circles in their unbearable eyes.

"Kumizhang, do you know where Teacher Nitzi is? Chun seems to be injured..."

The person in his arms seemed to have lost a bit of strength, his body was so soft that his heart trembled, Fu Heihui asked them, and then he heard a footstep, he turned his head suddenly, and saw Teacher Wutiao coming in from the door.

Teacher Wutiao, who was covered in blood, looked at him, and when he noticed the person in his arms, he was stunned for a moment.

Fu Heihui lowered his eyes, Chun's body in his arms was soft, he was hugged softly in his arms, he seemed to be asleep, and it seemed that he would never wake up again.

Seeing these two identical faces, Fu Heihui seemed to have found someone he could rely on, and only then did his green eyes faintly glow with water, revealing the color of pleading: "Teacher Wutiao, Chunhe..." Teacher Wutiao,

help Let's spring.

But even Gojo Satoru couldn't turn death back and bring people back to life.

Gojo Satoru blinked his eyes, the six eyes seemed to be broken, and he shed tears unconsciously. He looked at Haru in Hui's arms, and the pain in his chest became more and more intense.

Xia Youjie was one step slower than the knotweed, he went up to the top floor, and assisted Li Si to kill the rope who had thrown away his body and wanted to escape.

Yan Suo thought that he could avoid Chun's ability by throwing away his body. Seeing the escaped brain, Li Suo immediately held a dagger and tried to insert it into his brain.

Yansuo dodged, but before Li Si launched a second attack, the red silk thread had already wrapped around him, burning his brain to death.

When he died, Sensuo, aware of the danger, struggled and shouted Chun's name angrily, his words were full of resentment.

Xia Youjie looked at this scene in confusion, and got an explanation from the law department.

His heart trembled slightly, and after finishing the rope, he hurried downstairs.

Even he didn't know about Chun's ability in the domain, until he went downstairs, he was still wondering if this was the plan that Chun had made early on.

Chun must not be dead, he must be downstairs, as before, playing tricks on everyone, and then asked them with a smile: Are you scared by him?

Until, when he rushed out, he saw Fu Heihui holding Chun. The uniform on Fu Heihui's body was stained with blood, but he didn't seem to notice it at all, and just walked forward with all his heart.

Yan Suo's sudden attack caused many people to gather on the first floor. They noticed Fu Heihui who was holding the corpse, and all of them cast surprised eyes on him.

Xia Youjie was standing in the shadow behind the crowd, looking at Chun, who was peacefully sleeping in Fu Heihui's arms, he seemed to be nailed in place, and he didn't have the courage to step forward to confirm.

Tinnitus sounded, his fingers twitched slightly, malice surged up.

All of them taste like monkeys, so disgusting.

Suddenly, with a bang, the door was pushed open from the outside, and Wu Tiaowu, who had rescued a carload of people, came back. He still had traces of battle on his body, his brows and eyes were stern, blood was splattered on his body and hair, and he was unstoppable, but Those cold blue eyes were crying unconsciously as if against the master's wishes.

Even after seeing Chunhou in Fu Heihui's arms, she trembled uncontrollably.

Far away, across the crowd, Xia Youjie met Gojo Wu's eyes, and both of them saw the stagnant suffocation in each other's eyes... At that moment,

he couldn't help recalling that hot, disgusting, maggot-filled place again. It's summer.

The urge to destroy everything hit my heart again.

He covered his lips and nose, thinking uncontrollably, it's just a thousand monkeys, it's just a rope, why... With a

click, a weak flame burst out from the lighter.

The hand holding the cigarette trembled slightly, put it in his lips, and took a deep breath. The bitter smell of smoke filled his lungs and penetrated into his flesh and blood.

She looked at Chun who was lying on the bed.

Wu Tiaochun lay there quietly, the blood on his face was wiped off, his bloodless skin looked paler and more transparent under the bright light.

That face used to be always smiling, pulling her away from the place where Jie and Wu were fighting, smiling and stuffing her with various snacks, and said with a smile, it's okay.

Nitro didn't hold back, and took another drag on the cigarette.

She sucked so hard that she couldn't help coughing, and the blue eyes were a little more tired.

Her ability has saved countless people, but she will never be able to save Wu Tiaochun.

She looked down at Gojo Wujo who was sitting next to her, and remembered just now when she saw Wujo Wujo, he was hugging Chun, with tears streaming down his eyes, and looked at her numbly: "Grat, is Chun still breathing? "

Six Eyes couldn't see it more clearly, they all knew clearly that the person in their arms had no breath.

But she continued to cast her spells on Chun.

Everything is useless.

The mantra was overdrawn and her limbs were sore and weak. She shivered and closed her hands, leaning against the wall, smoking a cigarette, and looking at Wujo Wu.

Gojo Satoru, who had always been high-spirited, lowered his head at this time, his silver hair fell dimly on his forehead. Behind the silver hair, his once shining eyes became numb. He stared blankly at the phone in his hand and at the manga page. .

It's just that there is a crack in the phone that was broken, just above the smiling face.

Like a broken person.

Gojo Satoru sensed Glass' gaze, and knew without looking that Haru had no hope of being rescued.

He murmured: "Chun's men said...Chun chose to commit suicide in order to kill Rensuo..."

He remembered the comics he saw in the prison gate. The joy of a new life awaited him, and the sunlight stretched Chun's figure very long...

But he didn't return until the sunset.

When the two met, Chun smiled and looked at him in the candlelight.

Scenes from the past are recalled, Chun's every move, every frown and smile, the appearance of calling his name... The

memory of the person is lying in front of him at this moment, but his heart is still burning hotly, Chun Xian alive in his heart.

He asked countless questions, and without asking, he could imagine how Chun would answer.

Chun must not care, and said with a casual smile, "Because I'm a big brother."

Big brother...

Gojo Satoru's eyes trembled, and he took Chun in the phone into his eyes.

Chun's funeral on a sunny day.

Coincidentally, it happened to be Lichun that day.

When he faked his death before, many people attended his funeral. Perhaps Chun knew that this day would exist, so he asked everyone to rehearse in advance, so that they would not be so sad when they learned that he really died.

But the second time, the college students were more sad than imagined.

Because a miracle of one in ten thousand has already happened once, this time, Chun's death is a real death, a death without turning around.

Everyone in the high school, everyone in the capital, Chun's subordinates... even the newborn conjurer, and politicians who are familiar with Chun, all dressed in black came to pay their respects.

The conjurer born in the death migration didn't want to come, but for his ideal, Chun even used his own life as a bargaining chip to kill the enemy, so what can they say?

In front of his tomb are white flowers one after another, so many that they can hardly fit.

Gojo Satoru stood in front of the tombstone, watching the people who came put down flowers one by one, and worshiped devoutly.

Suddenly, a little girl in a white dress walked up to Gojo Satoru.

Gojo Satoru looked down at her.

The little girl was nervous, but she stretched out her hand and handed the flower in front of Gojo Satoru.

"I was on the top floor that day, and I am very grateful to Mr. Chun for saving me..." She mustered up her courage and met Gojo Wu's eyes, "I know that you are the person he cares about the most, and he definitely...doesn't want you to be sad... ..."

The little girl's eyes were clear, with a glance of concern, she didn't know what to say, she stuffed the flower in Gojo Satoru's hand, and ran away quickly.

Gojo Satoru stared blankly at the flower fluttering in the wind in his hand, it bloomed so beautifully, the white petals were soft and slender, there was no feeling of sadness at all, just like spring... always smiling, coaxing you in your own

way with him.

But the person who coaxed him, the person who wanted to protect him, the person who pampered him forever...had already slept forever.

The wind blew the silver hair of Wujo Satoru, he lowered his head and stretched out his hands to protect the flowers that were shaken by the wind.

He felt lucky that he was wearing sunglasses.

The magic world says that twins are a whole, and when one of them dies, the other will be perfected.

But when he lost Chun, it was as if a part of his body had been forcibly dug out. His whole body was cold and aching, and as time went by, it became more and more severe.

The funeral is over.

Ye Qiangwei held back tears, Fu Heihui lowered his eyes wearily, and Knotweed Yujin's eye sockets were also red.

Back in the college, the three of them didn't want to talk. Suddenly, their mobile phones rang.

They were all too familiar with this voice.

It is a notification of forum updates.

Fu Heihui looked at the phone, the real Chun was dead, but the Chun in the manga was still alive.

Haru in the manga is still alive.

He unconsciously repeated this sentence in his mind, and involuntarily clicked on the latest update of the manga.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
20.6K 1.2K 23
The story is totally based on character of YRKKH. Ruhi Birla and Abhimanyu Birla the most loved and celebrated pairing as Poppy and Princess. I want...
7.3K 342 13
𝐇𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 (𝐡𝐞𝐫/𝐡𝐢𝗺) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭, 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 (𝐡𝐞/𝐬𝐡𝐞) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲.. 𝗼𝐡 𝐧𝗼, (𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞) 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗼...
7.3K 276 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...