Eclipsed (Demon Slayer)

By WhyMinnie

Ashaya Akari, one lost soul, left to die from a demon attack nearly turned her to a full demon, with partial... More

Day one
strength
final
formula of
defiance
evolve
awareness
bloody
wounds and all
corps rules
trial
rehabilitation
strength
2. Mugen
Flame Hashira
dream
upper
sudden
3. flashy
entertainment district
who are you
upper six
finding the source
gathering
defeat
something new
The great sleepover
The Swordsmith Village

the great sleepover pt.2

99 4 5
By WhyMinnie

She pulls out a Ouija board as thunder cracks across the sky. Gyomei started to pray in the corner.

"Do you even know how to use a spirit board?" I asked.

"No... I'm sure they have directions somewhere." She fumbles around with the box.

I put my hands out and she placed the box with me as I open it, putting the board down and taking out the planchet.

"Why are we doing this?" Tengen mutters.

"Shh." I say throwing the box behind me hitting Giyu. "So, everyone puts two fingers on the planchet, we circle around the board for as many people that are playing, then we can ask questions. Also the little hole in the planchet, you can look through it and see ghost."

"How do you know so much about this?" Asked Shinobu.

"My mother, she's about that life." I shrugged.

"Fingers in." Misturi says as I put my fingers on the planchet.

"I think I'll sit this one out." Tanjiro says backing up, Zenitsu agrees.

"Alright." I sighed as Tengen, Rengoku, Obanai, Shinobu, Misturi, Giyu and Sanemi out their fingers on the planchet. Inosuke is eating again, and Muichiro is sleeping, aww. We circled around the board eight times.

"Someone ask a question..." I whisper.

"Why don't you ask?" Obanai says.

"Did I say you could speak to me?"

"Dear spirits, will I ever find a husband?" Misturi asked as the planchet moved around.

"Who's doing that? Tengen?" Sanemi breaks the silence, he shakes his head, "Rengoku?"

He shakes his head.

The planchet lands on yes and she beams with happiness. "Thank you spirits!"

"Will Tengen ever stop stealing women from people that could have a chance?" Giyuu asked as Tengen side eyed him, the piece moving to no.

Tengen nodded with a smirk.

"Will Shinobu and Akari get any taller?" Asked Obanai.

My jaw drops in disbelief.

"Obanai, that's not nice." She smiled as the piece moved to no, her smile drops.

"Will Obanai ever be a man?" I asked as he cocked his head my direction.

"I will have you know-" the planchet moved to m-a-y-b-e. "What the f-"

"Do people like me?" Asked Giyu as we all went silent, nothing from the board.

"Great, it's broken." Sanemi says as all the lights and candles go out, a girl shrieks in the dark.

"Who was that?" Tengen says in the dark.

"Wasn't me." Misturi says. "Shinobu?"

"Never in my life."

"Akari is the only one left, the demon wouldn't scream." The wind Hashira states.

"Was not me." I moved around trying to find the match box, tripping over someone. I yelped my body hitting someone.

"I caught you!" Rengoku smiled so bright I could see his teeth.

"Is that you grabbing my legs?" I question.

"Unfortunately no!" He says as I realized his hands were on my waist.

"I swear to every single god in existence, that if whoever doesn't move their dry hands off of my legs, I will burn you at the stake!" I growled, the hands moving away quickly.

A match scrapes the box causing a small flame as a candle lit up, Gyomei lights more. "That was so scary. We need to pray."

"We need to figure out which one of these pervs touched me." I say as everyone looks at Tengen.

"Okay, that's offensive." He says crossing his arms.

"Uzui, did you?" Shinobu smiled.

"Of course not, I'm not that much of a deviant. It was probably Sanemi, I see the way you look at her."

"It's with pure hate." He states.

My bottom lip trembles, trying not to cry. "B-but-"

Rengoku holds me in an embrace. "How dare you make her cry?"

"She kicked me in the balls!"

"It's not like you need them." Tengen rolls his eyes.

"Why am I even here? This is stupid-" he started but we heard a loud crash into the hallway. Everyone froze, absolutely no one moves a muscle, now we done it...I lifted the planchet carefully putting it to my eye looking around the room, stopping at the corner.

"W-what is it?" Misturi trembles.

"The... the-" I cleared my throat putting the planchet down. "We need to close this up."

"Yep." Everyone agrees as we went around the board eight times, I say a prayer and put the board back in the box.

I throw it out the door, to the veranda. "We're not doing that anymore."

"What did you see, Akari?" Tanjiro asked as Zenitsu was hiding behind him in the candle light.

"Doesn't matter, but I'm happy to know none of you are perverts."

"What's next, Misturi?" Obanai asked.

She smiled. "Dinner!"
~

We finished setting the table, dishes ranging from Gyoza, Sukiyaki, vegetables, Tofu and of course rice. I was sitting at the end of the table, from my right is Tengen, Sanemi, Shinobu, Giyuu, Zenitsu,then at the other end is Misturi. To my left, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Rengoku, Obanai. Gyomei fell asleep, just like Muichiro...some sleepover.

I started with some Sukiyaki and Vegetables. I just now noticed how BIG Gyomei is, he's like seven feet tall, I have to break my neck just to look at him. His pronouns are fe/fi/fo/fum.

"Hmm hmm." Nezuko bumps me.

"Hm?" I covered my mouth.

"Hmm." She sits down beside me and leans her head on my side.

I nod. "Okay."

"I think she's tired." Tanjiro says patting her head. "It's her first sleepover."

"Mine too." I say taking a sip of my tea.

"Really? Like ever?"

"I wasn't allowed to have friends. I had one friend but they tried to sell me for a donkey."

"Damn." Tengen says.

"You're worth more than a donkey, my love." Zenitsu professed.

"Yeah, okay."

Tanjiro drops his chopsticks and covered his face frustrated. "Zenitsu."

"I wonder what they would want with a donkey?" Shinobu taps her chin.

"I would prefer not to say."

"Hey! You ate all the Gyoza!" Sanemi says to Inosuke and he cackles, shoving more food in his face.

"Inosuke." I said sweetly. "We talked about this."

"Don't sweet talk me! You promised we'd fight but here we are!"

I stare at him for a minute.

"Should we place our bets now?" Asked Obanai. Everyone pulls out there money.

I stood up. "Let's fight then."

He stands up, cracking his knuckles. "It's about time! Comin' through!"

He runs at me and I back hand him, holding him by his ear. "What did I say about this?"

He grumbled. "To act like a human, not an animal."

"That's right. Now go sit in the corner and think about your life." I let go of his ear and he mutters as he sat in the corner.

"I think I have mommy issues now." Tengen says.

I yawned as I sat back down, Nezuko was already asleep in Tanjiro's lap. It's getting late, we should get ready for bed soon. I yawned again and Rengoku looks at me curious with a smile as always. Stop, I command thee. Why can none of these grown ass men grow facial hair?

"We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow so why don't we get to bed?" Misturi smiled.

"What the hell do you mean by tomorrow?" The wind Hashira didn't sound to happy.

"Well it was supposed to be a secret."

"I would have to check my schedule." Giyuu clears his throat.

"What schedule? You have no friends." The butterfly Hashira smiled, his face drops.

"I have friends."

"Oh, my apologies, I went too far again."

~
I laid flat on my back staring at the ceiling, this is quite uncomfortable, on one side Rengoku is smiling at me and in the other side Sanemi is giving me a death stare. Who put me here? If I die, just know that it was Sanemi, and I fought for my life.

Could I take him...not in a fight but I will definitely try my best. I turned over to face Rengoku as my back was starting to hurt. He turned as well, when does he not smile.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Hello!"

"Hey!" Tengen sat up on his arm beside him. "Stop talking so loud, I need my beauty sleep."

"Okay, princess." I smiled.

He pointed his finger at me. "I will get you, you just wait." He lays back down.

I take a bite out of a gummy as I chewed, I felt like Rengoku wanted some. I give him a handful, trying not to show my nervousness. He smiled with glee as he took them. Tengen's big ass hand reached over The flame Hashira, cupping his hand.

"What?" I asked as he hit my arm. I put some gummies in his hand and he leaves. He comes back for more and I pushed his hand away, he hand leaves and comes back, grabbing the bag my gummies were in, pulling me with it. I yelped, as I was now laying in the both of them.

"I am not doing this with you." I whisper, blowing my hair out of my face.

"This is mine now." He says as I climbed over to him trying to pull it way but he throws me back over to my spot. I crossed my arms, big, stupid, muscle man! I laid back down and turned to face the other way, my eyes looking directly into Sanemi's. He didn't blink so I thought this was a staring contest, so I stare back.

"Stop staring at me or I will tear those beaty eyes out of your skull." He says as I gasped.

"You are so mean. Do you need a hug?"

He shoved his hand over my face. "No!" He fully shifted my body back to Rengoku. I frowned, maybe I shouldn't have kicked him in the balls.

~
The next morning...

"Mmm." I grumbled going into have half stretch but couldn't fully because I felt weight on me. I keep trying to move but it was useless, I grumbled as I gave in to opening my eyes. I could see yellow and red over my eyes, my pupils shrank, his head is on my head, his face is on my face...I looked down to see his arms around me but there was another set of arms around me from behind. Oh, my god... it's Sanemi!

I couldn't move my feet neither, Inosuke was holding my leg tightly as my other leg was on the wind Hashira. When did he get there? Why are they on me? I was starting to freak out at this point when a hand pushed up on Rengoku's side, revealing the Sound Hashira.

"Sup?" He says cuddling with his best friend.

"What...the...he-" I started when he pokes my eyes. "Ow!"

"Go back to sleep."

"Oh, my what's happening here?" Misturi says looking down at us. "I hope I'm not interrupting."

"I have never seen so much spooning in my life." Obanai walks by.

"No. No!" I say horrified.

Rengoku makes a soft noise as his face gets closer to mine, is it getting hotter in here...

"Akari, are you okay?" Tanjiro raises his eyebrow with concern.

Zenitsu let's out a high pitched scream. "Who said you guys can touch her?!

"Shut up!" Tengen throws a pillow at him, finally sitting up. Rengoku shifted again, moving his head looking down at me.

"Good morning!" He smiled

"G-g-g-" I was to flushed to say anything, he feels my forehead.

"Hm, yes, you must have a fever! Shinobu, we need medicine right way!" He says standing up.

"Oh, yes." She says leaving the room. I let out a breath as my chest heaves up and down, now it's just two left.

Tanjiro and Zenitsu grab Inosuke's feet but he had a firm grip on my leg, nearly dragging me away. He finally wakes up, ramming both Zenitsu and Tanjiro, then runs off the veranda, never to be seen again. I start pulling Sanemi's arms from my torso, he moved his head off my shoulder, his eyes meeting mine.

He screamed, then I screamed, Giyuu screams from the corner and then it was silent.

"Why are you screaming?" Muichiro walks in the room.

"No reason." Tengen assured him. "You're going to be late."

"Late for what?"

"You're a gardener, remember? You got tree's to cut down."

"Oh, that's right." He says taking out his sword and walks outside.

I was flabbergasted, poor boy.

"Now that we are all awake, it's time for our next activity." Misturi smiled.

"Let's pray first." Gyomei hands out Bibles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 175 22
Since ancient times, demons and demon slayers fought for humanity's safety and future. For as long as anyone would recall, no human or demon were abl...
155K 4.2K 36
โŠนโ‚Šโ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โœฟใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆใ†โ”ˆโ‚ŠโŠน ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜...
22.3K 524 16
What if another hashira had a tsuguko? Let's find out
65.9K 2K 46
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...