The Cat And The Snake

By Harriet_Potter8

Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Q... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Detectives (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 2 - Putting A Theory To The Test (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 3 - Saved By A Snake (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 4 - Sup Dude (Nino/Carapace)
A/N: Ergent, Must Read Before Chapter 5
Chapter 5 - Buzzing Busy Bee (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 7 - Little Lying Liar Lie-La (Narrator)
Chapter 8 - Oh It's A Bitch (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 9 - Love Drunk (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 11 - Confessions (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 12 - Encountered (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 13 - I Won't Say I'm In Love (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 6 - Sneaky Little Fox (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 14 - Cats In The Bag (Narrator)
Chapter 15 - The Fall Of Lila Rossi (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 16 - No Longer A Mistake (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 17 - Loving You Is Losing Game (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 18 - Finally Together (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 19 - His Ex (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 20 - Dusk Till Dawn (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 10 - I Can't Help Falling In Love With You (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 21 - The Rise Of Another Hero (Narrator)
Chapter 22 - Unstoppable (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 23 - Just Another Awkward Situation (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 24 - Deja Vu Keeps Happening (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 25 - Forever & Always (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 26 - Winning The War (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 27 - Alibi (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 28 - It's All Over (Julela/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 29 - Salute (Narrator)
Chapter 30 - Even Cats Need Advice Too (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 31 - Three Magical Words (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 32 - A Million Dreams (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 33 - Immortals (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 34 - Perfect Two (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 36 - I've Got You Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 37 - House Of Memories (Narrator)
Chapter 38 - The Greatest (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 39 - We Are Unbreakable (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 40 - Shine Brighter Than Stars (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 41 - Pumped Up Kicks (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 42 - Alive (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 43 - Try Everything (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 44 - Who's Laughing Now? (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 45 - Confetti (Narrator)
Chapter 46 - Dream It Possible (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 47 - How To Save A Life (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 48 - Snow Only Falls In Winter (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 49 - Ready As I'll Ever Be (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 50 - Set Fire To The Rain (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 51 - Fight Or Flight (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 52 - A Sister Needs Her Brother (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 53 - Stronger (Narrator)
Chapter 54 - Collide (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 55 - Closer (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 56 - Fearless (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 57 - Timber (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 58 - Applause (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 59 - On My Way (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 60 - Everything I Need (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 61 - Safe And Sound (Narrator)
Chapter 62 - Symphony (Marinette/Ladybug)
Chapter 63 - Cloud Nine (Luka/Viperion)
Chapter 64 - Never Give Up (Adrien/Chat Noir)
Chapter 65 - Sand In My Boots (Nino/Carapace)
Chapter 66 - Burn (Chloe/Queen Bee)
Chapter 67 - The Book Of You & I (Alya/Rena Rouge)
Chapter 68 - Domino (Juleka/Purple Tigress)
Chapter 69 - The Use In Trying (Narrator)

Chapter 35 - If We Have Eachother (Alya/Rena Rouge)

47 5 0
By Harriet_Potter8

Nino is my boyfriend, and I trust him, I love him, I care about him, and he means the world to me. I'm ready to tell him I'm Rena Rouge. But I don't know if it's the right time to tell him.

Hawk Moth's Akumas are getting more and more powerful. We had to fight two of them in the last fight. He's getting more evil everyday.

Yeah, but we get stronger everyday. He's going to lose and we're going to win. The two Supervillains we fought I recently learned were Zoe and Sabrina. Chloe's half-sister and Ex-best friend.

Now they try to hurt Chloe any way they can. And holding Miles hostage probably did the trick. But I'm proud that she was able to keep it together and got to be with him again because we saved him.

Actually, Queen Bee saved him but it was a team effort to defeat the Supervillains. Still, it was difficult.

And if Hawk Moth is getting more powerful, then it's definitely not the right time to tell Nino I'm Rena Rouge. I will tell him, one day. When we have the advantage over Hawk Moth or if something really bad is happening and we're in a serious situation.

I wouldn't say if it was a near death experience, but that's kind of what I'm saying. But hopefully it doesn't come to that.

*_*-~

"Is Adrien still mad at Luka?" I asked, the girls and I were hanging out. Having a nice girls night out. Just the four of us. Or five, because Juleka brought Rose. And of course we didn't mind.

She's always welcome to hang out with us. "Yep. Luka is really sad. Whenever Adrien ignores him, he goes all sad puppy. It takes me like all day to find a way to cheer him up." Juleka explained.

Rose nodded. "Even I can't cheer him up right away, its so sad how they're not always holding hands and being together anymore... They were the cutest couple in the entire School."

Juleka comforted her because that made her upset. "They haven't broken up have they? That would be horrible if they did..." Chloe said. Juleka shook her head.

"Adrien is just ignoring Luka, he hasn't even mentioned breaking up. If he wanted to break up with him he would have done it by now. And he would have had to talk to Luka. He isn't taking to him so there's nothing pointing to them breaking up over this." I sighed in relief when Juleka told us that.

But Adrien is still mad at Luka and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. "Girls, we're going to get Adrien to talk to Luka again, and I know just how to do it."

*_*-~

I turned on the light and it flashed in Adrien's face. I had forced him into this closet and may have tied him to a chair. Loosely of course, he could always just get out of it. But the door was locked so he couldn't leave.

"Alya, what are you doing?" He remained in the chair. "I'm trying to figure this out," I told him. "Figure what out?" He asked. "Why you're avoiding Luka. He's your boyfriend, you should have forgiven him by now," He frowned.

He remained quiet. "It's been like three days and you haven't spoken to him once." He should know this. He's the one who avoided Luka for three days.

"You still love him, right?" Adrien gave me a look that made it seem I was crazy with three heads.

"Of course I still love him. Just because I haven't talked to him, doesn't mean I love him any less. I just... Need some more time..." If Adrien needs more time, then he should have it.

He still loves Luka and that's all that matters. "I'd like to leave now. It feels like I'm a criminal in this chair with the light in my face," He commented. "Please," He added.

I sighed. "The rope is loose, just wiggle out of it. I didn't even tie a proper knot. I just wrapped it around you." I told him. He proceeded to wiggle out of the rope and stood up.

"Where are the rest of them?" He asked. I began to act innocent. "I don't know what you're talking about, this was all my doing." I knew he didn't buy it. He knows me to well.

"All your doing? Sure it may have been your idea, I've got no doubt about that, but there's no way you did this on your own. Are Marinette, Chloe, Juleka and perhaps Rose waiting outside with Luka and as soon as I leave they're going to shove us both back in here and you'll escape while you lock us in and force us to talk again because we'll be trapped in here alone... Together?"

I was too shocked to speak. That's exactly what we were planning to do! I quickly took out my phone to text Marinette.

To: Mari
From: Me
'Abort! Abort mission! Adrien knows what we're doing! He explained my plan to me better than I did!'

Hopefully she got my text and got Luka far away from here. "He better not be out there when I open this door," I heard Adrien mumble.

From: Mari
To: Me
'He refuses to leave until he sees Adrien! We can't get him out of here!'

Shoot. This is not going to end well. I quickly ran after Adrien after he forcefully unlocked the door and opened it, only to be greeted by his one and only boyfriend, Luka.

"Adrien, please, I need you to talk to me." But like the last three days Adrien ignored him. He walked right passed him and didn't say a word.

"I don't get it... Does he not love me anymore?" I gasped and immediately faced Luka. "No! He still loves you! More than anything, the fact that he's ignoring you right now doesn't mean he loves you any less. He told me that when I asked him if he still loves you and that was his answer. He just needs more time." Luka relaxed a bit knowing Adrien still loves him.

But he still looked worried. "How much time does he need? Because I don't know how much longer I can handle being away from him. I miss holding him in my arms, I miss talking to him, I miss his voice... I miss kissing him.... I miss him.." Poor Luka...

There's no way I could handle being in his situation with Nino. It would be too much. Even if I know Nino would never put me through that, I still worry about it.

Someone had to go after him, but I don't think he wants that, so the best thing for us to do is leave him alone.

*_*-~

"Pound it!"

I stayed behind and waited, Ladybug also stayed. I'm glad because she's the one I need to talk to. "You okay Rena?" I nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine but... Did you notice anything strange about Chat Noir and Viperion? They seemed a little off today." I think she took that into consideration.

"They did sort of act weird during the fight today... Like Chat Noir didn't taunt the Supervillain with his puns... It was odd. And Viperion... He was also not acting like himself." She noted.

"Maybe it's puberty? We're all going through it, right? It's what happens when you're a teenager." Because by the looks of it I'm pretty sure we're all around the same age.

Too bad we can't know eachothers identities, we could help one another out and watch eachothers backs. It would be nice.

*_*-~

"Are you sure about this?" Our Music class stood in the Stadium. It was almost ready for the Football games. "I'm positive," Chloe stood up and headed towards the microphone in the middle of the field.

As she walked to it, I had a strange feeling in my gut that someone was going to sabotage her performance. It's anyone's guess on who. Sabrina and Zoe.

Well, I'm not going to let them humiliate Chloe in front of thousands of people. I texted her a warning.

To: Chloe
From: Me
'Be ready.'

She looked up from her phone and I sent her a nod. She did it back, letting me know she got my message. Chloe began to sing, as usual her voice was beautiful.

But it was cut off when water balloons started heading her way. I shut my eyes and braced myself. "Whoa..." Nino's voice made me open my eyes.

It was amazing. Chloe was mid-air, dodging the water balloons. She landed on her feet and kept doing it. None of the balloons hit her. They didn't even graze her. They all missed her completely.

The crowd was cheering. They probably thought it was part of the entertainment before the games started. Chloe finished the Anthem without any further problems and the first game, the American Football game, started.

Mrs. Lopez lead our band. I was too busy playing the flute so I didn't know what was happening with the game. Nino was on drums. There were other instruments, like clarinets, violins, guitars, other flutes, it was just enjoyable to play. We practiced for weeks until it was finally perfected.

*_*-~

"That was an amazing performance out there today, I don't think I could be any prouder of you than I am right now." It was really fun. Especially since Chloe didn't let Sabrina and Zoe ruin her moment.

"I'm so proud of you... My girlfriend is so amazing." Miles was crying his tears of joy and Chloe was petting his hair. Nino glanced at him. "My girlfriend is pretty awesome too. She got the flute down in just a week." Excuse me? What did he say?

It was a little more than a week. Two weeks and a half actually. "Are you saying your girlfriend is better than mine?" Whoa. That escalated quickly.

"I never said she was better than yours! Chloe is my friend, her and Alya are equals." Nino defended himself. Miles rolled his eyes. "I know that, I'm just saying Chloe is just a tiny bit cooler..." Nino's mouth dropped open in shock.

"What did you say?" They stood up and started fighting, not a physical fight. More like throwing all the amazing things their girlfriends did. Also known as Chloe and me.

"We'll wait for them to cool down, let's go find Adrien and Luka and force them to talk again, even if it failed the last time, we're trying again until it works." She took my hand and the two of us walked away from our boyfriends who were still at it.

*_*-~

"I told you nothing we do will make him talk to Luka again any sooner. We should just respect his wish of needing more time." I said. Chloe sighed. "Yeah, you're right. We'll give him the time he needs."

I'm glad we're going to let Adrien have the time he needs. I just hope it isn't long. I don't think Luka can handle Adrien not taking to him for more than a few more days.

*_*-~

"So guys, if we know who Hawk Moth is, why can't we just go to the Agreste Mansion, break in and beat Mr. Agreste's ass and make sure he never Akumatize's anyone ever again. Why haven't we done that already?" Purple Tigress apparently likes violence.

Or somewhat. "We can't break into the Agreste Mansion." Ladybug said. "What if we get mistaken as burglars and Mr. Agreste's son, Adrien calls the cops?" She continued. "I'm not going to jail."

She crossed her arms over her chest. "Plus we can't just go in and kick his ass. It's uncivilized. We have to do this right." Queen Bee nodded.

"I have one question though..." She trailed off. "How did we come to the conclusion that Gabriel Agreste was Hawk Moth in the first place?"

I never thought about that. Chat Noir told us but how in the world did he even find out? He would have had to go to the Agreste Mansion or have seen Hawk Moth de-transform.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Carapace directed the question at Chat Noir. "Adrien told me." His answer was flat and there was no emotion in his voice.

"He wanted to talk to his Father and accidentally saw him going to his layer that's in the Mansion. And when his Father was not home he found... And it just came to him that his own Father was Hawk Moth." Still no emotion.

And if he did have an emotion, it would probably be sadness or anger. But what reason would he have to be sad or mad?

But I do have to admit I'm pretty angry myself. Gabriel Agreste the famous fashion designer. I'm angry because he's been putting people in danger for two years just for some magic jewelry.

He said Adrien told him, but why would he do that? And if it's true, that means... Adrien already knows his Father is Hawk Moth.

~-*_*

Haha! I feel like I'm writing them much faster because all my attention is going into this one book. Also, I'm going to ask you guys to do something at the very last chapter, just not yet because I'm not even close to the end lmao. I'm excited to write the next chapter because it's Juleka's point of view and she's my queen. She's going to kick ass like she wanted too. See you in the next chapter! Bye!
~A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.5K 72
!!!CRINGE WARNING!!! this was my first book and it's kinda all over the place, so read at your own risk ig !!!CRINGE WARNING!!! Marinette and Adrien...
7.1K 213 19
*Edited* Ladybug and Chat Noir were always responsible, to an extent, but always made sure that any victims weren't seriously harmed. Unfortunately t...
44.1K 1.1K 17
Ladybug is absent only for a week and when she comes back, she's pissed. Surprisingly, only Honey Bee - the new Bee holder in their team - is innocen...
60.6K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...