The Camera Girl *O2L Fanficti...

By ablondezbrunette

Kaitlynn is Kian Lawleys 15 year old sister. Ever since Kian had started SuperKian13 the deal was Kian drove... More

Intro....
New wheels
Ask and You Shall Recieve...
Stuffed up
Useful
Cool Nerds
Siamese fightin fuish
Some sweet dream.
The frosting on top.
Awkward Pt.1
Awkward Pt.2
I Could Marry You
Amaze Balls
If This Were Any Longer I'd Be A Dead & Gone
Freedom of Speech
That'd be Rad
Exotic Dancers
guys.

Untitled part

1.7K 37 26
By ablondezbrunette

Alright you guys. I think we've all established that I'm not going to finish this fan fiction but I think I owe it to you to tell you what was going to happen. First I have to clarify some things with the last chapter I know that there was some people arguing that O2L wasn't dead because a few members were hanging out in Las Vegas a while ago but you're wrong. O2L isn't the boys' friendship it was a collab channel they had because of their friendship and they grew up. Just because O2L is dead doesn't mean the boys' friendship is.

Okay! Now that I've gotten that point across time to reveal the ending to the story that I've known since I started it. Kaitlynn and Jc further their friendship and Kaitlynn falls for him. They don't date but they have strong feelings for eachother but neither or them make a move on it. Kaitlynn and Jc do however share a few passionate kisses. She is made extremely confused when Acacia and Sam begin texting again and she finds herself jealous. Kian becomes annoyed with Ricardo and Kaitlynn's relationship(WHICH WAS JUST A FRIENDSHIP) after some fans make comments on how close they are and it's blown way out of proportion. Kaitlynn also overhear Kian and Andrea fighting and slowly Andrea gets on her bad side. The book ends with Kaitlynn leaving feeling lonely and unwanted, what she had with Jc still on her mind and a hate for the reputation hateful fans have given her because of Ricardo. Sam and Acacia get back together and Kaitlynn returns to her normal life of manning the camera for Sam and Kian.

Xoxo.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Not to get anyone excited but I have been thinking of starting a new fanfiction involving Kaitlynn...... Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 31 63
Maddison Lawley is Kian Lawley's little sister her whole life she has been growing up with Being abused and neglected. She cant find any other safe p...
85.2K 1.6K 61
16 year old Bella just moves from Florida to California. When she meets two best friends 16 year old Kian Lawley and Connor Franta will they break u...
29.7K 682 50
The life changing story of Connors sister when she makes a choice that she will never forget a secret that has broken making her known worldwide!