TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
56. You know I hate....
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

61. Rowdy baby Aashvi

2.7K 480 79
By santhiyasuresh

Teju and Karan were driving to aashvi school, teja was worried and Karan was tensed, not for his baby, but for the opposite person whom she had a fight with now. 

Teja " sab aapki wajase, u spoiled her and see, she is fighting with her seniors now.. Hayee rabba, what if she is hurt, I can't see my baby hurt sunny "

Karan " arey my baby, she is our princess and my strong baby she is, mere jinta toh uss ladke ka hai.. "

Teju slapped his arms while he laughed and soon they reached her school. They walked towards the principal room and saw 6 years old aashvi standing there, glaring at a guy standing opposite to her, his jaw was bruised and he was hurt in elbows as well. There was another girl who was sitting beside aashvi, she was hurt in her knees and forehead, teju immediately ran to her and kneeled before her.

Teja in her worried tone " tara baby, kya hua.. How this happened..aashu baby r u okay "

She searched for wounds in aashvi but there was none and she turned to Tara again who was weak. Karan was furious looking at his baby girl hurt and he picked aashvi in his arms.

Karan " what happened baby "

That boys mother was glaring at her and she intervened " Usko kya puchrahe ho.. Ur daughter pushed my son and she punched him, dhikti choti par dheko kitni zorse mara mere bete ko , batameez ladki hai apki"

Karan " don't u dare accuse my child like this.. Baby aap bolo " he asked aashvi

Aashvi " Papa, this boy , he was bullying didi, he pushed her down, he was calling her.. O.. Or... Orphan.. Didi was crying, I was playing bcoz its our p.e.t period. I asked this boy y he pushed her, he said, i will push u too.. Don't support this orphan, papa u said na that's a bad word and no one is alone in this world, I said him that but he called me fool and laughed at me, mereko gussa agaye, I pushed him and punched  in anger "

She was still angry and her eyes were fire and karan's reaction were same.

Boys mom " haan to kya... Kya badi galti kardiya usne ki mardiya mere bete ko, voh toh orphan hi haina..uska papa chaligaye aur mumma gaye dusre shaadi karane.. Bade aye"

Before they could react,loud voice boomed in the room and they all got started for a second.

Teju " how dare u to call my daughter like that "

She was fierce, her eyes blazing fire, face was red due to anger and she was clenching her teeth, karan knew this teju , who wont tolerate any shit towards her loved ones. Tara and aashvi were seeing this teja for the first time. 

Boy " Hmm... Hmm.. It... It.. Was a joke. .. " he fumbled seeing her furious.

Teju went and stood in front of the guy " you messed with my daughter and u think this is a joke.. Calling my daughter orphan is not a joke, calling my princess fool is not a joke and u know the biggest joke, it is standing in front of me.. Yes u r the biggest joke.. "

His mom ' listen, u can't talk to my son like that "

Teju turned to her " and your son can push them and hurt them, call them with all these terms, thats fine.. ? "

His father " it was between kids, let's not get to the reason now "

Teja " oh then y u people are here , y we r here.. If it was between just kids, then my daughter have already answered ur son by knocking his jaw I guess " she smirked and turned to aashvi who was till now scared of her mumma reaction and now she is happy, she winked and teju smiled.

She held Tara hands and brought her near to them " She is Ms. Tara Sharma, we r there for her, we r not just her guardian but her parents as well. Khabardar meri beti ko kabhi aise kaha to.. Not just you, I wont leave anyone doing this thing to her "

Karan came forward and stood in front of the principal " is this what happens in ur school, we r trusting you and sending our kids and you are so irresponsible here. How can you let this happen, He bullied my Tara and pushed her, also called my princess fool and tried to hurt her as well. From our side, whatever Aashvi did was wrong but it was act of self defense, she pushed him bcoz he was hurting her sister and punch was, he deserves it.. If one more time anything like this happens then it won't be nice from our side "

Principal " we r sorry Mr. And Mrs. Kundrra,  we can understand the situation, i personally know Tara, she is very good student and so aashvi, she is notorious but our favorite girl she is. We didn't expect this behaviour from her today , but now after knowing the reason, it's valid but still as per rules of the institution, she is suspended for 3 days and Tara, we r giving her sick leave. U can take them home now.  "

He turned to the boy side and asked him to apologize to Tara, he did and she didn't say anything, looked down.

Principal " I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour in my school, next time u better behave yourself and now, u r suspended for 1 week and U will be restricted to enter the class for a week, u need to stand on the entrance and listen ..now disperse, Mr. And Mrs. Khan, take care of ur boy and teach him good things. "

Both the parents walked outside with their kids, teju was holding Tara hands, she was still hurt and aashvi was telling her papa how she punched the guy. 

Aashvi " aur phir meine usko na, niche push kiya.. Then.. Then.. Uske muh pe dishoomm.. Ek punch mara... Zorse... Phir uska skin red hogaya..papa u should look at his face.. "

She laughed and Karan did hi-fi to her, while teju crossed her arms and stood in front of them..

Teja " kyu maara apne princess "

Tara looked worried thinking teju will scold her now.

Aashvi " mere didi ko pareshan karega toh dhopdungi na usko " imitated the dialog of alya bhat.

Both looked at her wide eyed and tara laughed for the first time after that incident.

Karan slowly " TV connection band karna padega "

Teju glared at him " Mobile, laptop and iPad, Sab apne hai uske and u r talking about TV.. Who asked u to buy her all these "

Aashvi " tejaaaaa.. Calm down.. "

Teju turned to her with her big eyes and Karan immediately walked with aashvi fast to their car, aashu was giggling, karan " she is going to kick us out of home today "

Aashu " she can't stay without us " she patted his back like comforting him and he chuckled at his drama queen. 

Teju reached them " did u call me by my name now.. "

Aashu seriously " You know, today my English teacher was taking classes and she was teaching us some grammar, the purpose of name is  to call someone and to address them... Aapne bola, joh mam kehti hai sunlo and seeklo.. Wahi kiya meine"

Teju glared at her more while she give her sassy hair flip.

Teja " Ms. Aashvi Tejasswi Kundrra "

Aashvi smirked " yes Mrs. Tejasswi Karan Kundrra "

Teja with her evil smile " you r grounded from ice-cream and chocolates for 1 month from now "

Aashvi's smirk dropped and her eyes turned wide " mumma u can't do this to me.. Papa dhekona "

Karan was about to say something, but one glare he shut his mouth and aashvi looked at him mumbling
" traitor "

Teja " if someone  get her without my knowledge, that person will be grounded from entering our room for a month and also no... I know u understood "

He looked at her shocked this time and he looked at his princess who was giving her pity looks to him.

Karan " Tejuuuu bachi hai "

Teja " meine kab mana kiya, ofc bachi hai"

Both karan and aashvi slapped their foreheads making Tara laugh at them. They r happy to see her laugh.

Tara " Aunty, it's okay, leave them.. Don't punish my cutie please " she asked pleadingly and aashu joined her saying multiple sorry..

Teju " fine.. But for one week the punishments is on, no more talks now. Get in "

The duo sulked and Tara giggled, they settled in the car and karan was driving.  Teju checked Tara wound again and she checked aashvi's who giggled " mumma I m a strong girl, sher ki chotu sherni , mujhe kuch nahi hua"

Teja laughed " haan tu to mere rowdy baby hai "

She tickled her and aashu was laughing " mumma bas bas aashu tired "

Teju made her sit on her lap " aashu, listen to mumma now.. I know u wanted to fight for ur di and I m happy that u did but at the same time, always think about the opponent strength bcoz u r small na baby.. What if he hurt you and didi more, what if blood comes and you fall sick, u know right, me and Papa would never want to see you like that, also ur di will feel bad if you r hurt bcoz of her na.  Next time, if the situation are not in ur hands, don't go and get into fights. Call papa or momma, or say to ur principal , they will handle okay.. "

Aashu nodded " I know that boy is not strong like me mumma, isiliye I punched him to teach him lesson that girls are not weak and my Di have me, I am not fool. Usne mereko fool bola, iss phool jaise chehre ko dheke "

She said the last line dramatically and everyone laughed.

Karan ' yes how can he call my baby that.. He is a biggest fool "

Aashu " yes papa... He is a fool, gande Fool " rolling her eyes and annoying look

They laughed more hearing her terms,

Karan laughing "gande fool seriously.. "

Teju turned to Tara " you, Ms. Tara Sharma,  y were u silent when that idiot was calling u like that.. You should have take stand for urself na, I m not asking u to go and fight but u should stop him from calling u names, you should stand firm, people won't be supporting you and shielding u everytime baby, u have to get up and stand for ur own. If you have stopped him at the beginning, he wouldn't have done that today.  Tara, no one have right to bully anyone, not especially like this. No one is orphan in this world, jiske saath koye nahi hota na, unke saath bhagwan hote hai. Tere sath ek family hai, hum hai, tere behen hai, then y didn't you replied back to him. "

Karan " ya phir, u didn't think us like your family, is this y u were silent when he was bullying u like that. "

Tara nodded no " please uncle, don't say like that. You r my family, you and teju aunty are more than parents to me and if someone asked me what is love, I will show u both, you both are love to me. I know I made a mistake, but that word made me stiff and i went back to my past, I couldn't think much and then all this happened.. I promise I wont let u down next time, I will speak when it's needed and won't be silent , I m sorry, I disappointed you... " she was in tears at the end

Aashvi kissed her cheeks and wiped her tears " pushpa... I hate tears "

Teju smacked her head and she rubbed them cutely whispering gibberish about teju,tara and karan laughed. 

Teja to Karan " u better disconnect her Wi-Fi "

Karan looked at aashvi who nodded no and he gulped, he always get stuck between this mother daughter duo. 

They reached home and karan moved with Tara inside first and followed by Tom and Jerry mother daughter duo bickering over her punishments..

......................................................................
Hiyaaa I hope u guys like this chapter and please share your views. 

My mom is little better and thank you for everyone who wished for her recovery soon.. ❤

Thanks for all support and love

Santhiya suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 396 11
The story is about one girl who is rude and arrogant for the world but bubbly and childish for her bff and there is our hero who is extrovert and cut...
110K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
18.5K 1.3K 10
This Short Story is about the insecurities Karan and Teju went through during Bigg Boss, what they were, and how they overcame their differences. Dis...
62.9K 6.4K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...