The Infamous Rafael Valiente...

By MsDreamerGirl84

WARNING: LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! He ran away from all the scrutinizing eyes... More

WARNING!!
Copyright
Synopsis
My Other Books
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Job Hunting
Chapter 2: Clash of Two Hearts
Chapter 3: The Pursuits
Chapter 4: No Escape
Chapter 5: The Revelations
Chapter 6: The Make-Over
Chapter 7: Troubled Past
Chapter 8: The Chasing
Chapter 9: The Grand Duke's Scheme
Chapter 10: The Wedding Preparation
Chapter 11: Haunted with the Past
Chapter 12: Sweet Escape
Chapter 13: Jealousy Strikes
Chapter14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: Taming the Temptress
Chapter 16: Meeting Mr. Nightmare
Chapter 17: Facing His Wrath
Dedication
Chapter 18: Anger and Betrayal 1
Chapter 19: Anger and Betrayal 2
Chapter 20: The Consequences
Chapter 21: Reunion of Friends and Exes
Chapter 22: The Lies and The Heartbreaks
Chapter 23: Life must go on
Chapter 24: When Anger Only Matters
Chapter 25: The Vengeance 1
Chapter 26: The Vengeance 2
Chapter 27: The Truth Will Always Prevail
Chapter 28: Together Again
Chapter 29: Family Day
Advertisement
Author's Note

Epilogue

172K 4.2K 391
By MsDreamerGirl84

East Hampton, New York
Valiente's Estate

"Happening now at the Valiente's Estate in East Hampton, the Grand Wedding of one of the most elusive bachelor of New York, or I may say around the world, Rafael Valiente is now to wed with the ever beautiful Duchess of Russia Lady Anzhelika Tatiana Markovich. I know million of ladies out there are weeping right now for their dream guy was finally tying the knot.

The wedding ceremony is to be taken at their beautiful garden...." The Police officer turned the TV off and called for his name.

"Angelo Guidici! You have a visitor." The police stated coldly..

Angelo just nod and followed the officer.

---------------{{@}}-------------

[Rafael Ajelandro Valiente's POV]

I wasn't paying attention for the presider. I was just looking at my wife in front of me. Since we already got married at the Drive Thru Chapel in Vegas as soon as we landed in Vegas. She was surprised, but then without a hesitation Mr. Elvis married us. That day when he announced us husband and wife, it was the most memorable time of my life. My Bella is now my wife. My parents was very mad and the Grand Duke was at my estate waiting for us and was mad as well. I didn't tell them but a paparazzi saw us coming out of the chapel as I carried her bridal style to our awaiting limo. Now without so much time wasted, since both parties wants a big wedding, the preparation started led of course by my Mom.

Whatever miscommunications, tragedies, we had gone through only made our feelings and relationship stronger. We promised to be open together and talk everything that's both bothering us without any secrets.

Angelo was bailed out and I agreed to Bella that we will renounce the lawsuit we filed, since he already admitted his wrong doings and he seemed to have regretted it. Katherine was in jailed after they found the dead body of Kristela buried in Bartholomew Campbell aka Brutus' backyard and he was the murderer and her as an accessories. She was recently moved to an asylum for prisoners, after she attacked one of the prisoners and they found out she is mentally ill.

Kevin was now working with me as one of my security guard. And Sister Therese was left in Texas still running the orphanage. I and Bella decided to sponsor the foundation. And before every Christmas, we send boxes of presents to the kids..

"Do you have your vows Mr. Valiente, if you state it now it will be done very soon. I had seen this many times, and I know what the man are thinking?" the presider chuckled, snapping me out of my zoned thoughts.

"Yes." I replied shortly, and everyone was laughing.

"I Rafael Valiente, I take you as my wife. I promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve all of your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind, and spirit. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you in to my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face change as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exciting. And finally, I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how....completely and forever." I said deeply and passionately pouring all my feelings into it. A lone tear escape my eyes. I slip on the ring and kiss the back of her hand with the ring on it and I heard the 'oohhhss' from the audience.

Then she smiled and started saying her vows, we locked eyes.

I Anzhelika Tatiana Markovich, from the moment I first saw you, I knew you were the one with whom I wanted to share my life. Your cold eyes but handsome face caught my heart, unguarded. Your heart, and mind inspire me to be the best person I can be. I promise to notice and acknowledge the positive things that you do, rather than get hung up on the negatives. I promise to release my end of the rope when we're in a tug of war, knowing that there's a cost to my winning when it means that you lose. And I promise to love you for eternity, respecting you, honoring you, being faithful to you, and sharing my life with you and our child, today and the day forward, for eternity." She vowed and slip on the ring on my finger. I cupped her face and kissed her passionately. The presider made a fake cough and glared at me. Everyone laughed again and Bella was stifling her laughter.

"To end the Groom's suffering..." the presider snapped softly then he chuckled.. "I now pronounce you husband and wife." he announced.

I grinned. Without waiting for the presider's last words, I pulled my wife, and kissed her endlessly with my hands around her slim waist and her hands wrapped around my neck. Sweeping her off her feet without breaking our kiss. We were both oblivious of our surroundings.

"Continue that later Amigo!" Giovanni tap my shoulder as he grinned and congratulated us. I just realized he was with Enna and the two looks like has a thing at each other.

"Thanks Santorini!" I grinned mischievously shaking his hand and he gave me a brief hug. "I told you to stay away from Enna! She's not in your league!" I whispered in a snappy tone before pulling away myself from our hug.

He grinned, mouthing me she's his.. making me more piss. I felt my wife's hand snake around my waist after they exchange pleasantries and Enna. I watched Giovanni and Enna walked away. Giovanni's hand was around Enna's waist and he was looking at her with Adoration. I must have misjudge him with his intention. They look so happy together.

My,my,.. The Mafia Leader was finally in love!

"What's bothering you?" Bella's sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"I was just surprised Giovanni and Enna are dating.." I replied honestly.

"They have been going out since we got back from that kidnapping. Giovanni showed up in her door as soon as she arrived back in New York!" Bella chuckled.

"That PRICK!" I mumbled..

"That Prick is your best friend honey. Who knows because of Enna he will change?" Bella commented and grinned. I got what she meant. Yes, I did change tremendously. I would say people now love me. Smile, thank you, sorry was already in my vocabulary.

"It's all because of you!!" I whispered and claimed her lips again. After a long passionate kiss, we headed to the reception hall, were we are congratulated by all the guest and wishes us the best.

<<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>>

[Tatiana Anzhelik Markovich Valiente (Clara Bell Bennet) POV]

That night after the wedding, we flew to Maldives for our week honeymoon in his private plane which was named after me.

Bell's Air.

Just found out recently, and my heart swelled with happiness.

Raffy was crying when we left, but after dad gave him a box of another train set, he forgot everything about us. I'm going to miss my baby for sure, but I know he will have fun with his grandparents.

It was hard to leave him, especially to Rafael, but both the olds insist we go for our honeymoon and leave him with them.

Nikolai was so ecstatic and I can't thank God much for he blessed me so much after all the struggles, failures and heartbreaks I've went through.

Now, I have all the lifetime to tame my husband's womanizing ways!

He'll hath no fury like a woman scorned, as the sayings goes and it's going to apply to me.

Done was the understanding madly in love Clara Bell.

I'm Tatiana Anzhelik Markovich Valiente.

The ruler of the Valiente homes, marking my territory.

He better keep his dick inside his pants or it will be lacerated once I caught him cheating once again.

"What were you thinking mi amor?" He looks warily into my cerulean eyes.

My husband Rafael squirmed uncomfortably in his seat across me as he stared into mine with his soft green eyes that I always adore, with his thick eyebrows slightly thrusted up.

His perfect jaws, that always intimidates anyone when he clench it, with his perfectly defined nose, and tantalizing eyes that promises love and a lot of mischief and at the same time, danger.

His luscious lips I always love to link it on mine, that seemingly made perfectly for my me. His body that looks like it was ideally carved by a legendary sculptor, a Zeus reincarnation.

"That look always gives me this uncomfortable feeling, mi amor." Rafael's husky drawl reached my ears yet again as my scrutinizing eyes scanned my delicious husband, especially where his manhood is.

His perplexed eyes trained to mine. "And you were staring at my soldier. I have this feeling that is not for my soldier's best." He uttered looking down on his huge crotch with a faltering smile.

I almost burst into laughters.

That worries etched all over his gorgeous face. I know, above all things in him that he is proud of, is his thick Spanish cock.

"I was just thinking about our honeymoon, honey." I gave him a saccharine smile and his perfectly defined eyebrow cock up. "I don't wish any harm with your favorite part, unless I am provoke, babe." I grinned with my eyes shining with mischief, and dangerous. My voice hints a lot more than teasing.

He looks mortified. "Of course, mi esposa. I will be forever loyal from now on." He smiled.

I hope so. I thought to myself.

Thinking about all these women he bedded still making me repulsive, but I know he loves me and I love him so much.

"I love you so much!" He uttered, taking me back out of my trance.

Suddenly his bright green eyes morphs darkly and the temperature inside the plane goes up and could blow up the plane with how hot is his smoldering eyes locking mine.

He has that stare that could melt me down into a puddle and my body's heat automatically turned up and warm juices seeping from my pulsating core.

In a swift motion, My seatbelt is unbuckled and he swept me off in a bridal style and strode to the cabin at the end of the plane.

"Then we will start it here, mi esposa.." He whispered against my ear and I giggled curling my other hand on his neck for some support.

"Very well Mr. Valiente, have your way!" I grinned with mischief batting my lashes and he groaned as he struggled in opening the cabin door.

"Can someone open the goddamn door!" He snarled impatiently to the attendant in the galley and one of them scrambles to our direction and opened it.

I felt embarrassed.

"I apologize for my husband's temperament." I smiled to the apprehensive attendant.

She smiled and nodded. "No worries, Mrs. Valiente!" She opened the door and step on the side so Rafael can walk in with me on his arms.

"Thanks!" I smiled at her and she smiles back. Rafael grunted which earned him a smack on his chest.

He groaned loudly as he stared into my eyes in disbelief.

The attendant giggled as she close the door behind us.

Not long, the cabin's room is filled with our moans and groaning, then our exhausted body succumb to sleep with our limbs entangled together.

<<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>>

[Rafael Alejandro Valiente's POV]

We reached the PP Haven Resort at a very nice island in Maldives. It was owned by my new friend, Nicolas Petropoulis and Demetrio Pallos.

We got the best exclusive ensuite bungalow over the water and it has the most breath taking view and with complete amenities.

They also lend me their private yacht which I planned to use everyday and take her cruising over the island and take her under the sun, under the water and under the moonlit.

Today our third day, we are laying on the deck with only our swimsuits on on the couple lounges, soaking under the bright sunlight. The heat seeps into our expose skin which wasn't as burning as the other days.

I looked to my right and she looks sleeping. She looks down right ravishing in her green haltered two piece swimsuits and again my day won't be complete without making love to her inside the washroom.

And again, I crave for her body to joined mine, for I can never get enough of her.

I turned on my side and watch her. She was wearing a black Dior sunglasses that perfectly fit her face. Her eyes close and her hands clasp in her belly, looking so comfortable and contented.

My life has been completed and it was amazing. She filled the hallow on my heart.

"Want to go for a swim, mi amor?" I asked hoping she would agree. We had been swimming and jet skiing for the almost whole day. It's like three in the afternoon and the water is perfect.

The turquoise water is so calming and relaxing.

The yacht is off and it's rocking with the waves.

"We just got here, babe. Not even an hour yet." She complained and I grinned.

I know. And I want to ravish her. Those morons will see us if I'll take her here on the top deck. The whole island will surely watch and see my Bella's body.

I stared at her with my head propped up with my elbow on my side. "How about in the cabin?" I negotiated and her eyes widened.

"Babe, we just had it multiple times a few hours ago under the water?" Her eyes bulging as she exclaimed.

"I know, mi amor. But, my soldier is craving again..." I looked down on my crotch and she giggled.

"Mr. Valiente, you're insatiable!" She sat upright and swung her legs out of the lounge chair and she stood up hovering me.

I was looking at her confused.

"If you want me Mr. Valiente, then get your ass off the chair and let's get this done!" She widened her eyes on me and I grinned. Without further ado, I stood up and picks her up and hoist her on my shoulder.

She yelped loudly and cursed nonstop as I laughed boisterously filling the calming horizon.

I strode inside the cabin kicking the door open, then lay her flat on the kingsize bed and my eyes travelled all over her body with my body getting all excited to take her again to a pure bliss land.

I walk back to the door and lock it, then slowly walking to the foot of the bed all the while stripping slowly. Her eyes was shining with amusement and lust, trained on me. Her smile widened as I get closer.

"You are so flirtatious Mr. Valiente.." She licks her bottom lip and I felt my pre-cum seeps from my throbbing erection.

"So were you, Mrs. Valiente." I bit my bottom lip and without another second wasted, I lay on top of her and she giggled.

Her giggles were like musics to my ears.

"What are you doing to me, Mrs. Valiente?" I grinned lustfully, leering on her sexy body as I unhooked her swimsuits, her creamy breast pop out and I felt like a hungry beast.

She smirked. "Are you going to ravish me, Mr. Valiente?" Then she fake yawned, making my temper rise. "I'm getting bored, Mr. Valiente!" She rolled her eyes.

Did she meant my charms is fading? Is she not aroused as much as I am?

My forehead formed a crease line. "I know you are wet too mi amor, and I could smell it, feel it!" I whispered against her earlobe. Licking her sensitive spot just under her earlobe, a gasp and soft moan escape her lips.

I smirked triumphantly.

"You're taking it too painfully slow, Mr. Valiente! You're such a teaser.." She proclaimed and all of a sudden, she rolled on top of me.

"My, my, my.... What have I turned you into?" I chuckled leering at her sexy body then back to her beautiful cerulean eyes that I love so much.

"A wanton lover, mi esposo ..." she grinned as she dipped her head down and claimed my lips in a seductive way, then gradually becoming aggressive. I let her lead this time as I enjoy her moist sweet lips devoured my mine. Then she drag it down to my jawline, then to the hollow of my neck, trailing hot most kisses that leaves tantalizing tingling sensations on every kisses, down to my chest grazing it sensually further down to my v-shape, then to my throbbing cock.

"FUCK!" I hissed, stifling my moans as I grunted and cussed heavily when her sweet lips wrapped around my swelling cock.

"God mi amor... FUCKING GOOD!" I groaned loudly as I closed my eyes and occasionally watch her do it. Bobbing her head and took me all the way down in her throat and I moaned loudly feeling so drowned with the exhilarating electrifying sensations that slowly building up in my system.

Her mouth did the amazing thing so was her tongue, that I didn't know she's capable of. The feeling of exhaustion rocked my body as soon as I met my climax. An intense orgasm I never thought I would feel with just her mouth.

Even though I was exhausted, I wanted to make her feel special as well. I ravished her and eat her out until she couldn't take it no more, and she met her climax crying out my name.

And once more, our body joined and we both reached our destination, 'the climax land'.

<<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>> <<>>

[Tatiana Anzhelik Valiente's (Previously Clara Bell) POV]

A month later ...

I rub my flat belly as I sat on the limo. I'm going to surprise my husband and tell him the good news. Raffy is going to be a big brother. I was smiling like a fool inside the limo.

I also heard that he has a new secretary and I want to meet her too.

The thought of another clingy, flirty secretary just made me angry. I know he loves me, but he's just a human. He can be tempted especially if the woman is shamelessly inviting him to have sex with her.

I don't know this time if I can tolerate that. I will surely detach that dick from his body!

I shook the thoughts off and I noticed the limo parked in front of the mirrored edifice skyscraper building.

The driver opened the door for me and assist me to climb out of the limo. I thank him and hoist my hermes purse on my inner elbow as I fixed the hem of my dress.

It's a brown croc Hermes Birkin. The only purse that I love. One of the things he gave me.

I looked on my dress once more to make sure that I looked good enough to make my husband drool.

I was wearing a black-and-white sheer-panel mini dress paired with a black five inches Christian Louboutin with a red sole. I just hang my hair loosely around my shoulder and back, looking sexy yet classy. I only wore a simple make up, not too much since my husband doesn't like it.

I made my way to the entrance door and the guard recognized me. I've been here twice.

"Good morning, Mrs. Valiente." He gave me a friendly smile, although he's still looking stiff.

"Good morning.." I smiled back.

"Is he in his office?" I asked making sure my effort won't go to waste.

"Yes, Mrs. Valiente." He nodded his head lightly and I thank him again before heading to the elevator.

Every staff who recognized me greeted me and I greet them back.

The elevator seemed to move so slow. My heart beats rapidly as the elevator get's close.

God, I missed him already...

When the elevator stops, I excitedly exited the sleek four walled lift and walk inside the spacious lobby of the top floor and saw that the reception desk is empty. I walk down the wide hallway and passes few rooms which is conference room, and stood in front of his office door. My eyes gave a brief glance to the metal sign of his door, 'Chief Executive Office'.

I opened the door and place a wide smile on my face, but then soon withered when I saw another blonde wearing her office suit, her skirt just hit mid thigh and was leaning behind Rafael's chair.

My eyes turned into slits and Rafael suddenly stood up and his face turned blanch-face when he realized his new secretary's almost leaning onto his shoulder.

"Mi esposa, what a surprise!" he walks to my direction and kiss me on my lips.

I gave him an impassive looks as I spoke. "Indeed a surprised!" Staring into his green orbs and he looks uncomfortable, then I turned to the blonde leggy who was almost as tall as me.

"I'm guessing you're my husband's new secretary.." I walk to her direction and she didn't even squirmed. She gave me the same impassive look and I snorted inwardly.

What with these shameless secretaries these days?

"Is flirting with your boss included in your job qualifications?" One of my eyebrow slanted trying to intimidate her.

Her face turned red looking embarrassed.

"Mi esposa, it's-" I raise my other hand to stop him, cutting him mid-sentence.

"I'm sorry-"

"What part of my husband's body you love the most?" Her face turned redder is that's possible and she looks downward, hiding her complete embarrassment.

"It w-won't ha..ha-ppen again, Mrs. Valiente." She stuttered still looking on the floor.

"It really won't happen again because you're fired!" I barked and when Rafael was about to talk, I turned around and glared at him.

He shut his mouth and gave me his soft puppy dog eyes. He knew he's in trouble.

"I'm sorry Carey my wife is right. You're fired, I don't need another flirty secretary." He said coldly and I  watch as the poor girl walks out his office.

"Now, I need a new secretary mi esposa.." He groaned in defeat as he close our gap and carried me to his chair and sat me on his lap.

"Then, I will be your secretary!" I announced pompously and smiled.

"Are you sure?" Rafael's face turned mortified, but then he nodded reluctantly. "I don't know if I could work with your around me, mi esposa.." he whispered burying his nose under the crook of my neck and I felt ticklish.

I giggled as I leaned my body onto his. His hands around me nuzzling his nose on the crook of my neck.

"You look so hot today, mi esposa.." he continued on.

"I have something to tell you, honey." I said and he looks at me.

"I'm pregnant." I dropped the bomb and he looks so surprised. The he stood up with me and spun me around.

"I'm going to a daddy again!" He squealed like a kid and laughed happily. I was giggling.

"Stop Raffy! I felt nauseous again.." I giggled and he stops when he realized it, settling me back on my feet.

"I love you, mi esposa... And you're not going to work. Stay at home and rest. I don't want to exhaust you and the baby." He rested his forehead on mine.

"I'm fine, babe. I will be your secretary!" I insist and he groaned in disapproval, but I knew he can't do anything. My words is a steel. He can't break it!

"I love you, Rafael Valiente.." I murmured and our lips locked.

I know I have his heart and soul just like he has mine. But, girls are still flocking around him. I will do anything to make sure he won't ever cheat on me again.

I Tatiana Markovich Valiente, swearing to make this man focused his eyes on me, just me and be forever tamed....

<<>> <<>> <<>>

Rafael Alejandro Valiente's POV

5 Years later.....

We are at the back of our mansion, in our kid's playground where there's a big castle style swing set, big trampoline, a huge sandbox with scattered cars and trucks.

My boys are now crazily rolling on the sand with just their swimsuit, as they wrestles, hoping none would be hurt because it's going to be another fight where either of them get's a scratchy face and I will be in trouble with my wife. I'm crossing my finger that after thay wrestling they won't just jump in the hot tub after.

My two princess was sleeping, in the patio, while watching them and I could still have a good view of my boys, and the whole backyard.

Raffy has been a good brother most of the times. He was now 6 years old. Then Luke Nikolai and Alexandria, was twins and they are now 5 years old, Matthew was 3 and my little Clara Bella just turned 1, and she was everything Bella is.

I saw Bella emerging from the back door with a tray in her hand, Neria, Susan was following her with trays in their hand as well.

"Food is ready!!" My wife called as they place the food on the big table in the gazebo. Soon, the grand parents emerged from the side of the house with only their swimsuits on, including the Grand Duke who seemed to have a smiling face since he first met Raffy. His signature stoic face is gone.

My boys soon rush to the humongous gazebo.

"I gotta go Tristan before my wife gets pissed off. I will finalized the transfer of the agency in your name, I had to talk to my lawyer and he'll work on it." I smiled leaving the whole Mafia and Dirty works of my Agency forever and live peacefully with my family.

I saw Bella approaching. She looks so hot in her two piece showing her voluptuous body. Since her last pregnancy she gained a bit but still she looks hotter to me.

I heard my daughters voice. They are both up. Two hours nap will definitely enough energy for them to burn until tonight. "Daddy!.."Tatiana cooed still looking daze.

"Did my princess had a good nap?" I uttered sweetly to Alexandria as I pick her up out of Matthew's crib. She just nod her head and curled her hands around my neck resting her head on my shoulder.

Soon, Clara Bell started crying as she stared at me with her cerulean eyes. "I'll get her." Bella chuckled and pick her up. She stop crying as soon as her mommy hold her. The two look like a twin, the same blonde hair and cerulean eyes only my daughter has a golden brown skin like me.

"My girls!" I grinned... Reaching for Bella's lips and we kiss in front of our daughters.

"Eewwwe!!!" Alexandria said pouting. "You always kiss mommy on the lips daddy!" She complained making me chuckled. My strong willed daughter. She had my eyes, dirty blonde hair and fair skin. She and Raffy was the hyper one and no patience at all.

"Because Daddy likes to kiss mommy all the time!" I replied pinching the bridge of her nose gently.

"Common Guys, before the food gets cold. You can continue that tonight!" My Dad teased in his loud voice. I rolled my eyes and Bella's laugh.

"Papa, am I going to take your throne when you resigned?" Suddenly Raffy asked Nikolai looking deeply interested. Everyone was now watching my oldest son and waiting for the old Markovich's response.

"I'm just waiting for you to grow up little man.!!" Nikolai laughed and ruffled his hair.

"You think I'm not grown up yet Papa?" He frowned then he stood up to his full height. I would say he was really tall for his age and smart kid.

"I know you are, but not enough to do what Papa's do. Few more years and you're ready Son!" Nikolai beamed with his eyes full of excitement and joy. My son just shrug and continue eating.

After we ate the maidservant collected the left over food and dirty plates. I saw my mom carrying her camera then called one of our house's company. She said something and then the girl just nod. Looks like she was asking her to take a photo of her, or so I thought, until I heard her calling everyone.

I groaned. I was laying on the sun bed closer to the gazebo with Bella beside me, cuddling while the kids are back playing in the swing set and in the sand box with the grandparents watching.

"Thanks Mom! You just know how to ruin my moment!!" I mumbled.. Making Bella laughed. She just stood up and tug my hand.

"Let's go and let's get this over with!!" She chuckled.

We all gathered together in the patio and Susan took a bunch of photos. The only family pictures that we are all completed.

After a long ridiculous torture smiling at the camera finally my Mom was satisfied. I could see the old man grimacing, feeling the same way I felt. Then the kids ran back to the playground, too eager to play, with the grandparents following with their wine as they chatted and laughed.

I pulled Bella closer, wrapping my hands around her waist and she curled her hands around my neck. "Let's go in the pool." I whispered. We sneak beside the mansion to the pool where it's a bit quiet. I took my shirt off leaving just my swimming trunks. Bella already dive into the pool. I dive in and swam closer to her and pulled her to my chest. In an instant we are oblivious around us. Just us kissing and skimming our bodies. She wrapped her legs around my waist, with her hand around my neck.

"I love you Mio Amore!!" I whispered and kissed her back.

"I.love.you.more.than.everything.in.this.world.Rafael." She replied between kisses..

After a long breathless kiss, she pulled her lips away. "I have something to tell you!" She panted trying to steady her breath. Her cerulean eyes was twinkling with joy.

"What is it Mio Amore?" I asked trying to claim back her lips but she put her fingers in my lips to stop me.

"I'm 4 weeks pregnant!" She uttered before sighing deeply.

"YOU ARE??" I asked surprised.. She looks worried but I spun her around in excitement.

"Stop Rafael, your making me dizzy." She giggled and I stop when I grasp what she meant. I looked at her worriedly and them claimed her lips once again.

"You don't know how much you made me happy Mio Amore! Thank you for fulfilling my greatest dreams!!" I murmured and soon only our breathings that could be heard around us.

The END.

-----------{{@}}--------------

A/N: Okay, I made my mind. I will make a sequel of this which will be the Taming part, so the title is Taming the billionaire which will suit the title.

This story will be renamed to "The Infamous Rafael Valiente."

Please let me know what do you think, if I have to or not..

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 14.7K 33
SO MUCH TYPOS AND AM REALLY TOO LAZY TO GO BACK AND EDIT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! What happens when two people's world clash? Seraphina Castillo t...
1.4M 51.5K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...
97K 2.9K 51
I stared into his dark eyes and l saw a complete stranger. I couldn't recognise the person he had become. The eyes that once sparkled with unbridled...
281K 6.9K 51
"I'm doing this to keep you safe, Alessandra! Can you just stop fighting with me on this! Just go and never come back!" He yelled. I froze in my spot...