Eclipsed (Demon Slayer)

By WhyMinnie

Ashaya Akari, one lost soul, left to die from a demon attack nearly turned her to a full demon, with partial... More

Day one
strength
final
formula of
defiance
evolve
awareness
bloody
wounds and all
corps rules
trial
rehabilitation
strength
2. Mugen
Flame Hashira
dream
upper
sudden
3. flashy
entertainment district
who are you
upper six
finding the source
gathering
defeat
something new
the great sleepover pt.2
The Swordsmith Village

The great sleepover

124 5 7
By WhyMinnie

"Like this, make sure it curves out." I tell him as he follows my lead.

"Oh, oh! I got it!" He says excitedly. "What's next?"

"...The next character...your name is Hashibira Inosuke, it's a lot of characters."

"I know that!" He says.

"Sure." I say showing him the next character. "What are you painting, Nezuko?"

"Hmm hmm." She beams as I looked at her work, it was all of us together, A smile spread across my face.

"That's so beautiful. Good job." I patted her head.

The door slides open revealing Zenitsu with a tray of food. "Nezuko, Akari!"

Inosuke jumps up with a throaty chuckle as he lunges at the food, I grabbed him by the neck and throw him to the floor, standing on his back.

"Heel, Inosuke!" I say.

"Thank you so much." Zenitsu says putting the tray down to some rice crackers and balls, with cups of tea.

He let's out a huff in defeat as I leaned down to look at him. "Be good and we'll fight later, okay?"

"Okay!" He says as I let him up, he shoved several rice balls down his gullet.

Tanjiro comes into the room. "Master Kagaya would like to speak to us."

"Right now?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Right now, right now?"

"Yeah."

"Fine." I grabbed a rice ball as we all, went to see Master Kagaya. As we approach the room, I can hear people already talking inside. Tanjiro opens the door, every Hashira was inside, along with the master.

"Good evening, Tanjiro, Akari, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko." He says with a soft smile.

I give him a bow as does my friends, other than Inosuke.

"Please, sit."

We obliged, I sat down, Nezuko shrinks herself to sit on my lap as I rubbed her head. I don't even know how the master knew it was us at the door. Does he have a third eye hidden somewhere?

"Now I would like to begin by saying, I know it's been hard living with a demon and a half blood and it's been causing a lot of conflict between us."

People don't like me? I'm nice.

"That's why Myself and Misturi have come up with a possible solution. She wants to host a sleepover, everyone in this room is invited."

Tanjiro raises his hand. "Excuse me, when is the sleepover?"

Misturi turns around with a big smile. "Tonight! We'll have so much fun!"

"Hmm hmm." Nezuko seems excited.

"At this sleepover, can we enforce a no bullying policy?" I asked.

"Of course." Master Kagaya agreed.

"No one here is a bully." Obanai states.

"Lady, you're the biggest bully here."

"I am a boy!"

"Are you?" I was confused.

"He is of the male species." Shinobu smiled.

"This is Ludacris. You can't expect us to befriend the very things we're supposed to destroy." Sanemi says.

"Fortunately for us, they are nice and haven't eaten anyone, they are demon slayers in the eyes of the corp. Please be respectful and mindful of everyone's feelings. With this, I hope we can all become a better unit."

~
I get dressed in my pajamas and helped Nezuko as well, I liked spending time with her, I've always wanted a sibling.

"Everyone ready?" Asked Tanjiro.

I nodded as we all set off to the big room we would all be staying in, Inosuke rode on my back the whole way and let me tell you that boy is a bag of meat and nothing else.

"You made it!" Misturi beams as I walked into see she decorated it so beautifully. The doors to the outside were open, with lights hanging around it. A giant sleeping palette on one side of the room, a food area and a games area. So, we have to all sleep together... great.

"So, I guess everyone did come." Tengen says as he sat criss cross by Rengoku.

"Hey!" He smiled, I waved.

Sanemi and Obanai were far away from everyone just staring like perverts at the park. Giyu was silently reading in the corner, Gyomei was on the veranda with Shinobu. And last but not least, Tokito was playing a game by himself. Yep, all here.

"What should we do first?" Misturi turns to us.

"Let's eat!" Inosuke shouted running for the food.

"Wait!" I jumped on his back. "Calmly."

He takes a breath and walked over in a cool manner and sat down, me still on his back as he handed me a Dango.

"I know just what to do!" Misturi says, next thing I know she's doing my hair. She left my bangs down as she created two buns in my head and wrapped them with braids.

I felt my head. "Ooh!"

"Wow, your face is so pretty." She blushed.

"Your face is perfectly shaped, nice." Tanjiro adds.

"Oh, Akari, the heavens are blinded by your beauty. Your eyes shine like the moon and stars, your body created by the gods, your scent of coconut everytime you move." Zenitsu gushed as I blinked, what is he on about?

"You went to far again, Zenitsu." Tanjiro tells him. "Is there anything we can do to help him? You know medically? I'm worried about him."

"Hmm, like a sedative?" Shinobu says.

"Something like therapy maybe?"

"Well, when one is feeling this way, you should hold something that feels like home to you to comfort you. Like this." She hugs me and I smiled.

"Okay." Zenitsu leans over and hugs me but his face was smothered in my breasts.

"Hey!" I say as I smacked him through the wall, leaving an impression of his body.

"Ara Ara, looks like we don't need the sedative." Shinobu said.

~
"So, pick a color." Tengen says.

"Um..." I looked at all the colors and picked up a light purple one. "How's this?"

"Hm, this will work just fine." He says as he patted the table. I put my hand out and he started painting my nails. His were also painted a red and green color.

"Your nails are perfect to work on, they are long and pointed." He says concentration in his face.

I nodded turning my head to see Gyomei praying over Zenitsu, trying to teach Muichiro to do it but he keeps forgetting what he's doing so he's looking at the wall. I tilted my head, these people are just a weird as us.

"Done!" He says as I turn back around to see my nails finished and shiny. "Flashy, if I do say so myself."

"Amazing. You're so quick-" I exclaimed as he grabs my ankles, looking at my toes.

"Hm." He thinks to himself. "Green!"

"Oh, that's my favorite color. Food please!" I called as Inosuke crawls over giving me a rice ball, I petted him and he runs away.

"Done!" Tengen says as I pulled my legs towards me, my toes shiny and green. My eyes sparkle, I love them!

"Akari!" Misturi calls as she looks over me, she sits me up and puts bunny ears on me. "Yay!"

"She got me too." Tengen sighed in defeat.

"Aw." I say as I looked over at Sanemi fighting for his life refusing to wear the bunny ears. Isn't this wonderful, everyone getting along?

"Here!" Rengoku hands me a basket of food.

"Wow!" My eyes lit up. "Do you want to share?"

"Yes!" He says we ate together.

"Here, can you catch this with your mouth?" I asked tossing a gummy in my hand.

"I will do my best!" He says as I tossed it, he caught it effortlessly. "Your turn!"

I opened my mouth as he threw it but it whacks my forehead, I frowned.

"It's okay, you did well!"

"I would like to try again." I say as he threw another, this time it does land in my mouth. He smiled at me, as if he was admiring. I cover my mouth as I finished chewing, he's making me nervous.

"Everyone! I hope you're ready for the next phase of the night, a game of Tag!" Misturi claps her hands excited.

"Hmm hmm!" Nezuko agrees.

"Now we have to pick the taggers, eenie meenie minee moe, catch a tiger by it's toe, if she hollers let her go, my mother told me to pick the very best one and you are it." She pointed to Sanemi and Tengen.

Oh, boy.

"This should be fun." Tengen stands up.

Sanemi rolls his eyes and stood up too. "Whatever gets me through this faster."

"Count to 20." She says running away. They start to count and I run through the doors, solo is the best way to go about this. I soon come to a room and closed the door silently, there was an armoire on the back wall and I let myself inside. All was silent in the halls, as I backed up into something that was not a wall.

A hand covers my mouth. "Shh, they'll find us."

I pulled his hand off my mouth and whisper. "What the hell are you doing in my hiding place?"

"I was here first. What are you doing in my hiding place?" Tomioka whispered back.

"I was here first and you some how floated through the wall. Get out."

"No."

I narrowed my eyes as I hear the door slide open, he covered my mouth again, as I could hear them both walking around the room.

"Check the armoire." Sanemi says as my eyes widen.

"Sorry about this." Tomioka whispered as he pushed my out of the door, I yelped as I hit the floor.

"Ladies always throw themselves at me, what can I say." Tengen brags. I get up and run out of the room, them not far behind. "Stop right there young lady!"

"No!" I cry as I turn the corner, stopping in my tracks, Sanemi has a sinister grin on his face as steps forward. I turned to go the other way but Tengen blocks the way.

"What a flamboyant capture, Shinazugawa!"

"Aw, you think you caught me?" I say. "You forget one thing."

"And what's that?"

"I have powersss." I sing as I run up the wall and onto the ceiling, running over Sanemi.

"Impossible!" Sanemi runs after me.

"Run faster, I'm barely trying-"

"Got ya!" Tengen's eyes meet mine as he grabs onto my arms bringing me down to the floor.

"Ow!" I say as I got picked up by the collar of my pajamas. "Be gentle!"

"You take her. I'll find the others." He says tossing me. Tengen throws me over his shoulder.

"I am not a toy, stop throwing me!" I smack his butt, he barely flinched as he hit me back. Oh--he walks back to the big room.

"You know it would be great if you took your hand off my ass." I grumbled as I tired to move out of his grip.

"Why? It's flamboyant." He says smacking me again. I jumped and soon realized he was tying me upside by my ankles, from the ceiling. I can see that, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Obanai, Misturi, Tokito, have already been captured. Tied up as well, like why?

~
They finally found all of them, Rengoku won and it was time to do something else. They cut everyone down, saving me for last which I think was racially motivated.

"The suspense is killing me, just cut me down." I say as my head started hurting from all the blood rushing to it.

"Fine, fine." Tengen sliced the ropes and I hit my head.

Once her head hits the ground, she falls on her front, motionless.

"Akari!" Tanjiro runs over to her.

"That wasn't supposed to happen..." Tengen bends down poking her.

"Ara Ara." Shinobu comes over.

"I knew someone would die tonight." Sanemi shakes his head.

Inosuke grabs her shoulders and shakes her violently. "Amane, don't go towards the light! Breath, like this ahahahahah."

"Her name is Akari." Tengen remind him.

"That's what I said."

Obanai lifted her arm and dropped it. "Yeah, she's dead."

"We killed this poor girl!" Misturi cried hugging her.

"Hmm hmm!" Nezuko moved Akari's hand on her head.

"Let us pray." Gyomei pulls out Bibles for everyone.

"If anyone killed her it's Tengen, we should call the police." Giyu says.

"Mhh, hmm!" Nezuko raises her fist at Tengen.

"Oh, hell no. I'm not going to prison. I'm too pretty."

Zenitsu finally awakens and realizes what's happened. "Nooo! Who did this? You're monsters!"

"It was an accident!" The sound Hashira states. "What are you doing!?"

Inosuke lifted her leg by her head. "She's bendy."

"That is inappropriate!" Rengoku stands up.

"Where am I?" Muichiro wonders.

"We should bury her." The wind Hashira suggested.

"She's so pretty even in death." Gushes Misturi.

Tengen shakes his head. "She had the most flamboyant ass."

"Don't talk about her like that!" Tanjiro says disappointed.

"Guys..." Shinobu says.

"I still think the police is a valid option, the crimes Tengen committed is wild." Giyuu continued.

"What crimes?" He crossed his arms.

"Murder in the first, murder in the second, murder in the third. Extortion, money laundering, blackmail, sexual assault, assault, kidnapping-"

"When did I blackmail anyone?"

"Guys." Shinobu pops a vein in her forehead.

"Angry panda!" Muichiro says as if he finally figured it out.

"Why is it angry?" Asked Rengoku.

"Why did you asked that?" Obanai asked back.

"Should we check if she has any money on her first?" Asked Sanemi.

"No!" Tanjiro says.

"I'll check." Tengen touched her breast pocket as he felt around, Tanjiro slaps his hands away.

"Sexual assault, what did I say?" Giyuu shakes his head.

"Oh, look." Sanemi pulled a Dango from her pocket.

"What if the master finds out?" Obanai asked.

"We should give her a proper funeral." Gyomei cried.

"What are you doing now?!" Tengen shouted as Inosuke lifted her up but drops her, she landed in a middle split, hitting her head again.

"Amane! We get buried together!" He drags her body to the veranda and started digging a hole. "It's time to go bye bye!."

"Inosuke, stop!" Tanjiro pulls Akari back into the room.

"We should give her mouth to mouth." Rengoku says.

"I volunteer-" Zenitsu says.

"Wait, we should draw straws." Tengen says.

"Why?"

He shrugged.

"I think the Hashira with the best lung power should try!" Rengoku smiled.

"Looks like thats me, step aside, loser." Tengen shoved Zenitsu to the side

"We didn't even test that theory." The water Hashira states.

"What if we take turns?" Sanemi suggested.

"Guys!" Shinobu grabs everyone's attention. "She's not dead, you just knocked her out."

"Thank God!" Gyomei cried harder.

"Damn." Obanai grumbled.

Shinobu snapped smelling salts under her nose as Akari's chest inhaled deeply. Her eyes flutter open and she swings her fist into Zenitsu's face, knocking him out.

I held onto my head. "What the...hell?

"Thank goodness!" Misturi and Tanjiro sobbed as the held onto me.

"Amane!" Inosuke held onto my head.

"I have no idea what's happening..." I say uncomfortable.

"We thought you died and tried to figure out ways to dispose of your body." Tengen nodded.

"But you're alive!" Rengoku smiled.

"Aw." I say. "You guys are so nice."

"Shall we move on to the next activity of the night?" Misturi asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897 4 20
Killua Zoldyck suddenly wakes up in another world full of demons. He decided to become a demon hunter to save people. He meets Mitsuri and Tanjiro in...
66.1K 2K 46
" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other " . . . . . . . . " do you hate me ?" " h...
1.2K 29 22
The story of how Nezuko Kamado, a demon, became one of the strongest Hashira
1K 70 30
(This is very, VERY old. I have updated it so you don't have to find all the other books. ) Mizuki really has it out to get her. Her entire family wa...