ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇ ᴍᴇ

De worldofmagix

- Blair Wrenlee an 18 year old girl who "accidentally shifts" into the universe of her recent book, Shatter M... Mais

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
CHARACTERS!
AESTHETICS!
DEDICATION!
PLAYLIST!
00. PROLOGUE!
01. UNKNOWN PLACE!
02. RUNNING AWAY!
04. A FAILED PLAN!
05. MANNEQUIN!
06. ACROSS THE DEVIL!
07. SECRETS SPILLED!
08. STUCK WITH HIM!
09. HIDDEN HELP!
10. PULL THE TRIGGER!
11. DEATHLY NEEDLE!
12. PUNISHMENT!
13. LOSING SANITY!
14. APTITUTE TEST!
15. BONUS CHAPTER!
16. HUMILIATED!

03. BONUS CHAPTER!

3.1K 95 126
De worldofmagix

................................................................
Warner's dream before Blair's escape:
................................................................

- A cold wind passes through my entire body, my hand is touching something unfamiliar, as I open my eyes I see myself in the middle of a forest.

My hand was touching leaves.

The tree didn't had any leaves on, they were all around me. The tree looked old and dark, spider webs were everywhere in it and in the other trees. There were a lot of trees around me.

The weather was cold and dark clouds were covering up the sky. Storms were heard as well but there was no rain.

I stand up from the ground and wash away the leaves off my clothes. I get distracted by birds flying, I haven't seen birds in so long. They're also doves.

As I turn my focus on the trees, the trees were gone. Now the clouds were red. Dark red and everything around me looked terrifying.

Something passed over my right hand. Like a soft silky fabric. I turn my focus towards the touch and see no one. Then I feel that soft fabric again on my left hand.

"Hello? Is anyone around?"

I say and the moment I turn left I see old abandoned small houses and there it was. Someone was hiding there.

I look at my holster and take my gun as I walk slowly towards the abandoned house where I saw that figure of a person.

"I'd suggest you to show yourself. I'm Warner Chief Commander and Regent of Sector 45 and this is your last chance to show yourself ."

I arrive at the abandoned house and I hold my gun up then I look behind it quick.

There was no one.

"I am not making jokes about this. Show yourself."

All I hear is a giggle. A soft sweet giggle. A woman.

"Warner."

That voice says behind me . A soft whisper in my ear that made me feel this flickering on my stomach all over my body.

That voice is so familiar.

I turn my face and again I see no one.

Then a light appears near what looks like a lake and a woman figure shows up wearing a white dress.

The woman of my dreams.

I have seen her before.

She turns half of her face towards me and that profile is really familiar to me. She smiles at me, I can tell she is smiling.

"Who are you?"

"You know me, Warner. You have met me."

I know her? Of course I must know her.

Is her, isn't she? The girl I shot two days ago.

Right?

"What do you want from me love?"  I try to sound sweet towards her. I wanna know what she wants.

Maybe this is her gift. To control people's dreams by telling them what we have to know.

Maybe I can try to be a version I haven't been for so so long. A version of me with emotions.

I wanna know what this dove wants so I must be that version. I call her dove because I don't know her name and she does look like a sweet dove with those long hair and that white dress. An angel.

I approach her from behind and the cold wind is passing through her beautiful long hair. Light brown hair that's close to looking blonde but in sun looks gold and silky.

"What do you have to tell me?"

"Stuck."

"Stuck what? What are you stuck on?" I approach her more and she isn't looking at me only at the small lake as doves fly above the lake.

"Place."

Place? Is she stuck somewhere? I am not understanding her half words, I need more information.

"Are you stuck in some place love?" She giggled softly a little and I'm taking that as a yes.

"What place are you stuck in sweetheart?"

She turns her face a little and I don't see her face much but I'm just assuming it's Blair.

She points her finger towards the place around us. And behind the lake I see a tall building. My sector.

"Here."

She's stuck in my sector?

I touch her back gently not to frighten her. "Tell me more please."

I rub my hand gently on her back to comfort her. To let her know she can trust me but she moves away from me.

"Don't ."

"Okay I wont touch you love just please tell me what do you want from me? What can I do for you?"

She doesn't face me and sighs.

"Cold."

She's cold. I remember she was cold once too in my other dream.

"You're cold dove?" I realize I am wearing a coat so I take it off and put it around her and my finger accidentally touches her shoulder.

Jesus she is freezing.

I rub my hands on her shoulders to warm her up.

"Warner? "

"Yes, love?"

"Rescue me."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

.......................
Present Day
......................

- I wake up and I see that I had made my bed wet from all the sweating. I sit still on my bed as I cover my face.

What a dream.

I keep having these dreams about a week and I don't understand their meanings.

What does that angel girl that looks like prisoner two want from me? What does she want to tell me? Or how does she want me to save her?

These questions are all around my head as I try to comprehend everything I have seen in my dream.

She was freezing as well.

What was the meaning of doves?

I need answers.

And the person who can give me these answers is her. Prisoner two.

Blair Wrenlee.

I checked through my files and I couldn't find any girl with that name. As if she is unique.

Out of this world.

I need answers.

I have been busy dealing with prisoner one as well. She is the one who doesn't like talking to me.

Juliette Ferrars.

I need these prisoners to give me what I want.

Prisoner one; I need her to learn to control her gifts and have confidence this way I can use her gifts on my advantage. And there are certain things that I'm feeling towards her.

Prisoner two; I need her to gain her memory back and to tell me everything that she is hiding from me. Starting with her sneaking in my sector. She on the other hand is different. Special.

I always get what I want. This time I will as well.

I haven't checked Blair for a long time. Perhaps I should check her...again this day, I'm gonna take this sign from the dream. Usually I do not see any dreams but when I do it makes me feel like they are trying to tell me something.

I wear my suit. And my gloves.

When Blair was found one of my soldiers found a necklace of hers. A gold necklace with a small dove that had small pink diamonds on top which is the reason why I also call her a dove.

I wonder how many times will she need to notice her necklace is gone.

I have it. But I will not give it to her. Not immediately.

I head towards the elevator and the soldiers greet me. I never pay attention to such things all I focus is my goals.

I get in the elevator.

After some minutes the elevator opens and I see her. Blair.

What is she doing out here?

"You?" I say confused and amused a bit. Is she escaping? From me? Never. "What are you doing out here?"

She looks at me in fear as she backs away and runs towards the stairs. That makes me feel slightly upset to see her run in such condition.

I get frustrated at this. Where are my soldiers?

Private Hector must have left earlier and had been careless, he will so pay for this. He was the last one on charge before the shift changed.

"Private Curtis! Kishimoto! Get out here now!"

My soldiers start to run after her and so do I. Who can escape from me?

I can see her struggling to run from her leg and notice that her ankle twisted. "Oh no."

She falls down the stairs and my soldiers stop.

"Why are you stopping? Useless."

Private Kishimoto decides to check Blair and I can see him wanting to carry her.

"Stop."

I stop him. I don't want him to carry my prisoner.

I, well I mean he isn't wearing gloves.

I walk over to her and she has lost her consciousness. Her hair has fell on her face and I gently remove it.

I touch her with my gloved hands and she doesn't respond.

She looks so peaceful like this, her skin must be so soft but unfortunately I can't touch it. She looks like a sweet angel. A peaceful sweet dove.

What am I thinking?

Focus Warner.

God I have to do this.

I put one of my arms around her legs the other behind her back and slowly carry her in my arms as I walk towards the stairs.

.......................
(Published on October 5 2023)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.6K 107 37
(MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) hi, so this is my first story on here so plz be kind, anyways these are just some scene i imagined and i decided to put them o...
2.5K 119 13
" 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦?" She bluntly asked, eyes sternly looking at me ; more like checking me out " 𝐍�...
40.8K 648 21
This is a fan fiction on the "touching Juliette trilogy" from Tahereh Mafi. The story continues two years after Juliette managed to take over sector...
4.4K 108 32
This is the story of Warner's little sister and her point of view * disclaimer that this does have spoilers if you have not read the series *