Top Tier (Completed)

By HER_Meekness

I looked up and held the plastic fork in my hand. "Yuh si how dis a bend due to pressure. Dih bredda hood deh... More

1βœ“ How it started
2βœ“ How it's going
3βœ“ How it is
4βœ“ How it went
5βœ“ How that goes
6βœ“ How it's done_ Saint Zakari Gabriel
7βœ“ How it ended..
8√ When it started
9βœ“ When it's bad...
10βœ“ When you know _ Ailani Reign Petty
11βœ“ When it's useless
12βœ“ When it's different
13βœ“ What is trust...
14βœ“ What is change...
15βœ“ Where it started...(Ailani Reign Petty)
16βœ“ Where it's thown...
17βœ“ Where it's known
18βœ“ Where it's expected...
19βœ“ Where it's spoken...(Ailani Reign Petty)
20βœ“ It's her birthday
21βœ“ Issues arises
22βœ“ One big happy Family
23βœ“ Reneal Perspective
24βœ“ An eye for a eye (Ailani Reign Petty)
26βœ“ Hell break...Loses
27βœ“ Getting there
28βœ“ Their moment
29βœ“ All the surprises in one day.
30βœ“ New addition
31βœ“ Outsmart (Ailani Reign Petty)
32βœ“ No pressure (Reneal Caesar)
33βœ“ Growth (Reneal Caesar)
34βœ“ Family fest
35βœ“ Top Tier
I Spy
Annie Mae and Saint Gabriel Junior (Sequel)

25βœ“ Saints Haven

1.2K 143 21
By HER_Meekness

Nothing is worst than waking up in the middle of the night to hear bad news.

The summer holiday was over and Moyan asked, or more like demanded her son to be with her and since he actually misses his mom, he let his father bring him there.

Three days ago, he stopped communicating with us and all request went through to Moyan. For whatever reason, she seems to have him grounded and restricting him in every way possible. He left two weeks ago and it was just Tuesday night being the last time we spoke to him. No text, calls, nothing.

We were tightly cuddling in bed when Saint's phone starts ringing. It was her calling.

When he got the news and it's the quickest I've ever seen him move. He looked both angry and defeated. He didn't panic or anything, just asked her basic questions while he gets dressed. Picking up clues from the conversation, I knew what's up before he could inform me. What I did was gave him a hoodie to cover him from the cold night air and told him to stay safe before he left.

I couldn't go back to bed and it seems the noise of the vehicle driving out woke up Reign as her bedroom was closest to the driveway. She came knocking and I had to explain what happened. Next was Reneal who heard the knocking and had to fill her in also.

"Little Saint run weh."

"Ehh?" She was visually and emotionally shocked because she almost fell but Reign was quick to catch her. "Why? Wahmn'?"

"Remember how all a wih deh call, text and try reach out tu him on even social media? Even the twins guh on the game to do a online but him nuh deh on at the regular time?" Reign listed and she nods. "Him mada ground him and tek him devices..."

"But little Saint nuh give trouble or anything fih shi duh dat." She starts crying like I was. "Wah time?"

"Bout one." In the morning. I looked at my phone, feeling like it would make no sense to call Saint or anyone else for an update.

We moved to the living room but I went out on the varandah when I was getting too emotional. The more I cried, I made it bad for the girls who might think the worst.

It was around four something when I was outside walking around the yard and watching the darkness fading into day. I heard the gate opening and rushed up the steps to see little Saint pulling a bicycle along. Blood and dirt on his clothes as he shook like a leaf, looking frightened.

"Saint!" I yelled relieved, almost falling on my face.

"Mummy!" He called, dropping the bicycle and hopped towards me.

"Oh thank God!" I shout, lifting him up and hugged him tightly. I didn't care for his weight, it was the least of my worries. "Yuh good? Why yaa bleed..."

"I'm okay..." He cries, hugging me tightly.

"Reign! Reneal! Call Saint or Decon! Little Saint deh ere!" I yelled.

"Saint!" Reneal calls him while I see Reign shakily using the phone.

I brought him inside and told Reneal to lock the grill. Putting him on the couch and starts running around grabbing things.

"Mummy..."

"Where yuh get cut?" I asked him and search him from head to toe looking for the wound. I found wounds.

Dirt and grass was in his hair and forehead. Lips burst and bleeding. Cheeks red and swollen butvthat looks more suspicious. Both his arms has scraps and so for his fingers with his nails having dirt. His palms red and irritated with dried blood on them. Scraps along his stomach and knees bruised.

"Mummy..."

I barely focused on his words as tears were in my eyes. I looked direction in his mouth to see blood stained teeth and I broke down.

"Saint. What happen tu yuh baby?"

"I fell a couple times in the dark because my bike didn't have a light and I had to hide a few times when I get in town because some homeless men wanted to take my bike or stop me for their enjoyment..." He cries, looking at me as I wipe my cheeks and even my snotty nose.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry you had to go through all this."

"Daddy wah talk tu yuh bro." Reign passes him her phone but he couldn't hold it because of his hand so Reign held it after putting it on speaker phone.

"Son?"

"Dad..."

"Fucking thank God!" He breathe audibly. "Mih a fawud yuh ere?"

"Yes Dad."

"Babes?" He called after and I could only hum because I felt like I would lose my voice if I speak again. I've been crying so much that my whole body hurts.

I wanted to transfer his pain to my body but if it was not so, seeing everything makes me feel his pain.

"Don't stress yuh self too much, mih go tek care a everything. Mih parents a fawud in a minute before mih suh look out fih dem..."

They were just entered the property and it didn't seems like it was just them. Probably security or sum'n.

"Mhmm hmm." I hummed again, keeping my eyes on his son who stares right back at me.

"Mih go open the grill." Reign tells me, leaving.

"Sis, wahmn'... Saint!"

"Bro!"

The twins sounds both surprised and happy to see him.

"Babes!"

"Mummy!"

"Navy!"

"Wahmn' tu..."

I could only feel my body getting heated as sweat rushes from my pores from all over my body. I could hear my own heart beating at a rapid pace as my sight blurries and a loud ringing fill my ears. The last thing I was was Reneal's face above me crying before everything went dark.

The second I became conscious, thoughts fills my head and I sat upwards without opening my eyes.

"Hey, relax." Saint spoke to my right and I opened my eyes to find myself in an unfamiliar place. "Mih parents private clinic wih deh. Yuh faint."

"Saint? Mih siblings? Reneal?" I asked then starts coughing so he passes me a bottle of water he just opens.

"Dem with Saint inna him room a sleep."

I nod then looks around to see that it's an actual clinic but then my eyes stayed on the two bags handing up on iron rod with fine tubes handing down. My eyes followed then right up to the back of my hand.

The now empty bottle drops from my hand.

"Doctor seh yuh stressed enough fih yuh faint. Needs both blood and iron." He informs me. "Yuh know wah dat means though."

"Mhmm?"

"Bed rest fih a week and after that yuh naw duh no work or else mih choke yuh."

I had to laugh, through the headache and sore throat. "Yuh want the best fih mih yet ya threaten mih at the same time. Yuh normal?"

"If yuh nuh well and healthy then no, mih nuh normal."

"Okay, but how Saint?"

"Him clean up good." He smiles and took my hand in his. "Mih wah thank yuh fih be there fih him."

"It's no problem..."

"Shi did a abuse mih son." He blurted and my eyes widened.

"What?"

His smile left and seeing his expression had me feeling like crying. He looks defeated, trying not to cry but he couldn't hold back so I put my arm around him.

"Lay dung wid mih." I ordered and he did. His face in my neck and his arms around me as his body shook, crying.

Though the IV was in my skin and kinda hurts, I dismisses it when I used that hand to run my fingers through his small twists.

"No food. No playing. No you. Him couldn't express himself or talk at all. Everytime him disobey shi destroy him things." He cries harder as he said the next thing. "Shi beat and box mih pickney. Mih never... Mih would never... Babes..."

Dats why him jaw did look swollen.

Wicked pussyhole gyal.

Why mih affi know people like dem. Micheal, Lucinda and how dutty Moyan. Abusive piece a shits.

"Mih know babes." I kissed his head, holding back the tears so I could be there for him physically, mentally and emotionally. "That's why him come where him feel the safest. Him safe wid we, wid you."

"Him did a hide it."

"Uh?"

"Fih did longest shi a do it and mih neva know or expect. Shi did a threaten him, har own son."

"Mih wah fuck har up. Mih nuh wah use mih hand box har, but a bloodclaat 2×4 inna har skull. An fih a threaten mih baby, mih wah drench har wid a cup a hot cornmeal porridge mek it bun up har mouth. Fih dey hand deh, mih would a fling some darts inna it like it's a target practice. Probably use a nail gun and nail har up pan a wall upside-down mek shi piss up and run dung inna har face. Den staple up har pussy..."

"Navy." He looks up at me surprised.

"Wah? Him nuh give trouble. Best fucking behavior always because yuh raised him good. Shi deserve it cause look wah dih baby guh through and worst coulda happen on the road. If mih eva shi har, only Saint can stop mih from nuh kill har mih self."

"Join the line babes." He tells me. "Mommy beat har wid a wire till shi unconscious."

"Good." I hissed.

"Hey." I waved at little Saint whom is laid on his bed watching the Spiderman cartoon on Netflix.

"Hi."

"Can I come in?" I asked and he smiles, nodding.

I got in and kotch my ass on the bed as he watches me. "Shouldn't you be resting?"

"Exactly." I laughed, laying down next to him and he gave me one of the extra pillows. "Thanks."

"You're welcome."

"How are you feeling?"

"Better now." He sighs. "I think dad's upset with me that I kept secrets."

"I'm upset too." I admitted, looking at him to see how sad his face is. "I got abused by my father from I was six, right up till I was sixteen."

"Really?" He asks and I hummed. "What did your mom say?"

"Mummy was busy working and trying to do a man's job while being a mom at the same time which puts a lot on her plate. The older I got and I got more siblings, I had to help her as much as I could. The emotional abuse started off with him cursing me about all the failures I would have in life and it sorta stuck with me till now. I got beaten with anything he puts his hand on. Pot cover, rocks, broken blocks, clothing racks, hose, sticks, iron, cable wire, anything. I would be lucky to even see a belt or a good size stick. I didn't just get beating for myself, I got it for my mom's lack of presence in the family or being a wife and he would ask me countless times if I'm the woman of the house. Why was I ordering my siblings what to do when he's the man of the house whose job is to lead. I guess I was being too much like my mother so it threatened his masculinity. I still have the bruises on my body, the scars that never fades."

I laughed a bit and he just stares at my side profile while I was staring at the television but wasn't focused on it.

"You know how slaves gets whipped?" I looked at him smiling but he looked hurt. "I have your father to thank for getting me out of slavery. Now back on the reason your dad is upset with you is because he's doing his job to be the provider and even the protector, but how can he protect his son from the one person who should love him just as life itself. There's nothing better than a mother's love..."

"But your mom isn't around?" He pointed out. "How do you cope?"

"I understood her. We share our feelings and thoughts so we had that bond. Mommy struggled with fertility for years and I was unexpected because she was planning on leaving my father. Upon finding out that she's pregnant he forced her into marriage. A lot happen but he just wouldn't stop trying for a son. Months and years of miscarriages, mental and emotional abuse from him. Reign was another lucky pregnancy that she tried so hard to save. He wasn't employed and she had to do everything while caring for two girls was a lot. She had no help from anyone or even her own husband. The twins, she got physically abused for the first time with them in her belly. He threatened her with something beyond her control. He wanted a boy, so when he found out it was infact twin boys, he rejoiced and finally got employed to help raise them and only them. She struggled some more but I didn't want her going through any more of that so I asked around and got help, to send her abroad on a farmworker program in Canada. It's the least I could do while I help her get away from the life she was stuck in. She went into depression and I had to save her so I told her to live while I live for her. My siblings witnessed all that from the jump so I guess that's how they saw me as a mother instead of a big sister. When we got kicked out of our mother home by him, I promise them that I would sacrifice my freedom or anything else for them. To make there lives comfortable as I would've wanted for myself, what mommy did for me before she couldn't remember who she was anymore."

"I'm sorry you went through that."

"That's life. You live and you learn. Forgive but never forget. An for the people who did you wrong, it's all on you on how you forgive or give them the chance in your safe space again. I've given my father so much useless chances but I'm done." I moved closer and whispered. "This is our secret, but he cried because of what happened to you."

He looked surprised and I laughed.

"You're lucky to have a dad like him, and he's easy to talk to so don't lock him out on being there for you one hundred percent. You're his twin after all."

"Thanks." He hugs me and I hugged him back.

"Anytime." I kissed his forehead. "Now let me in on the real reason you've been calling me mummy?"

He groaned with embarrassed, blushing and hiding his face making me laughs.

"Okay, I'll be here to listen whenever you're ready." I promised, kissing his head again then looks up at the television. "Mih think yuh would a more interested inna anime, or mih hit mih head when mih faint."

"You're right, you did infact hit your head but I don't know why I'm watching this. I wasn't focused."

"Exactly." I smiled.

"Okay mommy."

I looked at him and smile. "Mhmm hmm."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

861K 15.5K 44
Two people - broken in their own way - collide. Francesca's life was completely normal up to a couple months ago. Ethan's never known normality. Two...
6.4K 166 21
"Get on your knees for me baby" "Is this the best time to tell you I have no Gag reflex" "Fuck" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ When a ruthless mafi...
11.9K 452 38
"So, let me get this straight," I looked at him weirdly, raising my hands slightly in exclamation. "You like me?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Like or...
12.6K 154 20
DISCONTINUED !WARNING! The following story includes these subjects: sexual scenes, swearing, light drinking, violence, blood, abusive relationship, r...