You Are The Cause Of My Eupho...

By JK97RaelynFaith

Book 1 "There's no way he has feelings for me, Faith. It's impossible." I wrapped my arms around myself tight... More

Surprise Visitors
Heading To Seoul, South Korea!
Rich And Famous
First Day On The Job
Hotter IRL
Public School? Hell No
Can't Help But Wish It Was Real
Debut
Enlisted
Special Moments
Mountain Getaway Pt.1
Mountain Getaway Pt.2
Mountain Getaway Pt. 3
Saying Goodbye
Missing You
I'm Fine
Ghost
Perhaps There's No Such Thing As Moving On
Childish
Run BTS
Things Change
Losing You
Confessions & Questions
You Are The Cause Of My Euphoria
Epilogue
Author's Note
Sneak Peak

The Ellen Show

7 1 0
By JK97RaelynFaith

His eyes, stole my heart.

His smile, gave me life.

His presence, made me high.

His existence, made me breathless.

Grace's pov

"Alright, guys! We have some very special guest here today, who have actually been here before, but they are again!" I heard Ellen say from backstage. "It's B-T-S!" the audience went wild with screams and cheers as all of us jogged on stage. There were two couches and a bunch of chairs for all of us to sit.

"Welcome back guys." Ellen said with a smile, gesturing for all of us to sit down. Jungkook, Abby, and I took up one couch with Jungkook in the middle.

"So, I see you have some new additions to the band. Would you like to introduce yourselves to the viewers?" Ellen asked.

Namjoon went first, "Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon, the leader of BTS."

"Hi, I'm Min Yoongi."

"Hi, I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope."

"Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung."

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, world wide handsome." I rolled my eyes at Jin.

"Hi, I'm Park Jimin."

"Hi, I'm Choi Minji."

"I'm Hwang Yunji."

"I'm Park Jisoo."

"I'm Faith Johnson"

"I'm Abby Brown."

"I'm Darianna Smith."

"I'm Grace Jones." I said with a wave.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook said with a bunny smile.

"Wow, that was a lot of names." Ellen exclaimed. "So, I have some questions for you guys."

"Okay, shoot." Namjoon said.

"So, I noticed how ARMYs have ship names for you guys."

We all nodded, "Right." Namjoon replied.

"I couldn't help but notice that the most popular one was #jojeon ." she looked at Jungkook and I. "So, are you and Jungkook dating or something?" she asked. All of the ARMYs in the audience immediately shouted, protesting vehemently that we weren't dating.

I turned red and Jungkook didn't respond until the translator spoke. His eyes went wide and he immediately put his hands up in protest, "Oh, no no no. Grace and I, we no dating." his accent showing.

She nodded, "Oh okay. Now, girls how was it moving into your own apartments in Seoul?" she turned to us girls.

"It was very exciting for us. We say apartments look amazing." Minji answered in broken English.

"Yes, very much so." Yunji agreed.

"Yeah, whenever Abby and I got our boxes from the Texas, they were heavier than I remembered, so I had to have Namjoon and Jungkook's help." I said.

Namjoon leaned forward, "One of Grace's boxes was extremely heavy. I could barely lift it. I remember asking if she packed bricks in there, and Grace, what was your reply?"

I was looking back at him as he was saying this, and I turned back to answer, "I said, 'Yes Namjoon. I totally just shipped a bunch of bricks halfway across the world." the audience and Ellen roared with laughter.

"Wow, that was really sarcastic. How did Namjoon react?" she asked.

"Oh, his iconic 'done' look came across his face." and then, his done look appeared as I said that. "See what I'm talking about?" I pointed at him.

"I heard that one of your new, yet to be released songs is called Yet To Come. What is it about?" she inquired.

"The anthology album Proof celebrates the nine years of BTS' journey since our debut, and opens a new chapter upon our 10th year as artists. The new album will include various tracks that presents BTS' thoughts on our past, present and future including three new tracks." Namjoon explained.

She nodded, "Ah, that makes sense." She continued with many more questions, most way to boring to talk about. Once our time ran out and she ended the show, I was exhausted. We had just arrived in LA yesterday morning and drove to Burbank immediately from the airport, and we did a vlive last night, and it ended late. The huge jet lag has taken a bigger toll on me than the other members. I was ecstatic when the show finally ended and I was finally able to go to the hotel room Yunji and I were sharing together.

>>>>>>>>>>>

*Time skip*

I was standing in front of a stove, cooking some breakfast when a little boy ran up to me. "Eomma, can I go outside while I wait for breakfast?" his adorable doe brown eyes pleading, making my chuckle. "Of course sweetie, just make sure when you come back in you wash your hands."

"Okay, eomma!" he squealed before bounding off towards the back door. I'm a mom now? I watched him run out of the expensive kitchen, through the dining room surrounded by large glass windows, flooding the room with warm sunlight, the trees in the backyard beautiful in the morning sun.

I turned my attention back to cooking when I heard shuffling of feet and I felt Jungkook's arms wrap around my waist and press a kiss to my temple, "Morning, jagi." he rested his chin on my head.

"Mmm" I leaned my head onto his chest. "Sleep well, love?" I asked, turning my head to look up at him.

"Yes. And you?" he asked in return, placing his hands on my hips, turning me around.

"Good." I replied with a smile. I stood on my tiptoes and pecked his lips. "Mm." he responded and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into him. He leaned down and pressed his lips softly on mine, rubbing his arms up and down around my waist and hips. My arms slid up around his neck, digging my hands into his hair, deepening the kiss.

"Eomma, Appa! Look what I found!" I heard the back door slam shut and Jungkook break of the kiss with a groan as our four year old son bounded into the kitchen holding something in his hand.

Jungkook smiled, "What'd you find, son?"

Our son held it up proudly, "I found a worm!" I gagged as I saw the dirt covered worm wriggling around in between his little fingers.

"Good job, Honey, but could you put it back outside please where it belongs? I'm sure Mr. Worm here would love to get back to his home in the ground?" I asked sweetly, bending down, trying to hide my disgust of the ugly thing in my beautiful son's hand.

Our son pouted and didn't move and I beseeched Jungkook for help, but only saw a mischievous smirk on his face. "Son, how about we tease Eomma?"

"Oh no you wouldn't" I glared at him.

Our son ran up to me and I squealed, trying to run away but Jungkook caught me up in his arms, holding me still as our son got on his tiptoes and wiggled the worm in my face. I grimaced and put my head back as far away from the worm as I could. "Jungkook! Please stop! You know I don't like worms or any bug for that matter!" I pleaded.

He just chucked, "Alright alright. Son, please go put the worm where it belongs." our son didn't listen, but only looked at his dad defiantly. Jungkook's face turned stern, "Now." he said seriously. Our son gave in then, hanging his head, "Okay, Appa." he ran back outside and Jungkook turned to me with a handsome smirk on his face, "Now, where were we?"

"I'm still mad at you." I lifted my chin up in defiance.

He chuckled, then lowered his voice, "I bet you won't be in a minute." he put a finger under my chin and covered my mouth with his, kissing me passionately. I soon responded and wrapped my arms around his neck again, pulling him into me. "I love you, Grace." he murmured against my lips. I hummed in reply, deepening the kiss, "I love you more than anything in the world, Jeon Jungkook."

My eyelids fluttered open as I awakened from that blissful dream. I touched a delicate finger to my lips, smiling a little. It was all so vivid and colorful, and it all felt so real! I could smell the kitchen air and the taste of Jungkook's lips on my was surreal. I lay in bed, wishing that the dream was real, before falling back asleep.

>>>>>>>>>>

Tysm for reading! Sarangminda! Remember to vote, comment, and give this book a shout out 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 7.7K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...
4.7K 201 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
34K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
13.1K 334 29
Jungkook, a famous idol having time of his life. Concerts, music videos, albums, fans and everything but what happens when he fell in love with a gir...